๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

By JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... More

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG

516 48 14
By JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️

"Mmnnnn.... Bhuuuoooo... Oh god!!!! Mnnnnnnn!!!"

JINMI rushed to SEAN'S chamber hearing noises.

SEAN was in the bathroom, puking and groaning hard.... She smirked evilly...

"Good morning Xian Xian. Rise & shine... By the way Your Grace, what would you like for breakfast!?! Mmnnnn!!! May be some greasy pork sandwich with yellow mayonnaise and melted cheese dripping... Huh!!!"

"Ewwww!!! Mnnnnmmm!!! I hate you!!!"

SEAN said puking more.. JINMI giggled furiously outside, tiding up the room.....

"I know right!?! May be you will loveee slimy Eggdrop seafood yellow soup with a pint of whisky or a shot of takila... "

"Yucksss!! I seriously hate you from the depth of my heart Mimi..."

"You do, right!?! And I love you Xian Xian... This is the best morning in my otherwise boring life.. Life's finally looking up at me..."

"What's best about this morn, except the fact that it's sucking life outa me?!?!... I can't believe you are enjoying my hangover sickness. You are seriously an awful friend... Oh god!!! My whole world is spinning and spinning and spinning... "

"Nahhh!!! Mine too, spinning and spinning, but in a happy way..."

"Seriously, Mimi!!! What's happy about the morning!?! It's disgusting and sick and Ewwww..."

SEAN groaned hard, puking more...

JINMI smiled and shook her head.. Suddenly, she heard SEAN'S low, hesitant voice..

"Mimi??"

"Yes!!! "

"I am... I was.... When I woke, I wasn't wearing anything... Who.. Who changed..."

"Who do you think, if not me!?!'

JINMI said in a sternly rude voice, but actually she was quite nervous, biting her lips, closing her one eye....

'Shittt!!'

She cursed in her mind... There was a long pause. After several minutes, SEAN sighed..

"Why!?! I mean.. You could have.."

"Yahhh!! You were lying like a drunk pig, mumbling nonsense and hicupping on the bed. With sweaty face and body, reeking of pungent alcoholic smell.. Imagine I had left you likewise!!"

"Did you.. Were your eyes closed, while.. You know... You were changing!?!"

"Is your mind still drunk.. While you know, You are...puking..!! "

"Why could you not call someone else!?! "

SEAN yelled in a desperate and annoyed voice....

"Whom should I have called!?! "

"I don't know, some male Omega from harem or anyone...!?! "

"Everyone were at the celebration venue. Busy enjoying, unlike me who had to carry back and take care of a heavy weight ungrateful bunny Xian.."

"Fine.. Fine!! No need to shout.. My head's hurting and my ears ringing.. And don't even get me started about the feeling in my eyes and the taste in my mouth.... "

JINMI giggled. Then in fake sympathetic tone she said..

"I know. Actually, you should have taken more shots of takila. You only took like 7 to 10 shots, you know!?! Should I bring some more!?! I think some are still left in the open bar from yesternight..."

"Will you stop teasing me!!? I was upset ok...... And it's all that Royal cousin's doing... What was his name!?! Prince.. Tali.. Dari..!!! "

"Dalu. Prince Dalu.."

"Yes. Prince Dalu. Damn Prince Dalu.. "

"Really!?! But I thought he's your best buddy... "

"Over my dead body.. "

"Then why you kept murmuring his name all night.. Prince Dalu.. Vely intelesting person.... Ality.. Prince Dalu, let's spar... Cheers.. "

"SHUT UPPP!!"

SEAN shouted from the bathroom... JINMI fell on ground laughing..

"Fine. Fine. Take a cold shower. It will give some relief. And come out. I already prepared some lemonade for you. And brought the herbal drink to get rid of the hangover... "

"Ok..."

SEAN mumbled almost inaudibly. JINMI smiled. Then she remembered about the last night. Her face blushed. She knew SEAN would forget in the morning. It wasn't the first time, she had handled a drunk SEAN. In the past, when they were friends, she used to smuggle her father's alcoholic drinks and both used to get drunk like fish. But unlike SEAN, JINMI never forgot those episodes afterwards. She remembered confessing her love to him everytime, and him accepting happily every time and the forgetting it the next day.

But the day before, Jinmi took no risk, she used dark magic of Goddess Hecate's witchcraft on Sean to bind him in her control using her mate bond. And then afterwards, when she unbound her spell, Sean didn't remember anything.

After, what seemed like eternity, a blushed SEAN came out of the washroom... And sat frowning..

"Awww, my chaotic bunny.. "

"Not funny, Mimi.. I.. You.."

Suddenly, SEAN pulled JINMI near him and made her sit next to him.

"Mimi, we are adults now. We aren't... (Sighs)... Mimi, you belong to a family with political potential and richness. I remember there were scores of maid and helps in your father's mansion. And now, for the past months, you are working like maid for me.. Do you not feel..feel disgusted!?! Annoying!?!"

"My considerate bunny, this isn't the first time am doing all these..."

"Meaning!?!"

"Who do you think tidied your room and decorated it nicely for you back then!?! In JIN quarters..."

"Jiejie... "

"Nooo, silly. I mean she used to but I took over since I was 10. Tiding your room, preparing your bath.. Cooking for you sometimes... I told you once Xian, I love you. And doing anything for you makes me happy... Got it, silly bunny... "

"Mimi, you are aware, we have no future together. I mean, I know you love me but... Mimi, I.. I am an Omega, and on the top... Emperor's mate. I feel guilty, I feel regret seeing you likewise. I... I... You know I can't reciprocate your feelings, don't you!! If I wasn't Yibo's mate, if I had never known him in my life, I swear we would have a happy family by now but, now it's not possible ever. And, I don't want you to waste your life with me with false hopes. Specially, when there's no future of us together... I can't be selfish and keep you for myself, depriving you of the happiness you deserve..."

SEAN said with teared eyes.

"Bunny Xian..."

"Mimi, listen to me.. If Emperor Yibo ever became aware of your feelings towards me.. He would.. I myself don't know what he would do to you!!! I fear for your life. Despite everything, the truth is I... I really love..love Yibo.. I might get angry on him, may be even fight him but I know my heart desires him. If it's because of the mate marking thing or simply love, I don't know, but I love my husband... But the parallel truth is also that, I don't want you to go. I fear, I will die of loneliness if you leave me. I somehow feel attracted to you in spite of having a mate.. And I feel conflicted with my feelings... Confused.. And it's all driving me crazy."

"Xian Xian, understand one thing. I love you. And even if you send me far, the happiness you are imagining for me will never happen. Because, I can never leave you or love someone else. Besides, there's a reason, why you are feeling tortured by your those conflicted emotions, I will.. I will confess something to you..."

SEAN looked up at her.

"XianXian, actually though we call each other by name, you know am a year older than you, right!?!"

SEAN nodded his head. JINMI took a deep sigh.

"You remember that day, I confessed my feelings to you and you refused.."

"Yes. Actually, I knew you had feelings for me but I also knew you thought I was an Alpha, whereas I was an Omega"

"Omega. I knew. I already knew you were an Omega that time..."

"What!?! Wh.. I mean, what!?! "

"The day before was my 18th birthday, and I found my mate..."

"Then, where's he!?! Why you never went to him!?! Did he reject you!?! "

"Yes..."

"The bastard!! "

"No. He isn't a bad person, he was just unaware that time, because he still didn't get his heat..."

SEAN formed an 'Oh' with his lips and nodded. JINMI stared intensely at SEAN, and waited. Then SEAN'S breathe got hitched and he stared wide eyed....

"I was your.. "

"Yes. You are my mate. That's why you feel attracted towards me..

"But I already have Wang..."

Suddenly, Mother Goddess Venus's voice echoed in SEAN'S mind..

🍇🍎🍇🍏🍇🍎🍇🍏🍇🍎🍇🍏🍇🍎
🍒🍍🍒🍍🍒🍍🍒🍍🍒🍍🍒

"That's why you are born of a witch and associated with Celtic knot.. Which represents both YIN & YANG in itself..... And also. Remember, that the active recessive YANG in you will yearn for a compatible YIN from time to time...."

"Hmmnn, I know..."

"So, you will have another Yin in your life.... "

"Mnnn.... I know... "

"But if Sun dust finds out...."

