The Untamed 2

By Joules17

It's the story, after Lan Wangji and Weiwuxian leave for their own paths at Burial Mounds..., I was so upset... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 16

196 3 1
By Joules17

YUNMENG "LOTUS PIER":-

Healers are examining Lan Shizui and Jin Rulan, while the four senior are waiting for the answer of the healer.

Senior!! I am back, Chi Nuan hugged TaiMin Jun

Disco of Jin sect are in Inn, sect leader Jiang, said Jingyi.

Sect leader Jiang, Huanguang Jun, Ouoyang Zizhen greet both of them with bow, while run towards Wei Wuxian to hug, and he also returned his hug by hugging him tightly.

I missed you so much Senior Wei!! said Zizhen while sobbing in Wuxian's arms.

[The scene was like, one side Lan Wangji and Jiang Wanyin drinking vinegar continuously, and at another side, Zizhen and Jingyi are in Wuxian's arms and Chi Nuan in TaiMin Jun's, and crying like a kid.] Oh..! Ofcourse they are kid!!😅😅

Aiya...you had wetted my robes, look A Nuan, now don't need to take bath, you already have me a shower with your tears., TaiMin Jun exclaimed teasing the little girl.

Both of them chukled, while Zizhen and Jingyi noticed that they did the same, and they step back from Wuxian's arms.

Sorry, Senior Wei! I just... I was just ... stammered Zizhen.

Yes Senior Wei! I know, showing more emotions is prohibited but we really missed you a lot, that we can't..... Sorry Senior Wei. said Jingyi while trying to escape from Huanguang Jun's gaze.

It's ok I understand, I missed you a lot tooo kids, if you didn't, I definitely did it earlier. replied Wuxian directly looking in Lan Zhan's eyes.

But you wasn't there when we approached, than from where you landed, asked Wei Wuxian.

Actually, he started:

FLASHBACK:
We need to check it, or otherwise our reputation will be soiled, young master, said a disciple of Ouoyang Clan.

Just ask from locals, they will help us, ordered Zizhen.

Bark,.. Bark!!

Hey.... Hey you... Stop you dog... I mean.. I mean Fairy, Jingyi shouted behind Fairy and bumped into Zizhen, who is already waiting for Jin Ling after hearing the Barks of Fairy.

What are you doing with Fairy, asked Zizhen.

{At first Jingyi was shocked, but later he explained him everything and also about to that Senior Wei is arrived.}

FLASHBACK END!

And than I come here with Jingyi, to meet you, Shizui and Mistress Jin, explain Zizhen.

Sect leader... Sect leader, came out a healer from healing pavilion.

What... What happened to them? asked Jiang Cheng with a very tensed look.

I can't feel there cores, I don't know how to treat them, said the healer, making tush into pavilion with all of them.

You are cultivators, you can check it by your own, and their condition, it is also worst, said another healer.

Jiang Wanyin ran towards Jin Ling and checked his core. He was damn shocked, shocked to death, as he remembered how Wei Wuxian helped him with this, he almost about to lost his consciousness.

Wei Wuxian catch him, and send him into his chamber, by the help of healers.

I can handle this, said TaiMin Jun making everyone shocked.

But.... But how? asked Jingyi.

Not possible to heal a core, than how? Asked Lan Wangji.

Are you sure? You can do it?, No no I mean, asked Wuxian but cut by TaiMin Jun.

Don't you believe me, asked TaiMin Jun.

Yes yes I but?
Rest assured than, and nothing will happen to them, said TaiMin Jun.

But how can we believe you when we even don't know who you are? asked Jingyi.

Do you really think, the Laoshi of your Senior Wei is not qualified to earn your trust. Rest assured, I am not gonna hurt them, if I want why would I help you to save them, and even if I your Huanguang Jun and Senior Wei can behead me. Is it alright now? asked TaiMin Jun.

Now I request to all healers and you all kids too, to leave this pavilion, Huanguang Jun and A-Ying can stay here, said TaiMin Jun.

Huanguang Jun assured Jingyi with a slight nod, and all of them left.

Cam you apply silence spell outside the pavilion, asked TaiMin Jun.

Hmm, nodded Jingyi.

{Once all of them left the pavilion, Lan Jingyi applied the silent spell around the pavilion.}

What do you think, we should really believe that TaiMin Jun, asked Zizhen.

If you don't believe her, then why didn't you said it in front of her, said Jingyi making a frown, whether deep down he also wasn't sure about the person so-called TaiMin Jun, but he is rest assured on Huanguang Jun and Senior Wei.

**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**

Silencing spell is already applied, now tell me what are you going to do, asked Wei Wuxian with a suspicious gaze on TaiMin Jun.

Aiya... don't look at me like that, wanna tear me apart, replied TaiMin Jun while smiling sheepishly.

Ok ok, now listen to me, I am gonna play "Cleansing" for them, and if you think I am done, just lock my meridians, Okay!? explained TaiMin Jun.

I can play too, said Huanguang Jun.

Ofcourse, there is no need to turn silencing talisman on pavilion, we can do it without it too, said Wuxian while looking confused.

No you can't, please Huanguang Jun you still need rest, and I want you to meditate so you can recover fast, that's why I had stopped you here, said TaiMin Jun.

But still how can "Cleansing" help to recover there cores? asked Wuxian.

It will, believe me, and please, don't stop me in middle, and I know you can't, but still try to focus when I play, you already use a lot resentment, said TaiMin Jun.

Okay! Now let me start. We can't do it late. I will explain you later about this. Okay? asked TaiMin Jun and both agreed.

But you don't have any instrument, what will you play, even I can't give you my spritual weapon, said Wuxian confusingly, and on other hand Lan Zhan was also too curious to know about that, he still can't find out how she gave an order to her sword in forest.

That's my problem, replied TaiMin Jun.

Now go and sit.

As soon as all of them had taken their place l, She unsheathed her sword, and started playing with the seven hidden strings of sword, making others shock and disbelief about whatever they had seen.

It was  almost at the end of third time, since she is completing the music, and was too exhaust to continue, but she completed.

Ahh....

What happen?? Wei Wuxian suddenly get up from his place, and ran towards, her.( You know whom)

A-Ye, he shouted his lungs out, hey! Wh..what happen?? Yo..you do.. don't to it to me, Okay? A-Ye, look into my eyes.

This made Lan Zhan shock to the bottom of his heart, Wei Ying is calling a girl by her name, how? It can't be happen, what's going on, why he is crying this much, he saw the faint  body in his Wei Ying 's hand and thought.

What happen? asked Lan Zhan.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

If you noticed he smiled, and he did it everytime, but he started to show it after Wei Ying return from his death.

Ahh.... Love 😘😘😘😘

Ahh... Caught you Wei Ying!! I don't know how Huanguang Jun didn't say anything thing, is he ...... Ahem ahem ....😚😚😚😚

Okay, this was a damn shock for you all to. Maybe 🤔🤔, just tell me if your heart is beating faster to know who she is? 😉😉
....
......
.........

Ahhh! I was so tired to learn the textbooks, so wrote it, I don't why but whenever exams came, I got more use to phone, hehehe raise your hand if it's same for you, 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.8K 8
What if A-Yuan and the Wen remnants did not stay hidden during the second siege of the Burial Mounds and caused Lan Qiren to have a change of heart a...
125K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
56.3K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
664K 26.5K 52
What if both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian end up traveling back to the past after the two of them fall from the cliff when the rock gave away? Will they...