Bitter Treats (BxB Romance, I...

By lisa_london_

Life keeps handing Tyler bitter treats. At fifteen, his mom leaves him and his little sister to fend for the... More

Sweet Greetings!
1: Sweet Start
2: Bitter Beginning
3: Bitter Relief
4: Sweet Healing
5: Bitter Decisions
6: Sweet Tea
7: Sweet Blush
8: Sweet Change
9: Bitter Scream
10: Sweet Clouds
11: Bitter Victory
12: Sweet Home
13: Bitter Farewell
14: Sweet Talk
15: Sweet Drinks
16: Bitter Kisses
17: Sweet Kisses
18: Bitter Pain
19: Sweet Friend
20: Sweet Truth
21: Sweet Smile
22: Bitter Tears
23: Sweet Expectations
24: Sweet Nothings
25: Sweet Morning
26: Bitter Awakening
27: Bitter Milkshake
28: Bitter Memories
29: Sweet Release
30: Sweet Together
31: Bitter Patience
32: Bitter Winds
33: Sweet Batter
35: Bitter Donuts
36: Sweet Escape

34: Sweet Mess

100 7 39
By lisa_london_

Tyler was almost late for class, delayed by his toddler sister once again having a tantrum about sock color. Apparently, Pink socks were no longer cool, and only green socks were acceptable. But as he hurried across the college campus, he was unbothered by stress or frustration. Even in the gray autumn weather, resulting in puddles of water that splashed onto his pants when his crutches hit the surface, there was nothing but sunshine on Tyler's mind. He was no longer hiding who he was and he was about to reunite with the object of his affection.

Having sped his way there, Tyler entered the classroom with a few minutes left to spare. A flurry of butterflies took flight in his belly as he once again laid his eyes on Robin, having been apart for a maddening fifteen hours at this point. Focused on the textbook in front of him, probably cramming last minute for a possible pop quiz, Robin looked very cute. Although there were probably few situations where Tyler wouldn't find his tutor, possibly turned boyfriend, cute.

Perhaps having heard the taps from the crutches when Tyler arrived, Robin looked up. Their eyes met. They both smiled. The whole world smiled.

Quickly, Tyler closed the remaining distance between them, making his way up the aisle to the desk they usually shared. "Hi," he greeted Robin, still unable to keep from smiling. Blue eyes. A dimple on one cheek. Dark hair curling inward around the temples. Everything about Robin was perfect. Immaculate. Awe-inspiring. All Tyler wanted to spend the day doing was to admire every feature in detail. He suspected that wasn't on the curriculum of his Psychology class though.

"Hi," Robin replied, smiling like a fool as well. He chivalrously pulled out the chair beside him for Tyler.

Tyler put his crutches against the desk and sat down, using Robin's thigh as support. And well, he took any excuse for some fondling. "How have you been?" he asked, drawing circles above Robin's knee with his finger.

"Good," Robin mumbled, probably a bit affected already by Tyler's touch. "I mean... I thought of you a lot."

"I thought of you too," Tyler replied, finding Robin's hand to interlace their fingers. "I... came out to my uncle last night. And I talked to my cousins later as well. So I guess almost everyone knows now. I mean, I haven't talked to my mom, but that's because I haven't talked to her lately. She usually shows up for my birthday though so I can tell her then."

Robin nodded, his gaze falling on the textbook once again.

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked, having picked up that when Robin seemed too focused on studying he was usually anxious about something.

"Just my mom... I talked to her last night. I lied to her, saying that I was going to do something with Des this weekend. And I wished I didn't have to do that. I wish I could come out to her, just like you did to your family.

Tyler squeezed Robin's hand. "You don't have to tell her for my sake. I mean, it's not like she's here all the time, so we have to hide anything. But... what could she really do to you if you told her? You're an adult and she can't control you, Robby."

"I know..." Robin mumbled although he didn't quite sound convinced. Tyler knew Robin's relationship with his mom was complicated, since he suspected she had abused him in the past, and didn't want to force him to come out to her before he was ready. "I just don't want to deal with her right now. I just want to be with you."

"I just want to be with you too," Tyler replied. "That's all that matters to me." Looking around, he decided that their relationship was now at a stage where some discreet displays of affection in public were acceptable. So he snuck in a kiss on Robin's cheek just as Professor Royce entered the classroom, giving the entangled boys a surprised look before putting down his briefcase on the pulpit in preparation for starting the lecture.

