Klaus & Katherine: The Child...

By FELLOFFthehill

(THE VAMPIRE DIARIES FANFICTION) Lets say it was...1492 and Katherine, at the time Katerina, had fled from Bu... More

Chapter 1 - NIGHT
Chapter 2 - Beautiful Queen
Chapter 3 - Niklaus Mikaelson
Chapter 4 - Run
Chapter 5 - Unstoppable
Chapter 6 - BULGARIA
Chapter 7 - Katherine Pierce
Chapter 8 - Falling
Chapter 10 - Lose Me
Chapter 11 - Small Eyes
Chapter 12 - THE SLEEPLESS TAVERN
Chapter 13 - Remedy For Memory
Chapter 14 - Time Out
Chapter 15 - Touch Me
Chapter 16 - Please Don't Find Me
Chapter 17 - Loveless
Chapter 18 - TEARS IN MY EYES
Chapter 19 - New And Reborn
Chapter 20 - King Of Everything
Chapter 21 - Animal
Chapter 22 - Lose My Mind
Chapter 23 - The Truth Within
Chapter 24 - FIRE
Chapter 25 - I Am Vampire
Chapter 26 - Something Had Gone Wrong
Chapter 27 - Unravel Time
Chapter 28 - Brave

Chapter 9 - I Come Apart

3.8K 64 10
By FELLOFFthehill

katherine

My stomach hurt. 

I was hungry and in pain. That bastard Niklaus had thrown me so hard. Looks like the fact that i was no longer human had really angered him.

A part of me smiled at that.

A part of me wanted to scream again.

I was chained and in some sort of chambers. Niklaus's Chamber. Or Elijah's. Oh gosh, Elijah makes me so ANGRY!!! I kept on falling for his noble face. His sweet smile...oh his  eyes!

No KATHERINE. My inner voice stood up fiercely from inside. You are stronger than THIS!

You are no longer Katerina, the child who fell for monsters. Monsters wearing beautiful faces. Monsters that now torment my every living moment. Or shall i say undead moment.

The tight chains on my wrists did not let me move an inch. I was literally attached to the wall. Like a painting. Like another one of Niklaus/Elijah's possessions. My feet felt the cold dusty floor and shivered in their skin. My stomach craved blood. Blood that was warm,  but not because it had been heated. But because the blood was alive! My mind was troubled. My heart told me my daughter was out there. And she was not safe. As long as Niklaus was alive on this Earth. I pray he knows nothing of her. I pray this with all might. But i know...Elijah betrayed me once, so why would he keep my daughter's existence a secret. Unless there is some kindness in his heart left for me and my little Nikole. Unless there is something between me...and him. Just like that moment at the lake. Under the moonlight. My eyes stared at a dusty brick on the wall...but my mind was drifting to the memory of me and Elijah at the lake. Before i could recall  the moment where he embraced me, my stability disappeared by the announcement of a figure arriving down the steps of the dungeon or chamber that i was trapped in.

I knew it was useless. But i  still prayed that Niklaus was not the owner of the boots that came down the steps. Hm, another ability. I could hear incredibly better than i did before my human death. But this was also a disadvantage at that moment: you see i heard another pair of feet come down the steps as well.

And  before i knew it....they...were in front of me:

The Brothers who stole my happiness!

klaus

I watched her lay on the ground like an innocent child.

I bet she planned it all! Her new vampire form made my blood boil! My curse...would  NEVER BE CURED!

My hands got antsy. I wanted to squeeze her throat. I wanted to squeeze the life out of her!

But then i remembered the news my brother had earlier revealed to me. My daughter. My...offspring exists. However, if this was another ploy to save his darling Katerina, i would make the rest of my brother's existence a living HELL!

"Now, Katerina, before i obviously get ready to end you're petty petty existence, would you care to explain where in God's name is my DAUGHTER?? Oh and how did she even come to be? If you have not noticed...i'm A VAMPIRE! I have never heard in all my existence of a child born from the...uh...let's say....courtship of a human and a vampire" i watched as the hungry girl fidgeted. I took pleasure in the violence in her eyes. Mainly, because that violence was purely directed at my brother. 

Katerina looked at me.

"Don't call me Katerina!" she shouted like she had forgotten who i was...a predator and right now, she was the prey, "That girl died" after spitting out her last sentence, she winked at me. Looks like she knew her death changed all my plans. Ruined all my plans!

Her smirk unbearably irritated me.

Elijah just continued to look down. Unsure of what was right or wrong. However, i was completely sure of what to do next.

I came up closer and closer to Katerina or whatever she wanted to be called and stared at her deeply. She was such a young vampire that she would be dead by morning if she did not feed from a human. Plus, she probably had no clue was about to do to her.

"Tell me where my daughter is" her face went completely still. Sometimes i amazed myself with the magnitude of power i held.

Her eyes stayed in full contact with mine when she told me, "I do not know. When Elijah's maid chased me, i picked up a basket and then put my little Nikole inside" i would remember to compliment Katerina on her imagination for our daughter's name, "I had run out of options. So i pushed the basket into the lake. Nikole drifted away to the North side" and with that i knew all i needed to know.

She was now...completely useless. I think. Hm.

"Now go to sleep" i told Katerina and she obeyed instantly.

Getting up from my crouching position, i looked at Elijah, who seemed rather too depressing for my liking. 

"We'll go search for...little Nikole...right away, brother" i demanded to him and watched him just stand there.

He knew i hated patience.

"Come on now!" i told him.

Instead of following me, he replied, "But what about Katerina?!?" the worry in his voice pained me. He was becoming a liability.

I walked down two steps of the dungeon. 

Brushing my hands against the dusty bricks, i looked up and faced my brother.

He stared at me, waiting for me to answer.

"She should be dead by morning" i informed him with a big beaming smile!

katherine

I woke up with soaring pain in my stomach.

I had to feed.

I had to feed.

I had to feed.

I had to feed.

I had to feed.I had to feed.I had to feed.I had to feed.I had to feed.I had to feed. 

NOW!

Light from the Sun was shining through a window on the left side of the dungeon. Flies were buzzing away and i felt like i was decaying away. I stank. You could've smelt me in a bloody war!

Oh God.

I felt tears cover my cheeks. The pain was murderous. It was unforgiving. My craving for blood was...EVERYTHING! It was so bad, my skin felt as if it would slip off. I FELT EMPTY. I did not dare move because i knew one thing: my insides would probably rub together and begin to bleed!

More footsteps echoed through the silent lit-up dungeon. My ears had fallen asleep. I had no clue if it was two people or less. 

But i knew either way anyone who came down those steps was my instant enemy. 

Correct.

Elijah.

He came close to me with his face painted with fake worry and sadness for my dying state. I just put up my stone cold walls up, but i think it was more because i had no blood in me to help express how i felt. I felt like i could cut out Elijah's heart right there and then.

Oh wait, he did not have one.

Why, oh, why did he have to go and tell that devil about Nikole?

The tears on my face rushed down. How was there still liquid in my body??

"Katerina stop crying please....you're crying BLOOD" he did not shout the word "BLOOD" but thats how it felt to me. "BLOOD" was more important than anything. Elijah lightly touched my tears and showed my eyes the color of dark deep red. Oh lord.

What had i done in my past life to deserve this much PAIN?!?!

My mind questioned my entire existence, while Elijah talked to me.

"My brother is still searching for you're daughter...i have to apologise" he rambled on and honestly there was nothing i felt like affected me anymore. I was numb. Even with his upset brown eyes. "For so long i have believed that family is everything...family is all....but you...you have changed everything" his eyes were filling up with real tears then. Oh my God. 

Was i dreaming?

Elijah shakes me and holds me tight.

"You have changed it all, Katerina" Elijah whispered in my ears and i loved him again.

Even if i was just hallucinating everything in that moment. 

Even if i was dying. Even if my last breath would be without my daughter by my side.

It was fine.

Because Elijah was there.

"You have to drink!" Elijah squirmed at me.

My eyes felt like shutting down. I heard two zooms of movement. Elijah had left and returned to me side in a instant. 

This time he had something.

Elijah looked at me with an unconscious body in his arms. 

"Drink, drink, drink!" he chanted to me.

The body of a boy or girl, i did not remember, smelled GLORIOUS! He brought the body's throat to my lips.

My last breath would save me!

My mouth open.

Stiff fangs unclenched and got ready for breakfast!

I drank.

"Niklaus"...i smiled to myself. And Elijah looked at me like i had lost it, but he still smiled as well.

The croak in my voice was tingly and awry.

I stared at Elijah's beautiful dreamy eyes.

"I'm gonna be the one to rip his heart out"

I gruffed loudly, "I promise!"

 Elijah's warm hands grabbed onto my weak stiff ones. I was still poorly, but i had enough strength to find some one. My child. My lovely little angel.

"Elijah: tell me now, will you help me destroy you're brother?" i straightforwardly asked him. My eyes more pierced than they had ever been in my entire existence.

Elijah's brown, almost human eyes strongly announced:

"I love you"

I froze in my spot.

"Does that answer your question, love?" he told me in his exquisite British accent.

I wanted to ask: Who's noticed that at the top where it says either "klaus" or "katherine" to show the point of view...well recently "katerina" has changed to "katherine"

Because? She's changed you see ;) She's GONE COMPLETE VAMPIRE CRAY-ZAY!

Hope you like what's occuring between this epic NEW WAR BETWEEN KLAUS+KATHERINE......;)

Tell me what you think etc 

Thanks for reading. Without you, my love for writing isn't as magnified as it is now!

Love, 

FELLOFFthehill

P.S This is dedicated to Starlight104 cause you asked me to update it :) And Thanks for doing that! :D Otherwise, i would've taken like a month and a half! Hope you enjoy it LOVE! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 452 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...
55.2K 1.3K 24
* This is Part 3 in the Original Petrova Series . Please read The Story of the Other Original Petrova first * Everything Anastasia Petrova has known...
976K 19.5K 74
Klaus has a daughter. Her name is Alexia Mikaelson. She's a fighter a survivor, sarcastic, caring, nice and temperamental. She stood by her fathers s...
20.2K 467 29
Silva Diana Pierce was left in a basket out in the street on a cold winter night in New York City. Katherine, in a moment of weakness, picked up the...