UNFORGIVEN¹ PERCY JACKSON

By snowdrop_petals

❝ Lighting up the dark, like a rebellion. We gonna kick it, break it, rules gon' give up. ❞ PERCY JACKSON & T... More

UNFORGIVEN
ACT Ⅰ
000
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
Epilogue
Bonus I
Bonus II
Bonus III
Bonus IV
New Book !!!
ACT II

001

1.7K 44 25
By snowdrop_petals

If you told Evelyn that she would be helping to heal a boy in the infirmary, she would politely decline this as she isn't a healer at all.

But she is, standing over a sleeping boy with Annabeth.

"He looks...nice?" Evelyn whispered, not wanting to wake the boy.

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "That's all you can say?"

"Well, he drools in his sleep," Evelyn replied, amused as she looked over the boy.

Annabeth went to respond when the boy started to stir, his eyes opening, yet it was clear he was only half awake as he tried to see his surroundings, noting the two girls watching him.

"You drool in your sleep," Evelyn said, with a small giggle. "Close your eyes, and go back to sleep," Evelyn coaxed the boy with charmspeak as he knocked out once more.

"Do you think it's him?" Annabeth asked. Evelyn shook her head, "I don't know. We'll have to see once he wakes up." She said as Annabeth and Evelyn walked out of the infirmary.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Evelyn made her way to the Big House when she saw Grover on the steps, "Hey Groovy!" She waved and made her way over to him.

"Where's Chiron?" Evelyn asked. "He's with Percy, taking with him." Grover responded.

Evelyn had a confused expression, "Percy?" She did not know who he was.

"Percy Jackson, the one who killed the minotaur? The one you helped to heal?" Grover said.

"Oh him, Annabeth's been nagging me about him potentially being the one."

"Yeah maybe, but we shouldn't push it onto him for now. He just lost his mother...and I couldn't do anything." Grover said as he looked down. He was remembering his last protectee, Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus.

Evelyn sighed, "Grover, this isn't your fault. Just like how it wasn't your fault with Thalia."

Before Grover could respond, they heard Chiron's voice call out to the girl. "Ah, Evelyn, this is Percy Jackson." Chiron gestured to Percy, "And Percy, this is Evelyn Nolan, daughter of Aphrodite. She took care of you in the infirmary."

Evelyn gave Percy a small yet soft smile, "It's nice to meet you." Percy smiled back, charmed  by the girl in front of him.

"Evelyn, could you go give Luke a heads-up on Percy's arrival? He will be unpacking his stuff there soon." Chiron asked 

Evelyn nodded, "Of course."

She turned to Grover and spoke in a low voice, "Remember what I said." Then she turned to Percy, "See you around." she said as she walked off.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Camp Halfblood was always Evelyn's home. It has been since she arrived at 8 years old and was claimed as a child of Aphrodite two weeks later.

Evelyn quickly learned about the downsides of being Aphrodite's child as nearly everyone overlooked her fighting ability. This only sparked Evelyn's ambition to become strong and it was the best thing she had ever put her mind to.

Evelyn always had sharp eyes so when she first started with a bow, she built up the talent for it. This had caught her mother's eye, and as a gift for her 10th birthday, Aphrodite had given Evelyn a bow, named Anemone. In its dormant form, it's a gold ring, shaped like a flower. 

However, pulling on one of its petals turns into a bow ridden with small flowers. When Evelyn used it for the first time, she was worried she wouldn't have any arrows but her troubles soon went away as a quiver of arrows was automatically slung on her shoulders.

The ring was very dear to her. If you asked any camper, they would tell you that they had never seen Evelyn without the ring since she got it. 

Evelyn often practiced her archery skills with the Apollo kids, though sometimes she would go a little further to practice on her own to have a better focus.

Her fingers delicately grasped the bowstring as her gaze fixed on the target ahead. The arrowhead was on fire, so there was no room for even one wrong move. She released the arrow and the arrow hit the center of the target.

Unbeknownst to Evelyn, she had caught the eye of a blond boy who was watching her practice.

Luke noticed Percy watching Evelyn and leaned over to talk to him, "You've met Evelyn right? Daughter of Aphrodite, but don't let that fool you; if she put her mind to it, she can squash anyone here like a bug".

