𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙉 ✿ Hunter X Hunte...

By MerryAust

[ HxH x Fem!Reader¡! ] ┊ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 girl with the ability to control the dead dec... More

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 0 | Prologue
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 0 | Information
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 1 | Pario
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 2 | Exam
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 3 | Air-ship
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 4 | Hisoka
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 5 | Gohan
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 6 | Tonpa
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 7 | Friends
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 8 | Beans
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 9 | Gittarackur
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 0 | Little Brother
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 1 | Boat
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 2 | Nanashi
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 3 | Last Phase
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 5 | Killua
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 6 | Death
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 7 | Kurta

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 4 | License

146 11 4
By MerryAust

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

"It's been three hours."

"There's nothing left for him to vomit."

"Get up." stated Hanzo.

"Enough, already I'm gonna kill you! I'll fight you in his place! If you can't take it, leave. It's only going to get worse.

What was that?! No one may interfere in a one-on-one match.

And if you step in, Gon will be the one disqualified!"

"It's okay Leorio." said Gon, consoling Leorio's rage.

"This is nothing I-I can still fight I'm going to break your arm. I'm not joking around, so give up. Surrender."

"Never!"

And just like that a loud snap was echoed around the room.

"He really broke his arm..."

"There you go, you can't use your left arm anymore."

"Kurapika, don't try to stop me. If that bastard does anything else to Gon Sorry, Gon, but I can't stop myself."

"Me? Stop you? Don't worry, there is no chance of that happening."

"I'm sure you're in too much pain to listen, but hear me out. I am descended from the shinobi, a clan of covert agents. From the day I was born, I was forced to endure harsh training in order to master the art of Ninpo. For eighteen years, I have trained my body and technique, without rest. By the time I was your age, I had already killed a man."

"Heh, that's nothing to brag about." said Leorio, just as, if not more irritated as before.

"Only 18?" I asked sarcastically looking over a Killua, he let out a small giggle at that.

"At this point in time, you cannot defeat me in combat. I'm trying to be nice, admit defeat"

"Ow!! Damn it!"

"My head cleared a bit, after all the pain and that long explanation."

"Yes! Gon, go! Kick him while he's down!" yelled an exited Leorio, I swear does that man ever calm down.

"If you're eighteen, you're only six years older than I am. Besides, this isn't a battle to see who's stronger. It's to see who's willing to surrender first."

"I let you kick me on purpose."

"Liar!"

"You don't understand This isn't a warning. It's an ultimatum. Was it too hard for you to understand? Then I'll make it easier for you. I'll cut off your legs, so that they can't be reattached. A permanent injury should help to wake you up. But first, I'll ask you once more, surrender."

"I won't accept that! I don't want my legs cut off, but I don't want to surrender. So let's find a different way to fight!"

"Hey, Do you understand your own situation?! Excuse me. You don't get to make demands! Are you trying to insult me?! I'm seriously gonna cut off your legs!"

"But I still will not surrender. Besides, if you do that, I'll bleed to death. He'll be disqualified if that happens, right?"

"Oh, yes."

"See? Neither of us wants that to happen, so let's think of a better way." Gon's has seemed to have taken control of his situation, he's so self-centred but he's succeeded in convincing Hanzo and everyone else.

"Honestly What is this? The situation hasn't changed, Gon hasn't gotten stronger than his opponent." said Kurapika

"His arm is still broken! So why is the brutal atmosphere from before suddenly so much lighter"

"You really don't get it If you die, you'll never get another chance, if I kill you here, I need only try again next year. We are not on equal footing!" yelled Hanzo, seaming very irritated by Gon's behaviour.

"He's right, Gon. You can try all you want to talk your way out of this, but he's far stronger than you."

"That isn't something you can neutralize on the spot. It all comes down to power. Why won't you concede? It's easy to do. You can try again next year, you value your pride more than your own life?! You're really willing to die for your pride?!" yelled Hanzo.

"I'm going to find my dad."

"Your dad?"

"My dad is a Hunter. So I'm going to become a Hunter and find him! I believe that I'll find him one day, But I have a feeling that if I give up now, I'll never find him!" explained Gon.

"So I won't surrender."

"I give up. You win... I can't kill you, but I can't think of a way to make you surrender. I'll take this loss and take my chances in the next battle!"

"I can't accept that. That's not fair! We both have to think of a way to settle this fight!" yelled Gon.

"Heh, I knew you would say that. You fool! There's no point, because you'll never surrender!" yelled Hanzo.

"But I don't want to win like this!"

"What am I supposed to do?!"

"We can work together to figure it out!"

"In other words, I've already given up on this match, but you want me to try to win again, while helping to determine a way to make you feel good about your victory! Is that right? Uh-huh! You moron! 'Hey, ref I lose.' Let's move on to the next match already!"

"Understood. But I want to tell the executive committee something first, when he wakes up, he'll probably refuse his passing judgment. Because he's a stubborn boy, as we've seen."

I just zoned out at this point, my match should be next anyway, I hope it doesn't last as long as Gon's!

"Only one person will fail this round, right?"

"If Gon fails, wouldn't that make the rest of our fights meaningless?"

"Don't worry. Gon has passed. Nothing he says can change that. If Gon were to throw a fit and kill me, we still wouldn't be able to revoke his license." explained the chairmen.

"Very well."

"Why did you let him win? 

"Let him win?"

"I'm sure you knew how to make Gon surrender without killing him. Given your skills." asked Kurapika.

"When I torture someone, I expect that person to hate me for the rest of their life. It's more effective and less stressful. When someone is in pain, their eyes show a gleam of hostility toward the one responsible for that pain. Even with extensive training, it is difficult to suppress that gleam of hate and rage. But there was no gleam in Gon's eyes. Can you believe it? I had just broken his arm. But his eyes had already forgotten about that. I guess you could say that he won me over. If you need a reason, there you go." expelled Hanzo as Gon was welled away in the background.

"The second match is (y/n) versus Gittarackur. You may step forward, best of luck to the both of you." said Masta.

"Hey! Gittarackur was your name right? I kind of forgot..." I said nervously.

"Okay?" he said, more like a question.

"So are we going to fight or not?"

"No, I surrender."

"what..."

And just like that I was a hunter...

"Um, here's your Hunter License ," someone said as they plopped the license in my extended hand, as I angrily watched Gittarackur walk away.

what a... no swearing... no swearing, you must be a good example... good example.

━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
25.7K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
26.3K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး