Chapter Fifteen- Exhibitionism

Chapter Fifteen-

Beau

"Are you comfortable with that?" Teagan asks as I strip out of my clothes.

Since it's my last day as part of the foursome, Teagan suggested that we do a public scene. I hadn't thought about it much, but I am an exhibitionist. I like the thought of being watched and although I'm shy normally, I like being the center of attention at the club.

I am a bit nervous that Claude might see. Obviously I don't want him to think differently of me, and I'm sure he would if he saw me getting fucked by three guys.

Claude told me that he wants me to do whatever I want when it comes to my relationship with Teagan. He wants me to get all of the fulfillment I can out of this before I sign a contract with him, and he promised that he wouldn't see me differently no matter what.

"Yes, Master. I'm very comfortable with that." I tell him, kneeling in the center of the room once I'm naked. Sawyer and Elliot are laying on the bed, patiently waiting.

"Good. I'll blindfold you before we go on the stage. The scene will be light bondage and some toys. Nothing too intense, but Sawyer and Elliot will join us." Teagan explains, making me nod.

He walks towards me after getting some things out of the drawer. He wraps a blindfold around my head, tying it securely so that I can't see.

I stand when he tells me to and wait for his next command. I feel his hands on me, his fingers brushing over my nipples before his hand moves down more to grab my length.

I moan softly and take deep breaths as my length gets harder. Eventually, he slips a ring around my cock, making me whine. I hate that thing. Orgasm denial can be really painful after a while.

He kisses my neck gently, and soon enough I feel the pinch of the nipple clamps. They're a little painful, but not in a bad way. I like how they feel. "Ah... mmm."

"You're so cute, Princess." He hums in my ear before lightly smacking my ass and pulling back.

I try to listen closely to where he's at, but his footsteps are completely silent. I don't hear anything else until Teagan tells Sawyer and Elliot that we're about to leave.

I've gotten more comfortable with my body. I know that I'm small, but It doesn't bother me as much anymore. Especially now that I know how many doms are really interested in me. I haven't been naked out in the open yet, but the thought excites me. Especially since the blindfold keeps me from seeing everyone else.

"Beau. Do you trust me?" Teagan asks, putting his hands on my cheeks to press his lips to my forehead.

"Yes, Master. Undeniably so." I respond instantly. I don't even need to think about it. Master Teagan would never let me get hurt. I know that whatever he plans to do to me won't push me past my limits, and if it does then I'll use my safe word and he'll stop.

"Good." He responds. He takes my hand and I feel him hook my finger through the loop of his pants so that he can lead me without needing me to see.

We walk for a while, and I can tell that we're drawing attention. I hear a people talking but I'm sure it's because we have to walk through the main area of the club to get to the back area behind the stage.

"Try to zone out, Beau. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks." Elliot suggests as he kisses the back of my shoulder.

I smile and blush. I slam into Teagan's back when he stops, and instantly apologize. "S-Sorry, Master."

"It's okay, princess. Remember, if anything makes you uncomfortable or if you feel unsafe then you..."

"I'll use my safewords, Master. Reliance to slow down and Mercy to stop." I respond.