Dead or Alive (One Piece x Re...

By coco_plays_196

(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gott... More

.:*☆DEAD OR ALIVE☆*:.
wishes and worlds
New life and a Blind man
Meeting the warlord's !
Lier's, thief's and father's fear's
Star's in the sky's
The spring's of bad news
Rememberable Adventures! Part: 1
Rememberable Adventures part:2

Goodbye old friend and hello new

839 44 39
By coco_plays_196

key info:

(y/n) - Your name

(n/n)- Nickname

(h/c) - Hair colour

(e/c) - Eye colour

(S/c) - Skin colour

(F/c) - Fav colour

Why do I have to be here again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wealth, fame, power.

Gold Roger, the king of the pirate's, obtained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dyeing word drove countless souls to the seas.

Gold Roger: you want my treasure? you can have it! I left all my treasure together in one place, now you just have to find it!

these words lorded men to the Grandline in pursuit of dreams greater then they ever dared to imagen.

this is the time know as the great pirate era! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Marineford...

Marineford is the island of base of operations for marines. 

It is situated near the Sadaody archipelago and laid directly next to redline where holy land of Mary Geoise resides.

It is a crescent moon-shaped island that is composed completely of bricks and steel, with cannons on the edges. At the back of the island, standing large, tall and proud is the Marine Headquarters building. The building is a large multistorey ancient Japanese-stylized palace, with the base bearing the kanji for "Marines" , with the Marines symbol in between.

It was a familiar sight harbouring good for (Y/n) for now. 

Memories flooded as she step of from the ship onto the ramp leading her to the ground of Marineford , so many memories flashed her eyes, she had spent most her time in this world on that ship, it was her home, and now she was leaving it, leaving Fujitora and everyone else but if that meant starting her adventure she will have to deal with the pain. she had with her the rucksack she spent carrying most days, she had so many adventures with such a simple bag, and she also carried a large suitcase as non of the marines on arbored her ship wanted her to forget anything even though if she did, they would gladly turn back just to give it her even if it was just a toothbrush.

 Truly it was like the world had paused. Every man and woman aboard the ship stud and saluted the girl truly upset to see her go even though silents was all that could be heard. 

on Marineford standing tall waiting for her was the two most recognizable marine's in todays age, Garp the hero of the marines and Sengoku the current fleet admiral, both anticipated tear but non yet where shed. Sengoku felt bad for his chose but he knew the girl with blossom here and will still be happy even if she missed her father, He knew it was wrong for him to say that Fujitora was never her father, he could see the look in Fujitora's blind eye's that was the look of unconditional love, he knew it well himself. And Garp stood by him, he knew Garp's opinion on this, he hated it but Garp could indeed see both sides of the argument, make her stay or let her go, and over all he knew this was the better diction. 

'Monkey D Garp' 

'Fleet-admiral Sengoku' 

(why he never be smiling fam- author)

"(y/n)" Fujitora voice could be heard saying, so soft in its escape for his lips. 

The girl had only just stepped onto Marineford and she paused being scared that if she turned around she wouldn't stay here and would beg Fujitora to take her with him. she took in a deep breath before turned back to Fujitora's voice. 

He was smiling but with a sad and yet proud attitude to it. he was so proud of her, coming from just being a small abandoned girl on a bandit island to this...A girl with such a confident attitude and proud herself of who she was and will be. he know this is hard he wants him self to pick his daughter up and just run with her. memorise of words and touch flooded him, all (Y/n) snarky or sarcastic comments all her laughs all her cry's all her joy all her hugs and the way she would squeeze his hand if she was afraid, all thing about her but most of all he remembers the feeling, If only the foul didn't blind himself a years before meeting her maybe he would of never did it but he could not regret it but he did regret never being able to see his daughter face but her joy made her beautiful in his eye's either way, every beautiful thing Fujitora remember he always thought of her now, she reminds him of sunrises and star with the shine he could see even if blind.

"smile" that is all he could bear to say 

and with that it was like everything was un-paused. 

"(YYY/NNN) BE SAFE" Jilly screamed leaning over the ships railing, Jilly was some who looked after (Y/n) a lot during her time with them all and someone she will not forget, (Y/n) will never forget her tanned skin and dark green hair that made her stand out in the crowed and most of all she wont forget her eye's, they reminded (Y/n) of melted chocolate and honey because of the warm sweetness to them she always had. 

