Chapter 23

RECAP:

What the hell, is with you all? I had said you earlier that he was the one who saved us, he was not the cause of problem, Jiang Wanyin shouted.

But can't you see his plan, sect leader Jiang, you are blinded in brother's love, even he is just a son of servant, he is the... said someone but cutted in middle.

HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THAT FOR HIM.
___________________________________________

Wei WuShui said in a extremely cold and angry voice, which was enough to shake the conference room. This time Xichen had almost lost his consciousness after seeing her reaction, everyone in room got silenced, nobody even dare to move a bit. Her voice is sending pain to everyone's spine. And she again started with her cold voice with dangerous Aura-

" You ungrateful demons! How dare you? He was the one because of whom you all are still alive. If he had not taken part in Sunshot Campaign, which one of you think you can survive till now, because of you, only because of you demons, he gave his body to resentful energies, so he can save you. After he died in Nevernight he had never regretted to save you all, but he only regretted that he can't save those whom he loved the most. Even after he returned, his task was only to clear the correputed energies from Mo village, to fulfill the wish of Mo Xuanyu, after that he can left to live a better life, but that foolish brat helped you again, even he helped you all to drained his own blood. ....'pause'.... How many of you were there in Burial ground, when he made himself the target of unlimited corpse, do you even know how much it hurts when you use this kind of powerful demonic array, it sucks the blood, it's like chopping your own body parts in pieces, but he did it only to save you, .....you guys, who are good for nothing, you all already had known that the plot created was by Jin Guangyao, still blaming A-Ying, you even didn't thanked him, and now again when he came to help you, you filthy brats are blaming him again. How disgusting you all are? You know what, if he wants to kill you all, he don't need to play plots, his one slash is enough to destroy a clan. And let me tell you, if anybody dared to even look at him by hurting intentions, and I swear, I will be the one who will play with your eyeballs, ..... And secondly, I won't be merciful, when it comes to one who I love."

" I'm sorry, sect leader Jiang, but I can't accept if someone says about him like this, but still I dared to speak in your conference, i will take my punishment, but firstly I am heading out from the court." By saying this TaiMin Jun give a deep now and left the court without waiting for any reply or reaction.

This made everyone to take a breath which was stuck for minutes.

Sect leader Jiang, I am also heading out with my disciples, i know, I was the one of them who wronged Yeiling Laozu, and I accepted my faults earlier, and now I can't be a part of a meeting against him. So can I, Zewu Jun asked politely.

You may proceed, said Jiang Wanyin.

Can I too, Sect leader Jiang, asked Nie Huaisang, and received a nod from Jiang Wanyin.

Can..... said Jin Ling but soon cutted by Jiang Wanyin.

I am heading back, you can come with me. Jin Ling nodded silently, and went behind his JIUJIU.

___________________________________________

On Lotus Pier Dock

Wei WuShui had dip her legs in cold water and her shoes were placed on her right side. She was shivering or maybe crying.

Why are you crying? It's ok you did nothing, said Lan Xichen, who was followed by Nie Huaisang, Lan Wangji, Jiang Wanyin, Jin Ling and Jingyi.

Who told you I am crying!? Have you ever seen me crying. Huh the one impossible thing you are imaging Ge, said Wei WuShui, without turning back, but said in a normal and soft voice other than the conference room.

I had never thought, you can speak so sweet, Nie Huaisang said and chukled, making Wei WuShui came back to her sense.

She sidd startled with the new voice, and stand up from her comfort position, and stand straight in seconds.

Hey! I don't want to scare you, said Nie Huaisang said in shock.

So... Sorry Clan leader Nie, that was my fault, I didn't paid attention, TaiMin Jun said giving a deep now for the inconvenience caused by her.

Aiya! Why do formal? It's ok, said Nie Huaisang.

But wait.... You said Zewu Jun Ge, do you know him already, asked Jingyi, who was laughing a second before.

Yes she knows me, We meet earlier, aren't we, A-Shui, asked Xichen.

Yes we meet earlier, with different identity, didn't we, teased back WuShui.

But, I still don't know, who are you actually, Xichen said dramatically, making rest of the people shock, ofcourse rather than WuShui and Wangji.

Yes, I also don't know who are you? said Nie Huaisang.

Hahaahahaha, so she is playing with you, really!? She didn't told you, who she is? Ok this was Jiang Wanyin who was laughing like a maniac, and behind him Jin Ling and Jingyi became freeze.

Nie Huaisang, Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen's gaze was set on him.(Jiang Wanyin)

What!? Why are you looking at me, like that? asked Jiang Wanyin, fully morphed to his grumpy state.

Oh!! Yes, let me introduce myself, I am Wei WuShui, youngest grandchild of Baoshan Canren, said WuShui.

What!? You are A-Xian's sister, Xichen asked in shock.

You... You are Wei Xiong's younger sister? asked Nie Huaisang.

Yes two years younger than him, said TaiMin Jun.

Wow now I have a Meimei, Can I say you Wei Mei, asked Nie Huaisang.

Sure, you can call me anything, until it's not Lady, I hate that, said Wei WuShui.

Ok ok! I will address you like Wei Xiong, how he call you? asked Nie Huaisang.

Hehehe, he ... He call me, Shui-jie, Wei WuShui said nervously.

Wait ... What?? asked Lan Xichen in shock.

Ok, ok, than I will call you Wei Mei, is it alright for you, asked Huaisang.

Hmm.

And what about me? Asked an excited Jin Ling.

Just call me Biao Mei or WuShui is alright with me, replied Wei WuShui.

Biao Mei!?

______________________________________________________________________________________
ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ◉⁠‿⁠◉ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ◉⁠‿⁠◉ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ◉⁠‿⁠◉ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ◉⁠‿⁠◉ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ

What after Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Good question ❓❓

Bye guys 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 meet you soon..

Missed you a lot......