๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘ฎ๐’‰๐’๐’”...

By zonedd_out

In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surfa... More

CAST โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช
NEW BEGINNING ๐ŸŒ‡
NEW FRENEMIES ๐Ÿ’™
ARGUMENTS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
SUSPICIONS ๐Ÿคจ
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-1) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-2) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-3) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
A/N
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-4) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
MORE RED (PART-1) ๐Ÿฉธ
MORE RED (PART-2) ๐Ÿฉธ
MISTAKES โœ–๏ธ
WAS IT YOU? ๐Ÿ‘†
FRATERNITY PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰
ARE YOU HURT? ( PART-1) ๐Ÿ˜•
ARE YOU HURT? (PART-2) ๐Ÿ˜•
FEELINGS ๐Ÿ’“
WHO'S THE BOSS? โญ
ALLEGATIONS (PART-1) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ALLEGATIONS (PART-2) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
MAUREEN PRESCOTT ๐Ÿคฑ
BOOK ๐Ÿ“–
IT WASN'T HIM ๐Ÿ˜ถ
I TOLD YOU SO ๐Ÿ™‚
WILL YOU BE MINE? ๐Ÿ’
KILLING FEELINGS ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ”ช
HE WAS THERE!๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
HELLO Y/N โ˜Ž๏ธ
NIGHTMARE ๐Ÿ˜ต
YOU ARE MAD, BILLY ๐Ÿ’ฅ
SHE IS OK ๐Ÿ’จ
SAMโ‰๏ธ
ARMOR
FIESTA๐ŸŽ‡
I AM DOWN! ๐Ÿฅ‚

THREATS ๐Ÿ’€

62 3 5
By zonedd_out

☎️🔪

............................................................................

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

It was time, time to give it one last shot. It was 10 PM, the office was like one and half hour away, because of being in the middle of town, meaning we have to be more careful.

IN THE CAR
☎️☎️☎️

I noticed Sam saying something not audible enough to me, her eyes were closed, hands joined together, I scoffed.

'' What are you doing Sam ? '' I asked.

'' Praying that it works this time, because if not you will erupt like a volcano, and I will have to face the results'' She replied.

I laughed. Stupid silly Sam.

'' Don't worry, I have a feeling that it will work this time, if it won't then I will make it work'' I smirked turning my attention towards the road.

I noticed half of the Woodsboro was already asleep, their lights turned off, half of them were still awake getting ready to go to sleep. The road lights were on and God, Woodsboro was beautiful in night time, can't say the same for the people here, leaving some.

What would be a normal family doing this time? Spending some quality family time together? I wonder what it's like because I never got the chance. My schedule was pretty straight, wake up go to school, come back, have some dinner and then go to sleep. Dad used to go on business trips, but he taught me how to stay alone by the time I was a teenager. Thanks to him, I can face any situation now, and I had Sam, still do.

Soon we arrived at our location, I looked around, checking the atmosphere and parked the car,like 5 minutes away from the place. I could use a good run at this time .

This all was evocative to me, I still think what if those guards caught us that night?

We made our way towards the building, I gestured Sam to be near the front door, so I could check around for any back door. I did a full circle around the building, but no back door, looks like front door is the only option and I am here for it. I went again back to Sam.

'' Alright Sam, there's no back door, it's a catch 22 situation, front door it is now'' I said turning my head towards the front door.

I looked around, and took out my bobby pin out of my hair and started working on the lock. Bingo! This was some pretty weak lock. I smiled.

'' Good job!'' Sam gave me a thumbs up.

Now that we could get in, I was getting a bit effervescent. I just hope nothing ruins it.

Some lights were still on,it was really quiet and eerie.

I noticed the hall had two ways. We both can't take the same way, it will take time so it's better to take different ways.

'' Sam, go check the whole right side, don't leave any door, here have a bobby pin, you know how to work with it, right?'' I asked with doubt handing her one of the bobby pins.

'' Don't underestimate me Y/N'' She said with a proud smile.

I smiled and went to the left side of the hall.

There were many rooms, checking these all would be pretty boring. I hope they have a different room having ARCHIVES written on it's door. That would be pretty convenient for me.

