๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—™๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ โ€ข mha!Various

By _impu1se

"๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ." "... More

๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
๐— ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ (๐Ÿฎ)
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ (๐Ÿฏ)
๐—–๐—›.๐Ÿญ โ€ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐—–๐—›.๐Ÿฎ โ€ข ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐— ๐—” ๐—™๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—Ÿ
๐—–๐—›.๐Ÿฏ โ€ข ๐—™๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—–๐—›.๐Ÿฐ โ€ข ๐—›๐—”๐—ช๐—ž๐—ฆ+๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—Ÿ
๐—–๐—›.๐Ÿฑ โ€ข ๐—จ.๐—”. ๐—›๐—œ๐—š๐—›
๐—–๐—›.๐Ÿฒ โ€ข '๐—ค๐—จ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ž' ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—–๐—›.๐Ÿด โ€ข ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ช, ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ?
๐—–๐—›.๐Ÿต โ€ข ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—จ๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐——๐—š๐—˜?
๐—–๐—›.๐Ÿต.๐Ÿฑ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ž๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—ข

๐—–๐—›.๐Ÿณ โ€ข ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ข ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฌ

49 0 5
By _impu1se

feb.26 - 8:04am : UA : Musutafu - Japan

Finally, the first actual day of school. The duo was already up, dressed, and on the subway heading to the giant building. However before they could get off of at their stop, a small girl tugged on the back of the e/c eyed girls grey blazer, tears streaming down the child's face.

"I-I can't find my mommy," The girl cries as the two students look at each other before nodding in sync, Matteo crouching down to the little girl. "Hey hey, don't worry, we'll find your mommy for you. Can you tell us what she looks like? Or her name, do you know her name?" Matteo asks, his voice surprisingly soft as Y/n's eyes scan over the small girls figure. She had orange hair that reached her shoulders and beautiful ultramarine eyes. She was wearing a cute, grey knee length dress paired with pink tennis shoes.

"M-my name is Mitsumi Kendo, a-and my mommy's name is Konomi. S-she has brown hair, a-and she's wearing a pretty red dress today," The small girl says as Matteo gently pats her head and tucking a strand behind the girls ear. "Don't worry, I'm Matteo and this is Y/n. We'll find your mommy for you okay?" He says as the girl gently nod her head, grabbing onto Y/n's hand.

"Hey Yu, her mom's probably still on here, you take the girl and start from the front, and I'll start looking from the back." Matteo says as the h/c haired girl agrees, giving Mitsumi a small warning before picking her up and holding the small girl on her hip. "You're so brave, you know that?" Y/n says to the small girl as her eyes light up. "R-really?" "Yeah, you were brave enough to ask me and my friend Matteo for help. That was such a brave thing to do," Y/n says as they start looking around before going to another cart.

"Hey miss, are you and the other boy dating?" Mitsumi asks as Y/n's face goes red. "N-no, we're just really close friends. Why do you ask?" Mitsumi taking a look around before whispering into the girls ear, "He's really nice, and he looks at you weird. In a good way," The girl whispers as Y/n simply smiles and shakes her head. "We've known each other longer then you've been alive." The little girl gasping with a smile. "You know him for that long!" Y/n nodding as she smiles until they see Matteo walking into the section they were in with a woman, probably in her early 40's as she she rushes towards Y/n and the girl on her hip.

"Oh my baby! I'm so sorry, I was on a call and you wandered off!" The woman exclaims as she takes her daughter into her arms, holding the girl as Matteo walks up to Y/n. "We are so gonna be late." The black-haired boy says as the girl beside him nods. "Yup, but I think it's worth it." And with that, the two walk back to where their bags are after being thanked by the woman, getting off at the next stop which was Yamanashi.

"Want me to pay for the bus or do you want to walk?"

"Walk, I really don't want to sit by the door again."

"You snooze you lose I guess."

-~-

After walking for about 30 minutes, they finally arrive at UA. It was around 9:20. Yeah, they were seriously late. Once they entered the building, they saw the finally empty hallways of the school as they walk to first period which was almost over. They then stop in of the large door, just staring. "Should we really go in? We could skip right now and not have to sit at the front of the class. I don't want to be expected to actually pay attention." Matteo says before his eyes widen. "Too late."

As the boy says this, the door opens and the duo stand there in front of their not-so-happy teacher. "You're late." He says monotonously. As the duo freeze up, the black haired teacher sighs before moving to the side, allowing the two students to enter. "Be glad I'm not sending you two to detention. I would have to fill our paperwork and I'm not in the mood for that." He says as the duo immediately thanks the man and enters, sitting down in their seats quickly.