"He won't... I won't let..."

🍓🍈🍓🍈🍓🍈🍓🍈🍓🍈🍓🍈🍓🍈
🍅🥑🍅🥑🍅🥑🍅🥑🍅🥑🍅🥑🍅🥑

SEAN gasped...

'I am your YIN for your YANG, STAR DUST.... '

SEAN looked at JINMI wide eyed who was smilling confidently.

'We can read each other's thought process...?'

'MnnHmnn'

'But then..'

'Don't!!! Don't think too much of it, Your Grace. You will know everything, with time.. Trust me...'

SEAN nodded... But he was visibly disturbed. Everything was suddenly turning complicated and suffocating in his life...

"By the way, Emperor Yibo wants to talk to you..."

JINMI said in a normal voice, continuing her chores as if nothing happened. SEAN looked up...

"Hmmnn!?! "

"His Highness yesternight asked for your presence in his chamber this morning... "

"I don't want to..."

"Xian Xian, dwelling in the river and scoring enmity with the Alligator isn't advisable..."

JINMI said, caressing SEAN'S shoulder. SEAN clenched his fists as flashes of the afternoon the day before crossed SEAN'S mind. Voices of two people clearly echoed in his mind. Intimate images of them, flashed like a painful white light in his mind, intensifying his headache....

YIBO with ZANILLIA...

All that, with the sudden revelation of JINMI'S truth, everything pounded in his head like someone beating a drum inside. SEAN got up.. JINMI looked at him surprised..

"I don't think His Highness is awake this early. The celebration went on till dawn yesternight and he was pretty tired..."

"Am going to the Royal yard, to practice weaponry..."

"SEAN, you know you are prohibited from..."

"I don't care..."

SEAN said and marched towards the back door in JINMI'S room. JINMI sighed... But said nothing. SEAN was on his way towards Royal yard when he ran into ZANILIA.

"Hmmm!! EXPRESS SEAN!! Good morning!! Heard you caused quite a ruckus yesternight... You are such a disgusting worthless Omega, that you make me sick..."

"I caused a ruckus. My prob. Why is your ass burning in fire, sweetheart?!? And besides, I don't think anything, absolutely anything else can make you more sick than you already are.. Did you perhaps get too much dick from His Highness yesterday, so that you are in a mood to tease and brag around in the morning!?! Or may be you didn't get enough of him, causing for you get sour and stick to my butt in the morning hours like blood sucking leech!!!"

ZANILIA'S jaws tightened. SEAN smirked...

"I am so waiting for His Highness to wake up and show you your real place and status, by punishing you severely. Omega SEAN XIAN..."

"I am so waiting for his Highness to finally get enough of you and then get rid of you from his life, like dirt from feet... Alpha, ZANILIA..."

"You Bitch!!"

"Well, technically Bitch is them, who sleeps with random strangers all the time. And in that context, am quite sure you get it who's the Bitch amongst us, don't you!! Now get off my face, before I damage it..."

And SEAN strode away. ZANILIA clenched her fists.

"Soon, I am going to snatch everything from you. Emperor Yibo and the Empress Crown... Be ready to loose everything, silly Omega!?!"

And she strode towards Yibo 's chamber...

🍏🍎🍓🍈🍏🍎🍓🍈🍏🍎🍓🍈🍏🍎
🍒🥑🍅🥑🍒🥑🍅🥑🍒🥑🍅🥑🍒🥑

JINMI sat quietly... Tears streaming down her eyes. Yes!! She had revealed the truth to SEAN, but it was half truth.. There were more, including that what happened previous night...

🍅🥑🍒🥑🍅🥑🍒🥑🍅🥑🍒🥑🍅🥑🍒🥑🍅🥑🍒🥑🍅🥑🍒🥑🍅🥑🍒

PREVIOUS NIGHT

Sean was semi conscious, mumbling incoherently, in sleep. Jinmi looked at him. With slight make up done for the ceremony, flustered red face due to being drunk and messed hairs, Sean looked ethereal to Jinmi, lying on the bed.

After all, she had been in love with him for such a long time now. He was even her Fated mate and marked by her... And, though he was an Omega, but he was a man too and had the power to mate with her. Fulfill her desires. Complete her.

