Wakanda (Tchalla x Y/N)

By sognatadocchiaperti

I do NOT own anything from Civil War or The Black Panther, this is only a fanfic. All rights go to Marvel! I... More

A/N - Short explanation of my writing
Y/N, the White Wolf
Captain America: Civil War
Chapter 1 - Vienna
Chapter 2 - Bucharest
Chapter 3 - Berlin
Chapter 5 - Hydra Siberian Facility
The Black Panther
Chapter 1 - Back to Wakanda
Chapter 2 - Coronation
Chapter 3 - First day
Chapter 4 - Klaue
Chapter 5 - Suits
Chapter 6 - Busan
Chapter 7 - Ross
Chapter 8 - Failed Mission
Chapter 10 - Ritual Combat
Chapter 11 - Jabariland

Chapter 4 - Airport Battle

201 7 0
By sognatadocchiaperti

"Are you, like, a werewolf or something?"
-

You stay hidden while Tchalla stand with Stark, you look around for Barnes while they talk.

"Got two on the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." You heard Rhodes voice in your ear and instantly ran there, but you weren't close so it took some time to get there. You had heard Tchalla exclaim in your ear to Rhodes that Barnes was his but he wasn't there when you found him so you guessed he had become busy on the way.

You arrive just when the spider kid gets flown out the window by some drone and you look toward the guys on the ground.

"Couldn't have done that earlier?" You hear Barnes say as you walk toward them.

"I hate you." Wilson says and you start walking menacingly toward Barnes.

Wilson and Barnes look up as he hear someone approach.

"Oh, it's the dog." Wilson says.

"I think she's supposed to be a Wolf." Barnes corrects as he tries to get loose from the spiderweb.

"Same thing." Wilson says as he looks at you.

You make a make a growling noise at him, just because.

"Wolf! I mean wolf!" He squeals and you smile under your mask.

When you get closer you activate your claws. They glance up at the sound and look at the claws with wide eyes.

"She has claws too? Oh man, I don't know how to feel about that." Wilson mutters as he tries to get loose of the webs.

Just before you jump on Barnes he has gotten loose and uses his metal arm to dodge your attach. You fight Barnes while Wilson desperately tries to get loose from the weds.

Barnes grunts as he lands on the ground under you. He holds your hands looking up at your claws.

"I didn't kill your king." He tries to tell you and you frown under your mask. All he sees is the gold lighting from the eyes on your helmet. You tilt your head as you look at him.

Just as you're about to say something, when Wilson grabs you and flies you away from Barnes and out of the terminal. He throws you on the ground outside and start fighting him.

(More fighting around the airport.)

You run up beside the Iron Man team, standing beside Tchalla.

"Tchalla, you know when you get that feeling in your gut.." You say softly as you stand beside him, he glances at you but continues to look toward the opposing team. "When you feel like someone's telling the truth.. I just.. I can't help but feel that this isn't the real fight." You tell him.

"What are you talking about?" He asks confused but doesn't move to look at you.

You're about to tell him that you have a feeling that maybe Barnes is responsible, but you hear Romanoff speak.

Then team Captain America starts walking toward you. You hear Romanoff sigh.

"This is gonna end well." She mutters sarcastically, everyone oblivious to the conversation you were trying to have with Tchalla.

You turn your gaze to the other side, seeing them move toward you. You all start walking toward them too. Then they start jogging.

"They're not stopping." The kid says.

"Neither are we." Stark tells him. You all start running and once you meet, you fight.

(Fighting.)

"I didn't kill your father." You hear Barnes as you run towards them.

"Then why did you run?"

"Wait!" You grab his hand, and Tchalla looks at you.

"Let's just hear him out, Tchalla." You try to tell him. He stares at you. Barnes just sitting there in a compromised position, waiting to see if the Panther will slit his throat.

You feel him relax his arm in your hold to not attack, when you're thrown away by some red force.

"Y/N!" Tchalla exclaims and forgets about Barnes to run to where you were thrown.

