Hummingbird | Peter Parker

By MK31307

Rey had the best life in the first five years of her life, but that was until HYDRA killed her mother and kid... More

Radha Irani Stark Rogers AKA Hummingbird
Mood Boards I
Mood Boards II
Prologue
Act I | Raised in Shadows
Act I Cast
Chapter 1 | The First Christmas
Chapter 2 | Forest of Childhood
Chapter 3 | Hijacked by Hydra
Chapter 4 | 2012?
Act II | The Rise of Humminbird and Sparrow
Act II Cast
Chapter 1 | When I became we
Chapter 2 | The Final Goodbye
Chapter 3 | No Retreat, No Surrender!
Chapter 4 | Humminbird and Sparrow AKA A.D.O.R.B.s
Act III | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Act III Cast
Chapter 1 | Mace Windu
Chapter 2 | Mission 'Keep an eye on Daddy dearest'
Chapter 3 | Hospital Brake Out
Chapter 4 | MacBook store
Chapter 5 | HYDRA's base
Chapter 6 | The Flacon
Chapter 8 | Fury and Memory Wiping
Chapter 9 | Confessions
Chapter 10 | Project Insight
Chapter 11 | Secrets Have Secrets
Act IV | Avenger: Hummingbird
Act IV Cast
Chapter 1 | Dropping the bomb
Chapter 2 | Haunting past
A.D.O.R.B.s level
Chapter 3 | Therapy
Chapter 4 | Harry Osborn
Chapter 5 | A little chat over boba
Act V | Avengers: Age of Ultron
Act V Cast
Chapter 1 | Rescue
Chapter 2 | AC/DC vs BTS
Chapter 3 | Party
Chapter 4 | Ultron
Chapter 5 | The strongest metal on earth
Chapter 6 | Florida Mission 05
Chapter 7 | The Barton family?
Chapter 8 | The Tractor No One Can Fix
Chapter 9 | Evolve
Chapter 10 | The Cradle Chase
Chapter 11 | Vision
Chapter 12 | What's Laputa doing here?

Chapter 7 | The Winter Soldier

25 2 0
By MK31307

◈◉◈

Rey:

They stole Sam's Flacon suit and he went to kidnap Sitwell Rey masked Sam's phone number to appear like Pierce's. Steve, Natasha and Gwen waited for them at the building while Rey went with Sam listening to his and Sitwell's conversation over the comms.

Rey saw Sitwell talking to his guards before they left he picked up Sam's call assuming it was Pierce. "Yes, sir?" he asked.

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam asked in an amused tone.

"Who is this?" Sitwell asked.

"The good-looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock." Sam said Rey rolled her eyes. Sitwell looked around but did not find Sam. "Your other ten o'clock." Sam said Sitwell turned to his left and saw Sam "There you go." Sam said and raised his juice as if he was greeting him.

"What do you want?" Sitwell asked.

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." Sam said.

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell demanded and Rey pointed the laser at him from the gun of her suit. 

"Because that tie looks really expensive,"  Sitwell looked down and saw the red dot of the laser "and I'd hate to mess it up." Sam said threateningly.

"Damn, that sounded like you do it every day." Rey said and Sam chuckled.

They were on the rooftop of a building with Sitwell Steve kicked him through the door. Sitwell stood up and tried to walk away but could not get away from Steve followed by Natasha.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve ordered.

"Never heard of it." Sitwell denied putting on his glasses.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve asked as he continued towards Sitwell who backed away to the edge of the building.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." he said he was about to trip over the edge but the blonde soldier grabbed him by the collar. Rey and Gwen landed in a three-point position on Sitwell's sides in their suits surrounding Sitwell.

Gwen Super Suit:

(A/N: Made it myself 😁)

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? 'Cause it's really not your style, Rogers." Sitwell sassed but Steve continued to glare at him.

"You're right. It's not. It's hers." he said before moving aside. Natasha kicked him off the roof and he went down screaming.

"Oi, ye squeal like a little poppet, mate!" Rey called out in a pirate accent. Gwen chuckled at the remark.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura... Lisa-" Natasha said.

"Lillian. Lip piercing, right?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, she's cute." Natasha spoke with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that." Steve said.

"I think Caps' got his eyes on someone already." Rey said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up." Steve whispered to her with a glare turning red. The three girls giggled at his embracement.

"Who is it?" Natasha asked.

"No one," Steve said as Sam carried Sitwell back up and dropped him on the roof. Sam landed down and retracted his wings before turning around.

"Wow, total badass entry." Rey praised giving Sam a double thumbs up causing him to nod in thanks while his niece cheered.

"Woo-hoo! That's my uncle to you, bitches!" she exclaimed.

"Zola's algorithm is a program — for choosing — Insight's targets!" Sitwell yelled in fright trying to back away from the superheroes that surrounded him.

"What targets?" Steve demanded.

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa City. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now. Or in the future." he ranted as he did the information of the two men whose names he took appeared.

Rey frowned when she saw Stephen Strange it said he was a great surgeon. Why would he be a threat to HYDRA? Then she saw an article about his daughter going missing. Her name was Skyrah Strange, she was three years old when she was taken, her father had done all that he could do to find her and continues to look for her.

"Did you expect him to sing like a canary?" Gwen whispered to Rey.

"Yeah, but didn't expect him to spill so easily." the blonde replied.

"The future? How could it know?"  Steve asked Sitwell chuckled darkly.

"How could it not?!" he asked, the two Avengers frowned in confusion "The 21st Century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it." he said as he got up. "Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future." Rey frowned she grabbed Sitwell by the collar and pinned him against the wall of the head on the rooftop. She turned her right gauntlet into a photon gun and held it on his forehead before retracting her mask.

"Asset I.S.R. (Irani Stark Rogers)" he gasped.

"Bet HYDRA didn't predict my betrayal, did they?" Rey asked amused "Tell me where Jamie is?!" she yelled. Sitwell scoffed.

"HYDRA knew you'd betray us the moment we killed off the Starks." he said.

"Well, I couldn't save them but you can be damn well sure I'll avenge them. All of them." Rey said powering up her gun up her gun "Starting with you."

"No, wait!" Steve ordered grabbing Rey's gun and lowering it.

"I've waited long enough!" Rey yelled pushing him away.

"We still need him." Steve said. Rey clenched her jaws before yelling in anger kicking Sitwell in the place where it hurt the most, he groaned falling to his knees.

"That's a promise. I'm going to kill Pierce just the way HYDRA has been doing to me since I was five." Rey said kicking him in the gut and flying away to the taller building and sitting on top watching the view of the city to clear her head.

Steve watched her fly away and land on the skyscraper before turning back to Sitwell "The algorithm predicts the future and what then?" Steve asked.

"Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me." Sitwell said as he looked down standing up again.

"What then?!" Steve asked fiercely. Sam clenched the collar of Sitwell's tux threateningly.

"Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time." Sitwell said.

"Go get her." Steve said looking at Gwen who nodded. She pressed her web-shooters and pulled herself up swinging to Rey.

"You're too loud." Rey said as Gwen walked to her from behind. "I can hear from a mile away."

"Well, so much for the term Ghost-Spider." Gwen sassed and Rey chuckled. "Look, I know what it feels like when you lose someone."

"I didn't lose someone. I lost everyone." Rey corrected her.

"Not everyone," Gwen said Rey looked at her confused. "If the Starks were your grandparents that makes Tony Stark your father."

"He doesn't even know I exist." Rey said. Gwen pursed her lips as she sat next to Rey.

"I don't know how to comfort someone but I know saying 'It'll be okay.' doesn't make it okay." Gwen said. Rey let out a sigh through her nose as she smiled softly "But we need you right now." Gwen said placing a comforting hand on Rey's shoulder. "And we need you to be strong."

"Does being strong mean you can't be vulnerable?" Rey asked.

"No." Gwen said before standing up "Being strong means after being vulnerable you get back up again." Rey looked up at the blonde and saw the fire determination in her eyes.

"Well, in that case, it's time to get back up again." Rey said getting up.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get the show on the road." Gwen said free falling off the building and Rey followed after.

Rey had to finish what she started. Yes, she was scared. Yes, she was worried. But that can not stop her from finishing what she started. HYDRA will fall and she will make sure of that. For far too long HYDRA has tormented her and threatened the world.

◈◉◈

All of them sat in a car cramped as Sam drove to Washington DC's S.H.I.E.L.D.- well now HYDRA base, Triskelion. Rey had retracted her suit ordering commands to V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. "HYDRA doesn't like leaks." said Sitwell in a panicked tone.

"Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it." Sam said.

"Done." Rey said grabbing one of her tiny grenades and stuffing it in Sitwell's mouth before closing it and forcing it down his throat. "You stay quiet or I'll press this and your insides turn to your outsides."

"Wow, thanks for that disgusting image." Gwen said shivering in disgust. "Nice tee, BTW." she complimented Rey.

"Thanks." Rey said without taking her eyes off the lenses of her glasses. "Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Rey said.

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve said.

"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea-" Sit well was interrupted when the glass of his side was smashed by a metal arm that grabbed him by the neck and threw him out the window straight at the moving school bus.

"So much for killing him yourself." Gwen sassed in a monotone voice looking at Rey.

"I would say something sassy but we're currently being attacked by HYDRA's greatest asset." Rey said as his suit wrapped her and she kicked the door open and flew out seeing the Winter Soldier on the car's roof shooting.

Even the Winter Soldier had control over Bucky's mind Rey could always calm him down. She had done it while training and on missions "Jamie! Jamie stop! This is not you! It's the Soldier!" Rey yelled the Winter Soldier looked at her before Steve pulled the band break and the car stopped with a screech. The Winter Soldier fell off the roof and rolled down ahead of them he landed in a three-point position. He looked up with a glare toward the Super Soldier in the car who looked at him in shock.

Rey saw a black GMT921 SUV driving straight toward their car, she flew down and caught it to prevent it from crashing into theirs. Unfortunately, the speed of the SUV was too fast for Rey to stop and she crashed into the car. Rey looked back and saw Steve, Natasha, Gwen and Sam turning to look at her. "Get out!" she yelled as the SUV continued to drive pushing Rey and the car towards the Winter Soldier who landed on their roof yet again. "Jamie, you're better than this! Stop! Fight it!" Rey yelled. The Winter Soldier shattered the windshield and pulled out the steering wheel.

"Shit!" Sam cussed as Natasha grabbed her gun and shot the roof. The Winter Soldier jumped off their car roof and leapt over Rey to the GMT921. Rey grabbed onto the car tightly and stuck her feet on the ground trying to stop it scraping the road in the process. The GMT921 crashed Rey again she groaned before she flew up seeing the car topple over.

Fortunately, Steve, Natasha, Gwen and Sam made it out safely and were sliding across the road on the car's door piled up on each other. Sam and Gwen rolled off and they all were scattered. One of HYDRA's agents handed the Winter Soldier a grenade launcher he shot one at Steve and Natasha. Steve pushed Natasha away and took the hit himself with his shield the grenade exploded and Steve flew off the fly-over bridge. He crashed into a bus that collided with a water truck causing the bus to tople over.

"Dad!" Rey yelled flying over to the crash sight. "Get outta here!" Rey yelled to the civilians. "V, inform the facility we're under attack." she yelled in panic as she landed and went onto the bus to look for her father. "Caps! Caps!" she yelled. Steve stood up and looked at her.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

"You went flying over a bridge and you're asking me if I'm okay?!" Rey exclaimed, "You scared the shit outta me!" she yelled and Steve chuckled before groaning clutching the side of his waist.

"You gonna be okay?" Rey asked him.

"Yeah, let's g-" Before he could finish the HYDRA agents started open fire at the bus. Rey shielded her father with her suit as they ran out of it. Steve rolled out and grabbed his shield covering himself. The back of Rey's suit detached from the main body and Rey surged the agents with photon blasts.

"I'll deal with him." Steve said as he ran to an agent covering himself with his shield, flipped the agent and hid behind the car.

"Go, I got this!" Sam told Steve.

"Where's Gwen?!" Rey asked worried for the girl she started making friends with.  

"She's right here." Gwen said swinging down and kicking the agent that was firing at her uncle.

"R.I.S.R., find Nat!" Steve yelled to her. Rey gave him a nod and went to search for Natasha.

"V." Rey stated.

"On it." The UI said. "She's fighting with Jamie."

"Fuck." Rey cussed before she flew to the location. She saw Natasha throwing something at the  Winter Soldier and his metal arm got tased.

"Джейми, пожалуйста. Ты лучше этого. Борись с этим. (Jamie, please stop. You're better than this. Fight it.)" Rey said.

"Уйди с дороги! (Get out of my way!)" The Winter Soldier said. Rey retracted her mask revealing her face.

"Джейми, это я. (Jamie, it's me.)" Rey said and the HYDRA Soldier froze seeing her "Пожалуйста, боритесь с этим. Ты можешь это сделать, я знаю, что ты можешь. (Please, fight it. You can do it, I know you can.)" Rey said providing him with her support. 

"Pipsqueak, get out of the way. I don't want to hurt you." The Soldier said in English pointing his gun at her.

"You never could." she said but he did the exact opposite he ran to her grabbed her by his metal arm and flung her in the air. "Holly shit!" Rey cut through the wind before going down towards the ground. Just an inch away from the ground she spread her wings and took to the sky. "Okay. I guess you could."

Rey saw the HYDRA Soldier shoot Natasha in the shoulder who quickly hid behind a car looking around for her attacker but he popped up from behind. Before the HYDRA Soldier could shoot her Super Soldier ran toward him. Seeing Steve running at him the Winter Soldier drew his metal arm back to punch him but Steve blocked it with the spangled shield. The Winter Soldier kicked the Super Soldier in the gut and he fell to the ground.

Recovering quickly Steve blocked the bullets of the HYDRA Soldier's Colt M4A1 until they ran out. The Winter Soldier rolled off the car he stood on and grabbed his Škorpion vz. 61 and shoot him again. "Fuck it. This isn't working." Rey said and flew down at the Winter Soldier taking him down. "I told you to fight it if you can then I'm sorry for this." Rey said turning her suit's left arm into the photon gun to knock him out knowing it would not kill him. But before she could fire to knock him out the Winter Soldier kicked her armoured chest. She flew against a building the back of her head hit the back of her head against the back of her helmet causing her to get knocked out.

When she opened her eyes she saw the Winter Soldier attacking her father with a combat knife. Soon the Winter Soldier's mask was pulled off his face and when he looked up Steve froze. "Bucky...?" Steve gasped.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" The Winter Soldier asked pointing his gun at Steve. Rey flew to them to protect her father before the HYDRA Soldier could kill him. Rey stood in front of Steve as Sam kicked down the Winter Soldier. He looked back at Steve confused Rey saw a slight bit of recognisation in his eyes before he raised his gun to shoot Steve but Natasha shot a grande at him with the launcher.

S.H.I.E.L.D.'s vehicles surrounded them. Rey looked around for Gwen, knowing she had to keep her and Gwen's identity a secret from S.H.I.E.L.D./HYDRA. "Ronica, find Gwen."

"On the building to the right." Rey looked up and found the spiderling standing on the building looking down at the scene. Rey flew the building and landed next to Gwen.

"Hey." she greeted the blonde.

"Sup." the spiderling greeted back.

"Agent Hill and Jay are with them." The UI spoke again.

"What's that idiot doing here?!" Rey asked the UI.

"What do you think?" UI asked sarcastically "He's driving."

"WHAT?!" Rey exclaimed. Gwen looked at her as if she was crazy since she could not hear V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. Rey sighed in frustration before retracting her mask and panting. "C'mon. I know where they're headed." Rey said "I'll carry you." Rey said holding out her hand. Gwen shot a web string at her hand that she caught and they took off.

༻༺ ✬ ༻༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 147 26
Maya grew up on the little island of Tobago and though people thought her life was perfect she was chronically depressed. She was bullied and it only...
17.8K 478 85
πˆπ•π˜ π•πŽπˆπƒ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ❝I'm not a weapon or a villain.❞ ✎ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞π₯ π‚π’π§πžπ¦πšπ­π’πœ π”π§π’π―πžπ«π¬πž ➣ Peter Parker ➣Other (Not really) ...
10K 428 41
Adopted daughter of genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist Tony Stark and sister to the famous capsicle Steve Rogers. Annabelle had the worl...
87.3K 1.3K 15
Subject E305 is not a normal girl. At the age of two her mother left her on the streets of New York City with nothing but a box. She waited for her m...