She slowly walked forward with a basin of warm water and a towel, towards him. She kept the basin on the side and climbed on the bed and slowly with shaking hands removed Sean's upper garment. The toned muscle, pale skin, and manly physique made something stir inside her. She sighed, took the towel, wet it, squished it dry and rubbed it on his forehead, face to neck, chest, abs (Abdomen)... First upper then lower....

Unknowingly, Sean was releasing his sweet pheromones and it made her whole body tremble with desire and lust.

And, then her eyes got filled with longing and heart with craving, as she undid his lower garment. Jinmi slowly but finally removed every bit of clothes from Sean's body with trembling hands. She again took the towel, wet it, squished it dry and then started cleaning his completely bare fame...feet, then thighs...then...

She sighed loudly, as her aroused inside trembled in temptation as well.....

A huge celebration was going on in the palace and it will continue till late.... Everyone was busy. It was unlikely anyone would come in the Empress's chamber at this time. Even Emperor Yibo would remain busy till late night.

Determined, she put off the Basin and towel a little far away. Stood near the bed and let off her gown completely.

Her curvy, fair naked Body. Full bosom, slightly wide waist looked utterly desirable. Alluring and Sexy. Sweat, due to both agitation and fear as well as temptation and desire, dripped down her neck, passing through the midst of her Bosom, the straight cleavage......to her belly button, disappearing in her female mating part.

She gulped, then climbed on the bed and hovered over SEAN, rubbing her bottom to his erection. Her own Alpha pheromones spread everywhere and blended with SEAN'S rose scented pheromones, turning into an aphrodisiac fragrance, that spread all over the room...

"Aahhhhh...!!!"

SEAN moaned. And breathed sharply, inhaling the Alpha pheromones like his life depended on it.. JINMI'S pheromones smelt like lily of the valley.... sweet, fresh, floral, overpowering, very feminine, light, and yes, sexy.

SEAN arched his body, extending his face in the crook of JINMI'S neck...

"I want it.. I want more.. I need more."

JINMI smiled... She could clearly feel that in his inebriated state, her Alpha pheromones had intoxicated SEAN and he wasn't in his control anymore. Instead, his YANG energy overpowered him and now only desires and temptations were leading WANG SEAN XIAN'S instincts...

"Xian, XIAN ....."

"Mmnn ..!!!"

Sean replied with closed eyes and intoxicated mind. Jinmi touched her mark on Sean's heart and chanted witchcraft. Then she caressed Sean's face.

"Open your eyes....."

Sean opened his half lidded eyes and stared at Jinmi with confused and sleepy eyes...

"I love you... I still love you..."

Saying so she took his left palm and placed it on her bosom and rubbed it on it, while rubbing herself on Sean's lower waist, slowly and seductively. Sean looked at her bare alluring fame and then towards her eyes directly and smirked. He tilted his head...

"You do...!??"

Jinmi nodded. 

"Do you want me to make love to you, Mimi..... But am an Omega....!!!"

"I don't care... I want you.... I desire you.... My every cell crave for your touch, my Lord.... "

Sean smirked.....

JINMI slowly leaned down, taking his lips into hers... And kissed him passionately, while SEAN squished her bosoms and fondled them lustfully, with his sweaty palm, alongside kissing her hungrily. Both started breathing heavily.

"Mate!! "

SEAN addressed JINMI as his Mate. She nodded encircling her arms around SEAN kissing him more fiercely... Suddenly, SEAN embraced her with his right arm, holding her tight and turned, changing their positions, him hovering over her. He turned the kiss into a heated and savage one, biting her lips brutally.... After some time, SEAN halted and rose his upper torso, still lying on top of her. He lovingly caressed her bosoms, arousing her every cell... Then stared straight in her eyes, breathing heavily...

"Do you still want it...? Want me!! "

JINMI nodded with teared eyes. The pain of arousal and craving desires of her heated up body was too much to endure any more..

"Are you sure?"

