I πŸ’™ spectrum (Hazbin Hotel x...

By Puppet198463

Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication, social interaction, and behavior... More

Bio
Harem + More bio
1
Harem addition's
Clip
That's Entertainment
Harem addition. Again
Full harem
Overture
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad beat dad
Welcome to Heaven
Questions
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must go on
Spin off?
Trivia + Future
Y/N
Future
Thank you
At all cost
For a moment
Suggestions
Schedule
Sick leave
Season 2 leak
Steamboat Y/N
Sleepover
Question
Clothes swap
A Y/N production

Radio Killed the Video Star

5.7K 79 243
By Puppet198463

Then

Y/N sat at the top of the stairs, as he was listening to his parents argue with a police officer. The fifteen year old listened carefully.

Police Officer: I know it's frustrating, and you have every right to be upset, but the fact is, there is no law stating that they have to keep him in school.

Y/N's step mom, Roxy, slammed her fist on the table.

Roxy: But this is discrimination against people with mental disabilities! He's struggling, and because he doesn't fit in their perfect little world, they're just pushing him away!

Police Officer: I understand your frustration, ma'am. But unfortunately, the law doesn't explicitly protect against this kind of situation. It's a gray area.

Y/N's dad, Johnathan, groaned in frustration as he rubbed his eyes, trying to keep himself together.

John: Is there anything we can do? Anything at all? They can't just kick him out and expel him simply because he's struggling with their methods.

Police Officer: Well, you could try filing a lawsuit. But I have to be honest with you, it's a long and uncertain method. Legal battles like that can drag on for years, and the outcome isn't guaranteed. You'd need a strong case and a skilled lawyer, which can be quite expensive. Additionally, taking legal action could strain your family emotionally and financially. It's a stressful process, and there's no guarantee of success. It could also potentially impact Y/N's reputation and future opportunities. And even then, the court may still side with the schools decision.

John: Fuck, fuck, double fuck.

Roxy: But why would the court even support a decision like this? He's getting kicked because he can't understand the computers, and he was still forced to work in them. He's facing sensory overload in crowded classrooms, difficulty with social interactions, and challenges with understanding complex instructions. Instead of helping him, they're punishing him for something he can't control. They're not providing the support he needs to succeed. Instead, they're treating him like a burden, like he doesn't belong there. It's discrimination, plain and simple. So why the fuck would the court support that?!?

The police officer sighed in despair and explained.

Police Officer: I understand your concern, Miss. But from the court's perspective, schools have a lot of discretion when it comes to disciplinary actions. They're expected to maintain order and uphold academic standards. If they believe your son's presence is disruptive or if they feel he can't meet the necessary academic requirements, they may argue that it's in the best interest of the school community to remove him. Plus, a lot of their kids go to these schools, and this court case could cause a huge shut down. And parents would rather not have school shut down for the entirety of this scandal investigation.

Roxy:...I hate you.

Police Officer: 😶

John: 😟 Roxy!

Now

Y/N watched in concern as Charlie was pacing back and forth in panic mode. Keekee was in the shot, walking alongside her owner.

Charlie: Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!

Vaggie grabs Charlie, calming her down.

Vaggie: Yes. We will.

Y/N was listening to Charlie's escalating frustration, he feels a knot of anxiety form in his stomach at the news of the accelerated timetable. Despite his own apprehension, he tries to maintain a sense of calm.

As Vaggie steps in to comfort Charlie, Y/N nods in agreement, silently acknowledging.

Angel Dust: Oh, please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...

His phone vibrates with violent threating messages such as "fucking bitch".

Angel Dust: Ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Y/N: There should be one...I think.

Charlie: Ya! What he said!

Angel Dust: Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts. People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District.

Angel waves his phone in their faces. He scrolls down an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in front of a fire. Suddenly a pink message appears. Y/N gets closer to read it.

Y/N: What's a Donkey Show?

Angel panics and retreats the phone back.

Angel Dust: Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit.

Vaggie: Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?

Charlie: This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!

Y/N: That could work.

Angel Dust: Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?

Angel waves the phone with the place still on fire and demons in panic.

Charlie: Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep -

Suddenly, a massive explosion made Charlie scream in fight from behind, getting their attention. They turn to see a freshly made hole in the wall, then cuts to outside to see Sir Pentious zeppelin armed for battle.

