Celestial Immortal

By wuxianff

Wei Wuxian - the Journey Story about Mistry, love, betrayal,pain, depression, yearning to love and much more... More

characters -01
about story line
mortal realm
Childhood Life in Yunmerg Jiang Clan
Gusu Lan Sect and it's Untold Secret Part-1
Gusu Lan Clan and it's untold secret -II
Before Strom -1
Before Strom - 2
Wen Clan Conference

Prologue

217 7 3
By wuxianff

Gege

Hmm

You really leave me? Can I come with you? Where are you going?
why adie and aning said that you leave us?

I'm not leaving you long period of time, i will come soon as I completed my given task. I'm just going to complete  task is really important to us and other realms. You know right? And You also know who I'm I right?

Yes Gege. But I want to come with you.

No, you are just kid dano.

You also a kid Gege.

But I'm still elder than you. So understand me okay. Don't create trouble for your and my realm okay?

Yeah... okay. But I missed you too much

Same as here, okay now don't cry. Smile my Dano and play with my tuzi okay.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I will try to publish 2 chapter in Every week.
My first language is not English so please bear a little bit grammaratical mistake.
This is my 1st fanfiction. Hope you find it good to read.

Soon I publish it's 1st chapter and other details.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 551 31
(+18)Хаан Тэхён-Тамд эсвэл Диваажинд би чамайг алинд нь ч амьдруулж чадна Насанд хүрээгүй хүн уншихыг хориглоно!
222K 9.4K 40
This is a boyxboy, if you don't like it then kindly show yourself to the exit arrow. Thank you. This is a heroxvillain story. I'm bad at descriptions...
1.8K 69 10
Stoic Wei Ying X Flirty Naughty (a little obsessive?)Lan Zhan. That's it, read the story for more...... Warning ⚠️ Rape Forced Marriage Obsession Pos...
2.2K 130 17
What happened if little Ying was a girl actually and she had enough of madam Yu toxic behavior and run away from gyang clan. This story is totally m...