Soixante-seize

Josh Pov
What we hear a voice say. Oh no Nalani says as Chicago walks down the stairs. Jrs dead Chicago ask as she starts to cry. What's going on Coco says coming back down the stairs. Daddy said Jrs dead Chicago says as she runs to Coco. He did Coco says looking at me like she wanted to hurt me. Um princess it's ok you know he's going be watching over us now you know I say rubbing Chicagos back. How about we go to sleep Coco says as she takes Chicago to bed. Oh my gosh good job dad Nalani says going upstairs also. I'm just going sleep on the couch I say as I take off my shoes.

Good morning I say as the family is all eating breakfast. Morning Coco says as Chicago looks at her food saying nothing. You have the qualifying match today right I ask Coco as I eat the food. Yep I really need this distraction so I'm going talk to the general manager Nick right when I get there to see what he has planned she says smiling big. Yeah that would be dope uce I say looking at my plate. You ok I would've thought you would be more happy we could both me in wrestle mania as a tag team she says hype. Nah nah Co I'm just thinking I say as I finish my food and throw it away.

Coco Pov
So you could go to WrestleMania Bianca says as Trinity does her hair.

Yeah that's what it sounds like I say putting on my gear for my match tonight

Yeah that's what it sounds like I say putting on my gear for my match tonight. That's so exciting you and Josh could be the wife and husband tag team that's so cute Bianca says as Nick walks into the room. Um Coco let me talk to you real quick he says as I get up and walk to his office. Wassup nick I was just going come talk to you I say smiling. Yeah I'll make this short your match tonight CUT we want you to join the judgement day he says writing stuff down on a paper. What do you mean cut and why would I join the judgement day at all I'm in a tag team I say confused by the whole thing. No your not since Josh quit we decided since the fans love you we would move your story over to the judgment day he says. What do you mean Josh quit Nick I say looking at him. That seems like a personsal conversation that should've been had he says as I get up and walk out of the office back to my locker room. Hey babe Josh says while him and John watch a match on the tv. Hey I say taking off my gear. What's going on why you taking your gear off he ask. Um Josh when is your next match I ask him. Probably a couple weeks you know he says looking back at the tv as I take off the rest of my gear. Yeah ok I say as I change back into my regular clothes. So why did they cut your match he ask again. I don't know maybe because I have a lying ass fiancé who quit the WWE which means I'm out of wrestle mania the thing that I've been working my ass off for weeks and you knew that yet you still lied and lied to me I say throwing my shoe at him as I start to cry and John leaves the room. Co I was going tell you but you know everything was happening he says. I would never lie to you like that I say putting my gear in my bag. Um is everything ok in here we hearing the yelling down the hallway Cody says walking into the locker room. Yeah thanks uce we going go Josh says as me and him walk out of the locker room to the car. I can't fucking believe this I say as Josh drives. Courtney just hear me out please Josh says as he pulls into a empty parking lot. What are we doing take me home I say as he parks the car. No Co I'm sorry babe it was a terrible thing to do uce Josh says holding my hand.  No it's fine Josh I've been keeping secrets too I say shrugging my shoulders.

🎀End of chapter🎀