Sir Pentious: Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face -

Pentious pauses for a moment when he notices Alastor absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see him sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor.

Sir Pentious: Oh there you are - Face my wrath!

Alastor: Who are you?

Sir Pentious: Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!

Alastor dissolves into fog as he descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel, Y/N, Vaggie, and Charlie who are in the scene watching Sir Pentious's zeppelin.

Sir Pentious: Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!

Egg Bois: Ooh you tell 'em boss.

Niffty appears on Y/N's right leg, clearly starstruck.

Niffty: Ooooooh, he's a bad boy~. And we got another one here~.

Vaggie scoops Niffty up and drops her to the ground.

Alastor: Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you.

Y/N: He attacked us last week.

Sir Pentious: Ya! What he said.

Alastor cocks his head.

Sir Pentious: We've done battle, like... 20 times.

Alastor: Well, you must have been really bad at this.

Sir Pentious: Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal.

Niffty reappears on Y/N's shoulder.

Niffty: Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?

Alastor: Oh, nobody important.

Y/N's face cracked in anger.

Y/N: They are a bunch are backstabbing, ungrateful, greedy, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, bug-eyed, rats! Who made me feel worse than I already do!

Vaggie: What the hell did they do to you? Besides expose you?

Y/N felt embarrassed after his rant and covered his face.

Y/N: Where's the Tylenol?

Angel Dust: Would Thomas and Friends make you feel better?

Y/N nodded.

- - - -

Vees' headquarters. A large crowd is in front of a store as they watch an advertisement on the tvs facing the window showing off a spy drone.

Ad: New VoxTek designer voyeur scopes, Peeping on the neighbors has never been more stylish. VoxTek! Trust us with your money!

Crowd immediately enters the store and stampedes out with boxes with voyeur scopes. then cuts to random people watching their computers laptops and phones, and reveals their eyes signifying the work of hypnosis.

Ad: This week's episode of "Yeah, I Fucked Your Sister, So What?" is brought to you by VoxTek. Trust us with your entertainment!

Shifts to tapping fingers as we enter a large room with tvs showing off numerous consumers as "trust us" repeats and overlaps. electricity courses as Vox stands up from his chair laughing maniacally from his viewer's consumerism.

Vox: Muhahaha! Now that's good television!

Suddenly his screen-face shifts to reveal an icon of Velvette, another one of them Vees, signifying she's calling, with a clown horn ringtone. Vox courses the call from his screen to his hands his hand via his electric powers and transfers it to one of his many screens to reveal Velvette in her studio, her hair into a large ponytail. Vox then sits down on his chair.

Vox: Hello there, Velvette! How are you this hellish morning?

Velvette: Shut the fuck up, and cut the shit, Vox. I need you up here NOW!

Vox looks to one of his screens as he gets his coffee cup and drinks from it.

Vox: Whatever could be the problem, my dear?

Velvette: Don't my dear me! Your little boy toy is wrecking my apartment, while I'm trying to pull together a show and-

Vix could see several workers running and screaming, and objects being tossed, as Valentino is heard cussing.

Valentino: FUCKING BITCH!

Velvette: Just get your ass here! Before I rip the cabling out your fucking face! NOW! Damn it, Valentino!

The call ends, and Vox's smile fades away as he gets up sighing, fixing up his bowtie. Velvette had been more aggressive and on edge ever since she dumped Y/N.

Vox: Oh god. Here I go, Valentino. Just another fucking day with Val. Hey hey hey. Fuck my life.

Vox then walks up to a platform, which rises up.

Cut to an elevator with a smiling Vox with the world bubble saying "trust us!", before opening to reveal a frowning Vox sighing, and putting on a smile for a crowd of reporters that overlap one another before pointing their microphones to him.

Reporter: Mr. Vox! What are your thoughts about the new extermination deadline?

Vox: My dear people! We at VoxTek Enterprises have always been at the forefront of innovation. And now, with this new oncoming threat, we are shifting our focus, to your protection. We are pleased to announce-

(The screen zooms to him and an ad featuring the VoxTek logo, now gold and with angelic wings, with the tagline reading-)

Vox: VoxTek Angelic Security is coming soon! Trust us, with YOUR safety.

