Chapter 10

Lanling:

Jin Ling is with Jin Chan in elders chamber, and solving the cases.

What do you think about this? Bai Jiu asked Jin Ling.

What can I say clan leader, you should take decision according whatever you think...... replied Bai Jiu.

[Jin Ling is thinking, while patting Fairy on the right side of his throne.]

Clan leader, clan leader, it's urgent!!!.. a servant ran inside the court.

Why are you huffing? Jin Chan asked to servant.

It's important!! Servant said and continuously keep trying to control himself to huff, so fast.

Till the time I don't pass any order to you both, you will be under house arrest, now leave the court. Jin Ling ordered to all people in court, and move his fingers to soldiers, and soldiers left the two of them to house arrest them.

So what happen... Tell me.., Jin Ling asked curiously.

C...clan leader, th...there is some problem at Burial Mounds....I saw Huanguang Jun, Lan Shizui and Lan Jingyi there, they were searching for something.

Hmm... So what? Jin Ling asked confusingly.

We heard from some villagers and locals, that they heard some suspicious and weird noise. Said Bai Jiu.

What... What? Than you are telling me this now, why I didn't get this information earlier. Jin Ling asked aggressively.

Sorry clan leader.... that's my fault, I should tell you earlier, but I thought that it's a fake news, so I avoid to tell you. Jin Chan said while kowtow towards clan leader.

{Everybody can see the guilt in Jin Chan's voice and eyes, and Jin Ling felt it too, and feeling sorry for shouting at him.}

Ahmm... Mmm it's Ok now, I have to go there, because if Huanguang Jun is here, that means it can be a big issue. Jin Ling said politely.

[All men in room nodded and they left the court.]

***************************************

I am leaving, so you have to manage here for sometime Jin Ling said to Jin Chan.

Are you sure about that? Don't you think even once about that? Jin Chan asked seriously.

What should I think that I can't yet? Tell me about that, Jin Ling asks Jin Chan.

Hhh....what .... What? Are you seriously believing me, don't you think, that I can cheat you, Jin Chan asked with hope.

Are you my wife, so I have to be tensed about your cheatin.. hh... What a disgusting question. Man you told me that you wanna become decent man as what uncle Wei wants you to be, and I also want someone whom I can believe, I believe in the lesson, uncle Wei gave you, so I am sure about that, that you are totally changed. Jin Ling said while smiling 😁😁.

(Jin Chan was still in shock).

Jin Ling left with few soldiers on horse, while passed a smile towards Jin Chan.

Jin Chan is still shouting, don't you worry I will take care here, but take  care of yourself, if I got something I will send you details, and please tell me if you need....

      BEST OF LUCK..... LING...
Astonished Jin Ling turned back, and stared at Chan.

[Ahh... Coughing: Jin Chan ]

Soooorrrryyyy, claaaaaaann leeeeaderrrr.... Jin Chan shouted to tease him.

"......" What ??? Jin Ling nodded and left the palace.

**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**

YUNMENG Jiang :

Master master master.... A man came shouting to Clan leader.

{Jiang Wanyin was with new learnes and teach them fighting and suddenly he listen someone shouting.}

Aahhhh.... What happen you bastard? Why are you shouting, wanna make me dead. Jiang Wanyin shouted back on the man.

So...sorr.... sorry clan leader, but it's urgent message. Man said while huffing.

Now, what happen? Jiang Wanyin asked angryly.

You all continue practicing, Jiang Wanyin ordered disciples.

[Jiang Wanyin went to corner of the corridor.]

What happen , why are you huffing like this... I know I had sent you Lanling to give me information about Jin Ling.... Did he do something or what? Jiang Wanyin asked in his lowest pitch of his voice, which can be heard at twenty steps away from him. 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣

Yes master I have a news but it's bad, should I tell you, if you don't kill me... Asked the news man. 🤣😂

Are you here to kid me... Jiang Wanyin shouted again.🤣🤣

So... Sorry clan leader, actually Clan leader Jin went to "Burial Mounds", as it has been listen that something about corpse had done there, and a newsman arrive in "Lanling's court" and give a certain information about the arrival of Huanguang Jun at Burial Mounds, it was seeming fishy, so Clan leader Jin left for "Burial Mo...." Said newsman, in single breath.

What... What the hell with this child, why he never listens to me. Jiang Wanyin said irritatedly.

I will be leaving for "Burial Mounds" too, go and send ministers to me, Jiang Wanyin ordered while rubbing his head in tension.

[In few minutes ministers were arrived.]

Yes, Clan leader, you call us, how can we help you, asked a minister.

Listen, I am going out to discover something, so you all need to manage the Clan till I arrive, I am asking you because it may take time. Jiang Wanyin said politely.

All ministers nodded in yes, and Jiang Wanyin left.

[Now Jiang Wanyin also left to the "Dafan Mountains.]

___________________________________________

So finally, it's all for today. 😁😁, I seriously laugh at the condition of Poor Chengcheng 🤣😂🤣🤣, that was uncontrollable for me.🤣😂🤣
....
....
His eyes rolling, is the awesome thing he do forever, in his life 🤣😂🤣
...
..

Now let me give you the hint maybe you see Wei Wuxian, in second next chapter.
.....
...
..
.

Hmm... Guess right I will do my best to show him in 11chp. 😁😁
.......
....   ..

..
Ok bye!!!!, now please don't throw any tomatoes and eggs 😂😂🤣🤣.