HER LIFE (✓✓)

By shylpeter8

The arrival of Sheetal creates havoc in Khushi's life, causing her husband and family to disregard her.She de... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 31

882 48 6
By shylpeter8

Taking responsibility of his younger siblings,Arav made sure they had their breakfast and so was Shashi who later headed to rest in his chamber. The children played around failing to feel the tension which has just surrounded Haven Villa with the arrival of Maheswari brothers accompanied with their wives.

The brothers were pacing the lengthy living room with their wives seated and that's when Arshi made their appearance followed behind with Nk and Uttara. Parish emerged from the kitchen with Adarsh holding 3months pregnant Pari who was carrying salad plate.

Nonetheless,Aryan cleared his throat which announce of their presence which was yet to be felt. Swaragini diverted their attention from their anxious husbands to their sister-in-laws who took the seat infront of them.

The tension was so obvious and the Sisters stared at each other in question manner and Uttara shrugged clueless revealing she wasn't aware of the matter at hand. Khushi stared between  Sanlak and Swaragini as they wait for them to reveal the matter while the four were busy glaring at each other.

"You guyz you better tell us the reason of why your murdering each other with your eyes ,for we are clueless of what is going on here"told a calm Aryan tired of seeing the couples who were still silent.

Though the couples made no movement which made others sigh in irritation for their lack of response,

"Bhabhi with the look on your both eyes am sure it's something to do with my brothers. What did they do this time around"Uttara took the lead approaching Swaragini putting the blame on her brothers knowing that was the only way to get words out of the couples.

"They are blaming each other of their pregnancy which they have just found out"blurted Pari seeing the silent couples

The sisters though shocked stared between their two sister-in-laws and their brothers in amusement, for they didn't understand what was their to blame each other while both engaged in the act which bore fruit at the end.

"Bhabhi you've said it wrong, Ragini is the one blaming me for making her pregnant again while we agreed on Ved being enough for us not the other way around"chirped Laksh denieing the allegation

"And you Shona ?"question Aryan staring at Swara who pouted more

"Am worried about Virat reaction,how will he react knowing the addition of another sibling and this Sanskar is not helping  at all"told Swara while others sigh for they were familiar with Virat possessiveness towards his mother who won't even allow Sanskar near her.

They stared at the four couples who were staring at them in anticipation to offer solution thinking this was the only matter that made them anxious.

"Ok I don't see why you both are tense  for nothing, Swara bhabhi your aware Virat always wanted someone younger than him. You both try explaining this at him,am sure by the end of 9 month you would have made him come to term with him having to share both your attention with his sibling

And Raglak I understand why you both didn't want another child . But by now you would have learn from the elders the mistake of siblings  favourism. Don't let your insecurity prevent you from enjoying this phase, everything will be fine.

Though Bhai, did both of you plan on making my Bhabhi's pregnant at the same time"teased Khushi at last while their wives intense gaze linger on them intensely

"If we would have planned then be sure you would be in their situation now. But am thankful for I don't know if this time Jiju would have given you twins or Quadruplets"responded Sanskar smirking at his flattered sister who pointed her finger at him.

Before they can start bickering ,Uttara cleared her throat catching everyone attention. She shifted uncomfortable seeing all eyes settle on her.

"Uttu don't tell us your also pregnant"blurted Laksh jokingly to ease the tension.

They stared at him at him in wonder but immediately they received no response from Uttara their eyes widen seeing her staring at the floor nervously.  A flattered Nk proved Laksh words when instead of denial he chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

They turned their gaze towards Khushi who stared at them in confusion though immediately she understood their thought ,she raised her eyebrows amusingly knowing it was impossible since they always use protection.

But that wasn't Aryan's case who remembered not providing his wife everything she asks for every month whenever she receives her monthly flow. He rake his brain really hard but nothing of sort came last month .

His eyes widen in shock but he covered hurriedly before anyone can notice since he wasn't sure for anything apart from pregnancy can be the reason of her missing the monthly flow. Though he was eager to go over that phase again but remembering it during the triplets pregnancy his eagerness vanish.

He stared around the room and he met Nk scrutinizing gaze who rewarded him a knowingly smile since he watched him as all the emotions display on his face from the start .  Though before he can question Aryan a rumbling stomach interrupted the ongoing conversation which was a reminder they haven't yet taken their breakfast.

Both headed towards the dinning while Khushi to check on Shashi before she joining the rest.

Day passed which turned into months. Like this 5months  passed after Buaji's demise. The holiday was over and the children went back to school. Life was so exciting as all family members reside under one roof immediately it turned out both their wives were pregnant that too,same months excluding Pari who was 3 months apart which was a total shock.