Vox uses his left eye to hypnotize the crowd the same way as his consumers.

Manager: Uh sir, when did we begin working on Angelic Security?

Vox: Thirty seconds ago. Try to get that bitch Carmilla on the books and cancel all my appointments today. I have a fire to put out upstairs.

He then morphs his body into electricity and generates itself into the security camera on the wall.

In Velvette's studio. The staff cleans everything up as she looks to four designers holding up dresses to show her.

Velvette: NO. NO. GET OUT. YOUR FIRED. What is this? WRIST RUFFLES?! Is this 1750?! Burn it like the witches who wore it!

As she sends the designer away, Vox appears next to her

Vox: Velvette! I can see you're busy. Tell me, where's our hot-headed friend now?

Velvette: Up in his room, waiting for a flat-faced prince to calm him down!

Vox: And uh, what's got him so out of sorts today?

Velvette: Who knows?! But he tore up my best model! And you know, the show can't wait for that unlucky bitch to pull herself back together! Melissa! Get over here!

Vox: And are you ok?

Velvette: No no no! It's fine! It's not like you and that moth fucking ass hat screwed up my love life!!!

Vox: Your the one who dumped him. Plus, that was six months ago. And haven't you heard? He's banging the Princess of hell and her girl toy.

Velvette: Geez, I had no idea. It's not like I FUCKING follow them on Sinstagram!

Vix jumped back a bit.

Vox: Hey. Don't take it out on me that your upset. You already did that to Y/N's mom.

Velvette: That stuck up, big mouthed bitch had it coming! I'm glad I shot that manipulative control freak in the mouth and knocked her out the window. Ah, Y/N praised me that night~.

Melissa gets onto the platform, and Velvette uses her overlord powers to change her outfit one after another until she spots the one  she wants.

Velvette: No. No. Hideous. I want to die. Eww. Yes! That's the one.

Vox: Ahh, looks like you have everything under control here.

Velvette: Of course, I do! Fuck you! Now shoo! Take care of the piss baby!

Vox: And you get a new boyfriend. AH!

A knife was thrown at him and the the wall, near inches from his head. He quickly left.

Vox goes upstairs and is greeted by two moth demons who open the door for him. Once he enters. he finds Valentino sitting on his couch surrounded by a fog of red smoke. When Val notices Vox, he sits up with fury in his eyes and throws a drink at Vox.

Valentino: Fucking FINALLY! Kitty! Another drink!

The Robo Fizzie next to him nods as it quickly heads off screen and re-appears with the drink.

Valentino: Ugh! Can you believe what that piece of shit did? THE UNGRATEFUL WHORE!!!

As he speaks, he tosses the drink at Vox, who moves away making the drink, hits the door, and shatters on the floor.

Vox: Uh, which whore are we talking about this time?

Valentino got up and walks up to him, then walks past him.

Valentino: Fucking Angel Dust! Who the hell else would I be talking about?! That fucking SLUT walked out on me! ME! I fucking made him! Without me, he's just a bag of meat with some mildly entertaining holes.

Vox walks a little way away, the Valentino takes Vox's phone.

Vox: Oh! Angel quit?

Valentino: NO! He didn't fucking quit! It's worse! He MOVED!!!

As he says that, he tosses Vox's phone to the wall making it shatter in half.

Valentino: He thinks he can just walk in here, work, and then go home somewhere else? Can you FUCKING believe that?!?!?!?! He thinks he can run off and shack up with Lucifer's BIMBO daughter! And Velvettes weirdo ex!

Valentino walks to a closet.

Vox: Angel is living with Lucifer's daughter and Y/N?

Valentino: YEAH! That BITCH Chuckie or Chandler, or I dunno. Something manish like that, she's got this hotel and—

As he speaks, he opens the closet full of guns, drugs, and pictures including a poster of himself. Valentino brings up two long pistol guns: a long revolver and a semi-pistol.

Valentino: Which of these makes me look sexier?

Vox: Heh. what are you doing, Val? You're not going over there.

As he speaks, his left eye started it's hypnotizing spell, but Valentino is busy loading his guns.

Valentino: That slippery twink is gonna remember who owns him. I'm gonna FUCK everyone in that rancid shit hole, I swear to god!