JINMI again nodded slowly but firmly, all the time looking confidently, straight in SEAN'S eyes. SEAN smiled.... Held up her long leg over his shoulder and with one push entered her, brutally. She arched herself, shutting her lips tight to prevent from screaming. JINMI closed her eyes tight as tears streamed down from them. SEAN didn't stop, he kept thrusting her deep and fast, with gritted teeth and panting breathes, as if taking off his frustrations, his rage via sex. After few seconds, she opened her eyes and extending her arms, pulled SEAN close to her, encircling his neck and capturing his lips to ease off the pain he was giving her along with desirable pleasure.

SEAN cupped her face with one palm and kissed her passionately. And kept thrusting, till he came inside her. Then he slumped on her bosom, panting. After few minutes, he again started kissing her, caressing her fame with his soft lips. From the crook of the neck to her bosom, licking them, sucking them, biting them & making her moan for him, crave for him. He went below, sucking her belly button, to her pubic area... Sucking and Biting her inner thigh...... While stimulating her vulva and clitoris with his fingers, forcing her orgasms after orgasm........

"Oh, Xian... I love you... So much.. "

"I know.... "

He entered her again.... And thrusted deep, while putting her both legs over his shoulders. He kept thrusting, while stimulating her clitoris with his finger. She moaned like a shameless whore....till he came inside her....And, likewise they made love for hours, before finally an exhausted SEAN slumped on JINMI's bosom and drifted off in a deep slumber...

JINMI hugged him tight, and kissed his hairs... Caressing his back softly. She could slowly hear his smooth breathing and slight snores... She got up and laid him besides her. She then, took her dragon form and picked SEAN with her forelimbs, lying him on the couch.

She then changed back to her human form and immediately cleaned the bed properly, erasing every sign of their love making from the bed and the chamber. Then she cleaned SEAN properly with wet towel and again taking her dragon form, transferred him back to the bed, tucking him under the quilt. She undid her black magic that forced Sean to make love with her and accept her as his mate.

SEAN turned to his left side, and holding his bolster tightly and fell back into a deep slumber.. Then JINMI went back to her attached room, cleaned herself, took a painkiller for the pain between her legs and slumped on her bed, exhausted by SEAN...

JINMI knew, SEAN would forget everything in the morning, but she also knew SEAN had started feeling strongly attracted to her after the mating process. He had completely accepted her as his mate, but subconsciously. His conscious mind was still unaware of it. For Sean's consciousness mind, Jinmi was his best friend forever. And now this consummation would increase his desires towards her, slowly making him realize her position in his life. Her relationship with him. But she didn't want more from SEAN, as she was happy with whatever she had with him.

EMPEROR YIBO may be SEAN'S first chance mate. But JINMI was more than that. She was SEAN'S friend, confidant, companion, advisor, caretaker and true soulmate. She was proud of herself for being more to him than a mere sex partner and dominator.

JINMI knew SEAN would feel conflicted if she revealed the whole truth to him. She also knew, SEAN loved YIBO more, but equivalent fact was that, he loved her too, subconciously. He trusted and looked up to JINMI for support and compassion. Companion and empathy. Love and warmth. And for JINMI, that love was more than what SEAN had with YIBO. He was closer to her more than he was to YIBO. And that much was enough for JINMI.

JINMI caressed her stomach repeatedly. Soon she would conceive SEAN'S & her baby. But as she was an Alpha, she lacked womb to develope the baby inside. So, she had to transfer the embryo in SEAN, via knotting, which was a very painful process for Omegas. And besides, JINMI had to steal another chance like this night to mate again with SEAN, and impregnate him. That too, sooner. Or the baby would get aborted due to lack of womb.

JINMI sighed hard. She had to take her chances for her baby. As for YIBO, he would never sense it was her baby in SEAN. YIBO would only think he had impregnated SEAN and SEAN would think the same too... JINMI now only waited for her next chance to mate with SEAN again... And thinking it all, she slowly went into deep slumber....

❣️🖤❤🖤❣️🖤❤🖤❣️🖤❤🖤❣️🖤❤🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️

Currently, JINMI sat with teared eye, caressing her stomach again...

"I must take my chances again.. I have to take my chances again by any means.. For my baby.. For our baby.. For XIAN & JINMI's baby... "

🖤❣️🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.9K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...
22.4K 1.4K 30
๐“”๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ? ๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ...
12K 675 37
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐‘พ๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...
5.7K 402 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...