Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 14

1.5K 54 5
By DragonTrainer02

Uno's pov;
"Hey, Yamato is this something I have to do?" Hajime asked.

"If you think it might be, then maybe you should." Yamato said.

"I guess I have no choice." Hajime said.

"So that changed your mind, when standing before the wardens gaze. You can't help but summit." Kenshirou said.

"Okay?" I questioned.

"Ugh, you're going again Hajime? Talk about a freaking bummer." I hear Jyugo say.

"Shut up, you think I wanted to this? I'm still exhausted from the last event!" Hajime shouted.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked back to Rock. He pointed over his shoulder to head back to our seats, and I nodded. We walked back to the staircase, and went back to our seats.

"What's got Jyugo's panties in a twist?" I asked while we sit down.

"Couldn't tell ya" Rock said.

"Alright boys let the final event begin!!!" Mitsuru announced, before they took off running towards the stairs. As they started getting closer to the stairway, Musashi ran behind Kenshirou and went towards Jyugo and did a fly axe kick. Jyugo stops and blocks Musashi's upcoming punch."Oohh, 634 comes in hot. With a special flying axe kick and that one's going to leave a mark.".

Nobody's pov;
"Ow son of-" Jyugo slowly stood back up.

"That's all it takes to knock you down these days? Looks like you gotten rusty, Jyugo." Musashi says, while Jyugo looks at him with anger in his eyes

"So this Musashi, guy has his eyes completely covered up. You think, he's fighting blind for real?" Uno asked.

"His senses must be strong, stronger then normal. Dudes kinda scary." Rock said.

As Hajime begins to run up the stairs, he gets stopped by a whip wrapping around his forearm.

"Not so fast! You're not going anywhere, until I defeated you and taken your number one tile." Kenshirou said.

"Yeah, you know you were always a yapping little mutt. If you want it so badly, you can have it." Hajime said.

"You really don't understand do you?" Kenshirou pulls hard on the whip, making Hajime go in the air. "Get ready for broken skull Hajime". Kenshirou pulls Hajime down towards the ground. Hajime flips himself in the air, causing the whip to unravel. Once Hajime landed on his feet. He ran towards Kenshirou and tried to hit him. But Kenshirou uses his whip to block the punch."So you hope to win this match.".

"Huh? I don't give a damn about these games." Hajime says, before pulling out two guns.

"What the?" Kenshirou questioned.

"I find you annoying rat dog, I'll shut you up with one shot." Hajime said.

Jyugo's pov;
I tried to run for the stairway but Musashi blocks my way and said."Oh no, can't have you going up there.".

"I have no intention of fighting you, Musashi but I do have a lot of questions." I said.

"I didn't come this far because I wanted to chat with you, Jyugo." He said.

"Huh?".

"There's something you have I intend to make mine, you remember." He said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

Hajime's pov;
"I don't get it, where did you get a gun?" Kenshirou asked.

"It's two guns and look over there. The big trunk that says, please help yourself." I pointed out.

"How convenient." He said.

"Bad news for Kenshirou. Nanba's number one, found the little box of toys. This item box is a new addition to the tournament. Anyone from each team is welcome to fight with any of the weapons or armor inside. Before you get too excited, the guns have rubber bullets and the swords are fake!" Mitsuru announced while hitting himself on the head with the sword. "They're perfectly safe see. You can switch as you go! Keep it lively.".

"Damn you, you're making a mockery of this battle." Kenshirou says, before I shoot him in the face. He grunt in pain.

"Stop your crying, they're only rubber bullets they don't hurt." I said.

"How dare you, how dare you insult me!" He yelled while running towards me, as I begin shooting him back.

Y/n's pov;
I slowly open my eyes and I was blinded with a bright light. I looked around, I had an oxygen mask over my mouth and nose and bandages wrapped around my forearm plus an iv in my hand, these sticker things on my chest, and a blood pressure cuff. I was shirtless and my gloves were taken off, my scars on my upper body were revealed. I slowly sit up and took off the oxygen mask. I looked around to Seitarou sitting beside Nico.

"Seitarou?" I asked.

He looks at me and got up. He walked towards me and grabbed my shoulder."Number 07, you shouldn't be up. Lay back down, you had surgery on your hurt arm.".

"What happened?" I asked.

"You got hurt badly and Number 25 is having bad side effects of using high levels of qigong." He said.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"He'll be fine, but please lay back down. You need to rest." He said.

"I'm fine," I said, as I refused to lay down.

"Fine, I'll go get doctor Otogi then." He said, before walking away to get the Otogi's.

I looked over at the side and saw a tv with the tournament going. "Oh good, I'm not missing much." I mumbled.

Hajime ran towards the trunk with Kenshirou following behind him, and grabbed weapons. Hajime grabbed a staff with a blade and Kenshirou had a bow and arrow.

"Are those toy arrows?" I thought to myself.

Kenshirou shoots Hajime with all the arrows, and grabs a new weapon and torn Hajime's uniform.

"I torn his uniform! Does that please you warden!?" Kenshirou looks over at the warden. He was so focused on the warden, he didn't see Hajime ran up and punch him in the face.

"Pay attention to the fight, you idiot!" Hajime shouted.

The camera switched over to Jyugo trying to punch another inmate, but he moved to the side and threw Jyugo into the wall.

"Oh man, Jyugo is getting his ass kicked." I said.

