FEEL YOUR LOVE [ENG VER]

By Laervaa2nd_

ENGLISH VERSION β™₯️ ON GOING BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction πŸ’ž Thank you for reading, voting, commenting... More

#01
#02
#03
#04
#05
#06
#07
#08
#09
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23 πŸ”ž
#24 πŸ”ž
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#35
#36
#37
#SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

#34

386 21 51
By Laervaa2nd_

At night Joong sneaks out

Well the security in this house is tighter outside than inside.

And he's not alone. .... he with me.

"You should have stayed in the room, the route I used to get in was quite dangerous, so I tried to find another route," he said.

"Stop scolding me naa, I really don't want to be separated from you anymore", I said.

Joong sighed at my stubbornness.

"By the way how did you get in the toilet that day?"

"Secret."

"Huhh"

"Dunk you better go back to your room naa"

"I don't want to."

"If anything happens to you...I won't forgive myself"

"So are you going to let something happen to me?"

"Of course NOT."

"Then...take care of me and never let go of my hand"

"You always find a way"

"Huh? What way?"

"way to make me surrender"

"hehe"

While walking through the place that was guarded from the outside, Joong and I kept trying not to make much noise.

And just as we were about to approach a window that didn't seem to have anyone guarding it.

Suddenly

"need my help?"

That voice

Joong and I slowly turned around

!!

One of the students who came that day!!!

Not a sentence like in the series

"What are you doing?"

Or

"YOU!!!"

He just said

'need my help?'

With the most boring expression I've ever seen on this earth

"W-who are you?", Joong asked while standing in front of me trying to protect me.

"Need my help?", he asked again.

Is he a robot?

"No thank you," Joong said.

"I know the safest way for you," said the man.

"J-Joong", I hugged Joong's arm tightly.

"If you go out through this window, you'll have to climb over the fence, and don't you know, that Young Master has ordered the installation of anti-intruder technology on every fence."

"Then how can we trust you? You're not deceiving us?", Joong asked.

"You wouldn't have gotten in to see your boyfriend if I hadn't intervened."

I looked at Joong

"Can I ask you some questions?", I asked.

"Sure."

"What's your name? And why are you helping us?", I asked.

"My name....it's not important why I'm helping you....it's not important", said the man.

"Huh?"

"I understand, quickly explain your plan, don't ever try to deceive us or I won't let you", said Joong.

"Alright...........come with me", said the man again.

..

"New bodyguard?", I tensed up a bit when I heard the question from the guard in front of the entrance.

Well that man gave us special bodyguard uniforms.

"Khrub, these are my personal bodyguards, their names are Vun and Soong and they have some missions outside."

What a strange name 🥲

"But this morning you only came alone"

"Then you dare to doubt Young Master?"

The bodyguard looked frightened before allowing us to pass.

And sure enough we finally arrived in front of the gate safely

"Thank you", I said

"Here are my car keys"

"khrub"

The man turned around and went back inside

"Dunk, let's go"

"Khrub"

I was still thinking of some questions in my head

Who was that man?

Well I did see him with Phuwin, but... why he helped me?

What exactly happened?

---

-> JJ POV <-

"I already brought them out"

"Good."

"Khun Dunk looks suspicious,"

"His suspicions will be useless after he returns..."

"khrub...but... does let him go is a good thing? Isn't that too dangerous?"

"Of course it's dangerous"

"But why..."

"Because....if something happens to my friend, Joong will also lose his friend."

Phuwin smiled coldly before turning to look at the figure sitting on the chair tied up.

The figure did not struggle or try hard to break free he just sat quietly.

"Mr. Naravit I hope what you say is true, your friend is really something I can rely on before I manage to find Nina"

"Don't worry... my friend protects his boyfriend by looking after him without restraining him, and that will definitely make Dunk happier than when he was here, restrained and... Got cheated."

"Khun!!!"

That man looked angry but Phuwin raised his hand to stop him.

"Khao...get out"

"khrub!?"

"Get out!"

"But..."

"you dared to fight me?"

"Not khrub"

"stand outside, and never enter before I ask you to"

In the end he walked out.

"I was actually thinking, when Dunk leaves...I'll be lonely again, but...if I think about it properly...I can't play with Dunk because Dunk is my friend...but....not with you Mr. Doctor"

"I'm a medical student not a doctor yet."

"Whatever it is... one thing is for sure... I don't think I'll be lonely... and I won't be bored either"

Pond stares at Phuwin blankly.

In his own mind, Pond had many conjectures that would happen to him such as...,

It's possible that Phuwin will really play a trick on him.

Or Phuwin will beat or torture him

And so on.

Phuwin himself in his heart began to be confused with Pond, he was very curious.... about how the true nature of Pond?.

he was very curious....if someone like Pond was actually just wearing a lazy mask to cover up his true self.

Therefore... Phuwin immediately started unbuttoning his shirts one by one.

"What are you doing?", Pond asked.

"Taking my clothes off."

'I... will see your true nature, you won't be able to wear your mask forever'

"I see..."

Just then Phuwin, who had already taken off his clothes, started to approach Pond and even untied him.

"Why did you untie the rope?"

"Why do you think?", Phuwin asked with a teasing look.

Pond narrowed his eyes before turning around and grabbing the towel behind him.

"Here..."

"Huh?"

"You want to take a shower don't you?, you're sweating", Pond said casually.

"What do you mean?"

"E.... my nose is too sensitive to odors, so.... if you don't want to get out of this place please take a shower first"

"YOU!!!"

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.4K 31
Joongdunk Au Dunk: Yo-you! love me right? s-say something!!! Joong: I'm sorry, but my brother loves you more. π‘¬π’π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’”π’‰ π’Šπ’” 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’‡π’Šπ’“οΏ½...
43.6K 2.1K 24
Gemini and Fourth fanfic.
7.9K 743 15
We are together forever. Till death I suck at description but yeah give it a try πŸ™ƒ #TrustmeπŸ˜‚
44.8K 2K 31
Joong and Dunk, the eternal rivals who were competing with each other since the very first day of Freshmen year of college, wake up in bed next to ea...