Back In Black ━ elena gilbert...

By witchesalex

❝ wow, your life keeps getting more and more complicated and interesting ❞ in which, after escaping the pr... More

𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡
𝐴𝑐𝑡 𝐼
𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
𝐴𝑐𝑡 𝐼𝐼
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 ━ 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 ━ 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

45 5 0
By witchesalex

CHAPTER FOUR
We're Going Home

"You're in a good mood for the first time this Decade. Stop that. Both of you." Bonnie said to both Preston and Damon as they walked in the woods during daylight.

    "I get to go back and listen to other people tonight." Damon answered.

    "And I got a date with my girlfriend tonight, plus I get to see my very normal father figure." Preston replied.

    "Yeah, assuming Kai's telling the truth." Bonnie responded.

    "Maybe dinner and a movie." Preston said aloud.

    "Yeah, and assuming I can do the spell, which I won't know until I see it." Bonnie added.

    "What happened to hope, Bon? Remember how I was all like, boo, grr. And you were all, 'Hooray, hooray! We're getting out of here'." Damon exclaimed, mimicking Bonnie.

    "Look, I wanna go home more than anything, but Kai's a sociopath. Who's to say he won't screw us over?" Bonnie reasoned.

    "Me. I say. Because I will kill Kai and anyone who comes in the way of me going home."

    And somehow that summoned Kai. "I heard my name. All good, I hope."

    "Do you just lurk everywhere?" Preston questioned.

    "Hey, not all the time." Kai defended.

    Bonnie glared at Kai.

    "The eclipse will happen directly overhead. Perfect alignment with the Gemini constellation. You dig into the tunnels below us. We'll do the spell there." Kai stated.

    "Why?" Bonnie asked.

    "Have you never portal-jumped through an eclipse before?" Kai asked.

    "No— actually, yes, yes we have... we're professionals at it. Professional portal-jumpers through eclipses." Preston sassed.

    Bonnie sighed in disappointment at her sass.

    "Okay, look, the light of the eclipse will shine down and activate the ascendant. You spout a little witchy woo and then, poof, anyone standing in the circle of light holding the ascendant goes home." Kai further explained the process.

    "By 'witchy woo', I assume you mean the spell. Let me see it." Bonnie said, referencing the spell.

    "When the time comes." Kai said suspiciously, starting to walk away.

    "Where are you going?" Damon questioned.

    "Into town. I need to gather some important supplies." Kai answered. When he walked away, he swung around a tree.

    Damon continued digging the hole, eventually Kai showed up.

    "Looks like I got back just in time." Kai said.

    Damon placed the pickaxe down and sped over to check what Kai got. "Zima, grunge, every Alex Rodriguez rookie card known to man, and a pager, really?" Damon listed the things.

    "Five-five-five-hi-Kai. No way I'm giving those digits up." Kai responded as if it were common knowledge.

    "These were important supplies you had to get?" Damon asked.

    "Look, the future sounds great. Alright? I'm super excited about the Internet and Wifi." Kai started, but instead of saying 'why-fai', he said 'wiffie'.

    "It's 'wifi'." She corrected.

    "Whatever. But 1994 has been my home for most of my life. I'd hate to get homesick. So let's get down there..." Kai started.

    "No... we are not going anywhere until you show me the spell." Bonnie stood her ground.

    "Okay." Kai drug out the word, putting his hands in his pockets, standing still.

    "Are we literally not going anywhere?" Damon questioned him.

    "Fine. You don't wanna show me the spell, then you can do it yourself. You want my magic. Take it." Bonnie offered, holding her hand out.

    "Uh-oh. She's being brave."

    "I'm serious. This was your big threat, wasn't it? If I don't do the spell and let us out of here, you'll just take my magic, leave me for dead, and do the spell yourself. So go ahead. Take all of it." Bonnie said confidently.

    "Bonnie..." Preston warned, knowing this wouldn't end well.

    "Don't mind if I do." Kai said, placing his hands on her shoulders.

    "Bonnie." Damon said.

    "It's okay. He won't kill me." Bonnie replied.

    "And you know this, how?" Preston wondered.

    "Doesn't look like that from here." Damon said, telling them to stop.

    Bonnie shook away from Kai. "He doesn't know the spell. Which means we don't need him." Bonnie paused. "Motus." The pickaxe went flying into Kai's chest.

    "No! No!" Damon shouted as Kai fell to the ground. "Bonnie. Great work, Bonnie."

    Kai was still laying on the ground, but Preston had a feeling he wasn't actually dead. Now, Damon was downing the zima.

    "Can you stop? Let me concentrate?" Bonnie said, annoyed with Damon.

    "On the bright side, this stuff's not so bad. It's fruity and fizzy." Damon told her.

    "Damon, I'm working on something." Bonnie said.

