๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘ฎ๐’‰๐’๐’”...

By zonedd_out

In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surfa... More

CAST โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช
NEW BEGINNING ๐ŸŒ‡
NEW FRENEMIES ๐Ÿ’™
ARGUMENTS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
SUSPICIONS ๐Ÿคจ
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-1) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-2) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-3) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
A/N
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-4) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
MORE RED (PART-1) ๐Ÿฉธ
MORE RED (PART-2) ๐Ÿฉธ
THREATS ๐Ÿ’€
WAS IT YOU? ๐Ÿ‘†
FRATERNITY PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰
ARE YOU HURT? ( PART-1) ๐Ÿ˜•
ARE YOU HURT? (PART-2) ๐Ÿ˜•
FEELINGS ๐Ÿ’“
WHO'S THE BOSS? โญ
ALLEGATIONS (PART-1) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ALLEGATIONS (PART-2) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
MAUREEN PRESCOTT ๐Ÿคฑ
BOOK ๐Ÿ“–
IT WASN'T HIM ๐Ÿ˜ถ
I TOLD YOU SO ๐Ÿ™‚
WILL YOU BE MINE? ๐Ÿ’
KILLING FEELINGS ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ”ช
HE WAS THERE!๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
HELLO Y/N โ˜Ž๏ธ
NIGHTMARE ๐Ÿ˜ต
YOU ARE MAD, BILLY ๐Ÿ’ฅ
SHE IS OK ๐Ÿ’จ
SAMโ‰๏ธ
ARMOR
FIESTA๐ŸŽ‡
I AM DOWN! ๐Ÿฅ‚
He's crazy! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE โ€ผ๏ธ

MISTAKES โœ–๏ธ

55 3 3
By zonedd_out

                     FLASH BACK
                        🚨🚨🚨

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

It was dark and windy, leaves rustling, no one was there except for me and Sam. We could only hear each other, making no risky noise was our priority, but the Winsdor Local newspaper Office had it's own element of surprise? We did not know at that time, if we did, we would have brought safety measures.

''Alright, Sam, I'll go first,around the back door, If i feel it's safe to come, I'll give you a sign from my flashlight , ok?'' I told her before stepping out of my car.

''Yea, got it, no worries, you go'' She replied looking around.

''If you see someone, on the front side, tell me on the walkie talkie'' I made her understood before tossing one walkie talkie to her.

'' OK, I don't think I will have to report anyone, because at this hour I don't think there will be anyone passing by.'' She laughed.

It was 1 of midnight.

'' We can't take risks Sam, besides we have to get this over with before 3'' I said before leaving towards the back door.

I made my way around the office avoiding the front door, it had too many lights attached to it. There weren't much houses around this area of the town. 

I thought of talking with Sam, in case she is in any sort of problem.

''Hey, everything alright? Over '' I asked turning on my walkie talkie.She replied after a gap of 10 seconds.

''Yes, I don't see anyone, your way's clear, over and out'' She replied signing out.

What I don't think is that we are alone, because I could feel and listen other pair or pairs of footsteps walking around. I had my knife in my hand steady, just in case.

Suddenly my walkie talkie went off.

''Y/N! You gotta be careful , I just discovered ther-''

Before she could tell me, I lost the connection. Damn it, why is it always have to be the important conversation?

I could hear some muffled conversation near me and I knew we were in trouble.

I was eyeing the back door when I noticed a figure from the corner of my eye. The figure was jumping, and waving towards me, soon enough I realized it was Sam, maybe signaling something to me. I couldn't play dumb, not this time, so I assumed it was something important, probably a warning, because I asked Sam not to come until I give her a sign. Then I saw her face turning towards her right side, and she motioned for me to come and she started running towards the direction where I parked my car. 

I could feel footsteps coming towards me and I gulped and thought of my only option, Running. So I ran.

                       🚨🚨🚨
            END OF FLASHBACK

BILLY'S POV ☎️🔪

We were at my house, my Dad wasn't home, so it gave enough time to me and Stu to watch some scary movies and take some notes. We were getting good at this, and the notes helped me to plot alot. I had a diary infront of me, which was titled as - ' THE WOODSBORO REAPER ' , the diary had some notes which I took from movies, and plans for my next steps, my every victim, the timing, location, how we were going to conduct ONE murder, after another, so yes this diary was special for me, it had my creativity locked in it. Though, there was one special section in it, titled as - ' Y/N ' , she was the adjustment I made, otherwise everything was already planned before she came. What if I ask her to join my plan? What will she think of me? Will she say yes? But dragging her into this bloody mess won't be a smart move, I want her to be safe. If anyone who will be dragged into this bloody mess, then that is Sidney Prescott or anyone related to her bitch mother. Of course the child got to pay for their parents sins.

'' So, what does your diary say next?'' Stu snapped me out of my ' murderous for others and protective only for Y/N ' mind, I will kill anyone who tries to harm her, it's like I am obsessed with her, which she got to live with.