"Ugh." You groan from your spot on the ground.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Tchalla asks running up and bending down to you.

"Mhm, I'm fine." You mumble as he helps you up.

"Go, I'll be right behind you." You say, you still needed to question Barnes.

Tchalla nods and run.

As you run, you see Captain America running off somewhere but with a smile on his face, so you turn to where he ran from. You see the spider kid holding something heavy up. You look at him in awe at his strength at suck a young age, before running over to him. You grab a metal thing to hold it up so he can get time to out.

"Thanks, wolf girl. Are you, like, a werewolf or something?" He ask, you laugh and shake your head. Just when you're supposed to tell him something, you attention is taken toward the little guy turning into a big, no huge, guy.

"Holy shit!" The kid exclaim as you both look at it in surprise taking a step back.

Rhodes gets thrown away by the big guy, and the kid runs off.

"I got him." He says and shoots weds to catch him.

(Fighting scenes.)

You had watched as the tower fell on top of Tchalla, and you were running toward it. But you see him in the distance behind the tower on the ground as he tries to jump up on the aircraft but missed. So he was okay.

You watched the aircraft fly away, when you hear a voice behind you.

"Ey! Wolverine girl. Will you babysit the kid for me, he's done." Stark asks you as he walks past you, you nod and he flies off after Rogers and Barnes.

You stay with the kid and you bond with him, having always wanted kids on your own. He asks about the tail of course, if it's real and how it works. So you tell him the story of how you pranked Tchalla's sister and since she had been working on your suit, as a payback she made you an artificial tail that moved after your mood, just like a dog. He found it hilarious of course.

You even let him feel it and told him how it worked, the little you knew how to explain, it was still very technical for you and hard to understand. The kid seemed smart and put it together himself a lot, using fancy words that you didn't understand.

As you talked, you had taken off your helmet too and he was examining it in interest when you feel a presence somewhere behind from where you and Peter sit.

You turn your head to find Tchalla with a small smile on his face, as he watches you in awe. He hadn't been able to move as he watched you talking and laughing with the kid.

When you had turned to him it woke him up from his trance and moved to go over to the two of you.

You stand up when he approaches and the kid finally looks up from the helmet and freezes from his rambling when he sees Tchalla. He stands up hurriedly and stutters as he tries to figure out what to do.

"Uh.. your highness, uh.. i mean, majesty.. no, uh.. prince.. uh.. Hello." He finally says and bows.

You and Tchalla chuckle softly and he shakes his head to the kid.

"No worry about that. Tchalla." He introduces himself.

"Peter Parker." The kid introduces himself to Tchalla, who nods and then turns to you.

"I threw a tracker on it." You inform him and he sighs in relief.

"Are you ready to leave?" He then asks you and you turn to the boy.

"Will you be fine on your own for now?" You ask him.

"Hm. Oh, yes. I'll be fine." He reassures you with a smile.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Peter. Take care, okay?" You tell him with a smile.

"You too, Y/N." He waves as you turn to leave.

You smile to yourself as you walks with Tchalla, you turn to him when you hear him talk.

"You're great with kids." He compliments and you shrug. "Do you want one yourself? I don't believe I've ever heard you say it directly before." Tchalla then asks shyly.

"Yes." You answer immediately, looking at your aircraft as you approach it. Not noticing the look of so much love and admiration Tchalla has as he looks at you.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 969 30
Prince N'Jobu Udaku is the second son in line for the throne of Wakanda. While his older brother T'Chaka is being groomed to take on the mantle of Ki...
118K 2.8K 14
SEQUEL TO "WINTER'S SISTER"!!! T'Challa takes Ree to Wakanda only days after Steve breaks her out of the ocean prison, to protect her and keep her ne...
23.4K 756 22
"I need to go with you to make sure you're okay. I need to know you're safe babe, I need to know that you'll come back to me. I don't know if I can d...
21.7K 412 10
This story is about Bucky Barnes and his other best friend Ramona. Welcome to the next installment of "A Buddy Companion." Ramona have been living in...