Hell's Killer (Hazbin Hotel x...

Galing kay deuxdude

You were a prodigal assassin. The best of the best. The body count of criminals were indescribable. Even in o... Higit pa

Goodbye Cruel World
Hell-O
New Client, New Life and Same Shit
Chaos In Hell
Why Not?
The Dark Horror
New Abilities
Unholy Extermination
Mingling
Killer's Fury
Side-Story Short # 1
Questions & Interest
A Surprised Meeting
Hotel Became A Hit
Violent Broadcast & A New Member
Side-Story Short #2
Fight With The Archfiend
Enter Chapel
Helluva Day We're Having
An Exchange Program
A Meal For The Flock
Side-Story Short #3
A Very Special Short
Mad Rave
Thankskilling
Undead Rocker
Christmas Slaughter
Bloodbath Televised
One-Shot: Heated Magne πŸ‹
Business Left Unchecked
Side-Story Short #4
Abandoned Brawl
Sinful Encore
Shadow Players
One-Shot: Caught In A Fandel πŸ‹
Hell Zone
Unlikely Alliance
The End Of Black Reign
One-Shot: Beach Massagist πŸ‹
Side‐Story Short #5
Hot Date
Seeing Stars
Hell Trip #1
Hell Trip #2
Hell Trip #3
Hell Trip #4
Side-Short Story #6
Hell Trip #5
Hotel Gone! Assassination Of The Damnation?
Hell Trip #6
One Shot: Backstage Lesson πŸ‹
Exes & Oohs
Hell Trip #7 (Finale)
One-Shot: A Queen's Pleasure πŸ‹
Western Energy
Pride Day
Queen Bee
Self Worth & Artificial Mayhem
Exclusive Rumors
Side-Story Short #7
Overture
Scrambled Eggs
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome to Heaven!
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On
One-Shot: Succubi's Fun πŸ‹
Keystone Abilities
Undead Feelings

Radio Killed the Video Star

2.8K 53 40
Galing kay deuxdude

Balcony

This wasn't a good day. Hell barely recover from last time. You regretted not killing those Angels when you had the chance.

Flashback

Blood, death, carnage and screaming...the very 🎶 to your ears as you continue slaughtering the Exterminators. Firing your guns at all corners they were coming at you. Hi-Def Explosive ammo. You slingshot yourself to them and slashed them using your sword after they charged at you. Many and many more fell to your blade before you got all handsy with them.

But few of them pierced you and they kept going until you are dead.

Perfect

And for your next trick.

Absorbing their souls was entirely pleasant. This feeling can be described by one word...

More

Grabbing their sword, you continue on the offensive.

Until all fades to black.

End of Flashback

Alastor: "Reminiscing are we?"

You turned to see Alastor drinking his beverage.

(Y/N): "Yeah..."

Alastor: "You do realize they won't be back until 6 months meaning you still have time to do what you can. So no worries my volunteer. Hell won't be a baron wasteland."

(Y/N) looking at the sky: "Right..."

Hazbin Hotel

Charlie, pacing: "Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls, am I right?" Starts to get more manic "And next time when they cut the time in half again and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Vaggie, calms Charlie down: "Yes, we will."

Angel Dust: "Oh please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...ain't no silver lining this time, toots."

Charlie: "Sure there is. We just...have to look a little harder for it!"

Angel Dust: "Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts." Angel waves his phone in their faces. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

He shows the girls a post where a random Sinner panics.

Angel Dust: "Plus the Angels don't care if us purifying our own kind since it's not enough. I say, we stand against these fucking goody two-shoes while we have a shot because everyone's losing their shit."

Vaggie: "Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything of escaping the extermination."

Charlie, gasped: "This is the perfect time to recruit more Sinners for the hotel!"

Angel Dust: "You happy and all...but are you really going out on all this?"

Charlie: "Well it's not like people are going to show up on our doorstep."

BOOM!!!!

Sir Pentious arrives in his ship, with his army of his mutated Egg Bois.

Sir Pentious: "SHOW YOURSELF, Y/N AND ALASTOR!!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM-" Sees them both outside at the balcony "Oh, there you are. FACE! MY WRATH!!!"

(Y/N), muttering: "Not this guy again..."

Alastor, turns to you: "Who is he again?"

Sir Pentious: "Who am I?! I am the great Sir Pentious! Inventor! Architecture of DESTRUCTION! Villain Extraordinaire! Soon to be Hell's new ruler!"

M. Egg Boi: "You tell 'em boss!"

Niffty, clinging to you: "Oooh.~ Are you gonna fight, Y/N?"

(Y/N), puts Niffty down: "Might as well."

Alastor: "Well if all that's all true, then you think I would have heard of you."

Sir Pentious: "I attack you sometime ago."

Alastor wasn't convinced.

Sir Pentious: "I've done battle with your pet Revenant here. More than once. Even join forces with the terrorist group, the Black Reign despite my allegiance with the VVVs."

Alastor: "Y/N is my volunteer, not my pet...yet."

(Y/N): "Not helping, Alastor."

Alastor: "Plus, you must be really bad at this."

Sir Pentious: "Silence! Now cower! For when I slay you all, your remains will be my muse against the Almighty VVVs and Hell will be MINE!"

Suddenly you appeared right next to Sir Pentious, who got startled.

