๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

By JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... More

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต

746 49 29
By JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

Many of you dislike this story. If majority of you dislike this story I shall unpublish. Please give me your views regarding. I have no problem if all of you insist, I shall unpublish it. But I won't change the storyline.

🔵🟣🔵🟣🔵🟣🔵🟣🔵🟣🔵

Emperor Yibo woke up late the
following day. Maids immediately were escorted to serve Yibo and help him get freshen. But instead Yibo just ignored them and walked towards Sean's chamber. He found it empty. He furrowed his brow and walked back to his chamber...

"Find out where Alpha Jinmi is and ask her to come immediately.."

One of the maids bowed and went off. Rest assisted Yibo in his morning routine. As he was getting dressed, a guard came in..

"Your Highness, Alpha Jinmi is waiting to see you!! "

"Send her in."

"My Lord, alongside Alpha Concubine Zanilia's waiting to meet you too..."

Yibo looked up at the mirror sternly.

"Send both in."

The guard bowed and left, and after some time both the women came in and bowed to His Almighty. Yibo turned around.

"Alpha Jinmi, where's Empress Sean!?! I thought I clearly conveyed my message yesternight, that he was to meet me today morning..."

Before Jinmi could say something, Zanilia Scoffed.

"My Lord, why don't you yourself go and witness Empress practicing with your Alpha cousins and other Alphas in the Royal Yard. After all a crowd has formed to witness the fresh morning show.... How the Omega Empress of Wang Empire no less, himself is displaying a Royal disgrace!!"

Yibo stared at Jinmi with burning eyes.

"Is this true!?! "

"My Lord!! "

"Is this true, Alpha Jinmi? Yes or No.."

Jinmi looked down and sighed. Yibo dashed out of Royal chamber in rage. Jinmi looked up at Zanilia with hateful eyes. Zanilia smirked. She came forward towards Jinmi.

"Empress should be cautious about his actions. His actions could lead to his disaster, you know!! "

Jinmi laughed out loud, sarcastically. Zanilia looked at her curiously as if Jinmi had suddenly gone crazy.. Jinmi looked up at her, holding her stomach, still laughing...... Then she wiped the tears formed in her eyes, due to excessive laughing...

"Then I must say, you know nothing about Empress Wang Sean Xian, Slave Concubine. "

Zanilia gritted her teeth at the mention of slave concubine for her. Jinmi smirked wide... And leaned forward...

"Empress Sean rose from Disaster, like burning hot lava from volcano... And, you must be aware what a lava does to any obstacle en way.... It destroys them beyond recognition..."

Zanilia was partially scared at Jinmi's creepy confident whisper and sarcastic smile. But she immediately composed herself, though Jinmi's eyes had already caught the fear in Zanilia's eyes. Jinmi smirked wider and walked off. Then she halted and turned...

"Miss. Zanilia, I don't blame you but I pity you. Every concubine that enters Emperor's harem gets involved in the surge to acquire place in Emperor's heart. It's nothing new. But a tiny advice, never cross Empress Sean's path. You can be anyone, but never him. You can never ever be THE MAGNIFICENT EMPRESS WANG SEAN XIAN.... Trust me..."

Saying so Jinmi calmly went away. Zanilia clenched her fists....

🎋🌵🎋🌵🎋🌵🎋🌵🎋🌵🎋🌵🎋🌵
🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺

Yibo reached the yard and saw Sean sword sparring with Wang Dalu.

Both were laughing and sparring playfully. Sean with a challenging smirk and Darren with flirtatious smile. Yibo smirked and marched forward.

Sean swung his sword in an attacking mode towards Darren and it met with a clung to Bichen, Emperor Yibo 's spiritual sword.

A lightening sparked on Suibian, Sean's spiritual sword... Sean's expression instantly turned stern... Yibo smirked. Darren backed off. Though he was a Royal prince himself, Yibo was the Emperor & Sean his Emperess... And when Emperor stood in front of Empress for a duel, everyone backed off including him...

"Emperor Yibo, if in any way you get defeated, your fan followers would start cussing an Omega for sparring daringly and impudently with His Almighty himself and disrespect his Alpha self..... They would say I lack etiquette and don't give you proper respect..."