Arshi pregnancy was unexpected for they never saw it coming and neither did the thought of having another child cross their minds especially when they had a married son already.

Never the less ,their was nothing they could do rather than accepting the outcome of all the night activities they engaged into.

Their lives were simply moving well,the pregnancy wasn't hard on them but neither was it easy especially when on their 4th month they already needed assistance astonishing their husbands who were their during their previous pregnancy.

They had to start working at home especially when anytime Pari will be putting to bed, attending only important meetings which needed their presence. Today was that day where they headed to the office promising to return earlier which they did after passing through their kids school taking them along with them.

They arrived at home but it was unsual not seeing their wives in the living room or garden but their voices emerge from the kitchen. The kids headed upstairs to freshen up while their Dad's towards the kitchen but they stood still their eyes almost popping out seeing their wives who haven't registered their presence yet.

They stood speechless ,thinking it as a dream seeing them who were chatting happily but what they were eating send their husbands into shock.laksh stared at Ragini who was eating chalk as the most sweetest thing words failing to come from his mouth.

Nk rubbed his eyes thinking he was dreaming seeing Uttara who has turned toothpaste into food almost finishing the new tube while other two infront of her.

Sanskar and Aryan were the most shocked seeing their wives black lips,when their eyes travelled towards their hands, their mouth opened and closed as their eyes followed their movement seeing them who were taking coal towards their lips.

Adarsh stared at his wife who was chewing Ayilo whispering something in her sister's ear. The men stared at each thinking their mind was playing game with them until Sanskar saw Swara who was staring at the raw fish.

Thinking she was going to eat it raw ,he ran followed by others as they took what their wives were having, discarding them as they carry them towards the living room. Their wives stared at them in astonishment not understanding how they reached at their arms.

They placed them down making sure they were comfortably seated as they stood infront of them not knowing how to begin for words fail to come from their mouth. Realizing everything after taking in their appearance they pouted staring at their husbands who planned on not melting easily for what their eyes saw early was too much to talk in.

Sanskar glared at Swara who covered her face using her fingers as she watch him in between making his lips twitch in amusement which he has to cover promising not to melt easily. Remembering how she was staring at that raw fish ,he made funny faces glaring at his wife who resign on her fate seeing him who wasn't melting.

Though Aryan tried to keep a straight face as he wife his wife palm and face but it was growing hard seeing her who was making funny faces. Adarsh who planned to berate Pari ,his plan failed when she cried in pain, staring down they realized it's time seeing her water has broken.

Their husbands had to help a panicking Adarsh seeing Pari who was clutching her belly in pain.

"Bhai fast carry Bhabhi in the car ,I'l drive you to the hospital"told Sanskar seeing a panicking Adarsh who hurriedly did that

"Then I'l bring the bag she's supposed to go with it"told Khushi

"Then I and Swara bhabhi will sit at the back with bhabhi"chirped in Uttara

"And who told you guys are coming with us , lucky has gone to bring the bag and Bhai will sit with bhabhi if you both have to come, that will be with the driver that too after freshening up"ordered Sanskar which the female were to denie but on seeing his SM eyes they stomp their feet heading upstairs not before glaring at their husbands who hurriedly headed outside.

Still 3hours and Pari cries resonated through that wing. Sanskar drove in high speed breaking road traffic rules while Nk alerted the hospital and immediately they arrived she was taken in. Hours passed since Adarsh was send in but yet they haven't heard a baby's cry which has started worrying them.

Their wives were sitted comfortable while their husbands were anxious as they stared at them knowing coming 4 months they'll be the ones to go through this yet again. Though their thought was interrupted when Pari cry stopped worrying both of them which ease with another cry identifying that of a baby.

They rushed towards the door which opened immediately emerging a sweating and tired Adarsh who was wiping his face.

"Bhai is bhabhi fine and what's the baby's gender?"bombarded Laksh while Adarsh drunk the water offered to him as if life depended on it.

Though before he can respond again the door opened coming out the nurse who was carrying the baby going for cleaning. They rushed towards here.........

1837 words
100⭐⭐⭐ next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 13.5K 30
Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect opportunity presented itself but the question...
214K 5.6K 19
Is it worth it to sacrifice ur everything for ur family and yet they betray u? What motivates u to say enough is enough? Do real family come from blo...
68.3K 2.7K 11
Khushi feels betrayed when Arnav agrees to send her back to Laxminagar at Anjali's insistence. What changes this incident brings in their lives, is t...
116K 2.3K 9
Khushi is fed up of her family, her husband, her in laws from constant ignorance. What will she do?