Before he finishes, Vox grabs him by the collar and shoves him to his face, clearly furious.

Vox: *distorted* VAL...*calms down* Hehe. Think about it.

Vox then walks Valentino towards the window, taking one of his guns.

Vox: Our brand is, perfection. And what do you think chasing whores around town will, do for our image?

Valentino: Um.....fuck it up?

Vox: Right! Do you want people thinking you can't control your employees?

Valentino: No!

Vox: Exactly! And hey, you still have him under contract. He isn't going anywhere! SO...you should...

Valentino: Do nothing?

Vox: Great idea! Now that's why they pay you the Big bucks.

Valentino: Ugh. But I really wanted to shoot someone.

As he speaks, Valentino gets a cigarette holder, and Vox lights it with his electricity powers.

Vox: Well, lemme call up the lowest earners this month.

Vox walks to TVs.

Valentino: Ohh, you know me too well.

He chuckles and blows smoke. The two jumped as they heard Velvette screaming and snapping at someone.

Vox: We've either got to get that psycho a date or get her back together with Y/N.

Valentino: Y/N. You know as well as I do she's the only guy she'd fuck. I still remember how she'd walk after a night with him, barely standing. Plus with him around, she was trending more that usual. I still remember those ship names, fan art, fanfics, everything baby.

Vox: And ever since she dumped him, she's been...acting out more than usual. And we're the ones suffering.

Valentino: I thought you were going to say bitching.

Vox: I would but I'm too, afraid she'd hear me. She threw a knife at my head today and missed.

Valentino: Your lucky. She threw a knife at me last week. Oh, she aimed right.

Valentino lifted his shirt to show a scar on the right of his chest.

Valentino: Part of the knifes in there. I would have it removed, but the doctor says it's too close to an artery.

Vox: Ya. She's also been more hostile to employees lately. Y/N's the only guy who could keep her on her happy side.

Valentino: That pussy was a whimp, but he's her pussy...don't even say it! I realized what I said the moment I said it!

Vox laughed.

Valentino: Ya know....Y/N isn't the only one spending time at this Ratty Hotel with the devil's princesa.

Vox: Oh? Who else is there? Someone who, owes you money?

Valentino: Someone who owes us much more than money...the Radio Demon is there.

Upon hearing those words, electricity courses through Vox's head, and he scratches the desk so hard it leaves scratch marks. Vox made small ominous chuckles before turning to Valentino, two red lines appear on the left side of his lower lip.

Vox: What did you just say?

Valentino: You heard me.

Vox: Alastor...came back...and he is with Lucifer's *glitches* daughter, and Y/N, and that wasn't the FIRST FUCKING THING YOU TOLD ME?!?!?!

Valentino: Hey! killing Alastor is your kink.

As he speaks, he walks to the desk and turns on the television. Vox teleports to the center screen, which is a recording from a VoxTek Voyer scope. The scene, from a drone point of view, showing Alastor using his powers to attack Sir Pentious zeppelin, laughing as he hears Pentious screaming.

Sir Pentious: Arrgh! Oh! Please! Stop!

Charlie: Um...Alastor! I think he's had enough.

Angel Dust: Nah. He's got a few more hits in him.

Y/N: This looks like it hurts.

Sir Pentious falls from the zeppelin in front of Alastor, face first on the ground. Alastor twirls his staff.

Alastor: Thanks for another forgettable experience.

An Egg Boi falls and breaks into pieces in front of Charlie.

Sir Pentious: Thank you...for letting your guard down!

Using his tail, he grabs a bit of Alastor's suit.

Sir Pentious: Haha! Yah! Oh, shit...

Sir Pentious looks up to see Alastor's shadow transform in front of him. The next shot shows a massive green explosion as Sir Pentious is seen flying off to the city screaming as he disappeared from sight.

Y/N: Bye bye.

Alastor: Well, it looks as though I need a visit to the tailor! Best of luck, chums.

Vaggie: Wait, you're LEAVING?! Alastor! We need your help! We need you to do your job.

Y/N gestures to the hole on the wall.

Angel Dust: We need a wall.

Y/N: What does Alastor do again?

Alastor: Of course! Can't let my new project fall into disrepair already. What would the papers say?!