"I brought some stuff with me so I can spend the night at your place," Tyler told Robin, much more focused on their planned date than the upcoming Psychology class. "Like my toothbrush, pajama pants, and my usual shampoo, those kinds of things." He nudged the backpack on the floor with his foot, to showcase how packed with stuff it was. "If you're fine with me staying over again, of course."

Professor Royce cleared his throat, looking sternly right at the couple. "Mr Caster, Mr Erie," he said. "You two obviously have a lot to talk about but could you please refrain from doing so during lecture time? We have several chapters to cover today that you will need to be familiar with before the midterms."

To appease his teacher, Tyler made a zipping motion across his mouth. "Sorry, Professor," he said. "We'll talk afterward."

"Thank you." The professor sighed. "I don't want to be an old geezer who ruins the exciting social buzz of college, because as a Psychology professor, I do realize how important those experiences are to grow as a person, but it is my job to try to make you learn something as well. So... let's all open the textbook to chapter five."

While Tyler rummaged in his bag for his textbook--which he hopefully had remembered to bring--he felt a puff of heat against his neck. "You can stay over anytime," Robin whispered, making tingles travel down Tyler's spine. "I may already have bought you a toothbrush when I was at the store buying ice cream for our date even. And I got more pop-tarts for you."

Tyler leaned his head to the side, sneaking in a kiss on Robin's nose. Professor Royce gave the boys an exasperated look, probably sensing that neither of them was very focused on the subject at hand.

"I'm not talking..." Tyler muttered.

"I didn't say anything." Professor Royce gave out a light chuckle, no longer looking as stern. "I'm used to students ignoring me for more important endeavors."

***

Warning! Some mature action is coming up as the boys get frisky...

"Isn't that offside?" Robin tilted his head while analyzing the events on the TV screen, where Liverpool's latest Champions League victory was broadcast. After watching several hours of Jeopardy, because Tyler was keen to partake in Robin's interests, Robin had insisted they switch it up and instead delve into Tyler's favorite sport.

While waiting for a reply Robin indulged in another spoonful of Rocky Road ice cream from the almost empty container that stood between them on the bed. He sucked his ice cream spoon in a way that made Tyler want to assault him with kisses right there and then.

"No, because they're still on their side of the midline," Tyler replied while gesturing with his spoon toward the white middle line that divided the grass. He'd spent the better part of the game explaining the rules of soccer to the adorably clueless Robin.

"Oh, I see..." Robin crinkled his nose while trying to digest this information about the heretofore-unknown game.

"I'm sure you'll get it all figured out in no time, cutie. " Tyler leaned over to rest his head on Robin's shoulder. "You're so smart, soccer is a no-brainer to you." The last words became muffled as he buried his face in Robin's neck, savoring the smell--which was a mix of pine, probably from his body wash, and vanilla, probably from the ice cream that had dropped down on his t-shirt--and dispensing a flurry of small kisses.

Tyler wanted every night to be like this. Just ice cream, leisurely TV watching, and kisses.

"I didn't know sports could be so fun to watch." Robin placed a peck on Tyler's forehead, which made flutters travel down his spine. He kissed Robin on the chin in return.

The exchange of intimate gestures continued. Kisses on noses, cheeks, and finally lips were doled out. The soccer game continued playing on the TV but neither of them watched anymore. Tyler moved to climb atop Robin's lap. He wanted--no, needed--to be closer. He needed to feel the energy of the body underneath his own and move together to the same rhythm. But, as his thoughts were focused elsewhere, he forgot about his lack of leg on the left side as he made the maneuver. So instead of ending up straddled across Robin's lap, Tyler ended up tumbling to the floor.

Luckily, the comforter snagged on his jeans during the fall and landed below him to soften his fall. A few pillows also came rattling down on top of him, as if the whole bed was shook by an avalanche.

"Tyler! Are you all right?" With the speed of light, Robin jumped off the bed to kneel beside Tyler.

"I'm fine." Tyler reached his hand to the nape of Robin's neck, pulling him downward to press lips to lips.

"But you're... breathing heavily," Robin insisted, leaning on his elbow as he lay beside Tyler. "Are you sure you're not hurt? Maybe you landed on your leg?"

"I'm not hurt, cutie. I'm just very..." Deciding showing was better than telling, he took Robin's hand and placed it on his crotch. Considering his reaction to below-the-belt touching last time, Tyler knew Robin would never go there on his own, but now he felt ready to take a first step in that direction. The phantom pains weren't bothering him at the moment, and when he looked into Robin's blue eyes, all his insecurities melted away.

