Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-46

3.9K 119 11
By EricaAB99

Chapter-46

Cherish's POV:

I couldn't help but smile, he seemed to be eating so well. So, he is a picky eater.

I chuckled as the maid was feeding him through his bottle. The baby kept looking at me and smiling once in a while.

God! how can someone be so cute. He is so alluring.

But a corner of my heart really feels bad for him, knowing he doesn't know his mother or father. Why would something like this will happen to a child?

The baby started crying, I was quick to jump in and holding in my hands, he seemed to be clam in my arms.

The maid said, "this is really magic...."

I looked at her as if was lying. I took the bottle from her, trying to feed Ares. He quietly having the milk holding his cute hands in a fist close to his chest.

I want to cry, he is so cute!

The maid said, "He is attracted to beauty.... I am sure....."

I looked at her as I said, "Don't start that...."

I whispered, "No... just, Ares loves his Aunty Cherish right...." the Ares gave me a big smile sill sucking on the bottle.

I heard Riccardo, "Cherish.... give him to the maid... we are going out..."

I looked at him, I said, "Not right now... maybe after he is asleep...."

Riccardo sighed, trying to take the kid from me. Ares started crying instantly, I moved back from him as I said, "No.. Ares needs me..."

The maid walked out as if she knew things were going to get heated. Riccardo said, " I told you hundred times, don't name him... and try to keep your distance......"

I rejected, "He is a child... don't bring your world to him.... and anyways who will he cling into you... not he need someone close to mother....."

Riccardo said harshly, "You are not his mother.... I will sent him at Fred's place.. You have lost your private life because of him.. you hardly went out of the castle in few days...."

I was hurt, but he was saying truth. That's why it hurts more. My eyes flooded in tears, I said, "Fine.... Find his parents and he can go... otherwise, I go with Ares..... you have to choose me and him.... either both of us nor no one..."

Riccardo looked stunned, he asked, "You will leave me for this child.. who is not even ours..."

I almost screamed, "He is mine... till you find his parents... you better understand it..."

I was about to walk out but I said to Riccardo, "He makes me feel complete... if that makes sence.. and so do you.... Don't make me choose..."

Riccardo's hand went to my face, he asked, "Is it fair you are making me choose?... when you promised.. not to leave me...."

I felt him kissing my kips, soon he parted, he whispered, "What I am saying is for your own good..."

I replied, "I will never leave you.... but I will not abandon this child too..... believe me, I don't want to leave anyone of you two..."

I said, "Find his parents it's for his own welfare...."

Few days later,

I sat in the living room looking at the baby all in good mood today. The head maid helped me a lot. But here is the person who brought Baby Ares to Riccardo sitting in the living room with me.

His name is Greg, he said, "I am so thankful that you stepped in.... or god knows what would have happened to him?... I should also thank Mr. Valentine..." Greg has a hand injury too.

I said, "Actually I am quite in love with Ares too.... He is so cute and pretty, his mother must be beautiful?"

Greg nod smiling, he said, "But he looks mostly like his Dad I assure you..... I hope Master Seth brings Vanessa back..... I am not much use since My hand is not good!"

All of them play with blood, but still have feelings. But what does this baby as done? At least for this baby everything should be fine!

I said to Greg, "What are you even saying?.. You saved their son, of course your contribution is the biggest!"

Greg smiled, he said joking, "I am sure Both Seth and Riccardo are lucky.... both got good women as wife!" My face went red!

I turned to Greg as I asked, "Will Vanessa mind me naming him Ares?"

Greg said, "I don't think so... it suits him...." The baby started crying again, this time he looks angry, I swear I can tell difference... it feels like it, the way he clutches his two tiny hands makes him look angry, and I should not leave the furrow out!

I chuckled saying, "Small nose but big anger... Mr. Ares?"

Greg said, "Surely took after his Father!"

Hours later,

I kept the baby in the crib, I sighed knowing leaving him is going to be hard.

Harder than ever.

I am really worrying about this child, but best is he finds his parents again.

His mother, how is she? where is she? And the father?

I moved my finger on his cheek, I whispered, "Angel... don't worry, Aunty is here.... I am going to Protect you, Ares..."

I heard Riccardo, "That's not your job..." I turned to him surprised, I didn't knew when he walked in here.

Riccardo said, "It's not your child.... Don't get attached to him..."