With a snap of his fingers, black ink demons appear with construction tools as Alastor walks away. Angel takes a interest and looks at one of the larger muscular demons, shoving Vaggie away as he walks up to him.

Angel Dust: Hey, sweet cheeks. Whatcha doin' later? I love me a man with a giant...tool.

The screen zooms out to reveal Valentino scowling at the current events, leaning his face against the screen.

Valentino: See?! Look how he flirts with that guy, and he's not even paying! Who is that? I'm gonna fucking kill his whole fucking family! Vox? VOX!

Vox was paying little attention, as his left pupil turns into a tilde as he eyes Alastor leaving, his appearance static and out of focus as the screen becomes a bit static.

Vox: [glitches] That FUCKER is back!

Valentino grins as he realizes the situation and walks to him.

Valentino: Yeah! I thought he was gone for good too!

Vox: It's been seven years!

Valentino leans up to him and pinches his cheek, Vox clearly pissed to care.

Valentino: You still pissed that he almost beat you that time?

Vox: Uh, FUCK YOU.

Valentino: Just saying.

Vox: Things have changed a lot since he left town!

Valentino: THAT'S for sure.

Vox: I gotta send a message of who's REALLY in charge of things now!

Vox's face fills the screen as Valentino laughs in the background. The next shot shows Vox grinning as he marches to his chair.

Later at an emergency meeting with Vox, Velvette, and Valentino to discuss a matter with Alastor as a Robo-Fizz, Kitty, pass out drinks to each of them.

Vox: We have a problem. Alastor is getting close to little princess Morningstar, so our main concern now is ensuring that no deal is ever struck between Lucifer's BRAT and that smiling freak! Or Y/N.

Velvette: Well, how exactly are we supposed to stop it?

Valentino was putting so much glue on his revolver to decorate with glitter and marbles.

Valentino: Put something inside them. That's how I get the bitches to behave.

Vox: Well, maybe someone on the inside isn't such a bad idea. Do you think Angel would?

Valentino: That lanky prick won't even return my calls.

Vox: What about Y/N?

Velvette: Don't you fucking dare get him involved in this! You two piss heads fucked him up enough!

She slammed her fist on the table and busted it in two, terrifying both Vox and Valentino.

Valentino: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa. Take it easy sailor. Relax.

Vox: Ya. Nobody's working against you.

Velvette sat down and crossed her arms.

Vox: We need someone who Little Miss Bleeding Heart would take in.

Velvette: Someone...pathetic, desperate, with no direct ties to us?

Valentino: I employ every down on their luck loser this side of Hell. Who the fuck is left?

Vox: I think...I have JUST the one.

As Vox slowly turns around, his right-hypnotic eye gleams with an sinister grin for a plan he has in stored.

Vox: And a way to get you and Y/N to get back together without us involved.

Vox looked at Velvette, who is now grinning from ear to ear.

Vox and Valentino looked at each other with silent relief.

- - - -

Back at the hotel, the ink demons are currently fixing the hole in the wall as Charlie, Y/N, and Vaggie returns. Charlie throws herself onto a couch, exhausted.

Angel Dust: Soooo? How'd it go?

Vaggie: Not a single new recruit.

Y/N: That's not entirely true... I actually got a few offers and... um, phone numbers.

Angel Dust laughs, amused by Y/N's innocence, while Y/N remains oblivious to the suggestive nature of the offers, focusing instead on the practical implications of potential new recruits.

Angel Dust: Yeah well, who would wanna use their last days not fucking and fighting?

As Angel check on his phone, Vaggie hears a knock on the front door. She walks over to it and opens the door, only to find Sir Pentious holding his hat.

Sir Pentious: Why, hello my dear—

Sir Pentious is cut off by Vaggie punching him in the face. He falls when Vaggie brought out her spear at him. Sir Pentious cowers in fear with the tip barely at his neck, and held a peace sign gesture.

Sir Pentious: Wait, wait, wait! I come in peace.

Vaggie: What are you doing here?

Charlie and Y/N appears behind Vaggie.

Charlie: Vaggie, what's the problem?

Y/N: Ah! It's the snake man!

Charlie: Oh! Hello again!

Sir Pentious: I didn't come looking for a fight. I uhh.. I heard that you're helping people, people who want to be better?

Y/N: We'll that's true.

