Dream Life??

By Yeoung_heart

Everything perfect seemed just out of reach. If only she could create a world perfect for her...her very own... More

Her one of a kind intro...
A Typical May Day...
What's next...
It can't be real...
A sneak peek...
Her strange discovery...
Confused...
Confused again...
Nothing to do...
Trouble already...
He reveals himself...
Obsessed...
Another shot...
Oh May...

Surprise ahead...

5 3 0
By Yeoung_heart

"Witch" Both Kai and Ty said together,  looking ready to kill.
All of a sudden, the room became darker as if it had barely been formerly.

Zara shivered in fear of what she had said. She could sense trouble looming. Big trouble.

"What do you mean 'witch'" Kai's voice was dangerously calm. He looked at Zara with the meanest glare possible.
If looks could kill!!

"I said...what do you mean by witch. I will not repeat myself woman"
Zara was too afraid to speak. She knew she was deadmeat even as she wasn't making eye contact with the devil. She dared not.

*Smash*
The wooden chair closest to Zara got smashed to splinters.
"That would be you next if you don't start talking" Kai threatened as he balled his fists.

Thump...Thump...Thump...
Zara's heart was beating uncontrollably fast. She had to squeeze her chest to try to slow it down a little.
"I...I..." Zara tried but just broke down in tears, tears of fear.

Kai seemed to get more angered by her tears. He began moving closer to her.

Tyler who seemed to be unbothered all the while leaning on the wall finally decided to act when he realized Kai was going to kill the woman.

Stepping in front of Kai just as he was about to pummel Zara to her death, Ty tried his luck.
"Killing her would do you no good Kai, just leave her be. May has gotten too attached to her. We don't want to stir up unnecessary emotions now" Tyler gently pushed Kai backwards.

Facing May's direction, Kai still clenched his fists.

"Find out what she's talking about Zeke. We can't take chances" Kai suddenly faced Tyler and locked eyes with him. "You know we can't".

Tyler nodded and turned to Zara. "Get up".
Zara seemed to be in a different world. Her face was soaked with tears and perspiration.

Sighing, Tyler did that thing where it seemed like he was trying to concentrate by staring into thin air.

In a split second, two guards came rushing in and held Zara by her arms at both sides, dragging her out of the room.

Tyler began taking cool strides out of the room. Halfway out, he turned back with a hint of a smirk on his face.
"Try being less scary Kai. You'll probably scar these innocent victims of yours for life".

Skyler returned the smirk before adding. "Just following your example asshole"
Tyler resumed his strides out of the room.

"Oh...and Ty, when would she wake up" Kai asked, not looking up from May's bed.

"No time soon" He shut the door behind him.

***************************************
Skyler seemed disturbed. "Witch?? How did that witch get so close to her in such a short time!! This can't happen. I have to stop this now".

Skyler mindlinked Tyler.
S: Where is she??
T: Don't do anything stupid Kai, just hold on. I'm almo...
S: TYLER!!
T:  She's in one of the underground cells.
S:  Underground cells??
T:  She got hurt during the attack and I arranged for the physician to attend to her there.
S:  That thing doesn't deserve any kind of treatment.

Skyler stormed out of the room. With loud snarls, he broke everything in his path as he made his way underground.

Fear gripped the physician and his associates as they caught the sight of Kai looming in the shadows, blending in perfectly with the darkness.

"Maa...ssss...tter Lll...ii. It's quite a surprise ttt...oo see you here" The physician, dressed in regular white overalls tried to hide his fear without success.

Kai moved closer to the physician, being dangerously slow.
"Why is 'that' here!!" Skyler pointed at the single bed in the corner holding an unconscious Gianna.
"The witch, my lord?? Sh...he...ee suffered some injuries during an attack, or so I was told my lord" The physician, known as Doctor Brown kept his head bowed throughout the conversation. He dared not raise his head to look at the almighty Master Li.

"You've not answered my question Doc, why is the witch here!!" Kai was getting impatient.

"My lord, she was in a very critical condition when Master Chen brought her here and she needed immediate..."
He was cut off.

"Tyler brought her here!!" He seemed sort of amused.

Doc Brown replied with a curt nod.

With a mindlink, Skyler reached out to Ty.
"Talk!!"
As if expecting Kai's outburst, Tyler responded after a deep sigh.
"Listen Kai, she could have died if she wasn't properly attended to."

"And that concerns me how??" Anger fumes were practically bursting out of Kai's ears at this point.
"Get that thing out of here now before I snap all of your necks off" Skyler's tone held no room for second thoughts.

Everybody present in the room with Kai began fumbling and scrambling around, unsure of what to do that would not provoke the master to snap their heads off of their bodies.

They began wheeling the single hospital bed out of the room, making sure to go far around the master. They were almost out of room, so close to freedom yet so hopelessly far.

"Stop" Kai ordered, causing the physicians to freeze in their tracks. He walked towards them with quick strides. Shuffling of feet could be heard as they all tried to move farther back into the room, surrendering Gianna.

Skyler's face instantly changed to that of disgust and anger as he stared down at the still unconscious Gianna. His facial expression seemed like one which held back so many dark secrets, secrets that could never be let out.

In the twinkle of an eye, Kai's hand was wrapped around Gianna's neck, jerking her awake.

The physicians stared in shock. They could not believe what had just happened. What's worse!! There's nothing to be done about it. Only a blind fool would walk straight up to the devil.

With a deep sigh he knew to be his very last, Doctor Brown stepped out of the shadows and away from his colleagues.
Even as he took just two steps forward, he considered that move to be very daring. Only someone who had gone through the gates of hell could confront the devil. Even that person could never challenge Master Li.

Skyler slowly glanced at the doctor who was doing a ridiculous job of fighting for the witch. He chuckled deeply, greatly amused by his opposition.
"And what are you going to do bout this!!" Kai asked humorously as if enjoying a football game.

Doc Brown refused to be pulled back. Literally, his associates were trying to pull him back but all they could get off him was his lab coat.

"Please Master Li. The w...I mean she has no fault in this. She didn't put herself in this predicament. A victim is what she is and she got hurt defending your guest" His words were rushed but they came out quite smartly.

Gianna was battling Kai's single hand for air. Unfortunately, she was on the losing side of that battle. Her throat was being squeezed so tightly that she knew she was going to pass out at anytime. I mean, what better way to wake up than to find the devil's hand wrapped around your throat, squeezing the life out of you.

Gee was so surprised that one of them came out to speak on her behalf. She wouldn't have expected it in this life or the next or the next or the next or the next.

Her surprise was short-lived. The speech the doctor made only fuelled Kai's urge to kill her. He squeezed harder, making Gee choke.
My powers!! She sighed as if remembering something.
My powers are useless against this wicked devil!!

Gee struggles were getting weaker. She knew the fight was less than hopeless so she decided to give up. After casting a thankful glance at the person who made a weak effort to save her, she closed her eyes, welcoming the darkness.

"DON'T YOU DARE" The voice sounded tired, like one who had been running a marathon. All eyes turned to find who had spoken. All eyed turned to find May.

This chapter is long due:(
But I thank you guys for being so patient with me.
Honestly, your comments and reviews keep me going.
Thank you so much.
Mwaahhh :)

Please VOTE

COMMENT

and

SHARE.

@Yeoung_heart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 1
This is a fated mate romance between a reluctant fiery woman and an alpha male who is more then used to getting his way. Their bloodlines make them s...
2.1K 103 7
"never knew what love was until I found you but who says this is actually love? if I never felt or knew the term of love, what if this was just some...
270K 6.9K 34
Visiting her friend in another country, something she's only read became her reality.
1.1K 51 21
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...