'' Fraternity party '' I replied not looking at him but flipping through my diary's pages.

'' Anything pre party we got to do? '' Stu asked.

Actually yes, I needed the list of people who will be there, but they will not be the one to get killed, I know my victim Katherine will be at the sorority house, alone, as always.

''Yes Stu, I need you to go and find out who will be there at the party, I need the list by tonight , you have full day today, so you better get your ass working '' I said while clicking my pen impatiently.

''Who's the poor soul?'' Stu asked having a mischievous smile.

'' Katherine, she is a sorority member , and she will be at their house alone, like every time, I have been noticing her from past 1 year, every fraternity party she takes the duty to drive their group's drunk girls back to their house from the party '' 

'' Damn, you got the whole information'' Stu was impressed.

'' You got to have everything prepared Stu, otherwise it is no fun '' I smirked.

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

Tonight, I don't want anything happen like last time , if anything happens like last time then damn my luck, I will make last time adjustments, no matter the consequences.

It was still afternoon, so we had time to plan everything. Sam was doing her left homework, why is she even doing it? It's not like we are going to stay here and graduate, eventually we will leave, leave Woodsboro and it's people behind, that's why I am trying to stop myself from getting myself attached to anyone who resides here. I want them to think of me as one of their bad dreams, which will never return.

'' Hey, can you help me with this?'' Sam shouted from the other room.

No school work Sam, we got other homework to do.

''Sam! Get your ass here ! We got some discussion to do! '' I shouted back.

Sam came in like 3 seconds, because she knew it was important.

''Before you say anything Y/N, I will go with you this time, the walkie - talkie's leave your side at important times.'' She said before sitting on the couch in front of me.

I gave it a thought. Maybe she is right, if we both go in there, it will be easier for us to find the archives.

'' Alright, we will go there at 12, first we will check around, not like last time, then IF they have a back door, I will work on breaking in and you will look around for any threat'' I said making myself very clear.

''And what if a threat comes? I mean what if they have a security guard IN the office?'' She shrugged.

''Then you know what you got to do, because I can't do this shit again and again with no results, hell I won't leave without entering the damn office'' I said feeling annoyed recalling every moment.

'' Woah, ok , calm down, I am sure we will succeed this time'' She said trying to assure me but assuring won't do shit right now.

'' Who was this Casey girl though?'' I asked hoping maybe Sam would know since she was the social one.

'' I don't know, isn't it funny that three people got murdered'' She laughed with amusement.

''Right, and in a remarkable 2 days, Woodsboro's getting creative, but I don't want these murders to interrupt our plan'' I said thinking about the murders.

I saw the pictures of Casey and Steve, not the good ones, but the butchered ones, some sicko pinned them in the school hallways notice board. And the sight sort of made me uneasy. There insides were out. Casey was brutally murdered, hanged from a tree, her intestines out of her body, not being there where they should be. Who could be this brutal? And why? If I had a chance to kill anyone I would be this brutal too but seeing it was weird.

Suddenly my cell started ringing, it was dad, a smile crept on my face and I answered it.

''Hey dad'' 

'' Y/N, I heard about 3 teenagers getting killed, and they all were from your high school'' He asked, tension visible in his voice.

''I know Dad, don't worry, nobody can kill your daughter'' I laughed.

''I know you are a strong one Y/N, how is Sam?'' He asked.

I looked towards Sam, who was again now busy with her homework.

''Yea, she is ok, we have each others back, and like you said I made some temporary new friends too '' I smiled.

'' They are lucky then, to have my daughter as their friend'' He laughed.

Suddenly a thought came in my mind, Dad once showed me a picture of her with her new family, maybe I can use that picture to find out something.

'' Hey Dad, umm- remember you once showed me a picture of Sabrina and her new family?'' I asked hoping he would remember.

'' Yes, why? '' He asked.

'' Can you send me that picture ? '' I asked, this picture could be the ray of hope for me.

'' I don't think I have it anymore Y/N, like I said let your past burn, I probably burned it ''

Those words broke my hope.

I sighed.

'' It's ok Dad, anyways I gotta go, bye '' 

'' Bye Y/N, take care '' and then I ended the call.

Well, this was just going to be a shortcut, newspaper office is a long cut and I am ready to take it.

A/N:  Who is Sabrina? Any guesses? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.8K 22
๐š†๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š, ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š– ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŽ. ใ€Šใ€‹ใ€Šใ€‹ It'd b...
41.1K 656 21
In the town of Woodsboro, lives an innocent and guilty amount of people. The innocent ones who wanna pass and live an excellent life and there's the...
23.6K 612 17
Coming Back on June 18th, 2024 โš ๏ธ UNDER CONSTRUCTION โš ๏ธ BASED ON SCREAM (1996) BY WES CRAVEN BOOK ONE OUT OF FIVE "What's your favorite scary movie...
138K 3.6K 21
Charlotte Wilson is a junior at Woodsboro High School, with a tendency to keep to herself. Her home life is rough, and her school life isn't much bet...