Charlie lets out a gasp and runs over to grabs his hand and leads him to the door of the hotel.

Charlie: You heard right! Welcome to our home of healing, our resort of restoration, our-

Angel Dust appears from the door and cuts off Charlie.

Angel Dust: Are you fucking nuts? This chump was trying to kill us like literally 6 hours ago! And now you wanna bring him in here to live with us?

Y/N: He's not wrong.

Charlie: Absolutely! This place is about second chances, and who deserves one more than this slithery... slippery... special little man!

Angel Dust: Aren't you supposed to protect this place?

Charlie gives her puppy-dog eyes, begging Vaggie to give Sir Pentious a chance to live in the hotel. Vaggie gives in.

Vaggie: I guess he's not much of a threat without the war machine.

Sir Pentious' cobra head lifts with anticipation.

Vaggie: or even with the war machine.

Sir Pentious' cobra head flaps down with depression, sighing.

Angel Dust: Y/N? Can't you talk some sense into your girlfriend?

Y/N: It's Charlie's hotel. I really don't her a say in this.

Charlie was so happy that she hugs Vaggie, and Y/N, lifting them up in the process and twirling around once.

Charlie: Oh! Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Sir Pentious! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!

Charlie leads Sir Pentious to the door inside of the hotel.

Sir Pentious: Oh no darling! Thank you! You won't regret this. Oh, I also have something for...Y/N.

Sir Pentious pulled out a gift basket with chocolate, a stuffed train, blanket, and flowers. There was a card that read "To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. Love your secret admirer. He then gave the gifts to Y/N.

Y/N's teal eyes widen in surprise as Sir Pentious presents him with the gift basket. He carefully examines each item, his fingers tracing over the soft texture of the stuffed train and the vibrant petals of the flowers. The gesture fills him with a mix of confusion and gratitude, unsure of the identity of his secret admirer.

With a hesitant smile, he reads the card, the words resonating deeply within him.

Y/N: Thank you... I'm not sure who this secret admirer is, but... I appreciate the gesture. It's very kind of them.

Sir Pentious: They wanted me to send a kiss, but I felt that would've been misleading and very different coming from me,

Charlie: Aww! How sweet! Your already on your way to redemption!

Sir Pentious: Oh Goodie!

Angel follows soon afterwards.

Angel Dust: Eh, I give you a week, tops.

Charlie gives Sir Pentious the tour of the hotel, introducing Husk to him, the wall he blow up before it was fixed.

Charlie: So, this is the bar and the bartender. This is the curtain, and this is the new wall after you broke the last one, heh, and oh! Oh! This is the-

Vaggie grabs Charlie to calm her down again.

Vaggie: Babe, you don't have to show him every detail.

Charlie: Sorry, I'm just so excited to have our first real guest!

Angel Dust: Uh, what the hell are we?

Y/N nodded.

Charlie: Well, you're an important part of our family here Angel, but you uhm, uh...

Vaggie: Constantly make us look bad, sexually harass the staff, and have literally never once tried to improve?

Charlie: What she means is, it's just nice to have someone interested for once.

Y/N: What about me?

Charlie and Vaggie looked at each other.

Charlie: Your our second person interested in this.

As Charlie comes back to Sir Pentious, Angel Dust was having doubts, looking a bit upset of everything Vaggie described him to be.

Niffty was playing Keekee with a string when Charlie and Sir Pentious approached them. Keekee hissed at the sight of Sir Pentious and scatters away while Niffty turns around to meet him.

Charlie: Over here we have our maid Niffty.

Niffty: The bad boy is back!

Niffty gets up on Sir Pentious and holds his collars, looking at him with insanity in her red eye and a very sadistic smile, which creeps out Sir Pentious.

Niffty: Never leave me again.

Charlie: We're about 80% sure she's harmless, and over here we have-

Charlie nearly bumps into Alastor.

Charlie: Oh! Uh, Alastor! Our gracious facility manager! You've met our newest guest Sir Pentious...hehe..

Alastor: Ah yes! You're the one who ruined my coat!

Alastor's eyes glow red in the dark with a violent temptation to rip him a part.

Alastor: I definitely remember you now.

Sir Pentious gulps nervously.

Charlie: Well, I guess this is a great time for your first lesson! *Clears throat* "How to apologize!" The first step to becoming a better person is to admit when you are wrong, why don't you give it a try?