(Y/N): "You were working with the Black Reign as the scientific splicing with Horsemen DNA?"

Sir Pentious, gulped: "...Yes."

That's when you're pounding him nonstop, causing the ship flailing around.

Niffty: "Wait, who are the VVVs and Black Reign?"

Alastor: "No one important."

VVVs' Company

Vox laughs crazily as everyone is under his power through his technology he sells and business was booming. Haxx was simply watching. Of course, Velvette called him Valentino's hissy fits. Again. Decided to take care of it and reminded him he has an image. Also with Haxx and K@ry at their disposal, nothing can stop the VVV's rise to power. Should they get out of hand, they will deal with them. Valentino remember he wanted to talk to him about that failure Sir Pentious and what he's been up to. Creating gene-spliced monsters behind Vox' back. Planning to kill VVV with them. All of it. Vox wasn't happy as he watched you slain the Egg Bois as Pentious was in serious pain and was sent flying away by Alastor for ripping a piece of his clothing. He'll deal with them soon but first...

Vox, with Haxx & K@ry: "Hey kids! I got a job for you!"

Haxx: "Does involve Y/N?"

Vox: "Not today...there's a certain tRAiTor you need to deal with. Show Pentious what happens when someone crosses the VVVs! Got it?!"

K@ry: "Yeah, yeah copy that."

Vox: "If he escapes then fine. Fuck him! Take any resources he has and give to me. They'll be useful for my little project against the Angels now they're coming back in 6 months."

Haxx: "Sounds bad."

Vox: "It is. Now move it."

Timeskip

Angel Dust: "So, how'd it go?"

Vaggie, sigh: "Not a single new recruit."

Angel Dust: "Yeah well who would want to spend their last days not fucking and fighting."

Knock Knock

Vaggie goes to the front 🚪 and opens it. Sir Pentious, now in serious pain.

Sir Pentious: "I...wish to speak with Y/N."

Later on

(Y/N): "What the fuck do you want now?"

Sir Pentious: "No tricks I assure you. I want one simple request."

(Y/N): "What would that be?"

Sir Pentious hesitated for few minutes and starts talking.

Sir Pentious: "Kill me."

(Y/N): "Hold on a minute, you want me to kill you?"

Sir Pentious: "...Yes. I really mean it."

(Y/N): "...Why?"

Sir Pentious: "Cause I'm...I'm...I'm a FUCKING loser!"

He cries

Angel Dust: "No shit!"

Sir Pentious, still crying: "I all ever wanted is people respecting me through tyranny! But it's all the same! The VVV never show me that since I started working for them! Even during my accomplishments, they take my work for granted! That's why I planned to betray & kill them in secret! Now they know and send 2 artificial death machines to attack me!"

Vaggie: "That's hard to believe."

Charlie: "He seems to be telling the truth."

Angel Dust: "Are you fucking nuts! He tried to kill Y/N for who knows and like he said, attempting rule Hell with an iron fist!"

Sir Pentious: "It's true...so go ahead and make it quick."

You simply said nothing as you approached the snake and summoned a Flesh Hook, creeping at his face.

Charlie: "Y/N wait!"

(Y/N): "I need proof."

The Flesh Hook pecked Sir Pentious' forehead and sees his memory. For the first time ever, Sir Pentious was telling the truth.

Sir Pentious' memory

Multiple Egg Bois killed. Lab run down to shit and Sir Pentious was getting maimed nonstop by those death machines he mentioned. Which turned out to be Haxx and his companion, K@ry.

Sir Pentious, coughing: "What...is the meaning...of this!"

Haxx pulled off Pentious' ⌚ and created a larged hologram of Vox.

Vox: "Pentious, how's it going? Look like shit...well more than usual. I know you have been plotting against the VVV by creating monsters and I gotta admit, that's very impressive. So we'll be taking your equipment as payment for your services and see if we can make them better since you are a failure in doing anything right. I wish I can be here to enjoy this, but I got bigger and better things to do so I'm cashing you out. Goodbye and GOOD. FUCKING! RIDDANCE YOU WORTHLESS MISERABLE FAILURE!!!" Vox disappeared as Haxx and K@ry began to kill him

M. Egg Boi, tackled them: "Run boss!"

Sir Pentious managed to escaped using one of his gadgets. Saddened, hurt and appalled by the loss of everything began to take it's toll. You retracted your Flesh Hook.

(Y/N): "He's telling the truth. Everything he said was entirely true."

Vaggie: "So what now?"

(Y/N): "I'm going to 🛌. Do what you want."

Sir Pentious: "Y/N..."

You walked away as your friends decide on this. Besides you have other things that need attention in the future.

At the end of it all, Sir Pentious was welcomed into the Hazbin Hotel. No longer a threat to the others.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

466K 8.2K 88
Y/n, our very first half human, half demon in this rare occurance, he doesn't remember much of about his past and must struggle to survive in this ne...
35.2K 713 9
You were once a good hearted person, until a violent fist fight turned into a full on genocide. This genocide turned you into a cold hearted killer...
48.4K 810 18
You were a shy, immature, meekish, and good-hearted person in hell. You worked at the Pentagram City Bank in the Pride Ring, your life wasn't great...
96.7K 2K 15
After learning the dark truth about the extermination day in Hell, the Embassy casts you out to prevent word of this from ever spreading throughout H...