"DON'T CHA FORGET TO EAT WELL BRAT!" Chef yelled standing tall arms crossed as tears streamed down. ah yes chef a man with ashy skin and hair with Gray eyes to match, he always talked funny and always cared in his odd way another person she will not forget.

"GET STRONG OKAY!"

"MAKE SURE TO PUT IN REQUEST EVERYDAY TO JOIN OUR BATEALION!"

"DONT CATCH A COLD RAP UP WARM"

"BE GOOD!"

"SHE'LL BE FINE, HAVE YOU BEEN PUNCHED BY HER YET ??"

"WE WILL MISS YOU!!"

"BE SAFE KID!"

"WAAAAAA WHY DOSE SHE HAVE TO GO!" Jilly was the last to cried out with tears streaming down her tanned cheek. god will she miss them all so much.

(Y/n) looked at the crew she spent 3 years with tears pecking her stared (e/c) eye's and the man who stood the tallest was Fujitora who just smiled. Fujitora stepped forward and walked down to the plank. "would you like me to walk you?" he offered his had to her and with the other pushed her white strakes behind her hair. tears where now form in (Y/n)'s eyes and rolled down her (s/c) cheeks. her tiny arms rapped around him for one last hug, he returned the gesture hugging her strongly. Fujitora promised himself he would not cry but it was becoming hard not to.

'oh how you have grow my daughter...we will meet again in this life, I beg of you always remember I love you unconditionally and I will always be proud, no matter the path you choose... now shine like the star you are' these where the thoughts of Fujitora as he held his daughter as she hugged him desperately, he knew they will meet again but who could tell when.

"come on brat!" Garp yelled at (Y/n) even though he himself was tearing up. Garp knew to see this would be hard and he tried to not choke up but he was an emotional man when it came to family.

(Y/n) looked Fujitora in the face one last time hoping to never forget a single wrinkle on his face. "I'll be fine dad!" everything led to this moment and she would not forget him "I got this!" this was the last this she said to Fujitora and she would forever say the same thing even with tears in her eyes and with that (Y/n) faced Fujitora for the last time for a long time. there journey together had come to its end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) whipped her eye as she watched the ship sailed away become smaller and smaller within the distance she stood by Sengoku and Garp as all 3 watched Fujitora sail away so many memories and feelings where held with in (Y/n) as her father sailed away leaving her alone

 and then with out warning. 

"OH KID WE ARE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN! ALSO WHATS WITH THE HAIR?" garp screamed grabbing her and holding her to him with the grip of a gorilla kind of hug. 

"nice to see you t-to-g-garp can't bre-*wheeze*" (Y/n) struggled in Garp's terrifying grip before sengoku forcefully grabbed her off him.

"we are here to show her around and to her quarters NOT crush her to death!" Sengoku said swinging the girl like a towel in the wind, not realising it.

"sen-san! uggg!"(Y/n) managed to say being wiped around.

"gezz Sengoku! your going to kill her like that!" Garp said picking his nose, making sengoku look confused before realising what he meant and put the dizzy girl down and patted her head.

"sorry about that ...your hairs nice?" sengoku said directing them in a direction before walking of secretly exited to show her around.