Sir Pentious: Yes..uhm.. Mr uhm.. Radio Demon sir, please forgive me for attacking you and ruining your very lovely coat.. uhm.. here.

As a token of apology, Sir Pentious hands back the small fabric he tear from Alastor's coat. Alaster takes it and inspects the damage.

Alastor: Ah-Ho! Not many people have been able to take even this much off me, it must have meant quite a lot to you.

Despite being generous, Alastor burns the fabric tear in green flames, leaving Sir Pentious and Charlie stunned.

- - - -
Later the group was gathering and introducing Sir Pentious to the hotel.

Charlie: Now, with a new resident, I think it's important we all get to know each other! So we are going to play a little game. Everyone, follow me. My name is Charlie *claps twice* I like to sing! *claps twice* and when we get to know each other it's the greatest thing! *claps twice*

Y/N:...Umm...I don't know what to say.

He was feeling a bit overwhelmed by the sudden attention, he hesitates.

Charlie: Just say whatever you want.

Y/N: Uh, okay... My name is Y/N *claps twice* I like trains and Superheroes! *claps twice* and... um, meeting new people is... interesting? *claps twice.*

Sir Pentious: My name's Sir Pentious *claps twice* I like to build *claps twice* and despite my stupid Egg Bois, I think I'm very skilled! *claps twice*

When it was Angel's turn, he looked disinterested, looking up from his phone.

Angel Dust: This is stupid.

Charlie: This is not stupid! *claps twice* It's just a game! *claps twice* Y/N and Sir Pentious did it well so now please try to do the same! *claps twice*

Angel Dust: I am too sober for this.

Vaggie: Well, get used to it and learn how to play, this is gonna be your whole day! *claps twice*

- - - -

Next with role-playing with Angel Dust wearing a trenchcoat and a hat while he reads a script. Sir Pentious was also role-playing as a innocent child wearing a sailor suit, licking a lollipop. So was Y/N in a sailor suit as well.

Angel Dust: "Oh, I'm a bad man on the streets who never got enough hugs, now, where's an innocent kid I can sell crack to?" Wow, who wrote this?

Charlie: It's great right? Keep going!

Angel Dust: "Hey you."

Sir Pentious: "Who, me?"

Y/N:....

Charlie cleared her throat.

Y/N: Oh..."Who? Me"

Angel Dust: "Yeah, you look like a kid who could use some... devil's dandruff??" Oh, for fuck's sake.

Sir Pentious: "Not me! I have to go home and study!"

Y/N: "No. Because I say no to drugs."

If ever there was a face that said, please kill me, he had it.

Angel Dust: "Come on kids, it'll make you cool like me...the crackhead."

Sir Pentious: "The only cool thing here is to say no to drugs! Now, if you'll excuse me, we're off to not have sexual intercourse before marriage!"

Charlie stands up and claps.

Charlie: Yes! Oh bravo! Bravo! Wow Pentious! At this rate, you and Y/N be redeemed in no time.

Y/N: Thank goodness that plays over with. I'm terrible at acting.

Vaggie: I thought you were cute.

Y/N: 😳😊

Angel Dust: I..I'm going to bed.

As Angel heads back up to his room, he overhears Charlie congratulating Sir Pentious.

Charlie: I am so proud of you Sir Pentious! That was amazing!

Sir Pentious: Thank you! Thank you! You like me! You really like me!

In Angel's room, Fat Nuggets is asleep on his bed until Angel accidentally throws his coat on top of him. Fat Nuggets grunts and crawls out of the coat as he watches Angel lie down on his bed. Angel looks at his phone and sees all his voice mails from Valentino. Angel sighs and begins to play them. Valentino's voice mails switch back and forth between a friendly, apologetic tone and a barrage of screams threatening violence.

Valentino (voice message):

Angel baby, come home! It's not the same without you here, I miss you! Come back-

ANGEL, YOU BITCH! IF YOU DON'T COME HOME, YOU'LL BE FUCKING GREASY TRUCKERS FOR THE NEXT YEAR-

Hey, amorcito, I didn't mean to yell, but you know how crazy you make me-

YOU FUCKING SLUT!

