Her sins

By AuteureAngel

Isadora's life has been a series of unfortunate events. Raised in the presence of an abusive father and tragi... More

Prologue
1. Wedding arrangements
2. Wedding bells
3. What the fuck do you mean you can't have sex, Isadora?
4. Everything is going to be fine soon
5. If our lives were as beautiful as the butterflies
6. He'll be your language tutor, i want you to be perfect
7. Mystical
8. N..no, I don't want to be punished
9. Club and vodka.
10. Explore
11. Beautiful art
12. Medical tests
13. So which one of your wives will be going, father?
14. Dinner party
16. I'm yours
17. Shut the door, Isadora
18. Don't be a tease tesoro
19. So, you mean to tell me that you spent the night there?'
20. Thank you for spending time with me, Issa
21. my safe heaven, my peace and sanctuary,
22. I need to find Isadora
23. you're safe with me.
24. Within the realm of forests and babbling streams,
25. Don't leave Tesoro, I need you
26. A silver lining
27. A second chance
28. Reunion
29. Tales of the past
30. Picnic under the stars
31. The end of it
New Book

15. T...this is wrong, I... I'm married, to your father

876 24 1
By AuteureAngel

It was another evening of the summer dinner event that the upper class frequently organized and once again I found myself present. Internally, I sighed in exasperation numerous times throughout the night. The dinner itself held no interest for me, but I attended solely because I knew she would be present.

She appeared absolutely gorgeous in her burgundy attire, as anticipated. Her lovely brown complexion shimmered under the gentle illumination of the venue, and despite being seated, her curvaceous and alluring physique remained impossible to not notice.

Her stunning gray eyes captured my attention instantly, shining brilliantly in the dancing candlelight. The enigmatic allure in her gaze captivated me completely, compelling me to be drawn towards her.

The presence of her naturally thick lashes magnified her already remarkable attributes, giving her the appearance of a divine being.

She sat next to Leah, exuding an air of elegance and composure in her stylish maroon dress. The attire beautifully emphasized her feminine figure, particularly her slender waist. I felt a wave of admiration wash over me the longer I looked at her.

As I navigated through the crowd, I found it impossible to divert my gaze from her. Her allure has consistently mesmerized me, and this evening was no exception. Her eyes, a shade of gray, drifted across the room until they finally locked onto mine, revealing a glimpse of longing. The sight caused a slight smile to form on my lips.

I looked at Pablo briefly, who wore a big smile on his face while attentively listening to the host's words. Pablo had invited me to this event, and I couldn't decline because the most important person to me at the party was the stunning woman wearing the burgundy dress.

Upon approaching her table, I inhaled deeply in an effort to compose myself and steady my rapid heartbeat. Our gazes locked again, and I detected a concealed astonishment within her eyes, indicating she likely hadn't expected me to come.

I took a seat on the unoccupied chair beside her, and I observed her gripping her thighs with her clenched fists. It appeared to be an involuntary gesture, yet it was evident that she was feeling anxious.

Her nervousness was so endearing that I couldn't resist smiling. The fragrance of lavender emanating from her filled the air, and I savored the delightful scent.

As the dinner party went on, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her beauty and grace were unmatched, and I couldn't help but feel drawn to her like a moth to a flame.

"You look gorgeous, Belle," I leaned in and whispered. Her body stiffened and her cheeks puffed with a blush.

Her eyes met mine and she whispered back, "Thank you, Alvaro. You don't look too bad yourself."

I chuckled at her cuteness and shook my head. But before our moment could continue, we were interrupted by my father, Pablo.

"What's amusing the both of you and why are you late, Alvaro?" he asked sharply, his tone laced with irritation.

I could feel Issa's hand tense in mine and from the corner of my eye, I saw annoyance flash in her eyes.

"What we're talking about is none of your business, father," i replied firmly. "And, I think I'm old enough to make my own decisions, including arriving at events as I please."

I knew my words would only make him angrier, but I couldn't careless.

My father's anger was palpable as he pointed to the occupied seat beside him, beckoning for Issa to join him. But before she could stand up, I held her back by her wrist.

"You're going nowhere," I said, staring into my father's eyes. I stared deep into his eyes, something he seem to have hated ever since I was little.

He glared back at me but said nothing, his fury clouding his aura. I had always been a rebellious, and my defiance always seem to infuriate him. But I refused to back down, especially when it came to Isadora.

Pablo glared at me, his fists clenched, and his teeth grinding. "Don't make her disobey my orders, Alvaro," he warned.

"But the seat beside you isn't empty, Father. Mama is right beside you," I replied calmly, trying to diffuse the situation.