"IF I get defeated, IF..."

"Looks like you forgot the last duel on ....."

Sean stopped, frowning. Yibo smirked and finished it for him...

"....On our wedding day!!! On the day you became MY EMPRESS!!! Forever belonging to me..."

Yibo said with a smug smile. And it in turn infuriated Sean more. It reminded him of their wedding vows and Yibo's sexual involvement with Zanilia... His eyes turned red and ferocious...

Yibo smirked more...

"Looks like you are already ready to accept submission.. My Empress..."

Sean swung his sword ferociously towards Yibo. Yibo stopped it with ease...

"Did I say something wrong, Mate!?! "

The more Yibo addressed Sean as his Empress, Mate, as HIS, the images of Zanilia kissing Yibo flashed in Sean's mind and it spun him out of control. He hated the way Yibo was addressing him, as if nothing had happened.. As if he didn't cheat on him with another concubine, as if he didn't let that slave woman insult him randomly and all the thoughts made Sean frenzy in rage, preventing him from thinking rational.. And that's exactly what Yibo seeked..

A fierce fight proceeded amidst them...And Yibo easily controlled Sean's mind and made him loose to him...

"You have yet to learn a lot, Empress Sean Xian, learn a lot from me. While fighting with enemies don't do the same mistake you just did, don't think with heart and loose to emotions. Think rational, and fight with mind. Everyone won't be your mate. Everyone won't spare you for being an sentimental frenzy... "

Sean smirked. Yibo furrowed his brows. Sean gestured him to look down. Yibo followed his gaze...

"Morning, Your Highness.... "

Xiao Saint bowed holding his sword towards Yibo's chest. Yibo stared sternly at the little boy....

"Your Highness, I am Mamma Empress's life guard. I have the duty to save him from harm. Even if it comes from you or my own self.. Pray, back off from him.... Now!!"

Darren Wang smirked.

Yibo looked at Xiao Saint ferociously, but the boy just stared back equally intensely with fire in eyes accompanied with respect too... Yibo strode forward and took hold of Sean's wrist and dragged him with himself.

"Enough for today... "

Zanilia saw everything from shadow.

'Emperor is too fond of Empress. Too possessive of him... But Zanilia has decided that Emperor is hers. And I will make Emperor Yibo mine.. By anyway any how... Emperor Yibo belongs to Empress Zanilia.'

She thought and strode from there...

Yibo dragged a struggling Sean to chamber.

Yibo flung Sean on the bed harshly. Sean stared at him with gritted teeth and red eyes....

"Empress Sean, if you keep up with your this attitude, don't complain if I punish you severely and hurt you.. "

Sean sighed deep and looked away. Yibo walked away from his chamber.

🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮

Yibo sat in his office. Suddenly, the door opened and in came Wazir Li and bowed...

"Yes!! Vizier Li!!"

"Majesty, some clan members has come to you. They want to discuss something..."

Yibo nodded and was about to go with him, when a guard entered...

"You Majesty, Chancellor Jin wants to meet you... In private... "

"Hmnn. Let him in..."

Yibo looked at Wazir Li. He bowed and left. In came Jin Zixuan. He bowed..

"Your Majesty.."

"Yes, Chancellor Jin.."

"Your Majesty, smells of treason has been detected against you."

Yibo looked up and furrowed his brows.

"Majesty, the vampire clan is being instigated against you. And also receiving help from some of your closer ones..."

Yibo looked up sternly......

♠♣♟️♥♦♦♥♟️♣♠
♟️♥♟️♣♟️♦♟️♠♟️♥♟️♣♟️♦♟️♠♟️

Yibo and Jin Zixuan came out together and proceeded towards the Royal Court, accompanied by Wazir Li.... many subedars (governors of individual clans/province) stood up and bowed at the entry of Emperor Wang Yibo. Yibo sat and looked at each with amused eyes..

Vampire clan, Werewolf clan, Phoenix clan, Dragon head, Serpent clan, Witch head, Holy Nymphs, Mermaid clan, Banshee clan and many more...