Jyugo's pov;
"This is disappointing, Jyugo." Musashi says, while walking towards me. "I can't even tell if you're trying, what happened to that old nature? That fearlessness when you took out my eyes.".

Hajime's pov;
A couple of minutes of me and Kenshirou going back and forth with hitting each other. Kenshirou takes a step back but his leg gives out in the process.

"What, you're done already?" I asked.

"Damn you, how are you this strong?" He asked.

Kiji's pov;
"Kenshirou's getting his butt kick, must be embarrassing." I hear an inmate say, as I kept my eyes on the match.

"What do you expect, he's against Hajime.".

"Man this battle is sure one sided." I hear a familiar voice say. I look behind me to Samon coming down the stairs.

"Well, you recovered quickly." I said.

"Always do," He said, before sitting down beside me.

"You're right about the fight being one sided. But the real issue is poor Kenshirou's dying love." I cried.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"He's on the ropes! But Kenshirou's proven himself. A capable fighter and his determined. I wouldn't call this fight just yet." I said.

Kenshirou's pov;
"Warden, I will not lose here, I can't lose until you see me as man." I look back at her. "Defeat Hajime Sugoroku, and claim my heart as your prize. So go forth and sick him boy." I Imagined her voice in my head, then turned my attention to Hajime. "You were expecting the same man, you beat last year. But I trained endlessly since then. So prepare for the special technique, I developed.".

"Oh yeah, I'm shaking in my boots" He says, before I chipped his name tag.

"Not gonna level with ya. But I have no idea, what's going on down there. But it looks like Kenshirou turned the tables somehow. Could it be, his special technique is an invisible attack?" Mitsuru questioned.

"You're a skilled fighter, but even you couldn't block the unseen." I said.

Samon's pov;
"Wait a sec?!" I say in a surprised tone.

"What is it?" Kiji asked.

"What do you know about fairy whips?" I asked, before I got hit on the head.

"What, I do in my private life is none of your business!" He said.

"No, the invisible attack. It's name for whip spirits! He cracks his whip incredible speeds, creating virtual blades of wind." I said.

"I see, no wonder it's invisible." He said.

"The techniques named after spirits for a good reason. It's impossible for most men." I say, as Hajime went to the ground.

Hajime's pov;
"Tough break, it's hard to fight when you can barely move. So feel free to surrender.".

I picked myself up from the ground and said."Your jokes gotten better, if nothing else.".

"That false wording will do you, no good." He said.

Jyugo's pov;
I get slammed into the wall by Musashi, I let out a painful scream.

"Come on, this can't be the Jyugo, I remember. I mean we all have bad days, but this is sad." He tighten his grip around my head and pushs my head back. "Now listen here bud, you better not be holding back on me. No one likes a tease." He puts his finger on the shackles around my throat."I'm going to take your shackles now".

"No..Damn it, you still haven't given up on that?" I asked.

"Nope and I'll never will. One way or another, I'll take them for myself." He said, as anger started to build up inside me. "Hey there's that fierce spirit, I remember".

Hajime's pov;
"Kenshirou's inmate isn't playing nice either. I should of known better not to trust Jyugo in a fight.".

"If you're concerned about your inmate, then you could always surrender. You would be saving yourself from humiliation." Kenshirou said.

"This mutt will need a comb when I'm through with him." I thought.

"If you aren't giving up, then I'll finish you off." He tries to hit me with that whip technique. I was able to dodge his attacks in time, and got in front of him.

"Wanna learn a trick boy?" I punch him to the ground. "Down,".

"Damn you, my attacks were invisible. How could you have dodged them?" He asked.

"You probably do your best to suppress it. You admit murder intent with every attack, and you're so stupidly honest. I could tell where you were about to attack just by following your fake dumb eye. So yeah, it doesn't really matter if I can see the attack itself." I said.

"Was all that training for nothing?" He questioned, as the inmates were cheering in background.

"It doesn't get more exacting then this boys! So inmates take notes, what you see and don't think about trying to escape now." Mitsuru announced.

Jyugo's pov;
"Game over Jyugo, let me have the shackles." Musashi said.

"Like I said the last time you asked, I would take them off but it can't be done. I let you have them free of charge if that were possible man." I said. He lets go of me and allowed me to slide down the wall, as he laughs.

"Well if that's the case, then the only one that could do it is officer neck scar." He says, as flashbacks of the guard came into mind.

"Hold on? How do you know that, how do you know him?" I asked, as he ignored my questions. "Answer me, where is he hiding?! Don't you ignore me, Musashi!!".

Y/n's pov;
"Jyugo?" I mumbled with concern.

"Tb/n, what's wrong?".

I turn my head and Nico was sitting up like me. "Somethings happening with Jyugo, whatever that inmate said really pissed Jyugo off." I said.

I hear Jyugo scream, and I looked back at the screen.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts?

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4K 79
[discontinued+old] y/n is an creation of all for one. she escapes the hell at six years old to meet shota aizawa, hizashi yamada and their son hitosh...
26.7K 1K 37
What would happen if a zombie apocalypse broke out three years ago in Japan and across the world? You, your brother B/n, and his twin sister Aria ha...
174K 4K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...
196K 5.3K 27
*WARNING HAS SWEARING* A girl named (F/n) who was the sister of Hajime and Hitoshi Sugoroku. She was energetic and sweet, until she died. Hajime and...