"no biggy! and thank you!" (Y/n) said smiled a derpy expression struggling to walk straight.

~~~~~~~~~~

The trio walked around the base for a while now, the two men showing the girl places she had not already seen to there knowledge but it seemed she already knew them all. 

When questioned she just shrugged and thought about a pacific yellow monkey who showed her around to get out of work multiple times. 'I wonder how Borsellino is doing'

"alright (N/n) I've decided! Your my granddaughter now!" garp commanded causing sengoku to look at him like he was an dumbass and  (Y/n)'s ghost came out of her at the thought of the treatment Luffy and ace are going to go though.

"w-wait Garp don't you already have grandkids?!" (y/n) tried to reason with him she knew it was not use but she had to try, her ghost kept trying to leave but she held it by the ghost tail thing.

"Actually yeah! got two grandsons! one's 4 year younger then you and one is a year old!" he said with a cheeky smile "welcome to the family!" Garp said patting the girl on the head and she let go of the ghost version of her after to which garp just grabbed it and pushed it back in her with one hand.

"garp! you can't just go around claiming people as your grandkid!" Sengoku yelled at the gorilla of a man.

garp picked his nose and relied "say who?" 

"ME!" sengoku screamed grabbing him by the collar

"oh okay, I'm going to ignore you then" garp flicked a bugger away and sengoku turned red with flames.

"so anyway kid ! any idea what you want to do here?" Garp questioned causing both sengoku and (Y/n) to look at him with a face that screamed 'really?'. sengoku sighed "she has one options Garp! Stay here and train ! She is going to make a fine marine and train with the best! oh umm once she proves her self that is." 

Garp chuckled and pulled out some rice crackers and began to stuff his face "she hasn't already? we all seen saw her punch sakazuki in the face right?" Garp paused and scratched his head "Or was that just a pleasant daydream?"

"Naah! Not no pleasant daydream you had garp! The young squirt really did spark sakazuki in the old mush! hahaha kiddo been to long now hasn't it ! didn't you miss your favourite uncle!"

(Y/n) and the other two men span around at the familiar voice heard.

'Black-arm Zephyr'

"UNCLE Z ! AHHH I MISS YOU!" (Y/n) sprinted to the purpled haired man and jumped into his arms. 'dame I really did miss zephyr we always have fun together' 

"ahh I missed you too squirt!" zephyr said hugging the girl. "have you grown? your almost up to my waist!" 

"yeah! I've grown a foot since I last saw you!" (y/n) smiled hugging him more.

while both garp and sengoku shared a single thought

 '...she didn't hug me like that...' 

(Y/n) Pov:

I hugged uncle zephyr tightly 'god I missed this old man!' . Zephyr continued to hold me in his arms and we both looked at garp and sengoku who looked defeated.

"what's up with them two? and the hair?" zephyr asked me looking down at me confused, I shrugged and replied "jealousy and new look" causing the other two men the be surrounded in blue and mushrooms growing on them. zephyr looked at Me then Garp and Sengoku and repeated it a few more times and finally just shrugged a laugh "ain't my fault she favours me! I haven't robbed her of anything yet !" he continued to let out a hearty laugh.

"WE HAVEING DONE ANYTHING!" both men screamed and I just pouted "liars!" 

"hmm let see" Zephyr said rubbing his chin he pointed at Garp "you not only destroyed her favourite jumper but also racketed multiple books and personal items that belong to her and let not even mention the 'tea' incident." garp looked dumbfounded and zephyr pointed to sengoku " and you literally just took her away from Isho so of course she don't like you right now and not to mention the Rosinante situation there friends and she likes him more get over it" sengoku looked offended and I just chuckled.

"Anyway! let's get you to your room squirt!" zephyr put me down and graded my suitcase and pulled my rucksack of my back I didn't resist I know up like garp he wont reck it.

zephyr and me left the two men gob smacked and as soon as we where out of ear shot bust out laughing together.

"kekeke! Did you see there faces!" I laughed out loud putting my hands over my mouth trying to quieten them,

"HAHAHA I DID INDEED!" zephyr laughed holding his stomach 'guess he had no plans to be quiet! hehehe'

"now come on kiddo let get these to your room then you can help me boss some rookies around before food!" zephyr said holding my bags and waiting for me to follow him.

"A-Okay uncle Z!" zephyr patted my head with his free hand and we made our way to the barracks I noticed these are not rookie barracks though.

"Uncle Zephyr? why are we not in the rookie barracks?" he turned to me surprised,

"what ya mean kiddo old sengoku not tell ya anything?" I shuck my head.

"minus showing me places I already seen and garp and sengoku talking about rice crackers not much, they did say I would be training though so I assumed I be with rookies because well...I would be one right?"

"well kid luck for you! I know the exacted plans we have for ya! we are gonna train ya yes but we know your not...well...weak. Untrained and ruff and in need of refinement absolutely kid! But you got a strength be hidden you and a strong one at that. so we plan to train you away from other rookies for a bit but you can still be present to ruffle there feathers time to time and then after a few years garp plans to drop you off somewhere for personal training and 'development' till you are the right age for recruitment! 18 to be exact! and your only 8 so 10 years and you'll make a brilliant marine! oh kid I can't wait to see you kick some pirate behind!" zephyr smiled at me clearly exited for my well 'planned' future.

'well good thing I'm a get out of here before 18 then, no way I am gonna be a lousy marine!' I just nod "but why am I in the higher up barracks?"

zephyr smirked "selfish reason really ! we all just wanted you close!" I deadpan.

"please tell me I have a lock" zephyr nods and smirks widder "you do but garp will just break the door y'know?" I feel a sad aura surround me " please tell me my room is no where near his!"

zephyr laughed "your rooms is!" he pointed to a room "HERE!" he opened the door and aloud me to walk in, I looked around the room it was really really simple...

"woah! so cute but simple!" I said walking in.

I looked around the room it had a bed, desk, a set of draws and it was all white and hits of cream.

"please decorate how ya want, these rooms are always dull" zephyr placed my rucksack on the desk and lifted my suit case on the bed. "here, let me help ya kid" me and zephyr then started to unpack my stuff and places in in draws and on shelfs. "keep ya self care stuff in a bag and when you need a shower there's a woman's bathroom at the end of the corridor use one of the stalls then bring your stuff back here!" he started to help put my books on shelfs "ya sure like to read kid, we have a library if you want to check books out, I'll see if I can get you a pass if not ya can use mine I've not used it in years!" I nodded in response and smiled. we ended up changing the bedding to purple and added cute and stylish things around the room.

My favourite part was the corkborer with cute pins and picture of everyone I've met. I didn't put up the one's of the pirates I've met down though, can't have a picture of shanks up there now can I ? But I did have some with the warlords my favourite picture's where of me and Kuma smiling holding books together , the picture of me and boa after she dressed me up as a prince to her princess I loved doing that, oh and the time moria and I where messing with jimbe and doffy captured it on camera as blackmail! speaking of doffy, My favourite picture with him is when he took me into the clouds and we got a picture in the clouds it was almost sunset and we where surrounded by colour of orange yellow pink and some purples! we where facing the sun so we look like we are glowing ya know doffy kind of blends into the clouds in the picture. Oh and my most favourite was one I have of Mihawk actually smiling at me while I had my eye's closed facing the camera, I don't thinks he knows I have it!

But to think of my old life for a minute, I never...never had any of this...people who care at all, I can't help but wonder...how is my mum and dad doing? how is mark? and Gail? the kind old lady down the street ? why do I care? I know I really don't but just to wonder...

...still...

To think I'm living every anime nerds dream...My dream...I am really living it...wow.... will I help them all? I really just want to see them all smile and achieve there dreams...but in this world...dreams are a persons everything... 

 My dream is really just to see them all be free Luffy...Zoro...Usopp...Sanji...Nami...Chopper...Robin...Franky...Brook...Jimbe...

All of your dreams are amazing and I will do everything to see you thrive and be free!

To see him as the king...

To see him as the greatest...

To see him as the bravest...

To see him find the undiscovered..

To see her do what's never been done before...

All those dreams...to see them all...to see them happy...

Law...Rosinante...I will save you...

Ace...I will help you... 

everyone! I promise you'll have a even happier ending! everyone I will make this world a batter place! By helping them...to see what this world has to offer and to see my happy ending with them...

I smiled and laughed at my self causing zephyr to look confused 

'I'll help you all...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we had finally finished after 30 minuets and the final touch I had one last touch to give it.

grabbing my rucksack I took out one last picture and looked at it for a while before smiling and placing it on my night stand. "here you go dad" It was a picture of me and Fujitora, he held me in his arms and we where both smiling brightly. 'I miss him already' I frowned to myself.