I looked away remembering the fight we had, that was nothing serious but I was mad at him for leaving me alone that night then Ares came, then he got busy. Now he is giving his expensive advice.

I said, "It's not your concern..... Anyways it's not like you care..."He doesn't want kids with me, now I am not allowed to care for a baby?

I felt him pulling me to himself, he whispered, "I might show you how much I care...."

He picked me up, I yelped. I protested, "Riccardo... Ricc-cardo...."

He seemed not to care, he carried me out of the room, in the hallway he said to the maid, "Take care of the baby..... and do not disturb us..."

I saw embarrassment over the maids face, I covered my face with both my hands. Soon, enough I was on the bed, he almost threw me on it.

He pinned me in between his hands, he said, "Now.. finally alone..."

I said glaring, "You nuts... this is not the time..."

Riccardo buried his head in my neck, his hands were trying to feel me, I knew where this was going. I miss him so bad, but right now... Ares needs my attention.

I whispered, "You can wait...."

Riccardo crawled to my face, he whispered impatient, "I can't.... you are only responsible for me... just me..."

He sounded so demanding, I whispered as he was close to kiss me, "But.... he is child.... and.... and...." I was losing senses, grabbing into his shirt.

Riccardo whispered, "Wife..... your attention is mine.... just mine......"

Next morning,

I work up realizing it was too late, I got changed and rushed to the Ares's room. It's all Riccardo's fault, I don't know how is he since this morning.

I walked in the room checking the time, It's almost his meal time. I hope maid did feed him.

I was stunned to see the view, Riccardo was patting the baby, he whispered, "Now.. little monster burp.... my wife will be mad if I forget this...."

I subconsciously smiled, I noticed the milk bottle on the table, so he did helped he baby feed. Such a good man he is, he is cute when he acts like this.

I whispered, "Good morning..."

I walked to Riccardo placing a kiss on his lips, he smiled at me, I placed a small kiss on Ares's forehead. Riccardo whispered, "Hey... not him..."

I showed him my tough, I said, "Ares deserves this...."

I sat in front of Riccardo as he was holding Ares, Ares looks so tiny in Riccardo's arms.

I asked, "You changed his diaper....."

Riccardo said, "Maids did... I am not going to change Morris's son's diaper... ... wait you do it yourself...."

I smiled, "A few times.... I had to learn it first.... it was hard at first.... let's get him dress...." I heard him burp, I chuckled as I looked at Riccardo.

I took Ares from him as I whispered, "Good baby.... My little Ares...."

he was almost asleep, good time to give him new pair of clothing. Riccardo said, "It took him forever...."

I whispered, "You tired... even when you said you won't...."

He confessed, "I didn't wanted too... but you will be upset, and you were tired....."

I like it how he tried to know about my mind, and acts so cautious.

I teased, "Yea... Yea.. Mighty Riccardo Valentine..... did helped a poor baby..."

He chuckled, He fixed my hairs as I was removing Ares's clothes, He said, "Because I am slave to your feelings...."

I looked at him, the way he is looking at me, makes my heart beat so fast... I should control myself.

Riccardo passed me the fresh clothes, He said, "He eats a lot..." I glared at him, while Riccardo was touching Ares's cheeks.

But I like he shows some care for Ares, it took him a while.

How nice it would be if I, Riccardo and Ares like together forever like this? Wont' it be perfect?

I stopped my mind realizing what I wanted, he is not mine. Ares deserve his real parents.

I heard Riccardo whisper, "How can he be so innocent, when he is born in that blood line?... or He will chance for sure.. Blood is thinker than water...." I was putting Ares's arm in the sleeves as I heard this.

I smiled denying Riccardo's words, I whispered, "Maybe he will be like his mother...."

Riccardo asked, "We don't know his mother do we? what if she is like Seth Morris, at last she is his wife...."

I asked Riccardo, "are wife and husband meant to be alike?.... we are different, you are composed and serious.... while I love to roam free like my heart.... aren't we different?"

I felt him kissing my forehead, his forehead touched mine as he whispered, "We are perfect..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 300 24
"I married you to make your life hell." He paused for a moment, relishing in my fear. "You're not allowed to enjoy; you're not allowed to have fun. Y...
17.9K 280 16
Black eyes. Soulless. Unforgiving. Grey. Ice-cold, but just enough that I'm able to melt it. Both make me feel something. The matter was, which one o...
279K 7.3K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...
406K 7.4K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...