The first two doors, I knew were of no use, because they were the sitting areas. Then, I saw a room having COPIES written on it's door, what if this room was it? I unlocked it . The room was a mess, having stacks of papers, I checked some of them,they all were copies of tomorrow's newspaper. On checking more, they all were the same. This wasn't it, so I decided to exit the room and do some more exploring.

I wonder what's Sam doing? What if she found the room? But if she did she would come and tell me.

A smile crept on my face immediately after I saw a room having ARCHIVES written on it's door. There it is. I broke in that room and there were all the iron racks, having tons of files from each year, all I had to do was to find out the one having last years files. After some time, I found it.

I exhaled before starting the tough job.

I shuffled every file, there were many files, from thefts to murders. I noticed there were some files having black cover, while the rest of them had blue cover. I grabbed one of the black cover files and opened it, it was newspaper clip having someone's murder printed on it, there was a picture of a lady, who surely wasn't Sabrina.

I checked other black files, and realized they all had news clips of murders. But none had Sabrina in it. There was this file having Maureen Prescott as it's victim, but it had no picture. Prescott? What if it's Sidney's mother? or I am thinking too much, or being too dumb.

I heard some noise,but didn't care because it was probably Sam being clumsy.

I checked other files from last year, but no Sabrina , not even one. Weird, because last time I heard about her she was here in Woodsboro before she disappeared or so Dad tells me.

I sighed and placed every file back in it's place and went out to call Sam.

Sam was already standing out in front of the door. I went out and she looked nervous.

''What happened?'' I asked being curious.

'' Did you find it? There was no archives room on my side'' She replied.

'' That's why you are nervous? Because you didn't find it?'' I laughed.

She seemed to think about what I said and nodded.

'' Don't worry Sam, I found it, I mean the room, but there was no file about her, but I found something interesting, a women named Maureen Prescott was raped and murdered 11 months ago, I don't know why this thought came in my mind, but as soon as I saw the name Prescott, I thought what if this was Sidney's mom?'' I shrugged making my way towards the car.

'' Could be, but who cares, it's not her, so now what? We leave town?'' She asked in a low voice.

'' Of course not Sam, I am not finished yet, we will do some digging, don't worry.'' I said while turning on the engine.

She just nodded in return. Did she take our defeat to her heart,too seriously? I decided not to ask her, sometimes it's best to leave someone on their condition,but on the other hand I wanted to know.

THE NEXT MORNING
☎️☎️☎️

I woke up, the first thing I heard was sizzling noise. I panicked and went downstairs and noticed Sam in the kitchen trying to make something.

I sighed.

'' Sam, if you wanted something to eat, you could have asked me '' I said crossing my arms.

'' That's not the case Y/N, I WANT to make food for us today '' She smiled sheepishly.

I raised my eyebrows. Sam? Making food? Not a perfect combo.

'' Why? Any specific reason? '' I asked.

'' Do I have to get a specific reason to make my bestie some breakfast?'' She asked batting her eyes.

Yes. Because last time she made me breakfast was when we got kicked out of Windsor high school, I wonder what's the case now.

Instead of asking her more, I just smiled.

The food she made though was too bad .

TIME SKIP
🔪🔪🔪

I had a habit of checking the newspaper, so I went in the library, to get my daily dose. Everyone was gathered around the news stand. I made my way towards it and pushed some people to get myself a good view of what the newspaper said today.

'' LOCAL NEWSPAPER'S OFFICE'S JANITOR BRUTALLY MURDERED : Is it the same killer who killed the highschoolers ? ''

A/N: How's everyone? More twists are coming to your way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.8K 15
"๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." When murders erupt in Woodsboro, [Name] Riley starts his profiling career early trying to cat...
40.6K 656 21
In the town of Woodsboro, lives an innocent and guilty amount of people. The innocent ones who wanna pass and live an excellent life and there's the...
58.2K 1.3K 36
Y/n L/n, a student at Woodsboro High School for 2 years, was in a friend group of 6 and was just an average student. That was until things began to c...
39.2K 1.8K 22
๐š†๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š, ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š– ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŽ. ใ€Šใ€‹ใ€Šใ€‹ It'd b...