"Don't worry your self kiddo you'll be with your old man in no time, okay" zephyr placed a hand on my shoulder "Just get stronger for him focus on that for now and in no time you'll miss him less it will be hard at first but you can do it kiddo" he rapped his arms around me and hugged me as we separated from the hug I spoke "I know and I will but I don't think missing him will ever go" I looked to the ground and when I looked back up zephyr was smiling softly.

"of course it wont but you'll find ways to cop" he patted my head once more before seeming to remember something.

"oh by the way kid ! here a little 'welcome to your new home' gift, I know this room is still very white so here some more colour!" zephyr handed me a wrapped box. I pulled but the paper and open the box.

It was a teddy bear with light cream colour to it with a darker nose and feet and paws.

It was...

zephyr seemed to get nerves this my silents  and spoke out "I get if your a bit to matu-" I stopped him by smiling brightly at him.

"I love it" I was so happy , It so fucking cute!

"thank you uncle zephyr! I love it so much" I said hugging him again tightly.

He seemed to relax and the nerve washed away "bahahaha glad you do kid! now come on lets go, I have some new recruits I want ya to bully!" he laughed out walking to my room door.

"Hey! I don't bully them I just toughen them up like you !" I laughed knowing exactly why he said bullying.

"listen I'm pretty sure that Momonga, Onigumo, Doberman still wet there self's because at the mention of you ! and there captain's who have faced dangerous pirate scum!" he turned to me with a smirk

"I am NOT that bad! I'm a sweet little girl who dose no wrong!" I said placing my new teddy down on my bed and turned to zephyr with a devil smile,

"No wrong at all !" I continued to smile, and zephyr smiled wider.

"tell that to momonga's wet pants" he started to leave again and I followed,

first I checked who I was roomed near 'Donquixote Rosinante' and a blank room no one must own it!

 we started to walked down the hall before turning and I spotted my next pray! 

"oh! Doberman-chan! long time no see !" still with my evil devil smirk present, he didn't even greet either me or zephyr as he turned around and sped off causing zephyr to start laughing to death.

"why did he run? I wanted to play!" I turned to zephyr and pouted getting ride of my devil face.

"oh-oh boy that w-was *chuckle and wheeze* priceless! k-kid *wheeze* warn a man before making him laugh so h- *wheeze* hard!" zephyr started to cough and wheeze more before tacking out his inhaler and breathing it in a few times.

"T-To think a brat like you scare's marine captain's and probably higher up!" zephyr loved it when I scare people by being myself.

"You make me sound like a menace and be carful Uncle Z don't want you to kick the bucket yet! make sure to keep that inhaler on you!" I scolded the man and he just smirked at me.

"Don't need a little shit like you worrying about old zeph here! I'm fine!" he smiled softly at me.

"now let go whip some rookie recruits into action!" He said speeding off.

"HEY WAIT UP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and zephyr made our way to the training area where all the recruits stood in line and I seen some stare at me as I sat my self on some creates as zephyr started the training and lesson. the training area was a basic one training dummy where situated in there respective places and that was pretty much it but It was entertaining watching zephyr basically beat these men and woman into shape, 

that was till I seen a familiar younger but sexy still white haired man I have been dying to see to see!

"SMOKER YOU CALL THOUGHS PUNCHES! OUR (N/N) CAN DO BETTER THEN THAT"

'IT'S WAS MY FUTURE HUSBAND OR WELL ONE OF THEM' 

I couldn't believe it, It was THE smoker! 

"AHHH" he punched a hole straight thought the training dummy, "WHO THE HELL IS (N/N) AND WHY ARE THEY SOOO IMPORTANT!" smoker yelled to zephyr smoke literally coming out his ears.

"Don't you dare speak to your superiors that way boy! Now drop and give me two fifty" zephyr scolded smoker and smoker just grumbled and dropped and started him 250 push ups. 

"now for though of you who don't know! THIS !" he pointed at me and I smiled "IS (N/N) or as most call her (y/n) and all of you will be referring to her as such! she is the daughter of vice admiral Fujitora and my niece! and sure as hell can she beat your pansy asses!" All the marine's looked shocked and dumfounded some even looked at zephyr like he'd gone mad with what he just said.

 I could be older recruits stop and smirk. I heard them talk to each other "looks like the fresh bunch met (Y/n) she is so gonna reck them like she did us" - "carful dude she might her you and make us her example" - "he right lets go before she dose"

I smirked at this 'look like I have a reputation'

 "(Y/n) has an impressive strength as is stronger then the average heavy lifter! (y/n) would you like to introduce your self?" zephyr smirked at me.

"with words or fists?" I replied smirking as well. 

when smoker got up and said.