Hey, Angie! About earlier-

-KILL YOUR WHOLE FUCKIN' FAMILY!

Work's really stressful!

-LITTLE COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

[dead serious] You actually think you can change? Addict trash like you doesn't change. I'll see you soon, baby.

Angel sighs as Fat Nuggets gets on the bed next to him.

Angel Dust: Sorry, not now, Fat Nuggets.

Angel gets up and leave his room with Fat Nuggets looking worried. Angel goes to Husk's bar and starts drinking alcohol. Then he notices a slithering noise. He finds Charlie's office door opened, and takes a peek inside. There, he discovers that Sir Pentious is setting up a small camera in one of the bookshelves, a camera that belong to Vox. Angel realizes what he was doing and slams the door open.

Angel Dust: You slippery little shit!

Sir Pentious: *screams*

Angel Dust: You're working for the Vees? I fucking knew there was something shitty about you.

Sir Pentious: I don't know what you're talking about!...whore bug!

Angel was ticked off, and tackles Sir Pentious on the ground. He punches him in the face before wrestling with him.

Sir Pentious: Get your aggressively average body...OFF OF ME!

Sir Pentious's eyes spiral hypnotic powers to him. Angel becomes hypnotized.

Angel Dust: Fuck!

Angel backs away. He then quickly snaps out of it. He now has Sir Pentious cornered. Right then, Charlie, Y/N and Vaggie woke up after hearing the scuffle.

Y/N: *Yawns* What's going on?

Angel Dust: This little bitch is a traitor!

Sir Pentious: Preposterous! I would never betray you. You... are my best friends!

Sir Pentious hugs both girls and Y/N. Y/N seemed uncomfortable with the touch.

Angel Dust: Uh huh, then explain this!

Angel lifts off one of the books to reveal a camera, much to Charlie and Y/N's shock. Sir Pentious realizes that his cover was blown scurries away. He brings out his wrist watch to make contact with Vox.

Sir Pentious: Ah! Ah! Abort! Abort! S.O.S! Agent Pentious in need of immediate evacuation!

Vox immediately picks up.

Vox: Pentious? Wait... you were caught?!? It hasn't even been a day!

Sir Pentious: Please! You've got to get me out of here!

Vox: I can't believe we thought you could handle even something this simple. Do us a favour, if they don't kill you, go ahead and do it yourself! You miserable failure!

Sir Pentious:I... I... just make it quick I guess...not that I deserve it.

Sir Pentious lies on the ground, with Vaggie holding a spear ready to pierce the skull.

Vaggie: Gladly.

Right before Vaggie could put him out of misery, Charlie stops her and starts singing

Charlie: Wait! Pentious?

Y/N clapped once the song was done.

As the song ends, Niffty was also awake, but she was disappointed that Sir Pentious isn't whom she thought he would be: a bad boy.

Niffty: I hated that song! Why are you so lame?!

Niffty kicks him on the body and walks away.

Niffty: Not a bad boy.

She then looked at Y/N.

Niffty: Your the only boy for me~.

Y/N shivered uncomfortably.

Vaggie placed a hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

Vaggie: I'll lock the door

Charlie: *Happily sighs* Good first day! Let's get some rest!

As Charlie and the others leave with a wrist watch communicator still in the office, Alastor appears from the shadow of the dark hallway with a smile. He comes and picks up the watch before contacting Vox on the watch.

Vox: WHAT?!?

Vox paused when he realizes that it was Alastor who was calling him, showing fear in his screen face as Alastor laughs evily.

Alastor: You'll have to try harder than that next time ol' pal!

With a maniacal laughter, Alastor crushed the watch with his bare head, and the only sound Vox makes was a raging scream before Alastor retreats back into the darkness, as the episode ends.

Questions

I wanna give Y/N a duet with someone. Any suggestions on the character and song?

When would you like to see Y/N x Velvette happen?

Why do you think Y/N is in hell?

Note: The past I showed was just to show a little on Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 41
A story about a 10 year old boy living his life his own way with Autism.
3.9K 81 18
A boy named Victor who has to write to his doctor and has to talk about his feelings. He meets another boy which leads into deeper feelings. (If you...
1.9K 95 15
Follow my story as I show you what it's like to see the world with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
5.8K 146 45
Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in social interaction and communication an...