"So!?! Let's begin. "

Each stood and individually gave their regards to the Emperor of all Realms. Some asked help, some conveyed their troubles and asked His Almighty for solutions of their troubles.. Then came the head of the Vampire clan, ex Empress Runyu's clan. Yibo's Omega father's clan.

Feng Zhuliu was not only the head of Vampire clan but also, the brother in law of Yibo. The husband of Wang Mianmian, distant cousin sister of Wang Yibo.

Wang Mianmian : Cousin From Yibo's Alpha Father, Ex Emperor Xufeng's Side.

Feng Zhuliu bowed stiffly.

"Emperor..!!!"

Yibo stared with an amusing smile, and tilted his head to one side...

"Zhuliu, brother in law.. How's my sister!?! She didn't come with you!?! "

"Her visit wasn't necessary. "

"And, you decided that!?!"

"Emperor, today I came for political reasons, not family chitchat. Besides, if you want to meet my wife, your sister... Send someone to fetch her here. I have other important tasks.. "

"Tasks like instigating rebels!! "

Feng Zhuliu looked up with stern eyes... But met Yibo's sarcastic smirk and deep intense soul piercing stare... It somehow sent shivers in Zhuliu's spine... Yibo stood up and walked towards him...

"Brother in law, I don't like unnecessary overthinking, neither people with such habits.. You are my honourable brother in law, my lovely sister's husband. I have given you the subedari (governing rights) of a very important clan, handle it with dedication, and Keep my sister happy. It would both be better for you and your family... "

Yibo said holding Feng Zhuliu's shoulder in a very friendly and gentle manner. Others would think he was having a brotherly talk but few like Chancellor Jin, Marshall Kuan & Generalissimo Yizhou, along with Wazir Li perfectly well could detect the mood of Emperor Yibo.... They smiled with a knowing gaze.

Yibo said everything smilingly and patted Zhuliu's shoulder. Then marched away. Zhuliu clenched his fists...

"Just let me get the upper hand, brother in law, after that...."

Feng Zhuliu murmured with gritted teeth, watching the departing silhouette of Yibo.

🌵🏮🌵🏮🌵🏮🌵🏮🌵🏮🌵🏮🌵🏮

After dealing with a load of issues regarding every individual clan under his rule, at dusk Yibo went back to his office. He sat on his desk chair, took a cigar and lit it. Just then a guard entered...

"Your Highness, Alpha Jinmi is waiting for an audience.. "

"Hmmm."

Yibo nodded. The guard bowed and went out. Jinmi entered.

"Your Majesty!! "

"Ask Empress Sean to meet me in my chamber immediately. No excuses..."

"But..Empress is with the twins. "

"I said no excuses.. You heard that right! "

"But, Almighty... "

"Leave."

"Maje.. "

"LEAVE!!"

Jinmi bowed hesitantly and left. Yibo started preparing to go to his chamber. Just then Yibo felt someone entering and he looked up to see Zanilia standing, wearing a golden gown and a crown with it. Yibo narrowed his eyes..

She came in happily.

"My Lord... "

"Who gave you the permission to wear the crown!!! "

"Actually, I just wanted to see how it looks on me and.. '

"Lia, the crown can only be wore by the Royal Emperor or Empress. I wear a crown, Mother Empress Yu and my only Empress Sean has the permission to wear the crown. You are not even a Royal Family member, and you had the audacity to flaunt crown on your head!!"

"Your Majesty... "

"Go back to harem..."

"But I was thinking of spending the night... "

"Now!!! "

Alpha Zanilia bowed and with frustration in heart went away. Yibo sighed. He went to his chamber.

♟️♦♟️♥♠♟️♣♥♟️♦♟️
♦♣♥♠♟️♠♥♣♦

Sean was lying on the cold bed. He was tired and depressed about everything. But then Jinmi informed him Emperor's orders. Sean hated to go to Yibo, after witnessing him with Zanillia intimately. But Yibo was the Emperor, he had to be obeyed. Tears run down Sean's eyes.

But as if fate was yet not done with him, he suddenly started to feel hot and feverish. His vision blurred and he was panting. Panting hard. His whole body was trembling. His pheromones spinned out of control and now the whole room smelt like Red/Black Rose and it in turn suffocated him. He couched down on the cold bed.. Panting hard.

