Cinquante

Coco Pov
You look like you just saw a ghost what's wrong Brandi whispers to me as I pick up Josh's phone. Look at this I say passing her the phone. No way, hey don't overreact there could be a logical explanation she says handing me the phone. Yeah he's still messing with her I say trying to look at the other messages but they were all gone. Are there other messages Brandi ask. No he must've deleted them I say putting the phone down as Josh comes back to the table. Bro that line was crowded he says picking up his phone. You got a message I say as me and Brandi get up and walk to pool table.

*Josh Pov *
Where they going Cody ask me. I don't know she left hella fast I say looking at my messages seeing one from Layla. Shit I say looking up as I see Coco shoot daggers at me from the pool table. What's wrong John ask. Layla texted and Coco definitely saw I say putting my phone down. Your still talking to her Trinity ask. No we haven't talked since the wedding swear that why there's no other messages I say showing them my phone. How'd she know you were out of town then Trin ask looking at my phone. I don't know probably instagram uce I say rubbing the back of my head. This is going be a great night John says rubbing my back before I get up to talk to Coco.

Hey can we talk I say standing by her. Josh what you do or who you talk with has nothing to do with me she says before taking her turn at pool. Co just listen that's the first time me and Layla have talked since the wedding I don't want that girl I swear I say rubbing her back before she pushes me off. Hey I don't care Joshua she says going order a drink from the bar. You just always fuck up Brandi says rolling her eyes. What does that mean Jr ask as Coco walks back to the pool table. Nothing Jr Brandi says to him rubbing his back. Lemme talk to you real quick I say taking Coco to the bathroom. Josh it's fine she says drinking from her cup but I can tell at any moment she's going cry. Co I swear I haven't talked to this girl since the wedding you know I wouldn't do that you girl I say as she still looks down. Mhm she says keeping her gaze on the floor. Courtney look at me, you know I love you I planned this whole vacation just so we can spend time together I say lifting her head up. Really she ask finally smiling. Yeah uce and you owe me back all that money I say kissing  her lips. Maybe I could pay you back right now she says drinking another sip of her casa before putting it on on the sink. Don't start nothing you can't finish Co I say before she starts taking off her clothes.

* Coco Pov*
Oh my gosh I say as Josh lifts me onto the sink of the bathroom. I love you so much Co he says kissing my entire uncovered body. I love you too J I say as my eyes roll in the back of my head. You trying make a baby in this bathroom Josh says smirking and out of breath as his chain dangles in my face. We going lose the bet I say as he takes of his pants. I'll risk it he says smiling.

*Trinity Pov *
Where's Josh and Coco I say as the group dances together. Think they were arguing and went to the bathroom Brandi says rubbing against Cody. Dang I really hoped they would have a good vacation together I say drinking from my cup as me and John continue to dance. Yeah me too I know there trying tho John says wrapping his arm around me as we slow dance. You think your brother is going do it right this time Brandi ask John. Yeah I know uce serious John says back to her. Yeah I bet you think that you probably be cheating to Brandi says drunkly. No he doesn't my jerdy does not cheat maybe worry about your own relationship I say sticking up for my man. Cocos coming back Almia says as Brandi rolls her eyes at me.

Coco Pov
I can't go out first I say as Josh pushes me out the bathroom door. I can't go he says gesturing to his bottom half still be uncovered. Fine I say walking back to the group as I fix my hair and wipe my mouth. Where were you Almia ask handing me a drink. You know trying to figure out things you know I say drinking from the cup. Yeah she says as I see Brandi and Trinity stare at each other intently. What's wrong going on with them I ask Almia. I think they boutta fight Almia says laughing. We should go home so we can be ready to go to the hospital tomorrow morning John says grabbing Trinity away from Brandis face. Yep I'm ready Josh says just appearing behind me as the whole family walks back home. We had a time tonight I say still hype from the bar. Yeah ma, Nalani says as we dance in the living room. We should play a adult game you kids go to sleep John says as the kids walk into their room. A game with alcohol I ask as all the adults sit in a circle. You know this the best type of games John says all pouring us shots. Ok so who's the most likely to go to jail Brandi ask looking right at John. You been getting real slick today boo Trinity says standing up in front of Brandis face as Brandi stands up too. Hey let's not fight we've been doing so good like you know no one has broken the pact so let's take a shot for Almia says as everyone but me and Josh. Wait why aren't you guys drinking Cody says drinking his shot. Wait what no way you guys broke the pact and your not even a couple Almia says laughing. Sorry I say as me and Josh laugh. Wait they not the only ones, me and Cody heard you and John banging the headboard last night Brandi says shadily to Trinity. What the group says to John and Trinity. It wasn't even like that we were just kissing so mind your business Brandi, Trinity says, the next thing you know a shot glass with vodka in it is being thrown in trinity's face.

🎀End of Chapter 🎀