"She's really good. She got the bullseyes like it was nothing." Percy said, a little amazed by how effortless it seemed for Evelyn to hit the target easily.

Luke let out a small laugh, "Yeah, that's Eve for you. How about you go get her to help you out with archery while I set up the things for you?" Luke asked as he walked away to get things ready for Percy.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The archery area was always full of chatter, and the sound of arrows flying to the targets, though it was background noise to her as she focused on hitting the center of the target (again). As she was pulling the string to let the arrow fly, she felt a presence behind her and swiftly turned around to point the arrow at whoever was behind her (once, on her first quest, she was attacked by a monster behind so she learned never to let her guard down from behind).

The person quickly put their hands up, staring at the arrow pointing to them; It was Percy, and Evelyn quickly realized she was still pointing an arrow at his face.

"Oh my gods! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" Evelyn started to ramble apologies, "Well I did mean to but not really because I thought you could've been a monster, and- oh!"

She dropped her bow to the ground and scrambled to pick it up. Once it was in her hands, and she was sure she wasn't going to drop it, she hid it behind her and looked at Percy who looked amused with a small smile on his face.

"Hi, Percy," Evelyn said, embarrassed, "I didn't mean to scare you like that." She offered a small smile

"I think I might've scared you a bit more," Percy said teasingly.

"What brings you here?"

"Luke told me to get you so you could help me with archery," Percy said as he gestured to where the rest of the campers were. Evelyn nodded as she waved to Percy to follow her.

Luke noticed that Percy came back with Evelyn and she turned to Percy, "If you need anything, I'm right here," she said as Percy nodded to her. 

"A good source of glory are feats of skill. So, we gotta figure out what you're good at." Luke handed Percy the bow.

"I wanna be very clear about this, I've never done anything like this before, and it looks super dangerous." Percy clarified.

Luke shrugged, "And you never killed a minotaur before either, 'til you did."

Evelyn spoke up, "You'll be fine and besides, I wasn't great the first time either so don't worry too much about it. First time is always a mishap".

Percy, after a moment of thought, stepped forward and pulled back the string to shoot. A girl picked up a lighter, flickering it on and holding it out for him, silently asking if he wanted to light up the arrow. "I wouldn't," Percy shook his head, took a few steps back and raised the bow and arrow. Suddenly, Percy released the arrow in the direction of many campers, sending himself and them falling to the ground. "Should I try again?" he asked, looking at everyone.

Everyone on the ground shouted no as Evelyn quickly extended a hand to Percy, helping him up from the ground. "Uh, sorry about all of that," Percy mumbled, brushing off his clothing as he regained his foot. 

Evelyn grinned, dismissing the whole shebang with a wave of her hand. "Like I said, first time is always tricky. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.", she said as she walked away from the archery area, leaving the two boys behind.

Percy watched her go as Luke leaned over again, "All of us think of her as the princess of the camp, she doesn't like it very much but it's fun to tease her with." Luke then clapped a hand on Percy's shoulder, "Come on, let's try something else. We'll go to the blacksmith area."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Evelyn was in the Athena's cabin, sitting on Annabeth's bed and was watching her best friend pace back and forth in amusement. 

"So, you're telling me," Evelyn started, raising an eyebrow "that Percy practically destroyed the bathroom and got toilet water all over Clarisse and her siblings?" She snickered, "I wish I could've seen that." She may have been able to not be on Clarisse's bad side but Evelyn did like seeing a bit of chaos in camp. 

"He has to be the one! " Annabeth said, stopping her marching to look at Evelyn, "He has to be a child of the big three!"

Evelyn sighed, "That's obvious now but, who is his parent?" She did feel a bit bad for Percy, being a child of the big three isn't exactly a good source of glory. "Because whoever it is, there's a lot he's gonna have to face."

"We'll see during capture the flag." Annabeth smirked, "Blue team will win, Athena always has a plan."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Percy and Evelyn first meeting !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 120 7
-𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 p.j & v.h
31.3K 792 103
In which Adira Lancaster's story takes a dramatic turn, for better or for worse OR Aphrodite decided that her love life need to be dramatic Disclaime...
817K 29K 44
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅" "Thread can be cut with scissors" ...
93K 5.2K 78
TU ME MANQUES【 BOOK TWO: DAUGHTER OF DOVES 】 𝙩𝙪 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨: [french]...