His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

By beauty_writess

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... More

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock on the door~
5. Dominated Mr.Thakur
6. Her wedding announcement
7. Marriage proposal
8. Breakdown
10. Her saviour
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur
12. Samantha and Rachel
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore
14. Trustee and scholarship
15. Gun shots
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
21. They almost killed her~
22. I'm so sorry Sam~
23. Don't come closer to me~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
27. Being in pain~
28. Making out~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
32. His intense gaze~
33. Leave her~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
44. Her hateful words~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~
50. A message~
51. Betrayed~

9. Thakur family and their plans

14K 928 16
By beauty_writess

If you like this chapter then please vote, now enjoy their family conversation.

Samrat POV:

"Bhaiya, already found out bhabhi......."
Whaaaa..........t?
Everyone shouted together their eyes widened with shock while their intense gaze fixed upon me.

And this the time when I realised Samarth fu*ked up. I choked up my food and picked a glass of water and gulped it also to excuse myself from this conversation that I don't think that now I have a single chance to ignore them.

"Samrat, Samrat are you okay?"
Dadi uttered calmly with holding concern in her words.

"Yeah I'm okay, I think I'm done with my dinner, I need rest now."
I completed and leave my chair while avoiding everything eyeside.

"Samrat if you love someone then, we are ready just tell us, who is she? We sent marriage proposal to her family."

Maa muttered desperately, I can feel that she is the most impatient person in whole family for my wedding like her life goal is completed when I get married.

"Maa, there is nothing like that you just overthink about this and Samarth choose your words wisely "I paused ", I wouldn't take much time to chop your tongue next time, am I clear to you?"

I threatened him, I don't but today everyone presence makes this topic more awkward like my three younger brother Pratham, Avyansh, Samarth, dadi dadu, maa papa, they are staring at me like I'm a trending news they got to you.

"Yeah, yeah like I am the one how hides his girlfriend from everyone."

He muttered in slow voice but enough that everyone can hear him pratham glared at him and lightly punch him on stomach. And I glared at him.

"Onchhhh...bhai."
His expression changed from teasing to painful expression.

"He is our elder brother, you can't talk to him like this if he is okay then he will tell everyone."

He said calmly while looking at everyone. He is the only who knows everything about Avni.

"But, we didn't stop you, you can marry her we are actually happy if you get married to who you love."

Maa said with thinned brows and she glared at papa to take his support.

"Yes, Samrat no one will stop you."
Papa join maa with this drama.

I rest my hand on dinning table and straight my back now this is getting out of control and I am sure they wouldn't take so long to get her information because papa and dadu has spy even Samarth didn't know about her name but once he heard Pratham and my conversation and he got to know that I love  someone then look at everyone and I said..

"Her name is Advika..."
I can see there changing expression some are shocked some are happy and someone has smirk on there face.

"I know, he's trying to hide her, we are not villain who tried to stop your marriage and give her money to her."

Maa said dramatically like with in second her eyes filled with tears, she continue....

Batao kya jamana aagaya hai khud ka beta itni badi baat chupa raha hai....

(Tell me, what kind of time has come, my own son is hiding such a big thing….)

"We will listen you after we got to know about her for now please stop Meena."

Papa finished and give his handkerchief to her  while his  gaze fixed upon me. She makes grumpy face and everyone pressed their lips to stop laughing except me, because after that I can't hide everything.

"Okay we are done let's go to hall and discuss about this."

Dadu said while leaving his chair after him one by one everyone started moving to hall.

_______________________________________

I told everything about her and her family. Everyone get shocked to know about her family, they started looking at each other and then papa said...

"So now, what is your next plan? I think they we should try to convince them if they get to know about Thakur family they can't deny the marriage proposal."

"We can't do that, Avni didn't know about my family and she never gonna except me if she know that I belongs to this family."

I uttered unconsciously while her voice ringing in my ears.....

"How you want to spend your life Avni?"

"I want to spend my life with my partner a small house our family, care and love for each other nothing else."

"Samrat, what is your plan?"

My chain of thoughts broke with maa's question, I couldn't figure out how to say.

"Huh...in the morning I said that I need time to get married like two years and after that I get married to her."

I muttered, actually I didn't know how to it Iike I didn't ask her what she wants, her opinion equally matters.

"Didn't you think two years get more different for her to stay their?"

Dadi said in tensed voice.

"I don't think so she is living with them for like freaking 22 years of her life ......dadi so she can spend two more years these two years are same like 22 years."

Finally Avyansh said in his serious tone. He is short tempered guy, once he become calm and with in second he is ready to destroy everything.

"I don't know but for now stop this conversation and take rest I will handle this…"

I completed my last sentence and I started leaving for my room I heard their frustrated voice but I didn't bothered to look back. Climbing the stairs I moved to my room and entered in and lean on bed I didn't check my phone neither I get any call I feel suffocated and soon I fell asleep...

_______________________________________

My sleep broke with my phone ring.......my wake up rubbing my eyes and pick up the call....

Guard: "Boss, ma'am didn't show up in the  morning and also she didn't going go yesterday also we are not getting any information inside their house."

Me: "What about orders?, they also not going out? "

Guard: "Boss, but they are buy tickets for whole family to Banaras suddenly that makes suspicious and also ma'am her brother and her cousin also didn't come out."

Me: "If you see Advika then immediately inform me, and don't take your eyes off from entrance of their house for a second."

I finished and cut the call I signed why so sudden, she didn't told me anything about Banaras......... suddenly my eyes gaze fixed upon my phone screen, her message.

Message: Sam, my family forcing me to get married they took my phone and caged me in room, I don't after this I able to contact you as soon as you get this message try to do something please sam.

My jaw clenched with anger, she is not an object that they make her marry someone forcefully, I get up from bed and went straight to bathroom and take quick shower and wear casual black shirt with formal black pant, in hurry I left my room while taking my phone from bed and went down to stairs.

Everyone having breakfast without taking second I said...

"Pratham, Avyansh come with me and inform our guard to stop sen family's car they are going to Banaras."

I complete in serious tone and give them a look and moved to main door.

"What happened? Where are you going? Is everything is fine? And who is going to Banaras? Answer me...?"

Papa shouted from behind while coming in my direction and everyone started taking their step towards me. Pratham and Avyansh already started their work.

"They forcefully tried to married her off. They force Avni to marry someone, they are leaving for Banaras.."

Everyone look at me in shock, but I can't give them answers I don't have time this I can't lose her, i come out of haveli and sat in my car Pratham and Avyansh take their car and we started moving to her house.

I get a call from the same guard who call me in the morning I picked up...

Guard: "Boss, they leave their house."

Me: "Okay in next signal, stop their car and try to consume more time while checking their documents and inform inspector that I told you."

Without listening him, I cut the call and try to call Avni but her phone is out of reach, I call Arjun.

Arjun: Good morning boss, your meeting is......

Me: "I didn't call you to know about meeting just arrange 2 bhk flat in safe and respected area and arrange all necessary things and food items."

Arjun: "Boss what happened....."

Me: "Don't question back Arjun, just do what I said with any mistakes am I clear to you..."

I cut the call and after forty minutes I finally reached their and come out of car and started searching for their car Pratham and Avyansh also started moving here and there I looking at every where I finally found their red Alto car and I take hurried step towards that car.

Her father talking with inspector, I held the door of car and opened it, I get startled by seeing her......

***

Did you like this chapter if yes then please vote guys♡, chapter 10 will be very interesting.

What makes Sam startled?
What is going to happen next in their life?
How Advika's family reacts when they found out about Samrat?

If you are interested then follow, vote and comment.

💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 11.7K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
4K 377 12
A story of fates which were destined together but they weren't accepting it. A story of betrayal and losing the one they loved the most....Hiding the...
33.3K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
1.9M 103K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...