For a moment, Pablo didn't say anything. His eyes bore into mine, the fury clouding his aura. But finally, he looked away and remained silent.

Just then, my phone rang, breaking the tense atmosphere that had been surrounding our table. I got up and left. As I walked out of the dining room, I could feel my father's eyes burning holes into my back.

"Make sure you don't miss a single detail, Diego," I said, my voice stern. Diego nodded, his expression grave.

"You won't be disappointed, Don," he said, bowing slightly before leaving. I was alone now, leaning against the wall, scrolling through my phone. The light from the screen cast a glow on my face.

The silence was interrupted by the sound of footsteps, light and slow. I looked up to see her sauntering her way lost, her body moving with a natural grace. My eyes were drawn to her curvy figure, her beauty undeniable. I leaned off the wall and made my towards her.

I tapped her shoulders and felt it tensed under my touch. Slowly, she turned to face me and as soon as she saw who I was, her body visibly relaxed.

"A-Alvaro?" she stuttered, her beautiful gray eyes searching mine.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, tucking my hands into my pockets as I stared back at her.

She fiddled with her fingers for a moment, her bottom lip slightly tucked between her teeth in nervousness.

"Uhm..." she started, but I could tell she was hesitant to tell me the truth.

"Isadora," I called warningly, giving her a stern look.

She sighed and looked away from my eyes, her gaze falling to the floor. "I got tired and... I didn't feel comfortable anymore," she finally explained in a quiet tone.

I leaned in closer, trying to read a deeper meaning into what she meant. She took a step back but I was quick to wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

''Is that the reason why Tesoro?" I asked her, my voice low and clear with what I wanted. She looked at me stunned, her long lashes blinking rapidly.

"Alvaro?" she called out my name in a silent whisper. I was taken aback by her soft voice.

I was captivated by her heavenly presence and the intimate closeness of our bodies. Her shiny and smooth lips aroused my longing, and it became impossible for me to deny my attraction to her. Placing one hand on her waist and the other gently supporting the back of her head, I drew nearer to her and engaged in a deeply passionate kiss.

She enveloped me with her arms encircling my neck while I intensified the kiss. I pressed her against the wall, and she entwined her leg around my midsection.

I felt an overwhelming rush of longing when I tasted her presence, and at that very instant, I realized I was going to assert my ownership over her.

She possessed an incomparable beauty that surpassed any woman I had laid my eyes upon, as she stood before me with her mildly disheveled hair and breathless bosom.

I couldn't control the fire that sparked within me when her body came in contact with mine. Although I recognized that it was inappropriate, I found it impossible to resist her.

My hands roamed around her body, tracing every curve and eliciting soft moans from her. I couldn't believe how easily she surrendered to my touch. It was as if she had been waiting for me all this time.

"Alvaro..." she moaned as my lips journeyed down her neck, my hands trailing down her back. I could feel her desire growing with every touch, and I wanted nothing more than to make her mine.

"T...this is wrong, I... I'm married, to your father," she stuttered, reminding me of the situation we were in. I was clouded with fury at the reminder.

Ignoring her protests, I held up her chin lightly, glaring into her eyes.

"Then walk away Issa, you have a choice to push me away," I growled, my anger and desire battling for control within me.

She tore her gaze away from me, her lips trembling as she tried to resist me. It was clear that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. It was also obvious she was trying to convince herself to believe she was wrong, that this was a mistake.

But I wouldn't let her go. No matter how wrong it felt, I knew deep down that she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. "Stop lying to yourself Tesoro, you want me as much as I want you," I pointed out, my voice low and husky.

Her eyes blinked rapidly, desire visible in her gray eyes. The rise and fall of her chest gave her away, and I knew then that I had her.

"Alvaro," she whispered my name, her voice filled with longing and desperation.

I leaned into her neck, letting my lips nibble on it, causing her to moan and surrender to me completely. Exhilaration and desire flooded through me as I claimed her, making her mine in every way possible.

"I will make you forget that you ever belonged with him," I promised her, my voice full of passion and determination. And as we gave into our forbidden desires, I knew that I was willing to do anything to make her mine. For nothing could ever stop the fire that burned between us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 3.2K 54
"You know people always say, God never makes mistakes but..." Ace begins, "You ever think of all the things God created, the high skies, the endless...
264K 9.7K 49
๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๏ฟฝ...
682K 17.1K 55
"๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ แดแด‡ ส€แด€แดœสŸ" ษช แดกสœษช๊œฑแด˜แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข แด€แด› สœษชแด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แดส สŸแด€๊œฑสœแด‡๊œฑ. Angel's life has been quite a roller coaster ride since she graduated with an exc...
31.1K 380 20
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...