𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒌 & 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚- 𝑱𝒆𝒚 �...

leah_faith11 tarafından

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴄᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴘʀᴏ ᴡʀᴇsᴛʟᴇʀ ᴊᴇʏ ᴜsᴏ, ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀʀᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ? Daha Fazla

Characters
Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Quinze
Seize
Dix- sept
Dix- huit
Dix- neuf
Vingt
Vingt et un
Vingt-deux
Vingt-trois
Vingt-quatre
Vingt-cinq
Vingt-six
Vingt-sept
Vingt-huit
Vingt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
trente-neuf
quarante
Quarante et un
Quarante-trois
Quarante-quatre
Quarante-cinq
Quarante-six
Quarante-sept
Quarante-huit
Quarante-neuf
Cinquante
Cinqante et un
Cinquante-deux
Cinquante-trois
Cinquante-quatre
Cinquante-cinq
Cinquante-six
Cinquante-sept
Cinquante-huit
Cinquante-neuf
Soixante
Soixante et un
Soixante-deux
Soixante-trois
Soixante-quatre
Soixante-cinq
Soixante-six
Soixante-sept
Soixante-huit
Soixante-neuf
Soixante-dix
Soixante-et-onze
Soixante-douze
Soixante-treize
Soixante-quatorze
Soixante-quinze
Soixante-seize
Soixante-dix-sept
Soixante-dix-huit
Soixante-dix-neuf
Quatre-vingts
New story !!!!
Guys!!!!

Quarante-deux

111 5 2
leah_faith11 tarafından

5 Years later
Coco Pov
Ok so I need about five more orders of shirts we are selling out already I say on the phone with the shipment company.

Ok we'll have that ready for you the guy on the phone says before hanging up. Hey camera crew I say waving to the Total Diva cameras. We missed you the crew says making me smile.

Ok so let's catch you guys up me and Josh called it quits after he cheated on me before the wedding. I moved back into my old house with the kids, me and Josh are now good co-parents and even hang out without arguing sometimes.

*Back at my house*
So todays Nalanis 16 birthday she wants to go to dinner so that's what where doing I say to the cameras walking inside the house and placing my stuff down. Mom ,Nalani says coming out her room already dressed. That's what your wearing you know Josh is going say something I say walking to my room as she follows. No he's not and I like it she says looking in my mirror. Ok Lani what'd you need I say putting on my dinner outfit. Jr says he's coming to dinner tonight she say's annoyed. Yeah he is coming he's your brother the whole family is coming Nalani I say annoyed at her attitude. Ok but he's going ruin it they all are why do I gotta be the only girl out of 3 brothers that's bull shit Nalani says as I continue getting ready. Quit complaining I say laughing at her.

As me Nalani and Jr get out the car and walk inside the restaurant the whole family's already there seated. Happy birthday princess Josh says getting up and hugging Nalani handing her a bouquet of flowers. Thanks dad Lani says holding the flowers.

That was nice I say hugging Josh. Thanks , you look nice he says kissing my forehead and hugging Jr . Wow who would've thought we would see you guys hugging Trinity says hugging me as we sit down. I know I say laughing as Jr sits next to me. You look good nephew with that fur on John says playfully hitting Jrs shoulder. Thanks Jr says smirking not looking up from his phone. Get off that phone boy people talking to you Josh says making Jr roll his eyes and sit up.

He's not close with Josh huh Trinity whispers to me. Not at all i say sipping my wine. So after this we are going to the match right Nalani says smiling as our food comes to the table. Since when you wanna come to our matches Josh ask eating his food. Since her boyfriend loves wrestling I say laughing making Lani put her head down. I know damn well my niece don't got no boyfriend John says as Josh head shoots up from his plate. That's what happens when she stays with her mom Josh says shaking his head. What's that supposed to mean I say dropping my fork on my plate. I'm just saying the kids do whatever they want at your house Josh says shrugging his shoulders. Ok and when do you offer to take them extra days besides the weekends huh I ask Josh taking another sip of my wine. Man get out of here uce i provide for my kids and I'm sober for most of it to unlike someone else Josh says shadily as he eats more of his food. Yo man you going quit talking to my momma like that Jr says standing up from the table. You going sit down and take that base out your voice Josh says standing up as well making the restaurant look at our table. Sit down I say through my teeth to the both of them. Can we not do this on my granddaughter's birthday mama Fatu says hugging Nalani. Yeah sorry princess Josh says kissing Lanis head and sitting down and the rest of the dinner is silent.

Ok let's go get your gift Josh says to Nalani taking the whole family out to the restaurant. Oh my Gosh Nalani screams.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 🎀
First chapter back💗

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.2K 111 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ⤷ 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. ─...
2.1K 45 23
"I love leati Joesph anoa'i not this ,this monster named the tribal chief"
93.9K 2.7K 41
"𝒾'𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝑔𝒶𝓈 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒." - 𝒷𝓇𝓎𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 The original sto...
15.2K 551 21
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙽 ⋮ 𝙰 𝟸𝟹 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙾𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙻𝙰 𝙸...