    "On the not-so-bright side is your intelligence, because you took the only chance of us getting out of here and turned him into a giant... douche kebab. Actually, Preston, why don't you make a deal with your angel friend or demon friends to get us out of here?"

    "It doesn't work like that, dumbass." Preston replied.

    "Think about it, Damon. What prison gives an inmate a key?"

    "Is that a trick question, or is this stuff actually starting to kick in?" Damon wondered.

    "I think the Gemini coven used a Bennett spell to create this place. What if that's why my grams sent me here?" Bonnie thought aloud.

    "This is the face I make when I don't understand you." Damon pointed to the expression on his face.

    Bonnie sighed. "The last thing my grams said to me was to stay strong. What if that was her way of telling me I had the power to get out? I have the ascendant, a massive celestial event to draw from. Plus, a burning desire to get away from you." Bonnie said, she looked at the ascendant and started speaking an incantation in Latin.

    The ascendant opened, Bonnie stood up. "That's why Kai wouldn't kill me. He needed a Bennett. I was his only way out of here." Bonnie realised, walking away.

    "Whoa! Where are you going?" Damon asked her.

    "Home. You two coming?" Bonnie smiled.

    Now it was dark and Bonnie was dropping blood into the ascendant. She said the spell again and it started to turn. "It's time, Preston, Damon." Bonnie said with a grin.

    "Alright. Let's get awkward. Like this? I'm sure there are about a billion people you'd rather be here with." Damon said.

    "Not exactly. Let's go—" Then Bonnie was shot with an arrow. Preston and Damon turned around to see Kai holding a crossbow.

    "Forgetting someone? Did you really think I hadn't tried to kill myself before? Because I had. Lots of times. Lots of ways. Grab that and the next arrow goes in her heart." Kai threatened, referring to the ascendant. "Your choice."

    Damon sped over to Bonnie.

    Preston and Kai had a stare down, and Preston knew Damon was by Bonnie's side, so she took a risk. Preston rushed over to get it, holding it behind her. "Shoot me, Kai. Go on, do it. I don't give a shit. Shoot me in the heart and kill me." Preston said, standing in front of Bonnie, blocking his shot at Bonnie's heart.

    "Ever the soldier." Kai muttered, shooting her in the heart, or almost in the heart.

    She kept a hold of the ascendant. Then she dropped it, and before Kai could get it, Preston kicked it behind her so Bonnie could grab it while Damon was restraining Kai.

    "Bonnie, Preston, get out of here." Damon told them.

    "I am not gonna make it. But you and Preston are. Motus." Bonnie said, sending both Preston and Damon to the ascendant.

    "Don't!" Kai shouted.

    "No." Preston and Damon said in sync.

    Then they disappeared.

    Preston and Damon were separated, but Preston smiled when she saw who was there, talking to someone else. As much as she wanted and needed to see Enzo right now, she was more than happy when she saw who it was.

    "And now I don't know what the hell to do because she's dead for good." He rambled with his voice sounding awful.

    "Look behind you."

    "What? Sam, what the hell do you mean 'look behind you'?" He questioned. Sam pointed behind him.

    His eyes widened and he looked like he'd seen a ghost, but then he smiled with tears in his eyes. "Pres?"

    "Hi, Dean—"

    Dean wrapped her in a bone-crushing hug, closing his eyes as he pulled her head into his chest. "You're alive." He breathed out.

    "Who told you?"

    "Enzo. He looked really bad when he told us. His eyes were bloodshot, smelt of alcohol, and looked like he hadn't slept in five years." Dean answered quietly, just glad that his little sister was alive.

    "Where's Scott and Sloane?" Preston asked, pulling away from Dean.

    "Probably trying to kill each other." Sam answered bluntly.

    "Sounds about right for Winchester siblings." Preston said. "Hey, I gotta go, I haven't seen Elena yet."

    Dean just smiled at her with his hands in his pockets.

    "What?" She asked.

    "Nothing. You just... I didn't realise how much you've actually grown up." Dean said.

    "Tends to happen over time." Preston replied, smiling as she walked off. "Oh, by the way, I got to drive the Impala. It's a long story, I'll tell you later." She said, walking backwards, walking into the doorframe not-so-gracefully.

    But she was home.

Preston is back to normal world!

And Preston trying to be cool while walking backwards but walking into a wall/doorframe is an Alex move

Okay, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 410 17
Everybody knows the name Elena Gilbert. But what about her sister? Toni Gilbert is Elena's older sister by a year. They were both living completely h...
5.2K 194 40
❝ i'm preston winchester. you knew my mother- mary campbell ❞ in which, preston winchester gets possessed by a mark that turns her into a temporar...
78.8K 1.5K 18
*Must've read the first two books before reading this book. This is the third and final book in the Gabriella Gilbert trilogy* Gabriella Gilbert is k...
52.5K 1.4K 38
❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭. 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐔𝐧�...