For Him

By jennie_bangpink

People can be forced to marry, But not to love - Jung... More

1◇
2◇
3◇
4◇
5◇
6◇
7◇
8◇
9◇
10◇
11◇
12◇
13◇
14◇
15◇
16◇
17◇
18◇
19◇
20◇
21◇
22◇
23◇
24◇
25◇
26◇
27◇
29◇
30◇
31◇
32◇

28◇

1K 69 22
By jennie_bangpink

"Seemed like I disturbed you in the morning" Taehyung was working on laptop in his office when he heard this voice, he looked up as he had immediately recognized the person to whom this voice belongs.

He was surprised at first to see her presence, how can she enter in his personal office space, weren't there guards outside. "What the hell are you doing here Nancy and how did you even enter in here ?" he spat.

At front of his desk stood Nancy, she was the last person that he wished to see.
specially when he just got over from a meeting with his so called cousin Yejoon, which did not go well and was a complete mess, it ended with two of the shouting at each other at the top of their lungs as Yejoon had again decided to get on Taehyung's nerves by repeating the old story of how Taehyung dosent deserve to be at the position where he is at and how Taehyung is nothing but a filch and now he has to also deal with the person standing at front of him.

"Wasn't there any staff outside ?"

"You know what I was surprised too, I thought that it won't be that easy for me to get in.
Your's and Jennie's relationship is all over the media but still it looks like your staff is more familiar with me than her, oh wait did you never introduce her in here like you did to me.
As soon as I walked in your reception, the receptionist quickly recognized me and everyone greeted me formally, with smiles on their face." Nancy spoke in the most taunting way possible and the things that she said were true.
Nancy used to come to his office all the time, she waited for Taehyung to be free from his meeting so that the two of them could go on a date together, this made her known to the employees here.

The employees were surprised to see her after all this time, they still remember the special place she used to hold in their boss's heart. Everyone was curious why did she stop coming to the office and what made their boss so cold and fearsome, everyone assumed that they broke up and a year after that, they heard the news of his marriage.
Everyone hoped that now with marriage their boss would turn into his old self, except that never happened.
They didn't knew who his wife was as she was never around him like Nancy, it was later that they found out though media that the girl they had seen in office with Jungkook and the one that seemed to have an awkward encounter with Taehyung, was his wife.
The employees were quick to judge, that it's just marriage for the sake of business and media play and neither of them love each other, which was true...at the time.

The office building turned into the house of gossips when everyone saw Nancy in front of them.
Everyone was coming to their own conclusions, some even saying that Taehyung and Nancy never broke up and they are just hiding their relationship so that the media thinks that Taehyung is happily married to Jennie, some thinking that Taehyung is cheating on his wife and some saying Nancy is here to take Taehyung back.
Either way they greeted her with smiles on their face and showed her the way to Taehyung's office room.

"Shut up and tell me why are you here !?" Taehyung said trying not to loose his cool. He couldn't stand Nancy in front of him, in his office as he remembered the moements they spent in here, buy every time he thinks of her the last memory in his head always is how she cheated on him, which now makes him rather furious than sad.

"I am here to talk to you Taehyung,
I am here to say sorry" She said stepping towards him.

Taehyung sarcastically chuckled at her response, "Sorry, for what ?"

"I am sorry for everything Tae, I was an idiot to cheat on you, to leave you.
I am really sorry Taehyung, I have realised my mistake please forgive me and give me another chance.
I love you Taehyung, I really do." Her feet didn't stop as kept on inching herself towards him but but then glued to spot after seeing Taehyung stand up from his chair and harshly shout at her "What do you think this all is ?
A joke !"

"Tell me, is our lives a fucking joke to you." Taehyung shouts, loosing his cool which made Nancy take a step back. Saying that he was furious would be an understatement right now.

"Tae I am sor-" Nancy began but was cut off by Taehyung's harsh voice "Do not call me that, you have lost your right to say that."
"Please don't do that to me Taehyung" she said breaking down, with tears streaming down her face.