Suddenly, he heard a faint sound, but he was too weak to even turn and see. He laid there, quietly. Without any movement, only whimpering. Then a particular fragrance hit his nose, bringing hope, calmness and solace to his body and heart, mind & soul.... Sandalwood/Red Musk..

"Mate!!"

Tears rolled down Sean's eyes as he muttered these words. Yibo strode forward fast and picked him up in his arms...

"You got heat, Mate...!!!"

Sean could neither hear anything nor see. He could only smell and crave his mate. Sob silently, unable to endure the burning torture of his own desires anymore... It was his first heat and he went into a trance like state. Sean had no idea, nor any advice on how to get a hold on himself... Control himself in heat... He stared longingly at Yibo, with demanding lotus eyes & big fat pouty lips. Like a stubborn distressed baby, seeking comfort, love & pampering.

Yibo sighed. Sean looked so cute and submissive at the same time. Like he was ready for anything, asked by Yibo. Yibo slowly undressed Sean, then himself and hopped on bed snuggling inside the blanket with his Mate.

He caressed Sean's face and Sean leaned forward to the touch...

"More... More... "

Yibo smiled. Suddenly, Sean pounced on Yibo. He started kissing him, licking him, sucking and biting him like a wild kitten. He took Yibo's hand and directed it to his lower body....

"Tah.. Tah.... Touch.. Touch me.. Touch me pease (please). "

Sean was behaving like a needy baby, talking or rather baby stammering cutely. And Yibo was whipped by his cute horny behavior..

"You want me to touch you Bunny..!!! "

"Mnnnnn...... Pease (please)... "

"You want to play with my body...!!!"

Sean nodded with shining eyes like a cute obedient puppy offered a bone.

"Ok... It's all yours. Do what you wish.. Whatever you want..."

Yibo said. And that was the cue, Sean eagerly restarted marking his Mate's body, like horny wild beast. He went down and took Yibo sexual parts in his warm mouth, sucking them, while vigorously jerking himself...

The sight was so erotic, Yibo felt goosebumps all over his body. He closed his eyes in pleasure and panted heavily. Sean was so engrossed sucking him, like he was creating a masterpiece art with full concentration...

Yibo held his hairs and fucked his mouth, mercilessly, spraying loads of his germ cells inside..... And Sean obediently gulped it down, while spraying himself all over their bodies and bed.

"Come here.. "

Yibo said, gesturing Sean to come up over to him.. Sean hovered over Yibo. Yibo lifted Sean's body a little above holding the sides of his upper torso and tilting his head, started sucking his buds like a baby calf sucked mother cow's milk. Sean supported himself with the help of his palms on the pillow and knees on the bed, each on either side of Yibo. He moaned in pleasure as Yibo bit one of the buds...

"I love you.."

"Aaahhhhhh......Love me more.. I want more.."

"As you wish, but stay like this, on your hands & knees.. Don't you dare lay down or fall on bed without my permission.. "

"Nohh.. "

Yibo smirked. He made Sean steady on his four. Then crawled up and stood in front of Sean... With his erection standing proud just in front of Sean's mouth... He started fondling it and occasionally patting Sean's face with it.

"Am not yet satisfied, satisfy me..."

Sean looked up, and Yibo patted his lips with his erection, rubbing it on his mouth and face....... Like offering a bone to a dog... Sean crawled forward to mouth it but Yibo backed, smirking.... Then gestured Sean to keep crawling forward with his index finger.

Sean kept crawling forward eagerly to suck 'erect Yibo' and Yibo kept backing till his back collided to the wall and the head board of the bed. Sean crawled forward fast, till he reached Yibo. His face was straight in front of Yibo's raised hood.

"You make me happy... It's all yours and if you please me satisfactorily, I will make your craving hot body feel heaven... Now, start..."

Yibo said, smirking. Sean smirked back and eagerly took 'erect Yibo' in his mouth, staring intensely towards Yibo's eyes. He started sucking 'erect Yibo' slowly, with saliva dripping from his mouth like river fall. Sometimes he left 'erect Yibo' and sucked the balls below it.. Yibo just stood leaning on his back, with closed eyes, enjoying it like the owner enjoying his pet. For better performance, Sean rose on his knees, and started sucking 'junior Yibo' and fondling the balls with his moist palm... The treatment was enough to make Yibo loose his mind. He came fast, that too twice.