"I am here! Coming through the door like a hero!" A new voice says. If you were still tired, you weren't now as All Might bursts into the classroom. "All Might, it's only 1st period. You come here during 5th." Aizawa says tiredly as the number one hero mutters to himself before sheepishly apologizing and walking out of the classroom, Present Mic entering afterwards as it transitions to 2nd period.

'That was weird,' the girl thinks to herself as she simply crosses her arms on her desk, resting her head in them as she closes her eyes. "Wake me up if something important happens." The girl says to Matteo before falling asleep. As second, third, and forth period goes by, Matteo doesn't deem anything that happens 'wake up Y/n' worthy until the lunch bell finally rings. With a sigh, the sapphire eyed boy gently rubs the girls shoulder until she stirs awake.

"Lunch time Yu-" He then doubles over in pain from the punch that the girl sent to his gut. "I told you to stop calling me that. I'll pay for your meal." The h/c haired girl says as she stands up. "..Sorry." She murmurs as she hesitantly ruffles her best friends already messy hair, the boy giving her a smile. "Food?"

"I hate you."

It didn't take long for the duo to get to the cafeteria, Y/n giving her black haired best friend money for lunch, 'Just in case' she said. In the meantime, the girl was looking around for empty tables until she saw a pink haired girl waving hero over to her table with a bright smile. Nodding, Y/n holds up her pointer finger before going to where Matteo is and telling him that she's going to sit at Mina's table, and to go there after he gets his lunch.

"So L/n, you really need to explain your and Ciel's relationship." Was the first thing the pink skinned girl said once our e/c eyed protagonist sat down beside her, the spot to Y/n's right being empty. "Uhm, we're friends? Why are you all staring at me." The girl says as she looks around at the people at her table. In clockwise order, it would be Mina, Kirishima, Bakugou, Kaminari, Sero, and an empty spot, then the place where Y/n is sitting. And each and every one of them was staring at the girl, well minus Bakugou but he was still quiet and listening.

"Huh! That can't be it, you two are always together being lovey dovey!" Mina exclaims as Kaminari adds on. "More for me I guess." The yellow haired body shrugs as the table falls silent. That was until Bakugou spoke up. "Who cares what her shitty relationship with Mr. normal is. Shut up and eat your damn food." He mutters as he shoves a spoonful of his spicy curry into his mouth.

At his words, the group sighs and goes back to eating, Mina sending glances to the girl beside her every now and then as she eats her teriyaki chicken and rice. That was until Matteo sat down next to the h/c haired protagonist. For the rest of their lunch period, the group forgot about the question Mina asked,  Laughing and talking until their fifth period finally rolls around.

Hero Basic Training. Finally something interesting.

As the class finally gets seated, the large hero bursts into the room once again. "I am here! Now with perfect timing!" As the broad man yells out to the class, he walks towards the center of the room, making the lectern in front of him feel dwarfed in size to himself. The students talk to themselves in admiration of the hero before silencing themselves as the hero begins to speak.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101.' Here you will learn the basics of becoming a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!" The blonde hero exclaims as he pulls out a white card with orange lettering. If the h/c haired girl looked close enough, she could read the word 'Battle' in all capitals on it. The girl hears 2 of her classmates on the opposite side of the room talk to themselves. 'One overly cocky and the other scared shitless. Of course it's them..'

"But one of the keys of being a hero is... Looking good!" All Might exclaims as he points to the wall in the front right of the room, specific strips of the wall coming out to show briefcases with numbers on them? 'Strange..'

"These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." The hero reminds the students as most of the class cheers in excitement. All of them except for the students in seats 1 and 6. Matteo turns to his e/c eyed best friend with a nervous look on his face.

"Did you know anything about hero forms?"

"Nope."

"Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!" All Might finishes as all students reply with a quick 'Yes, sir!' Everyone stood up and began heading towards the cases. The duo was about to follow suit until their black haired teacher stopped them. "Since you two never filled out a form, we issued the both of you a standard uniform." The teacher says, his fatigued looks silently telling the two that he doesn't wish to speak anymore. The duo simply nods their heads, Matteo sending Aizawa a small 'thank you sir' and dragging the h/c haired girl back to where the cases reside.

It didn't take long for the duo to grab their cases and head to the changing rooms. However once Y/n saw her new hero costume on herself, her day went from boring and monotone, to 'I could actually enjoy the rest of this day happily'. The costume wasn't anything special, actually it was only 2 colors, but that's one of the multiple reasons on why the girl loved the costume so much. Because it didn't stand out.

