Chapter Fifty Four- The Dress

Chapter Fifty Four-

Beau

"Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"I'm sure. It's not like I don't know about the foot fetish."

"It's not a fetish and it's not all feet. Just cute ones."

"So just mine?" I tease a little more, sticking my feet up to wiggle my toes. He asked if he could do kinbaku on my legs and feet tonight and I can't help but tease him about it. I know he likes my feet. He always takes opportunities to massage them or kiss my toes. He even gives me baths sometimes and never forgets to wash my feet when he does.

"You're being mean. That's no way to treat your future husband." He complains, making me laugh.

I lay back on the bed before turning over onto my stomach and reaching over to get our wedding binder.

"Speaking of my future husband, we still need to figure out flower arrangements. We did decide on a cottegecore kinda theme with dark green and purple as the color scheme, right? Are we still good for that?"

"Yeah, I think that would be nice. As far as flowers go I think it would be pretty cool if we had primarily filler plants and maybe a couple of flowers for the table arrangements. I'm not going to tell you what to do for your bouquet though. I'm getting my own."

"And I'm sure it will look great."

"Your mother called me about what you're wearing. She said you've been dodging her calls." Claude informs me, laying next to me to look at the binder.

I look at the pictures and sigh. "I can't decide if I even want a dress or a tux let alone what kind."

"Can I see?" I slide the binder over to him and watch as he starts to flip through the pages of ideas, slowly getting to the back.

"That stuff is from when I was like 12. It's not important." I tell him, but he shakes his head dismissively and keeps looking, finding some of my older drawings of what I thought everything would look like from the ring to the dress to the person. Honestly, Claude looks nothing like the guy that 12-year-old me thought I was going to marry, but the ring is almost spot on.

"What about this?" He says, pointing to the drawing.

The dress is a good balance between masculine and feminine. The top part of the dress looks like a simple loose silk button up but it comes in at the waist with a faux belt and then falls into a silky skirt. I could even wear a tie with it and I always imagined having a pretty train too.

"Yeah it's nice and all but I've never really seen something like that. Especially not in the color I want."

"We could have it tailored. What color do you want it to be?" I smile and nod quickly. It would be perfect if I could really wear my own design from when I was a kid.

"Probably ivory or off-white."

"I'll call Dax's guy and see if he can do it before the wedding day." Claude kisses me gently, and I hum against his lips.

"You're not supposed to see it until the wedding."

"Then you give him the design and I'll wait until the big day."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Angel. I can't wait to watch you walk down the aisle. I swear when I see you I'll probably die on the spot." He mumbles.

"Then it's a good thing I'm CPR certified."

"I think I might need some mouth-to-mouth right now actually. It's a little hard to breathe." Claude whines, pulling me closer.