Satisfied, Yibo pushed Sean back and lay down on the bed, gesturing him with eyes, to ride him.....

"Ride me.."

Obediently, Sean sat on Yibo's lower stomach and put 'junior Yibo' inside his warm caravan. It slid inside effortlessly, due to the immense amount of fluid sleek expelled from Sean's hermaphrodite vagina, due to heat and being sexually aroused, making his hermaphrodite mating part warm, moist and lubricating.

But Sean was still tight, and Yibo didn't prepare Sean. So, Sean felt like he just got stabbed forcefully by a blunt rod while Yibo felt like he just stabbed his thing into warm half molten candle wax... Both groaned loudly... Sean started moving... First slowly, and then faster.... jerking his own junior alongside.

Yibo kept fondling and pinching Sean's alluring buds and belly button, while caressing his whole body sexually and grabbing his butt cheeks occasionally, massaging them sensually... Sometimes, rising up and sucking Sean's buds, biting them and then licking them, earning seductive moans from Sean's mouth, and immediate excretion of fresh warm sleek fluid on 'junior Yibo' from inside Sean's ass.

Yibo sometimes raised his waist and thrust deeper inside Sean, almost reaching his stomach and earning loud moans and fresh hot fluid ejaculation discharge inside Sean's hermaphrodite mating vagina, that got poured on 'junior Yibo' arousing him ten times more. It was heaven.

Sean kept moving faster and faster on 'Junior Yibo', with closed eyes, and trembling body as Yibo sucked and sometimes bit his erogenous body parts. Sean could feel the warm expulsion of warm fluid inside his hermaphrodite vagina everytime Yibo tortured his buds or suddenly raised his waist, thrusting him deeper, but it was out of his control. Everything was out of his control, his body, heart, mind and fluid discharges.

Sean was sweating profusely, tearing up due both pain and pleasure, ejaculating both in front and back...
And everything aroused him more and thrived him to move on 'junior Yibo' faster and faster and more faster...Finally Yibo held Sean's waist and moved him up and down on his erection in animalistic speed, himself thrusting him by raising his waist up and down... Sean moaned shamelessly, like a horny whore...

"Aahhh... Aahhhhh.. Aaaaaaa...Hahhh... Goddd"

And both came in sync. But that was just the start. Whole night was spent on rounds after rounds... Yibo was an insatiable beast, and Sean demanded like horny craving unsatisfied slut in heat. Yibo, Hanguang Jun & Lan Zhan took turns in satisfying their sexual needs. And so did Sean, Xuanyu & Wei Ying. Yibo had sex with Sean in both his male and female form...

Female Sean..... The fair glowing full bosom, with peach colour erected buds...slim waist and wide buttocks, along with the rosy wet opening between the soft thighs, the tight insides accompanied by clenching and unclenching of vaginal walls, ending with long thin legs that could embrace his whole body with them, everything were too much of a temptation for Yibo to let go. He fondled female Sean's bosoms like he was kneading wet flour. He sucked them like hungry infant suckling the Nectar of life from it's mother...

Sometimes, Yibo felt like he was given two favorite flavours of ice cream, and asked to choose amidst one, which was not only hard but torturous too. Because he wanted both. Exactly the same happened when he bedded with Sean, he couldn't decide he wanted male Omega hermaphrodite form of Sean first or the goddess female form, it's like he wanted both at the same time... Tasting both at a time.

"Yibo, at this rate our mate will die doing sex!!! "

"He's the one demanding it. Not like am forcing him.. Or anything. I am enjoying, yes!! But he's the one acting like horny insatiable bitch. What am I suppose to do!?! Even am tired..it's already been 12 rounds..am not a dildo, you know!!!"

"Mark him, moron. He doesn't need sex anymore, but as long you don't mark him in heat, he will keep yearning, and won't feel satiated or complete. He himself doesn't know that. It's his first heat. Greedy Python, Knot him and mark him.... Oh my gosh!!!"

"Oh, ok..."

Yibo said to Lan Zhan in his mind and picked Sean, who was lying peacefully with eyes closed enjoying Yibo's thrustings, on his lap. Sean opened his eyes and smiled..

"More.. "

"Yeah, I get it... More..."

Saying it, Yibo captured his lips... The red flustered face, hot trembling body, rosey lips, with Yibo's cum salivating from sides of his mouth, the rising chest due to laboured breathe, the bruised and marked body, full of hickeys and bite marks, of all shades of red, purple and blue.

The eager innocent yearning eyes... Gosh 'Junior Yibo' just expanded a few inches more inside Sean. Yibo's demanding lips reached Sean's neck, and Sean tilted it more to give full access to Yibo..

But suddenly, Sean's sensual moans turned to painful screams, as Yibo knotted inside him, at the same time sinking his sharp canines into Sean's neck, remarking him. Sean thrashed and wriggled on Yibo's lap, biting his shoulder hard and scratching his back so hard that blood lines formed...

Slowly, Sean lost his consciousness and slumped over Yibo's shoulder... Yibo, on the other hand, was on 7th heaven of pleasure in spite of Sean's inflicted pain on his body..... He hugged Sean tighter...

After 30 minutes of knotting, he came out of Sean. He could clearly feel frictional burn between his legs. 'Junior Yibo' burned like hell.

Dear Lord, too much sex wasn't good for anyone, even the Emperor of all realms.. And Yibo learnt it the hard way and now the painful aftermath was more than he could endure. He picked the unconscious Sean on his arms and limped back to his chamber, to the Royal bathroom.

There was nice bath already kept prepared for His Almighty.... Yibo first immersed Sean and then joined himself...

"Aiii, aii, aii, aii, aii.. Aahhhh!! Darn."

Yibo groaned in pain as his sex organ burned like hell between his legs.

"JUN... ZHAN. Heal me!!"

"We are too tired. Apply aloe vera gel. It will cool it. Good night.."

"Next time try appearing, while I make love with my Mate. And I will show you real meaning of ignorance and abandonment.... Traitors... Ow ow ow ow ow....."

Yibo somehow cleaned himself and Sean. Applied aloe vera gel on his and Sean's private parts and slumped on bed with Sean. That night he slept like dead. He never felt so spent, not even after war.

Next day, when he woke up, he felt fresh and healed. Apparently, his soul beasts had healed him perfectly. He got up, streched and looked besides. Sean was sleeping peacefully on his belly, half wrapped with sheets. He was healed too and smiling in sleep... Yibo caressed his face with the back of his palm and smiled. Then laid hovered over his back..

Yibo caressed Sean's back body and face with his lips and nose, lovingly. He felt so satisfied. Finally he kissed him, wrapped him perfectly with sheets. Got up, and took Sean to his own chamber. And laid him on his bed, carefully covering his naked body..

"Alpha Jinmi..!!!"

Jinmi came and bowed.

"Sean got his first heat yesterday. He is spent. Look after him properly. Give him some herbs for replenishment of energy. And, when he wakes up, or if he gets.......you know, another episode of heat, inform me immediately... "

Jinmi bowed, complying. Yibo smiled, caressed sleeping Sean's hairs and face, kissed his forehead and left...

Jinmi went back to her chamber... After 10 minutes of Yibo leaving, Jinmi came out of her chamber and smiled. She went near Sean with a tray containing tea in hand..

"SEAN!?? SEAN!!! Get up, baobei.. Come on, SEAN!!! "

"HMMNNN!!"

Sean hummed, then suddenly started whimpering in sleep...

"I am sorry, please Yibo let me meet my twins.. It's suffocating me, please.. I am sorry..."

Tears welled down Sean's closed eyes.. Jinmi held him by shoulders and raised him. The moment his bare skin, naked body touched her body, she felt goosebumps. Sean leaned on Jinmi, with his head on her shoulder. He opened his eyes half lidded.

"Mimi, where am I!?! I feel so exhausted. And kind of sore... "

Jinmi smiled.

"You are in your chamber, Your Highness. You just had your first heat and spent yesterday with His Highness. And the way he was looking at you today morning, I think it was pretty intimate..."