It was really simple, with black cargo pants, a black compression shirt with short sleeves, metal-lined combat boots, and lots of belts. There were metal knee and elbow pads that were optional to put on, and pouches on the sides to hold medical supplies. The last thing being a black belt going around her waist. The whole outfit had hints of a medium grey in it with the final touch being the kanji for UA appearing on the side of one of her boots in white. To the h/c haired girl however, it was perfect. Everything about the outfit making the girl smile.

After a good 4 minutes of putting everything on and checking herself out for a good while, she finally walked out with the rest of the girls, Mina rushing over to the girl with a grin. The pink skinned girl then proceeded to show off her costume as they walked, complimenting Y/n's costume after they finally reach the space where All Might is. It was in the middle of a faux street, buildings on either one or the other side of the area. It seemed like it was the main 'street'.

"They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart. From now on you are all heroes in training!" The hero exclaims as Y/n somehow managed to escape from Minas hold on her arm to stand beside Matteo. "Wow, they really did give us the same costume, and we look badass too." Matteo says with a smile as he looks at his best friends costume, hers being identical to his. "The only thing better then twinning with you is nothing, my love, for the heavens and earths have blessed us with this perfect opportunity of matching with you." The e/c eyed girl says sarcastically as she nudges his shoulder with a small smile.

"Now students, I am afraid I have come unprepared as I don't have the most creative of ideas for todays hero training." The blonde hero says as he pulls out a small book, turning so the class can't see it. "Matteo, what does that book say?" The h/c haired girl from beside Matteo asks, the boy saying that it said 'My Pretty Pegasus Schedule Planner.' All Might then promptly closed the book, hiding it from the class as he turns back towards the 20 students.

"For todays lesson, we will be playing a small round of capture the flag! I was planning on doing indoor battles, however Aizawa said that would have been to easy for such a strong ground of delinquents such as yourselves." The blonde hero states as the class starts muttering, the most audible voice being that of Bakugou. "How the hell is this supposed to be easier?!" The explosive blonde shouts as everyone but Kirishima shuffles away from him silently.

"Now, the class will be split into groups of two based off of your ranking in the test Aizawa gave you all the other day. Here are your teams." The blonde says as he pulls out a list.

-~-

- TEAM A -

1 - MOMO YAOYOROZU

3 - KATSUKI BAKUGOU

7 - Y/N L/N

8 - MATTEO CIEL

10 - MINA ASHIDO

14 - TSUYU ASUI

15 - HANTA SERO

16 - DENKI KAMINARI

17 - KYOKA JIRO

19 - MINORU MINETA

- TEAM B -

2 - SHOTO TODOROKI

4 - TENYA IIDA

5 - FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI

6 - MEZO SHOJI

9 - EIJIRO KIRISHIMA

11 - OCHAKO URARAKA

12 - KOJI KODA

13 - RIKIDO SATO

18 - YUGA AOYAMA

20 - IZUKU MIDORIYA

-~-

It was the perfect team for Y/n and Matteo. Almost everyone on the other team relied on their quirks, so this was going to be a breeze for the e/c eyed girl, and Matteo was simply going to punch everyone. Using brute force was his and Bakugous' style after all. Everyone else on your team is useful to you in some way. Yaoyorozu especially. She has one of the only quirks in your class that could actually benefit, since her quirk allowed her to make psychical items. Items that the h/c haired girl could actually see for once.

Others like Sero and Mineta were like that as well. Y/n can't see Sero's elbows, but she can see the tape only after being dispensed, and the same goes for Mineta. 'Even though the perverted asshole needs to learn the definition of boundaries, his quirk still does the team a bit of good. Not much but still.'

"Hey Yu, I saw we just so happened to be on the same team!" Kaminari says as he runs up to the e/c eyed girl, Y/n then proceeding to hit the back of his head. "Who the hell gave you permission to call me that. Only Matteo can." Y/n says in a low tone with a look of slight disgust on her face, the electric blonde shivering in his spot as comical sweat drips down his nervous build.

"I-I just thought I could call you that since I heard Ciel calling you that- Okay I'll stop!" The blonde says as he scurries off towards the already formed group A, Y/n was about to join them until she stops in her tracks, hearing Matteo snicker with a grin.

"Ooo~ Only I'm allowed to call you that? How possessive, I'm getting shivers!" Matteo teases dramatically as the girl beside him punches the boy in the gut. "Shut up, be lucky that I care about you, or I would've sent your ass to hell." "You know we're both going there with how many world war 2 jokes we've made in the middle of algebra back in 7th grade." "True."

And so after a few more minutes, the groups were made and a strategy was planned between the two divides. For group A, everyone was going to use brute force, most of the team deciding that Bakugou and Y/n were the two most important people in their team. Everyone would be backing up those two, Matteo, Mina, and Sero being 3 others the group has deemed as front line fighters. For team B however, with Midoriya's quick thinking and Todoroki's planning skills, they had easily come up with the 'perfect and most flawless way' to go about trapping the other team.

"Alright then students! I can see that you have made strategies! For this assignment, all you need to do is capture the opposing teams flag, or have half of the class captured! This includes both teams, so even if there are 7 captured on one side and 3 on the other, the game will end and the most players left standing in that situation wins!" All Might exclaims as all the students nod. "Get to you flags, and may the best team win!"

As group A is walking to their flag, the sapphire eyed boy speaks up. "Guys, we got this in the bag! Me and Bakugou can just punch everyone and if that doesn't work, we can have Yu- I mean Y/n! We can have Y/n get the flag. Everyone on the other team relies on their quirks too much, so we can use that to our advantage and win this shit!" Matteo says, hyping up the team as the e/c eyed girl beside of him smiles at the boy, continuing his words. "I believe we can do this. Remember though, the only people going out are me, Matteo, Bakugou, Mina, and Sero. Everyone else is to defend the flag."

"I believe that each and every one of you have the talent and capabilities to be able to lead our team to a flawless victory." Y/n finishes as most of the group looks over to the girl in shock before Mina grins and tackles the girl into a hug, everyone still walking as the pink skinned girl does so. "L/n! That's the nicest thing I've heard you say to a group before, and I haven't heard you say much!" With a sigh, the h/c haired girl pats Mina on the head gently before getting down on one knee.

"W-what?! L/n! Get up from the ground, you're going to get-" "Get on my back." Y/n interrupts, and Mina immediately takes the opportunity, not giving the girl enough time to argue or take back her words. However, Y/n simply stands up, adjusting her hold on the pink skinned girls legs before catching up to the group easily.

It didn't take long for everyone to get into position, and then the horn blared and the game of 'capture the flag' began. The main 5 started running towards where they saw group B heading towards, Bakugou using his explosions, Mina sliding along the ground, and Sero swinging along with his tape as Matteo and Y/n simply run, but manage to keep up with the others. 

After about 4 minutes of running, the group finally come across team B's flag, but nobody in sight is guarding it. Mina, beating the oblivious cutie she is, simply grins as she runs forward to try and grab the flag but immediately gets swatted away by something? 'What the hell was that?' Then from the shadows walks out a boy with black hair and eyes, Sero immediately shouting "Tokoyami!" before trying to wrap his tape around the flag to end the match quickly.

How naive.

Before Sero's tape could go anywhere near the blue flag, a bird flew through and cut it in half. Koda's doing. That's where things started to get messy. All at once Todoroki completely froze Sero who was still in the air and Matteo who was right beside Y/n, the ice going through the girl easily. Kirishima was on top of a building, jumping down onto Bakugou's figure causing the duo to crash, and finally, Midoriya and Iida run around, trying to find Y/n. That was until the alarm goes off, meaning one of the teams won.

The speakers turn on before announcing the winning team. "Congratulations team A! Both teams return back to the center to hear your results!" The speakers boomed as everyone in the area turn to where the flag is supposed to be before seeing a e/c eyed girl nervously standing there with the flag out of the holder and inside of her hands, a sheepish smile over her face as she carefully places the flag back.

"Can somebody un-trap? I don't think that's a word, give me a sec'.." The girl says as she faces away from the class before spinning back around a moment later. "Please unfreeze my friends Todoroki!" The said boy simply staring with a plain face before nodding his head and placing his hand onto the ice he had previously trapped 2 of his classmates inside.

It didn't take long before Sero and Matteo were freed, the sapphire eyed boy immediately clinging onto the h/c haired girls arm as he dramatically cried. "Y-Yu! It was so cold in there! My heart would have become an eternal brick of ice if I wouldn't have been able to see you again!" "Oh get off of me you big baby, you would've been perfectly fine without me and you know it." Y/n then replies as she smiles and drags him back towards were All Might was.

This exercise was truly, too easy.

 •

3730 words

( So temped to COMPLETELY re-write the first half of this chapter and have a vilian bomb the train, but no 😔)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.3K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
1.3K 28 12
(Y/n) (L/n). A girl who survived an assassination attempt when she was just five years old. 12 years later, she's a third year at Japan's most presti...
14.7K 285 98
Amajiki Kentarou blessed with a quirk that deemed him as a monster and his sister getting kidnapped right in front of his eyes, how will he deal with...
175K 7.2K 29
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™—๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...