Quarante-six

Coco Pov
Jr can you please not fight with your dad anymore I say driving to our house. Nah he needs hear everything I say Jr says looking at his phone. Jr shut up you were literally one when it happened Nalani yells at Jr. I don't care I don't think my he treats mom right Jr says putting his headphones on. Mom I'm not moving in with dad anymore Nalani says from the back seat as we pull into the driveway. What changed your mind I ask her. Cause I would miss you and Jr and I don't really like how aunt Trin called you out and dad said nothing in your defence she says getting out the car and walking inside the house.

As we walk in the house Nalanis standing frozen at the door. What's wrong Lani move Jr says pushing Lani out the way. What in the world I say seeing gift's covering the table. Oh my Gosh Nalani says running over to her gift and Jr runs to his. No way he did this I say looking at the kids gifts.

 No way he did this I say looking at the kids gifts

Dang dad got me Hennessy I might start being nice to him Jr says as I look at his gift

Dang dad got me Hennessy I might start being nice to him Jr says as I look at his gift. You didn't get nothing mom Lani ask as she looks at her gifts some more. It's ok I'm going to change I say walking to my bedroom. As I walking in the room I'm surprised by the decorations covering my room.

Josh Josh Josh I say looking around

Josh Josh Josh I say looking around. As I look some more I'm frightened by a sound in the closet. What was that I say to the total divas cameras. I'll check the cameraman says opening the closet revealing Josh. Josh what is wrong with you, your insane you broke into my house one then hide in my closet I say laughing. Had to suprise you uce he says hugging me.Thank you i say as we rock in a hug. Did you read the card he ask as we release from the hug. No I didn't get to I was scared shitless I say picking up the card. Let's get the honeymoon we never had- J. Aww J really I ask as I see four tickets to bora bora. Yep you me and kids and the family bora bora yeet josh says as the kids walk in. Bora bora Nalani screams as she hugs josh. Yep we finna have a blast Jr says jumping on my bed . Get off my bed with yo big ass I say pushing Jr off my bed. Let's get packing Josh says hugging me.

🎀End of chapter 🎀