"Really!?! Mate's not angry at me anymore...!?! "

"On the contrary, he will visit you after finishing imperial tasks.. "

Sean smiled brightly.

"But I feel very spent..."

"Hmmn, of course. Blame your heat period spent with your Mate... Here drink this tea. It will replenish your strength. "

Sean nodded and got up slowly. As he got up, the sheet fell down, exposing his whole bare upper body except the lower waist and thighs. Even his leg calf, ankles & feets sneaking out of the sheet cover, were visible. All in all, except Sean's thighs and waist, every body part was visible and it sent shivers of arousal in Alpha Jinmi.

Jinmi could feel her dragon writhing inside, to touch it's mate... Sean drank the tea and extended the empty cup towards Jinmi with a smile. Jinmi forced a smile and took it but suddenly Sean caught her arm...

"Mimi, you ... You look beautiful... I mean... I mean you are beautiful always, no doubt, but today.. You... You look different.. Glowing... And... And.. It's.. It's effe..... Effecting me.. I..."

Sean looked away forcefully, with guilty eyes. Then he laid down on the bed... And covered himself..

"I... I think am tired. I will rest for some time.. I... I... Wake me when.. When His Highness comes..."

Sean stuttered. Tears of happiness and pride streamed down Jinmi's eyes. Her mate was starting to recognize her. She clearly saw the changing iris colours of Sean's eyes when he looked at her and complimented her beauty. Red to black.. Brown and back to red.... She went back to her chamber. Sean was ready. The heat came at the perfect time....

After a few minutes she came back to Sean's chamber. She could see Sean panting and wriggling on bed with closed eyes. He was constantly rubbing his both legs and sweating and flustering too.... When Jinmi stood beside, Sean opened his eyes but they were red.

"Mate..."

Jinmi extended her right hand. Sean pulled her on bed and hovered over her taking her in his embrace...

Actually, Jinmi gave Sean Cordyceps & Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extraction tea, which reinstated heat in him...

Both were herbs that rejuvenated one's energy, but alongside Cordyceps (insect herb/ Keeda Jadi) was also used to enhance sexual arousal by increasing energy levels and possibly affecting hormone regulation...

Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), an ancient medicinal herb with multiple health benefits, could reduce anxiety and stress, help fight depression, boost fertility and testosterone in men, and even boost brain function. It enhanced sexual desires in men..

And that's what exactly happened to Sean. The two herbs reinduced heat in him, enhancing his male sexual desires... And when Jinmi walked in and released her Alpha pheromones, it drove Sean out of control.

Sean started kissing Jinmi like a needy mate. He abused her lips and then rose his head and looked intensely at her...

"How long!?!"

"Since the night of naming ceremony party..."

"Why do I feel attracted, and not repulsed to you, like I felt the first night to mate Yibo!?! "

"Because I already marked you, before establishing physical relationship with you.. "

"Does Yibo.. "

"He knows about the marking thing."

"How!?! "

"When you were poisoned, I marked you with his consent. My marking you, reveresed the wolfsbane's effect inside you. My surge of thunder in your blood burnt it inside your veins, turning it to healer from poison. "

"You Used Me.."

"I love you. You are my mate. You are responsible for me. You are compelled to take care of me and my desires. It's your duty. Yibo may feel betrayed but I am your Mate too. I have my rights on you too..."

Jinmi said with teared eyes. Afterwards, Jinmi couldn't hold herself anymore. She sobbed pitifully in Sean's embrace for long, holding him tight, like he would vanish if she let go...

Sean just held her tight in his arms, calming her, soothing her, caressing her gently... But internally he himself was burning in turmoil and bewilderment... He knew Jinmi was his Mate. He knew he was truly responsible for her..

But the truth was, though he relied on her, found solace in her, sought her in hard times and even might love her to some extent, but his true and only love was Wang Yibo. Sean could die for Jinmi, no doubt...but the difference was he couldn't live without Yibo. There was a huge difference between when a person could die for someone and couldn't survive without someone.

You could die for your parents, sister, brother, children or best friend... But Lover was the only person you wouldn't survive without. Death would seem easier than separation and endurance of the pain of that person's non existence in your life... And that was Yibo for Sean.. that was where the difference in Yibo and Jinmi's places in his heart lied. Sean sighed..

