The New Maid (Camren)

By live-laugh-and-5h

A young and rich Lauren falls for her new young maid, Camila. Not realizing both of their lives are about to... More

The New Maid (Chapter 1)
The New Maid (Chapter 2)
The New Maid (Chapter 3)
The New Maid (Chapter 4)
The New Maid (Chapter 5)
The New Maid (Chapter 6)
The New Maid (Chapter 7)
The New Maid (Chapter 8)
The New Maid (Chapter 9)
The Mew Maid (Chapter 10)
The New Maid (Chapter 11)
The New Maid (Chapter 12)
The New Maid (Chapter 13)
The New Maid (Chapter 14)
The New Maid (Chapter 15)
The New Maid (Chapter 16)
The New Maid (Chapter 17)
The New Maid (Chapter 18)
The New Maid (Chapter 19)
The New Maid (Chapter 20)
The New Maid (Chapter 22)
The New Maid (Chapter 23)

The New Maid (Chapter 21)

180 6 2
By live-laugh-and-5h

Chapter 21 

5/20/14- A/N: So for this chapter you should really listen to " All of Me" by John Legend.. just trust me on this one.. There's a really special moment in this chapter, and just trust me! btw I love you all so sooooo sooo much, please never forget that. Your support on my fics means the world to me, and I just love all of you so much..      

——————

The next few days were ruthless, and Austin seemed to get more annoying each day. Camila didn't really know how to get him off  her case, so she would drive to the beach, and spend hours there, just watching the waves hit the surface. She would close her eyes, and feel the breeze hit her skin, and every single time she was reminded of Lauren.

Camila had kept her distance from Lauren, and in a sense, so had she. She hated admitting that she was miserable, but even then, she smiled because she was sure that Lauren was just as miserable without her.   

" So tonight is our "little get together" and I'm honestly so excited, can you guess why?", Austin smirked as he took a sip of his drink.  

" I can't believe the night hasn't even started, and you're already drunk.. you're ridiculous, Austin.", Camila rolled her eyes as she fixed the plates on one of the tables.  

" Yeah, I might be insane, but you're still going to marry me, and tonight, everyone will be sure of it.."  

" Just so you know, I never sent out the invitations to our wedding, so yeah, everyone might just be surprised." 

" Yeah, well I don't care what anyone thinks. You, and I are getting married, and you're gonna fall in love with me.. I promise you that..", Austin walked over to Camila. 

" I would love to see you try to get her off my mind for one second..", Camila smirked, and took a sip of Austin's drink.  

" I don't have to try you're already falling in love with me..."  

" Austin do yourself a favor, go shower, and please stop drinking..", Camila snatched Austin's drink and he just looked at her with a confused look on his face.  

" You look so hot when you're mad"  

" GO!" , Camila yelled out, and roller her eyes.  

" You really shouldn't yell at me, remember, I'm the one with the gun.. and HER life is at risk. Don't ruin it."  

" I'm doing every thing you say, and I'm going to marry you, Austin.. did you really have to do all of this just to hurt her even more?", Camila placed her hands over her face.  

" I want to watch her break..", Austin gave Camila a face of pure hate, her turned around, and walked back inside the house.   

A few hours passed by, and shortly a few guests began to arrive. Some had a clue of what the "small get together" could be about, and some had no idea. Camila made sure to greet everyone with a smile on her face, and she wondered if Lauren would show up, although she was hoping she wouldn't, but the other side of her was dying to see her.  

" At least pretend that you're happy..", Austin walked over to Camila as he smiled at his guests.  

" When are you announcing the day of the wedding? Can't you just get it over with now? Literally everyone is here now, and I'm pretty sure they want to know what the reason for all of this is..", Camila rolled her eyes, she'd had enough of Austin's crap, but she was defenseless. 

" Yeah, a lot of the guests are here, but I'm waiting for the guest of honor.. I can't announce our big news if she's not here.." 

" You're unbelievable, Austin..", Camila crossed her arms.  

" Yeah, but you're going to fall in love with me, one way, or another..", Austin turned over to kiss Camila, and she felt so disgusted with his touch.  

The doorbell rang, and one of the maids walked over to open the door.  

" Well, well, well! if it isn't the amazing Lauren Jauregui, who has finally decided to join us!", Austin shouted as Lauren stood outside of the door, and everyone turned to look over at her.  

