His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

By beauty_writess

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... More

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock on the door~
5. Dominated Mr.Thakur
6. Her wedding announcement
7. Marriage proposal
8. Breakdown
9. Thakur family and their plans
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur
12. Samantha and Rachel
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore
14. Trustee and scholarship
15. Gun shots
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
21. They almost killed her~
22. I'm so sorry Sam~
23. Don't come closer to me~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
27. Being in pain~
28. Making out~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
32. His intense gaze~
33. Leave her~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
44. Her hateful words~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~
50. A message~
51. Betrayed~

10. Her saviour

14.9K 990 22
By beauty_writess

Hello, I hope you all are doing great, I upload another chapter, I hope you will like it.

Please vote guys if you like this story...♡

Advika POV:

I silently sobbing while sitting in back seat of car, maa glared at me with her blood red short eyes, I tried my best to control it but, it seems like it never gonna stop now.

Papa talking with inspector while I keep my gaze low, suddenly I heard someone running outside but I didn't bothered to look at them.

I heard someone open the door of car, I lift my lashes to look at the person, we both get startled by looking at each other, for a second my mind turn blank, I feel like I'm dreaming right.

"Avni, are you okay?"

Sam asked calmly but with thinned brows and concern in his voice, I can feel he is desperate to listen my answer.

I nodded. But my tears said all that I didn't able to explain him right now.

"Come, we have to leave."

He intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled out of car.

"Where?"

I question him with little bit confusion not about going with him but, where he will take me to?

"I told you later if you want to live happiest life with me this is last option we can do."

He said with seriousness in his voice straight look at my eyes.

Before, I take my step!!, Papa come from behind and held my left hand and pulled me with his full force, Jay also come out of car and stand beside him and glared at me and Sam, papa looking at me with red eyes with disguise in it for me.

"Who are you? How dare you to drag her like this? leave her hand or I will complaint against you bastard!!"

Papa shouted, everyone started enjoying this drama while pecking their head outside their window.

"Then, complaint against me I want to go to police station."

Sam uttered in dominating voice that I never heard before, his jaw clenched and he make his grip tight in my hand.

Before papa continue, two men's coming to us with hurried step, they are looking like him like similar, I never seen them before.

"Bhai, you go we will handle them."

One of them said while looking at inspector who is observing everything behind us, inspector started taking slow steps towards us.

"Good morning, Thakur sahab."

He greeted them or Sam?, I moved my eyes inspector to Sam, to know the answer of my unknown question.

Both men nodded, and look at me I immediately lowered my gaze and tightly hold his hand. He look at me and assure me that everything is fine.

"Advika sit in the car, we are getting late!!"

Papa utter gritting his teeth, I suddenly shiver looking at him, I remember last night what he did with me, I started sobbing....

Sam, get startled by my suddenly behaviour, he held my both hand in his, and he asked.

"What happened, just tell me what you want, if you say yes then the whole world can't stop me to make you my wife."

He assured words did something to me, his eyes hold lots of concern, care and love.

"I.... want to.....marry you?"

I hiccuped while uttering this words but I'm sure that I make right decision, my one decision can destroy three life.

He give a warm smile, and nodded then, he look at papa his warm smile gone with in second and now dominated expression take place.

"I think now you get your all answer, after that if you try to make our life different." I paused  "I wouldn't take time to take action, you are way to elder than me so I respect, I don't want to use disrespect tone so please now, don't test my patience."

He said more like threatened him, he started moving to his car, I look back everyone standing outside the car and watching in disbelief but my gaze fixed upon Dhriti, she give me tight lips smile with tears in her eyes, my tears also flowing while looking at her, she wave her hand and give me flying kiss, I smiled at her.

I turned towards him, he opened passenger seat door for me, I sat inside he moved to driving seat and settled we didn't utter a single word soon he started driving. After some time he stop the car in side of road, this road is not that crowded, he removed his seatbelt and moved to my side, I didn't say everything, I removed my seatbelt and hug him tightly. He didn't hug me back.

I whimper in his chest.

"Who slapped you?"

He noticed it, I didn't move a bit and continue whimper.

"Who slapped you Avni?"

He muttered softly, he moved his right hand to my cheeks and caress it with his knuckles, I can't hold it now.

"Papa."

I said one word, I don't have energy to say everything, he suddenly hug me back tightly...

"Anhhhhhh...."

I screamed with so much pain, he immediately leave me and look at me with shock.

"What happened? What they did do you bacche? Where are you feeling pain?"

"All over my body, I feel pain in my whole body Sam, he beat me with belt and everyone looking at me, he slapped me after that maa also vented out her anger."

I muttered and lowered my gaze, my whole body trembling my now. I lift my lashes I saw his jaw clenched and His grip tightened further on the car steering wheel.

"Come here ."

He muttered and open his both arm for me, I hugged him he move his hand on my head and caress my hair, I feel home in his embrace.

"Did you eat anything?"

"No"

"Let's eat something then, we will go to hospital! okay?"

He uttered still caressing my head, I look at him still hugging him.

"Why? hospital!"

I asked with formed brows.

"For your treatment, you are in pain right now I can't take any risk."

Before I make excuses he placed his index finger on my lips.

_______________________________________

Right now doctor checking my wounds in her cabin and Sam is waiting outside.

"Who did this?, your back badly affected!!"

Doctor asked me, I didn't replied her and lowered my gaze, I took my dupatta and cover my body with it. She look at me in disbelief.

She again asked...

"Is your husband is abusive? If you want then I call police and you should complaint against him."

"No...no he didn't do anything and he is not my husband, actually I didn't want to talk about this so please can you give medicine."

I uttered in hurry, he never gonna do that, and right now he is the one who take me here to get this treatment how can she consider him as a abusive husband, wait we are still not married.

"Is he your brother then?"

She asked in confusion while her gaze fixed upon me.

"Noooo........he is not my brother, he is my boyfriend."

I almost shouted, she make weird expression.

"Is everything okay Avni? Are you fine?"

I heard Sam voice from outside the curtains.

"I'm okay."

I said and move out while parting the curtains behind the doctor.

" I give some medicine and ointment, I suggest apply ointment and leave it opened it will help wounds to heal completely, do not cover it with fibre at night and in day time choose light cotton clothes to wear"

She said and started writing prescription, I feel embarassed I didn't move to look at him, we are in relationship for like two years but, we never talk about getting physical it always more emotionally bond, also he never told anything about this.

"Okay doctor, is anything serious about her health?"

Sam asked.

"No..she will be fine with in one week, don't worry."

She said and give him prescription.

We both leave our chair and moved out from her cabin he hold my hands, he take medicine and we both started moving to his car.

"Now, where are you going Sam?"

I asked in low voice and look at his back, he turns towards me.

"We are going to get married Avni.....!"

***

Another update!!

If you like this chapter then please vote and comment and follow for more updates ♡

1.How Avni reacts after knowing this?

2.What will happen in their life?

3.How Thakur family reacts when they found out all this?

Upcoming chapters will more...,more interesting then, please follow...

💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 14K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
13.2K 582 10
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
587K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
4K 203 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...