"I will take responsibility. I will fulfill my duties but I cannot love you like I love Yibo. I can be your friend and protect you, but not a lover and share a bed with you. Yibo can do anything to me, inflict any pain but I can't stop loving him. I can die for you Mimi, but I won't survive without him. And you have to accept that harsh truth.. Could you!?! "

Jinmi chuckled and sniffed at the same time.

"Actually nahh!! What Yibo is for you, you are for me. I could not survive without you. If someday comes, you rush forward to sacrifice yourself for Yibo, you would find me behind following you to death and whatever that lies for you ahead... Am I silly for feeling like that!?!"

Sean's eyes filled with unsaid tears..

"NO, I don't think so. We are weird creation of God noh, so we end up doing and feeling crazy stuff, but it's anything but silly, I swear..."

Both cried in each other's embrace...

"Bunny, gege I am pregnant with our child. And I don't possess womb. If you don't accept, it will... "

".... Tranfer it in me. Knot with me, and transfer our baby inside me. Our baby must survive, and not get sacrificed because of our weird situation... But this is the last time I will touch you. No more tricks mimi. No more witchcraft. If you ever dare....."

"Emperor Yibo takes others in his bed too Sean... "

"He may. But I can't lower my character and cheat him to compete with how many he slept with. Promise me, mimi... "

"I won't. I promise. Just save our baby this one time. I shall be content for life with it."

"Fine."

Sean sighed deeply. He hated even touching Jinmi but the baby was innocent and his. Sean chuckled sarcastically.

"Funny, when ma told me, I shall have a Yin for my Yang, I simply said I would accept. I simply thought having you and Yibo both in my life would be simple, fun.. How naive of me!?! Feelings aren't simple. Emotions aren't easy. They are tough and complicated and drive you crazy. I know that now... Love's very difficult, Mimi, love's very weird and could freak you out to edge... I know now.."

"Mnnn.. "

Sean rose Jinmi's chin with his finger. And captured her lips.. Sean stared at her for a long time before taking her sexually. He made soft and gentle yet sensual love to her.
They had coitus together. Then Jinmi hovered over Sean. She sank her teeth on his chest above his heart and knotted to him.. Sean screamed his lungs out as a thin tube fragment from Jinmi pierced entered his womb via his penis...

Jinmi beforehand, put a noise absorbing spell in the chamber, so that Sean's screams and her moans, couldn't get out of the room. With that spell, the walls and curtains absorbed the sound waves inside themselves, preventing them from going out... She held Sean's hands tightly, as he wriggled painfully under her with closed eyes, sweating profusely on bed while she knotted in him... Sean felt like his whole body was pierced with thousands of knives and burning... Slowly his world turned dark...

❣️♟️❣️❤❤❣️♟️❣️❤❤❣️♟️❣️
♟️❣️♟️❤♟️❣️♟️❤♟️❣️♟️❤♟️❣️

SUBEDARS : GOVNORS OF INDIVIDUAL CLAN'S/PROVINCE were tittled SUBEDARS...

SUBEDARI : GOVERNING AN INDIVIDUAL CLAN OR PROVINCES..

WHEN ALPHA FEMALE KNOT WITH OMEGA MALE FOR TRANSFERRING HER EMBRYO, A THIN TUBE GET INSERTED INSIDE THE PENIS OF THE MALE OMEGA AND TRANSFER THE EMBRYO, MAKING IT PAINFUL AS HEEK.. LIKE SEA HORSE

❤♟️❣️♟️❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2.4K 18
This story is a search of our youngsters to find there omega mommy. Let's wait and see who is there omega mommy. How there father and mommy separated...
37.6K 1.3K 35
โ—‰โ โ€ฟโ โ—‰ ( COMPLETED ) โ—‰โ โ€ฟโ โ—‰ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šข ๐šŒ๐šž๐š™๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...
22.2K 1.4K 30
๐“”๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ? ๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ...
12.5K 671 32
A story between two people, one living the life he wants, other facing the criticisms of life. What happens when two world's collide? Will they clash...