Mercy (MxM) (COMPLETED)

By PastelDumpster

Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Elliot, Sawyer, and Teagan have been in a polyamorous bdsm relationship for about... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter One- Interview
Chapter Two- Joining
Chapter Three- Soda Pop
Chapter Four- Master Sawyer
Chapter Five- Punishment
Chapter Six- Kids
Chapter Seven- Troublemakers
Chapter Eight- Trauma
Chapter Nine- Public Scene
Chapter Ten- Claude
Chapter Eleven- Virginity
Chapter Twelve- Hayes
Chapter Thirteen- Twosome
Chapter Fourteen- Dream
Chapter Fifteen- Exhibitionism
Chapter Sixteen- Clear Minds
Chapter Seventeen- Fantasies
Chapter Eighteen- Kinbaku
Chapter Nineteen- King
Chapter Twenty- Love vs Lust
Chapter Twenty One- Fear
Chapter Twenty Two- Proposal
Chapter Twenty Three- Self Harm
Chapter Twenty Four- Art
Chapter Twenty Five- VIP
Chapter Twenty Six- Family
Chapter Twenty Seven- Morning With the Grayson's
Chapter Twenty Eight- Demonstration
Chapter Twenty Nine- NEFF
Chapter Thirty- Wife?
Chapter Thirty One- Break
Chapter Thirty Two- Pottery
Chapter Thirty Three- Break Up
Chapter Thirty Four- Kindred
Chapter Thirty Five- Even
Chapter 35 Bonus- Sawyer and the Duo
Chapter Thirty Six- Ours
Chapter Thirty Seven- Insecurities
Chapter Thirty Eight- Therapy Session
Chapter Thirty Nine- The Parents
Chapter Forty- Adoption
Chapter Forty One- Routine
Chapter Forty Two- Promise
Chapter Forty Three- Claude's Old Dom
Chapter Forty Four- Legacy
Chapter Forty Five- Suspension
Chapter Forty Six- Find Me
Chapter Forty Seven- In My Head
Chapter Forty Eight- Gender Confusion
Chapter Forty Nine- Parental Judgement
Chapter Fifty- Dom Again
Chapter Fifty One- We're Graysons
Chapter Fifty Two- Night Terror
Chapter Fifty Three- Fable
Chapter Fifty Five- Grand Opening
Chapter Fifty Six- The Closet
Chapter Fifty Seven- Selfish
Chapter Fifty Eight- Healthy
Chapter Fifty Nine- When Our Eyes Met
Chapter Sixty- Mercy

Chapter Fifty Four- The Dress

703 32 1
By PastelDumpster

Chapter Fifty Four-

Beau

"Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"I'm sure. It's not like I don't know about the foot fetish."

"It's not a fetish and it's not all feet. Just cute ones."

"So just mine?" I tease a little more, sticking my feet up to wiggle my toes. He asked if he could do kinbaku on my legs and feet tonight and I can't help but tease him about it. I know he likes my feet. He always takes opportunities to massage them or kiss my toes. He even gives me baths sometimes and never forgets to wash my feet when he does.

"You're being mean. That's no way to treat your future husband." He complains, making me laugh.

I lay back on the bed before turning over onto my stomach and reaching over to get our wedding binder.

"Speaking of my future husband, we still need to figure out flower arrangements. We did decide on a cottegecore kinda theme with dark green and purple as the color scheme, right? Are we still good for that?"

"Yeah, I think that would be nice. As far as flowers go I think it would be pretty cool if we had primarily filler plants and maybe a couple of flowers for the table arrangements. I'm not going to tell you what to do for your bouquet though. I'm getting my own."

"And I'm sure it will look great."

"Your mother called me about what you're wearing. She said you've been dodging her calls." Claude informs me, laying next to me to look at the binder.

I look at the pictures and sigh. "I can't decide if I even want a dress or a tux let alone what kind."

"Can I see?" I slide the binder over to him and watch as he starts to flip through the pages of ideas, slowly getting to the back.

"That stuff is from when I was like 12. It's not important." I tell him, but he shakes his head dismissively and keeps looking, finding some of my older drawings of what I thought everything would look like from the ring to the dress to the person. Honestly, Claude looks nothing like the guy that 12-year-old me thought I was going to marry, but the ring is almost spot on.

"What about this?" He says, pointing to the drawing.

The dress is a good balance between masculine and feminine. The top part of the dress looks like a simple loose silk button up but it comes in at the waist with a faux belt and then falls into a silky skirt. I could even wear a tie with it and I always imagined having a pretty train too.

"Yeah it's nice and all but I've never really seen something like that. Especially not in the color I want."

"We could have it tailored. What color do you want it to be?" I smile and nod quickly. It would be perfect if I could really wear my own design from when I was a kid.

"Probably ivory or off-white."

"I'll call Dax's guy and see if he can do it before the wedding day." Claude kisses me gently, and I hum against his lips.

"You're not supposed to see it until the wedding."

"Then you give him the design and I'll wait until the big day."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Angel. I can't wait to watch you walk down the aisle. I swear when I see you I'll probably die on the spot." He mumbles.

"Then it's a good thing I'm CPR certified."

"I think I might need some mouth-to-mouth right now actually. It's a little hard to breathe." Claude whines, pulling me closer.

I laugh and kiss him again, letting him roll his weight on top of me. I use my hand to shut the binder and push it off the bed as my other one starts working on the buttons on his shirt.

He kisses me deeper and puts his hands on my thighs, sliding them up to my hips and then my waist. I could never get tired of having his hands on me.

He takes my hand and kisses my engagement ring. I smile at him.

"I can't wait to put a ring on your finger too."

