ษขสŸแด€แดแดส€แดแดœ๊œฑ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ

By K1T-K47

(๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž! FNaF: Security Breach x Child! Reader) You were a child at the young age of 7-8. You were v... More

Prologue : In Awe
1 : Disruption
2 : I See A Boy
3 : Wander
4 : What Do You See?
5 : Sick
6 : Watch Over
7 : The Faces You Remember
8 : Take My Hand Blindly
9 : When The Sun Rises
10: When The Moon Smiles
11 : Amber Alert
12 : Blood Moon
25K Special! : Is This Where You Want To Be?
13 : You'll Just Shatter My Eyes
35k! : I Just Don't Get It
14 : Fool Me Twice
50k! : Why Do You Want To Stay?
15 : Shame On You
16 : Bleeding Gold
80k! : We're Waiting Every Night
17 : Hellfire
18 : The Fear of Death
19 : Not Our Final Goodbye
20 : Perfect Fit
21 : You Are What You Eat
22 : Little Star
23 : Trust
24 : Perfection
25 : Intensity
26 : Bloodless
27 : Dolls
28 : Warning
29 : Dread
30 : Purpose
31 : Hopeless
32 : Crumble
33 : Deus Ex
34 : I Bleed Like You
35 : Lend Me Your Voice
36 : I Crave Them All
37 : Your Tears Only Fuel His Madness
38 : Where You Go, I Go
39 : Illness
40 : Goosebumps
41 : Last Laugh
42 : No Greater Cause
43 : The Outlier
44 : Stalemate
45 : Mess
46 : Tensions
47 : We All Are
49 : Rabbit's Foot
50 : Burning Embers
51 : Web
52 : Birthright

48 : Bleeding Heart

858 54 8
By K1T-K47

...In time, you will know who to trust. Even if it seems to be the most impossible of people.

Vanessa's eyebrows furrowed together in frustration as she realized that the main exit was their best bet. The only problem was that she herself cannot open it until six AM. Only Vanny knew how to do so, and she and Vanny do not share the same memory. Vanny's mind was connected closely to the Virus', she basically was the Virus itself, and the Virus was very aware about information that Vanessa herself did not know. Only Vanny did, and Vannessa did not speak to Vanny. Though they shared the same body, they never really interacted, the Virus took control of the body when it needed to, and it was hard to resist. But now that the Breach was messing with all of the systems of control that the Virus had, Vanessa was more of herself than Vanny.

Perhaps it was a miracle, perhaps it was a curse, to be a sentient puppet that could make its own decisions. Though the Virus did not have as much power as it had before, it was still there. It knew she was disobeying, and it wouldn't be long before she was punished. Discipline could very much mean death, considering the Virus' response to threats, and she was a threat to all of its plans. Its main objective was to kill (y/n,) the very same girl who she was hoping to save. Vanessa was terrified, of course she was, but there was a thrill that came with it, a thrill that didn't make her regret it, not one bit.

If she could save at least one child, she'd have one less regret on the pile of them on her shoulders. Even if it meant ending the miniscule life and legacy that was 'Vanessa,' she was willing to take the risk. Why now? She didn't have the answer as to why, out of all of them, it was this little girl. It was like something had awakened in her, something that had long since been deep asleep. The consciousness of Vanessa wasn't important to the Virus, in fact, she was more of an inconvenience. It was a miracle that she was still intact, and that Vanny hadn't completely eradicated her and all that made this vessel human. She wanted to make use of the chance and opportunity she finally had to make her own decisions.

There wasn't much time, only a few more hours or so, before this night ended. It was supposed to be a night of slaughter, it went along the lines of choosing a child to be the chosen one, which was (y/n). Then, the plan was to delete her guest pass off of the system, which initially worked. Then Vanny would be sent to kill her in one big game of hide and seek. The Virus enjoyed the chase for the most part, just as it had in every night of slaughter, but soon it realized that there was another, more dangerous contender than a little girl. The host of the Security Breach, the prophesied destroyer of the Virus, and of course, the vessel of the Breach had grown close to the human girl, which was currently causing major issues with the other AI in the system.

Despite the fact that Vanessa felt a certain dark shuddering every time she thought of those piercing, golden eyes of the vessel, she believed he was somewhat of a miracle. Perhaps he would be the one to bring this endless cycle of death to an end, but it was unlikely. There was something about Gregory, it was dark and cold, he was not much different from the Virus. When she left with the girl after pushing the crazy AI away from her, he had those piercing, intelligent eyes on her. He already seemed to be planning devious things on how to get the girl back. His actions felt more for himself than the good of others. Vanny warned her about the Breach's host, but honestly Vanessa was curious as to what he was going to do to stop the Virus. Many have tried, and none have ever succeeded. Take her for example...

She stared at the simple drawing of those front doors with spite. It was like they were taunting her, laughing at her because of the fact that she will never be the same woman that she was, she will never escape the fate that she was given, the murderous puppet of the Virus. She cannot leave this place behind, she cannot live beyond the role that was placed upon her. She was akin to a dog that ran away from its owner, she felt freed from her master, but the leash and collar will always remain on her throat... She feels the leash pull at her, and she doesn't know how long she'd be free until she would be captured again.

The woman quickly pulled out a bag, folded up the map, and placed it inside. The girl watched her with curious eyes as Vanessa grabbed items around the security office, such as her badge and a couple of flashlights, before placing it all inside her bag. The guard slung it over her shoulder before grabbing her large, dark security coat and crouching down in front of the girl. As she wrapped it around (y/n,) her green eyes stared sternly into the girl's eyes, she tried to muster a comforting smile, it looked more like a grimace. "It gets cold in this spacious building, especially in the lower floors. You should stay warm."

The guard patted (y/n)'s side before standing straight and opening the door. Vanessa glanced at the digital clock with bright green numbers. It was four in the morning. There were only two more hours before opening. She only had two hours to get (y/n) safely to the exit, whilst the whole building was after them. Two very powerful beings wanted them both. The Security Breach and the Virus. Vanessa knew she couldn't trust anything, not even herself, because said powerful beings were very aware of the happenings in this building. They probably already knew where they were. And they would do anything to prevent their escape.

Vanessa frowned before adjusting her bag, her verdant eyes shiny with what was thought to be long-dead determination. They had two more hours to finally end this cruel cycle...

_________________

He was never a good person. Really, he wasn't.

There was no twisted or tragic backstory that made him the way he was. Since the day he was created, he was made with revenge in mind. He was born from hatred and fear. But not everything was black and white. There was a point in time where he could temporarily forget his origins and his mission, when the shadows did not cling to him. And it was her.

That day when he collapsed onto the street, bleeding and dying after being concerningly wounded by a ruthless gang of kidnappers and traffickers, was the day she found him. When he awoke, he was not in an alleyway or trapped in a cage, he was placed comfortably in a bed. Somebody was next to him, carding her fingers through his chocolate locks of hair. His fearful, golden eyes snapped open, and he immediately shot up from the bed. His fingers abruptly grabbed the human's wrist tightly, his nails digging into her beating pulse, threatening to break it. He stared at her warily, golden eyes shining with a sharp and cold gaze.

"Oh!- Please don't panic... I'm not going to hurt you," the human woman said gently. Despite the fact that he could easily break her hand, she remained calm, there was even a soft smile on her face, her eyes were gentle. But he could not trust anybody, not even somebody who showed him an ounce of kindness. But he did not squeeze nor lessen his hold upon her arm, his face a stone slate of seriousness, but his eyes were slightly hazy with confusion, like he couldn't remember who he was or what he was doing.

He later learned her name was Amelia. She was a young woman who lived alone in a small apartment. She found him fallen on the street, bleeding slowly, and took him in. He was asleep for about a week, wrapped in gauzes and bandages to stop the bleeding. She was trying to help him the best she could, but she was growing increasingly concerned over his health. Even though the bleeding eventually stopped, he would not drink or consume anything.

After a few days of healing inside her apartments, he would only isolate himself on the bed. He did not speak to her, did not eat anything, he did not even look her way, he simply would stare almost somberly out of the window next to the bed. His wounds were finally closing themselves, he was finally healing. He would gaze out the window for hours on end, scheming his next plans, and pondering over previous events, he was already planning on how to escape without alerting Amelia, he would leave as soon as his injuries would heal.

But everyday she would treat him with kindness and patience. She would still leave food on the nightstand even though he never touched it, she would still speak to him even though she wasn't expecting any kind of interaction or reply back. She knew he was not human, but she treated him like he was. Though he remained unmovable on the outside, almost a stone statue. On the inside, a strange, fluttering feeling slowly filled up his chest like warm cotton. He couldn't discern it, but every time she smiled softly at him, it would infest him like a disease. He didn't like it at first, he was afraid of it even, but slowly he began to confusedly accept it.

When he fully healed and all of his stitches finally closed up, on a dreary night, he was just about to escape from the bedroom window, but he hesitated. It was the first time he ever hesitated since he awoke on that metal table. There was a twisting jab in his gut that pulled at him to think about Amelia, the lonely woman who saved him. The woman who smiled at him, the woman who gently loved him like he was her own. Like he was a human like her. So he stayed that night, and the next morning, he soon began to observe her and the little things that she did till he memorized the way she walked and the gentle way her eyes creased when she smiled at him.

A couple more days later and he finally was starting small conversations with her and replying to her usual murmurs. They began to grow closer, and everything seemed dreamlike for him. He thought he would never make connections with anything, not even another robot like him. He thought he was born to just complete the task he was made for, never to be loved and never to be seen as anything more than a machine. But he soon realized that Amelia made him forget about his missions, his purpose. Because he felt like he was serving his purpose with her.

He abruptly declared he would stay for a while longer one crisp morning, and Amelia was overjoyed. Eventually, the longer he stayed by her side, he realized that he wanted to stay with her forever, and forever, and forever. She was his friend, his mother, she was his, as much as he was hers. He's never owned anything in his life, and he practically swore to himself that he would protect her like she would for him.

And thus, the obsession began.

Oh no, the sentient killing machine is starting to crave human affection 🥶

Kindness always gets repaid, and the spider will always repay it tenfold...

Here is some cute fanart of little (y/n)! She's so adorable and sweet, no wonder they get obsessed over her 😨

Art by: Cecejxm on Quotev! Thank so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...
57.5K 2K 14
โHe's back- and it's time to open the box.โž Closure. That's all you wanted. That day simply never left you mind. The blood... The screams. Tired of t...
1.5K 78 27
[follows Markiplier's journey through Security Breach, because he's the only YouTuber who has done the play through that I like] So um yea. Just a no...
179K 362 2
(Female Reader x Guards) (Mature Content) (Modern AU) "What have I gotten myself into Dad?"- (Y/N) DESCRIPTION: It's not easy adjusting from a move...