Laurens cheeks turned rosy pink, as she locked eyes with Camila.. she wore a red dress that looked absolutely breathtaking on her, and Camila wanted nothing more than to run up to her, and hold her in her arms, but she had to control herself.  

Lauren slowly walked inside, until she extended her hand out, and it was then when Camila realized that Lauren wasn't alone.. She walked hand in hand with a beautiful blue eyed brunette that looked like nothing more than Lauren's next love affair.  

" Hey Austin, nice party you've got going on here..", Lauren walked up to Austin, and she could smell the alcohol on his breath.  

" Trust, you've seen nothing yet.. who's this pretty lady that you've got here..", Austin smirked, and Lauren went along.  

" Oh, she's a friend, her name is Courtney.. I thought I'd bring her.. I didn't want to show up alone..", Lauren held on to Courtney's hand, and she just smiled.  

Camila stood across the room watching Austin interact with Lauren, but she was more curious about the girl that held on to Lauren's hand.

She couldn't deny the fact that she was dying of jealousy.  

" Hey, hope I'm not interrupting anything..", Camila walked over, and held on to Austin's hand. She figured two could play the same game.  

Austin awkwardly looked down at Camila's hand as she held on to his, and he smiled.  

" You're not interrupting anything at all.. Mrs. Mahone?", Lauren smiled, as she placed her arm around Courtney's waist.

" I love the sound of that..", Austin turned over to kiss Camila on the cheek, and Lauren turned a furious shade of red.  

" Courtney, would you like to go sit down, and get a drink?", Lauren ignored the fact that Camila, and Austin stood next to them.  

" I don't mind at all..", Courtney said as Lauren grabbed her hand, she smiled at Austin, and walked away.  

Austin, and Camila stood in silence for a few seconds, " Well, looks like your love found a new lover, and has replaced you.. but please keep holding my hand, I almost believe that you love me.", Austin took a sip of his drink.  

" Please stop talking, and let's go get a drink.. I feel like getting drunk tonight.", Camila furiously grabbed Austin by the hand, and not once took her eyes off of Lauren..  

Camila, and Austin stood a few feet from where Lauren, and Courtney sat.

The brown eyed girl could see how another girl was making Lauren smile, and she was hating every second of it, it was torture because she knew she was the only one that should be making her smile that way.  

In just a few seconds, Lauren could feel Camila's brown eyes burning through her soul, she looked over, and Camila blushed.. It was difficult for them to not acknowledge each other, even if they both had someone next to them..

It was a room full of people, but to Camila, and Lauren no one else existed. After that, they couldn't take their eyes off of each other. Lauren would smile, and mouth the words, " I love you", and Camila would just smile back, and blush.  

The DJ had continued playing music throughout the night, and eventually the lights went off, and slow music began to play.. It was difficult for Lauren to not go up to Camila, and take her with her.  

" I have to check some emails... I'll be back in a few.", Austin turned over to Camila, and blew her a kiss.  

" Take as much time as you want..", Camila rolled her eyes as she took her drink, and placed it on her lips.. she took a few sips until she lost view of Lauren. 

" Do you come here often?", A small voice shook Camila, and she looked over, and realized it was Lauren. 

" You scared me, I nearly dropped my drink!", Camila stood up from her seat.  

" I'm sorry, I know it's difficult to see, especially since the lights are so low..", Lauren blushed, and she wasn't the type of girl to blush.  

" Where's your date?", Camila completely disregarded what Lauren had just said.  

" Um, she had to use the restroom, and had to make a phone call.."  

" Well, I see why you haven't called me these past few days..", Camila rolled her eyes as she bit her lip.  

" God, you look so beautiful even when you're jealous..", Lauren smiled, and held back from grabbing Camila from the waist.  

" Don't even, Lauren..."  

The music kept on playing, and Lauren closed her eyes when she realized " All Of Me" By John Legend had begun to play.. how absolutely perfect, she thought. 

" Dance with me?", Lauren extended her hand out to Camila.. 

" Are you crazy? I can't dance with you, you have a date!", Camila yelled out.  

" Please, just forget about everyone for one second, and dance with me? just this once..", Lauren kept her eyes closed.. she was scared of rejection.  

" Fine, but just this once..", Camila held on to Lauren's hand as they walked into the dance floor. It was dark, but they both knew moments like these were magical.. they were perfect.  

Lauren grabbed her by the waist, as Camila wrapped her arms around her neck.  