Tyler gasped as Robin's fingers nudged against his erection. Just the light touch of another hand atop layers of fabric felt amazing. Every nerve in his body cried out for more.

Softly and rhythmically, Robin continued rubbing Tyler's crotch area. The movement was paired with sweet kisses, together creating a beautiful symphony that built toward a crescendo.

"You're going to make a mess if you continue doing that, Robby," Tyler mumbled, closing his eyes as he gave into the tingling sensation that was spreading throughout his body.

"Do you want me to stop?" Robin asked, lifting his hand slightly.

Tyler shook his head. He definitely did not want that. He wanted to float away on the fluffy cloud of care that Robin had created around him.

Catching Robin's lips in a kiss, he lost himself in the tension building in his body. Everything was hot, aching, and sensitive. His lips pulled Robin in while his hips pushed upward, closer to the friction of the hand that moved in circles above.

It hurt and it soothed. It was maddening and healing. Tyler wanted the satisfaction of release at the same time as he wanted the addictive sensation to last forever.

He thrusted again and again, settling into a frantic rhythm of search for release. His hands patted across Robin's shoulders and neck, aiming for an even closer connection. He needed to feel hot skin against his own. He needed to experience a rushing pulse. He needed the balm of hot kisses.

At that moment, he didn't care about scars or imperfections, he just wanted an intimate connection. But he also couldn't be bothered with the logistics of opening his zipper and pulling down his pants. The idea scared him slightly, because if his reactions were this intense fully clothed, what would it feel like with no layers between them? He may just spontaneously combust.

That discovery was for another day, as muffled grunts escaped from Tyler's lips and into Robin's. He couldn't keep the rising steam in anymore. The energy needed to escape somewhere. All the frustration and heartache of his life were suddenly in his chest, thumping against the ribs to be let out. Liquid streamed down his chin. Was it sweat or tears? Tyler didn't know and he didn't care. He didn't care about anything but the hand that elicited novel sensations out of his body and mind. This was a whole new world and Tyler wanted to explore every depth and height of it.

His arms stretched out far when every muscle in his body grew rigid. His head tilted backward. His toes curled inward. His hips rose into one final bridge. His throat let out a guttural roar as everything released.

Afterward, nothing remained but silence and peace. And a sticky sensation in his underwear.

Robin cuddled up next to him, placing a kiss on a wet cheek. "You good?" he asked.

Tyler smiled, riding the waves of euphoric bliss. "I'm awesome," he confirmed, turning to Robin for a soft kiss. "And so are you."

The thrilled smile on Robin's lips made Tyler wonder if no one had ever given him such a compliment before. Filled with the giggling energy of puppy love, they stayed on the floor together, fiddling with each other's hair and tracing trails across sweaty skin.

"You can borrow some of my pants if you need to," Robin whispered, nodding toward Tyler's crotch. "I got some sweatpants that are a bit too long for me, so they should fit you."

"I'm alright," Tyler assured him. "I got underwear and pajama pants in my backpack. They have ice cream cones on them."

"That does sound very cute." Robin twirled one of Tyler's curls around his finger. "But are you sure you want to wear ice cream cone-pajama pants if we go outside tomorrow?"

Tyler didn't really want to go outside ever again. He would happily spend the rest of his life snuggled up in Robin's bed. But he supposed they may need to eat at some point.

"I mean, people stare at my legs anyway." Tyler shrugged. "I may borrow your pants just because I like to wear them though." A smile spread across his lips at the notion. "Being gay is kind of awesome," he surmised. "I mean, we can even wear each other's clothes."

"It is kind of awesome," Robin agreed, pressing the millionth kiss of the night to Tyler's cheek."You are awesome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 29.6K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...
697 37 42
It's just a love story: Boy meets boy. Boy falls for boy. Boy gets in trouble. Boy helps boy. Boy falls for boy. Ryan Byrne lives the re-closeted lif...
77.6K 6K 54
Robin doesn't want to be a tutor. Tyler doesn't want to be tutored. So why are their tutoring sessions always running late? *** After an illness-stri...
280K 12.5K 22
THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK FOR SWEETLIKE SERIES. PLEASE READ [BITTER BEFORE SWEET] FIRST! THANK YOU! Ivan came to Croxton to assist in a research projec...