"No way she can beat us! she's a little girl!" he scowled at me pointing at me to.

zephyr smirk "go all out (n/n) and the rest of you get ready to fight and lose!" as he stepped to the side lines to watch.

I stood up on the boxes and smirked at the recruit's and smiled at smoker and winked at him.

" My name is Akira D (y/n) remember the name because it the one your going to have to tell the nurses about!" I stood fist balled, arms bent at each side before jumping in the air high. I could feel wind whorl past me as when up and started to fall down and I pulled back my fist and punched the ground creating a crater in it, to show who there messing with! 

I stood tall, seeing the men clearly scared and shocked but one was not...smoker had started to light up a cigar and he put his lighter away and look at me with a smirk.

"your so going down!" he yelled as shifted into smoke and tunnelled right at me, I smirked and jumped up again dodging his smoke, I jumped back on the boxes then pushed of, I was now standing Infront of the other recruits.

I smirked at them before they all shock in fear before trying to attack me. one swung his fist and I just grabbed it with my smaller hand and throw him away with force, another tried to kick me but I ducked down and did the splits before pushing of the ground and spin kicking him away. one by one they tried to hit me and they just got knocked away with easy, all the recruits where down and I had broke a sweat because of crap stamina but they really weren't that much work up till I was surrounded by smoke.

"You are going down!" smoker formed next to me and we began to go back and forth with dogging and throwing punches for at least 10 minutes. I could see the other requites look in aww and zephyr had a smirk on his face, when suddenly smoker landed a good hit on my nose causing me to feel a hotness drip from it unlike the others after his first attack he did not jump back in and I can see why he was scoping me out and waiting for a weak point and he did not make the same mistake of underestimating me like the others did.

"clever boy~" I accidently let slip out causing smoker to freeze , but I took this as an opportunity quickly and landed a kick to his stomach accusing him to bend over in pain.

"F-FUCK ! GAA!" smoker screamed out as he fell and bent over holding his stomach, I could see his cigar roll away from him and he bent over in pain.

"And that boy's and girl's is how you do it!" zephyr yelled out walking up to me and smoker "well done boy! you did well!" zephyr stood in front of smoker. "you learned from your first attack and executed your next well and used your devil fruit as a good advantage but you need to learn not to rely on it to much!" I fell to my butt exhausted as I seen smoker raise his head and glare before looking away.

"And (Y/n)! well done again! But that stamina is a problem we can work on! you get to out of it to quick!" zephyr tuned to the rest of the men and woman. "AND FOR THE REST OF YOU! YOU COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM THESE TWO! THAT PREFORMANCE WAS UNACEPTIBALE! NOW RUN 100 LAPS ANS GIVE ME 500 PUSH UPS AND 200 SIT UPS!" the rest of the men and woman quickly go to it, leaving me, zephyr and smoker.

"you two did good now go that a quick break 30 minutes max !then run 100 laps" zephyr said as he walked away.

'defiantly not 'quick' I thought.

me and smoker sat it silence for a while, him hugging his stomach and me holding my nose.

I decided to brake the silence "You got a good punch! really hurt my nose!" I smiled at him and he just grunted.

"umm your devil fruit is cool to! like come on smoke! that sick!" Once again smiling at him and all I got was a grunt back.

"...I think we got of on the wrong foot...I'm (Y/n)" I could only muster a little smile unlike the others this time I got a reply.

"smoker...now fuck off" he glared at me still holding his stomach. I could understand why he's mad he technically lost to a 8 year old.

"If it make you feel better, I'm only strong because of my devil fruit" this seemed to peck his interest.

"what?" smoker said finally looking at me with out a glare.

"yeah, my devil fruit give me high physical strength and speed but it dose a Toul on my stamina" I said wiping my nose with my hood sleave. I smiled "and if I could give my opinion, Your smart  compered to those dummies who call them self marine recruits" I pointed to the way they all left. " they didn't even stop to think or analyse the situation, you did! I was smart!" I got off the ground and walked to him then sat beside him.

smoker looked at me and frowned "so that's why you called me 'clever boy'?"

This cause me to chuckle " what did I distract you?" I smirked.

"yeah, you did. your like what. 10? and said it so.." he shuck.

"actually I just turned 8" I said to him nonchalantly and he looked shocked.

"...why are you so tall?" he questioned.

"Dude I'm 4'11 that not tall compared to your like what? 5'7? bet you still got some growing to!" I chuckled knowing he's going to be 6'10 in the future.