***

"Wait! I'll carry you." Claude insists before I can step out of the shower. He brings me a towel and dries me off, kissing my cheeks a few times as he does. He sweeps me into his arms as if I weigh nothing and carries me to the bed, laying me down.

He likes to carry me after my showers. I think he doesn't want me walking on the floor right after I clean my feet but he also might just like to carry me.

I stare up at him, smirking as I let my eyes trail over his naked body. I see him looking at me the same way, and when he starts to get hard, I lick my lips.

I like when he looks at me like that. I've talked to Spencer about some stuff. He and I have a lot in common and Claude lets us chat when we're at the club. He always talks about owning men. I know he didn't mean it in a bad way but I never understood what he meant until I saw how Claude looks at me when we're together like this.

He wants me so badly that he'd do anything to get me. I can practically feel my ego growing as I stick my foot out and teasingly rub it against the inside of his thigh.

He breathes deeper, but stands still, letting me trail it up more, finally stroking his cock. He drops his head back to look at the ceiling as he moans. My cheeks get pink almost immediately just from the sound. I didn't realize his little fetish was that intense.

I go to pull my foot away, but he grabs my ankle before I can. He kisses each of my toes before grabbing the rope from the other side of the bed.

"Do you remember your safewords?"

"Yes."

"I wanted to remind you that this is mostly for me. You should get some pleasure from it but probably not enough to finish. We can do whatever you want after, okay?" He informs me.

I nod quickly as he starts to tie my knees together. "I'm glad it's finally about you for once, Sir."

"I like to please you." He mentions though he's already told me that a million times before.

"I know. I like being able to please you too, though." I explain, watching him skillfully tie knots and loop the thin rope around my legs.

I'm usually blindfolded when we do this, so it's nice to see the little spark of fire in his eyes as his fingers gently yet securely tie my legs together. The ropes seem to be making a web from my knees down my legs.

He uses the same technique he normally does, playing with the tempo of the knots and gently touching sensitive and ticklish parts of my legs. Once he gets to my ankles, he kisses my knees. He trails his lips down to my ankles before leaving kisses on the top of my foot.

He kisses each of my toes and pulls back. He timidly opens his mouth but hesitates before doing anything. I wait for a second, but eventually encourage him. "You can do it if you want, Sir. I won't mind."

He licks his lips nervously, but when I smirk and wiggle my toes, he finally gets the dominant look in his eyes that makes me crave moments like this. He leans down and takes my toe into his mouth, making me blush.

I watch him for a moment, but when he sucks, I tilt my head back and let out a short breath.
"Does it feel good?" He asks, using the ropes to tie my feet together while moving his lips and tongue across my other toes. He smiles when I react, moaning softly.

He leaves a small space in between my feet, but is sure to make the rope tighter at the top and bottom. He massages my feet and leaves little ticklish touches before finishing his knots.

"Yes. It's really nice actually. I didn't know if I'd like it much, but I do."

I can't move my legs or feet much, but Claude does have me bend my knees to press to my chest. He leans over me slightly and looks down at his hard cock, making me stare a bit as well.

"I want to make you cum, Sir."

"You will." He assures me, rubbing his length to spread his precum before sliding it between the arches of my feet.

I watch him shut his eyes and start to let out a few moans as he thrusts his hips forward. I move my ankles with the rhythm he sets, trying to help him cum from the foot job.

I moan softly, feeling his warm length moving against my feet. It makes sense that it feels so good. A lot of nerves in the body are located in the feet. The feeling of having your feet touched is supposedly the closest you can get to having your sex organs touched.

Claude thrusts his hips harder, letting out a deeper moan when he finally cums on my chest. He pulls away and leans his head down to press his lips to mine.

I kiss him back, keeping our lips locked as he slowly unties my legs, using his hands to massage them as he puts the ropes aside. He slides his hips between my legs and continues to run his hands up my thighs, squeezing them.

I can't help but think back to when I first walked into the club. I felt like a kid. Like everyone else had so much experience and I was a stupid little virgin getting into something I shouldn't have been.

I've changed so much, but I know it's for the better. I love myself and who I am. I feel sexy and powerful. I feel smart and loved. Claude makes me feel that way, but I also feel like that on my own. I love the confident person I'm becoming and I'm glad to share that with him. I'm glad to let him hold me and touch me. I'm glad to be his, and there's no doubt in my mind that he's glad to be mine.

I pull back from the kiss and hug him tightly, holding his body against me as long as I possibly can.

"All 600,000 words in the English language can't describe what I feel for you." I whisper against his ear.

He doesn't pull away to look at me. He doesn't kiss me again or try to fuck me. He wraps his arms around me to hold me just as tight and responds, "Neither can the 140,000 in French. I get it. Saying 'Love' doesn't feel like enough. You are so much more to me than just someone I love."

"Me too. I'm glad we're getting married, Claude. I'll marry you in every lifetime if I can." I feel my eyes start to water, and I feel him hug me even tighter though I wasn't sure it was possible.

He doesn't answer, but I don't need him to. I know how he feels already.

We lay like this, comfortably with him on top of me. I remember how scared he was that he'd crush me at first, but it's nothing like that. It's like I'm engulfed in him.

Claude is everything to me. He's my life partner, my best friend, my lover, and now he's my fiancé too. I couldn't possibly ask for anything better.

"Today is the first day of the rest of our lives." I hum under my breath, smiling when I hear his voice.

"Charles Dederich, The Washington Post."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 20K 22
Tyler Jones has just graduated from culinary school. Not even a week later he's kicked out of his home by his parents. Tyler does the one thing he ha...
132K 4.6K 9
Cameron Adair had lived the past almost two years of his life being a cam model after his father sent him to college and lowered his allowance signif...
1.6M 73.1K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
391K 12.9K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...