Wakanda (Tchalla x Y/N)

By sognatadocchiaperti

I do NOT own anything from Civil War or The Black Panther, this is only a fanfic. All rights go to Marvel! I... More

A/N - Short explanation of my writing
Captain America: Civil War
Chapter 1 - Vienna
Chapter 2 - Bucharest
Chapter 3 - Berlin
Chapter 4 - Airport Battle
Chapter 5 - Hydra Siberian Facility
The Black Panther
Chapter 1 - Back to Wakanda
Chapter 2 - Coronation
Chapter 3 - First day
Chapter 4 - Klaue
Chapter 5 - Suits
Chapter 6 - Busan
Chapter 7 - Ross
Chapter 8 - Failed Mission
Chapter 10 - Ritual Combat
Chapter 11 - Jabariland

Y/N, the White Wolf

450 11 0
By sognatadocchiaperti

(Sorry, I honestly thought I had published this part from the beginning. Anyway here's an introduction sort of.)

As just a toddler, Y/N, was found by Tchaka. Her parents were found dead not too far away after an animal attack from having been in Africa on Safari Travels.

Instead of leaving the kid there, Tchaka brought her with him back to Wakanda.
(Feeling bad about something from his past perhaps.👀)

He gave her to Zuri for him to find her a home. But he decided to keep her with him and raise her as his own. Growing up in the palace with Zuri, she was treated like family by the royal family.

Being the prince's best friend, she often joined him when he was training to become the next Black Panther.

Eventually, after seeing her with Tchalla, how well they communicated and fought alongside each other, Tchaka asked Shuri to make her special suit.
He also requested, and as king he approved, for her to get a portion of the Heart-Shaped herd. Only the Black Panther gets the honour of having a full portion, but it gave her heightened abilities too.

As the White Wolf, she helps the Black Panther protect Wakanda.

...

The White Wolf suit:
(I copied it from the White Tiger suit, but I drew in how I wanted hers to look like as the White Wolf.)

Suit features:
- Vibranium suit.
- Retractable claws.
- Gold eyes in her helmet, helps her vision, see further or in the dark, or focus on something small or hard to see.
- The ears make Y/N hear even better than she already does with the heightened abilities.
- The tail was just meant as a joke from Shuri, but she can control it and use it to her advantage. Though it does move after her emotions, like a dog.
- After Civil War her suit can also change into black, to hide better in the dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 969 30
Prince N'Jobu Udaku is the second son in line for the throne of Wakanda. While his older brother T'Chaka is being groomed to take on the mantle of Ki...
42.4K 1.7K 28
"They said the sunsets in Wakanda were the most beautiful thing in the world, but as I sat there watching the sunset right in front of me, I just cou...
670K 21.6K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
1.1K 35 17
โš ๏ธŽ ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค โš ๏ธŽ โš ๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐.๐ ๐Ÿ โš ๏ธŽ โš ๏ธŽ (๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ/๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด) ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ โš ...