" This is perfect..", Lauren closed her eyes as she placed her forehead on Camila's.. 

They began to dance along to the music, and Lauren could feel Camila's heart beating faster than before.. she placed her lips on Camilas ear, a sight that was almost too familiar for both the girls.. she began to sing along with the song, and Camila could only smile, and hold on to Lauren tighter.. 

"My head's underwater, but I'm breathing fine..You're crazy, and I'm out of my mind...  'Cause all of me, Loves all of you. Love your curves, and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections.. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you, You're my end, and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning...Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you.."  

Lauren kept a strong grip around Camila.. enough to not hurt her, but enough to show her she loved her more than ever..  

Lauren looked at Camila, and noticed she had tears in her eyes, but she continued singing to her, "How many times do I have to tell you.. Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too.. The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood.. You're my downfall, you're my muse.. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you.."  

Camila, and Lauren continued to look into each others eyes, and were unaware of their surroundings..  

" I could kiss you right now..", Lauren smiled as she wiped Camila's tears 

" Don't.. just don't.", Camila closed her eyes as she rested her head on Lauren's shoulders, and felt an amount of emotions.  

" I wish this song would never end.. I wish I could keep you like this forever.." 

" You know it can't happen, even if I wanted to..so bad.", Camila's eyes filled with tears, and Lauren felt her world falling apart.  

" Lets go back to London? Or how about Italy? Right now... Let's ditch everyone, and everything... Besides it's dark in here; no one will even notice you're gone..". Lauren looked into Camila's eyes, and she had never looked so serious about anything, as crazy as she sounded.  

Camila lightly giggled, " You make it sound as if you have lovers all around the world, Ms. Jauregui....world famous artist.."  

" Hmmm, just you..", Lauren looked down at Camila's lips, she wanted to kiss her so bad.  

" You're the biggest goof, but you're my goof..", Camila tightened her arms around the green eyed girls neck as they both smiled. 

" So what is it? Are we gonna be spontaneous, and are you going to run away with me... or do I have to save you like a knight in shining armor?"  

Camila looked around the dark room where everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves just dancing away.. and here she was, in the arms of the woman that she loved without a trace of what her future held..

She closed her eyes, and Lauren waited patiently for Camila to reply.  

But before Camila could say anything, the lights went back on, the music stopped playing, and Austin stood a few feet away from her.

Camila managed to let go of Lauren before anyone could see, and Lauren would never admit that it hurt her so much..  

He stood in front of his guests with the same smirk on his face, " Hello my dearest family, and friends.. I know this get together was random, and uncalled for, but well, I'm so glad you could all make it.. and well, Camila, and I have a surprise for you all.... We're getting married in a week, and well, you are all invited.."  

Camila stood there unable to move, all she could feel were the piercing green eyes that were digging holes through her body.. she couldn't even dare to look at Lauren.  

" Oh, and one more thing... we would also love to announce that our maid of honor is none other, than the amazing, Lauren Jauregui..."  

Camila could seriously throw a bomb at Austins face, but she couldn't even move to begin with.. All she could see the were the smiles on everyone's faces, except for Lauren.. 

Lauren looked as if she had been shot straight in the heart.. The emerald green eyes that Camila had grown to love more than her own life, were lifeless.. Lauren stood nearly inches from Camila, and she knew it.. she had lost her for good..  

" Wait, I can explain..", Camila whispered as her voice shook, but Lauren didn't even look at her.. 

" Explain what? That you're still going to marry him even after everything?.. you're pathetic, Camila.. I regret coming back home, better yet, I regret ever meeting you..", Lauren not once faced Camila, she just turned around, and walked out.. 

Camila stood there, hating every second of her life...  

-------------------------------------------------

   So I wonder what happens next... HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND ILY ALL SO MUCH. THANKS FOR READING...! also, yeah, I just want to say that I love you all very much and I never thought I'd get so much support from such amazing people. I want to thank the very first people that made me believe in my writing since I started with Hold On We're Going Home..You know who you are and I love you very much. YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING. LETS SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE. LOVE YOU ALL :)) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
710K 25.6K 11
Reader: Please don't ignore me after this Reader: I hope we can still be friends... MaskedMan_Kakashi: you can tell me anything. I promise I won't be...
309K 15.4K 101
Camila Cabello was your typical, everyday Werewolf. She went to school, she did her homework, hung out with her friends, and once the sun came down a...
794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...