"5'8 and half actually" he said with a little smile.

"wait was that a sarcastic joke I just heard ?"I smiled widely causing him to just glare and look away. "how old are you anyway?" he looked back to me.

"18" he said simply and I smiled at him and spoke "no wonder you took me saying clever boy in a dirty way, at your age it's expected" I said shaking my head as if I disapproved. his face turned bright pink.

"I WAS NOT!" he said letting go of his stomach as swung at me instead I rolled over laughing.

"your an asshole" he said plainly and let out a small dry chuckle.

"oh I do try to be!" I laughed out,

Narrator Pov :

(y/n) and smoker sat and talked for ages, the talking was mostly done by (y/n) and grunts was smokers main way of speaking.

"ya know smoky your not to bad!" (y/n) smiled brightly looking at smoker with closed eye's "I want to be friends!" and If she had opened then a second sooner she would of seen the boys face completely red.

smoker pushed her face away from him "sure whatever just don't be annoying or clingy! and don't call me smoky!" (y/n) smiled grew wider under his hand,

"really!? super! that's great smoky!" (Y/n) yelled out. 

"whatever! time up anyway lets run the laps!" he yelled out getting of the ground dusting his cadet uniform off.

"okay!" (Y/n) sprung up and ran to the track grounds.

"W-WAIT UP DUMBASS!" smoker yelled as she ran off trying to run after her.

for the rest of the day (y/n) and smoker hung around each other and ran there 100 laps each. smoker did his pretty quickly but (Y/n) struggled to.

"come on stripe ! hurry it up! how is your stamina so shitty!" smoker said from sat on the stairs at the side of the track.

"WHO YOU CALLING STRIPE AND IT'S HARD!" (Y/n) yelled struggling on the track.

"come on, you got 13 more to go, I finished half a hour ago and I'm getting hunger"  smoker said leaning on his hand with a cigar in his mouth.

"that's it I quit" (y/n) said flopping down onto the ground.

smoker looked at her "to think you can take down fully grown men but cant run 100 laps..*sigh*" smoker stood up and walked over to her. He picked her off the ground and placed her on her feet.

"come on, I'll run with you" smoker spoke softly (Y/n) looked up at him with big eye's.

"what? why? you finished!" 

smoker pushed her forward. "you seem to do better when I was running to so hurry it it's only 13 laps more" 

(y/n)  sighed "okay okay!" she began to run again with smoker behind her and after 7 laps smoker stopped running as he watched her run with her eye's closed intensely determined to finish now. 

"whoa! that was a lot of running!" she said opening her eye's again smoker next to her.

"we did good!" she smiled at him.

smoker let out a small smile "yeah ya did, now come on I'm starving!" he said walking away and then turned it into a sprint.

"w-wait smoky come back! hey slow down! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!"(Y/n) ran after the boy.

"SMOKY WAIT UP!"

"HOW ABOUT YOU CHATCH UP!" 

they both ran and laughed all the way to the mess hall.

(hello everyone! so I have another question for you! o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o)

what do we what (Y/n) height to be?

short queen (5'1 ish)- she will be taller then everyone in childhood but stop growing after

or 

average queen (5'6-5'10ish) - tall through out childhood but then just has average hight after wards

or

tall queen (6'5-7'0ish)- she keep growing till she taller then most the straw hats (exempt brook and Franky ofc)

(so what do you think ? I love getting all of you involved with this, even if it as small of a matter as height!)

so tell me in the comments!

also I did cry a little writing Fujitora's and (y/n) goodbye 〒▽〒

It hurt to say bye to our dad but we will hear from him again

also a quick note (y/n) has a lot of tiny responder snails for some reason I won't say!

 ^_^

{and to clear up about the point of time right now, (Y/n) is 8 right now and she meet Fujitora when she was 6 and had been with him for 3 years, ace is 4 right now and Luffy is one. I'm trying to keep thing's correct to the timeline but I will be changing thing but not drastically to make  the story flow better. right now it is 7 year's after rogers execution and when the story starts 22 years after roger execution, Luffy will be 17, ace will be 20 and (y/n) will be 24 ! just to clear confusion up} 

{anyway byeeeeee make sure to eat and drink water! and energy drinks, coffee and tea are not water ! byeee my darlings! love you all !}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 11
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
21.2K 905 35
She hates the Marine and the World Govt, yet she is a well known vice admiral. She hates pirates, but will do everything in her hand to help her bro...
1.8K 44 6
The Titel says it 😁 Requests are always welcome 🤗 Slow updates
6.8K 123 12
One shots & headcanons about the character's from One Piece. Mostly fluff and humour, with angst only occasionally. Gender neutral reader insert as...