"Nancy I have finally started to feel genuinely happy, can you please not fucking ruin it for me again.
You say that you love me right ?, then my happiness must matter for you, because if you want me to be happy then get out of here and leave me alone, I am way happier without you.
Because all you do is remind me of the pain and sorrow I had to go through because of you.
And if you think by using these sweet words of your's, you can get me back,
Then let me correct you because you are fucking wrong."

Each word that came out of Taehyung's mouth felt like a stab at heart to Nancy. She felt hard to breathe as she was continually sobbing.

"It's all because of that Jennie isn't it !
Your treating me like this because of that bitch wife of your's, right ?" She screamed in anger which was filled with jealousy.

Since the day Nancy saw Jennie she couldn't help but be jealous of her, it was hard for her to accept it but it was the truth.
She knows that she is really pretty, but the beauty that Jennie possess is something else, that even made Nancy insecure of herself. Jennie has the kind of nature which makes everyone fall in love with her and it is also the kind of nature that Nancy pretends to have.

"Don't you dare call Jennie a bitch
And let me clarify Jennie is not the reason behind this, you are the only sole reason.
You just got what you deserve just because of your own actions and I would appreciate if you do not drag my wife into this mess" Taehyung said fuming in rage at the mention of Jennie by Nancy is a complete non appropriate way.

'My wife' Nancy hated the way that two words slipped out of the guy who was once her's.
She took another step ahead and placed her right hand at his chest, where his heart is.
But Taehyung immediately grabbed her hand and pushed it away from him.

"No Tae,
Weather you believe it or not it is her fault, all of this is Jennie's fault.
She is coming between us and ruining our lives.
I wish that she dies"

"Enough !
Know your limits Nancy, dare to say something like that again and even I don't know what I would do.
Now get out before I actually do something to you."

"But Tae-" to Nancy this is unbelievable and the last thing she had expected to happen when she decided to visit Taehyung in his office.
She was sure that Taehyung would finally forgive her and open his arms for her, but what is happening now is the complete opposite.

"I said get out"

"Are you seriously doing this because of her, does she really matter to you this much.
You are not the Taehyung I know, you've changed tae"

"For good"

With that Nancy turned around and ran outside after slamming his office door loudly.

Taehyung falls back on his chair sighing, he feels like a complete emotional roller-coaster going on.
The last time he cried was when he broke up with Nancy, today he felt his eyes getting teary again but he wiped the tears away before even a single tear can escape his eyes.

Nancy walked away from the office building, she decided not to call herself a Uber, which was how she got to the office.

She was walking on the sidewalk of the road as the weather was turning cloudy and soon there were dark clouds everywhere.
The next thing she felt was a raindrop fall on her which quickly turned into heavy rain, rather that running for shelter she just kept on walking at her normal speed.
She is going through alot right now and the rain is the last thing she cares about.

Her tears got mixed with the rain as she was getting drenched with the rain, many cars passed by her and the people inside were probably wondering that what is wrong with this girl, but again she did not care as the words which Taehyung said to her have flooded her head.

She wants to die, she feels like she has lost her will to live,
Because she would happily choose to die rather than to spend her life without him being beside her side.
A small smile forms on her face as she remembers the old memories of her and Taehyung, everything used to be perfect for her back then but then the scene from today morning comes in her head, when she saw Taehyung and Jennie laughing together, her fists curl together in anger.

Then out of nowhere a black car with heavily tinted glass stops in front of her, the back window of the car rolls down and the person from inside says "I have an offer for you"

So this was end of this chapter
Hope you all like it
Please ignore any mistakes
I don't own any of the pics above credit to the owners
Next chapter comming soon...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote if you liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 789 28
It all started when our grand dad arranged us to marry. Few month after our wedding, things went fine. Back when my cold husband hated the idea of ma...
72.4K 2.8K 37
Blacktan/ Bangpink Being in the military special force, most things don't come easy. Neither does love. But with a twist of fate, does a medical team...
205K 6.6K 50
[RE-EDITED] "what's this?" She asked "a divorce paper" When Lisa died 6 month later from drowning after Jungkook divorced her, she suddenly found he...
224K 10K 28
highest rank: #1 in vsoo fanfiction "You don't know what you have until you lose it" Cover by: @kimjisooisthebest