Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74
PASSION : Darker than love book 3

Chapter-44

4.5K 133 27
By EricaAB99

Chapter-44

Cherish's POV:

I sat on the couch in the living room, it's just been a few hours he had left and looked at me, already dying here.

Riccardo, I miss you so damn much.

I saw my phone ringing, it vibrated, and then turned silent on its own, I am really trying my best to give him some head ache.

I know he hated when I didn't respond to him, but he annoyed me first here.

I took the phone in my hand as I whispered, "You shouldn't have left without me.

Riccardo, I miss you so damn much!!!

I saw Iris walking in carrying her bag. She is walking in as if she owns this place.

She saw me glaring at her, she kept her purse on the table as she said, "You ok?.... You look lost..."

I furrowed at her, and she said, "Come on, drop the act... You are annoying me, Cherish..."

I said, "You don't talk to your boss like that..."

I scoffed, She said, "We are friends...."

I said, glaring at her, "Only friends I have are now Gust and Jas... and some more... but not you, you broke my trust..."

She looked at me silent, I got up as I couldn't keep with her that expression. I heard her, "You forgave him but not me... he paid me to do this job.. he still called today, saying you are not responding .... keep you company...... and stuff.... I am staying here for 2 more nights...till he is back.."

I said, "What!!!.. No get out!"

She said, fixing her hair, "You tell him... I will leave..."

I glared at her, she passed me the smirk as she said, "I know you fought with him, you are no calling him on your own..."

I stayed silent on her response. I got up as I said, "It's my personal matter...."

I picked the juice as I said, "I forgave him, so there is no point in staying angry on you..."

I turned to her, making myself clear, "You can work here.... body guard or whatever.... but don't think you can ever be my friend anyhow..... I don't trust you anymore..." Her expression told me she was angry.

She said, "Cherish..... I was doing my job then... I don't know how and when I was a true friend to you... I never betrayed you... and..."

I cut her words, "Trust... isn't so easy, lose but impossible to regain..."

I walked upstairs, I don't hate her.... but I can't make her my friend again.

I will not cause her any trouble, though.

A few days later,

Cherish's POV:

I sat by the pool enjoying this nice weather, God! After having a fight with him, this all helps. I miss him so much, but is it easy for him to just leave after a call while I am here pleading to see him.

What kind of black magic has he done, I miss him so much.

I am so angry at the same time. I would have killed him if not!

But I miss him, why would he leave me alone?

I miss him so much!~

I heard some voices from inside.

I walked in to see the Head Maid standing there looking at Fred in amusement, while Riccardo was holding something.

I got closer to him as I asked, "You are finally here?" I said sarcastically

I heard him curse a little, but I walked closer to notice a baby?

A freaking baby?

Riccardo looked at me with that anger, I can't believe this man. I feel lump in my throat, I don't want to cry in front of this man!!!

It's not what I think.... it better not be what I think..... Riccardo had a child behind my back?

I said in him full of anger, "We fought, and you brought your girlfriend's baby home?!!!!...How dare you cheat on me... I want to divorce!!!"

Fred said, "Cherish.... will you listen?"

I noticed the baby's hand was red, it looks hurt. But why does it look like a newborn?

Riccardo said, "Just stop it... It's not mine!!!... The baby just encountered death... Your childish attitude will not help!!!!"

I glared at him, and he said, "For once try to act like you have a brain..."

My mouth was wide open, I wanted to curse him. I noticed the baby was crying, Riccardo looked like a dumb idiot trying to cool it down.

He said the baby encountered Death. And it's not his.

I took the baby from him, and he was hesitant, like asking, "Can you do it?"

I glared, saying, "Give it to me!!!"

I took the baby from him, and I tried to comfort him as much as I could. I whispered to it, "Hey... little angel... it's fine...." The baby soon gave up and closed its eyes to sleep.

I saw Riccardo looking at me like He saw an f*cking ghost. He said, "That surprising... You look like you toss babies for fun now you are al... all.. I love it..."

I said, "What do you mean!!! Am I witch now!!!"

Riccardo sighed. He said, "I didn't say that..."

I replied, "You mean that!!!!"

He looked away, trying to control himself. He said, "This woman!!!!"

He turned me as he said, "Wife!... Can we abandon the fight?... and think about this thing in your hands!!!"

I sat on the sofa as I said, "It's a baby, for god sake!!! What thing are you referring too!!!.. Have some heart!!"

I moved my hand on his tiny forehead, I whispered, "It's the cutest.... Is he a boy or girl, Fred?"

I didn't ask Riccardo, and he looked offended, Fred said, sitting across me, "Boy.... He is 2 days old..."

What!!!...

I looked at this pitiful thing, I whispered, "Where are his parents?"

The baby was furrowing in his sleep. He surely furrows like someone. I asked Riccardo, "It's not yours for sure?"

Riccardo said, "No... It's not mine!!!... Sh*t!!! I will kill him again if he makes it out!! that man child is causing me problem again!!!"

The baby's dad is in danger.

Riccardo sat beside me, his hand grabbed mine, he whispered, "I swear... I am not the father of this child.... Just a man came to me saying this child is in danger!!!.. Some people are there to kill his father and his mother is kidnapped.... I am not in best terms it the baby's father, but ... I couldn't leave a child to die..."

This time, I am really going to cry. I grabbed his hand with my free hand  as I asked for a promise, "You are going to help them..... You are going to teach the people a lesson. How can they try to harm a child?"

Riccardo wiped my tears, and he whispered, "Why are you crying?...."

I looked at this little life in my hands, I whispered, "I feel so sorry for him...."

I touched the baby's hand, He is so precious.

I whispered, "Does this angel have a name?"

Riccardo said, "No...." I feel so sorry for them. I feel so bad for the baby.

I whispered, "Ares... How is it, little angle?"

(You guys remember Ares Morris, for Darker than Love Book 2 Episode 65)

I smiled as I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I heard Riccardo, "It's not our.... I don't want you to get attached to him.... I will send him somewhere..."

I said, defending, "He is a baby... his parents are missing... and he is so pitiful... he will be in more danger if he is not here.... Riccardo, we can't leave him alone...."

Riccardo said stern, "I don't care... he is not staying here..."

Fred said, "Riccardo... Cherish is right..."

Riccardo said, "Fred.... get this child to some other place..."

He got up, I said to him stern, "You know what!!! I don't want to stay with a man who has no empathy!!!... I am going to my parents... With Ares.... and you will die alone!!!"

Riccardo turned to me, angry. I said further, "I am not thinking about keeping him forever..... But if you do not wish to, then search for his parents..."

He looks at me like he had a lot to say. I told him, "Till you find his parents, he is going to stay with me... Ok?... If you want to me be here, then Ares stays here too!!!" I saw complete frustration on Riccardo's face.

I saw Fred burst into laugh, He said, looking down, "Really, Riccardo can be ordered or threatened by someone!!!"

He noticed Riccardo's glare, He stayed silent. Fred said, "Cherish is right.... the baby needs to be safe, his father, I think he will bounce back again. It's a matter of time..... and about is mother, I will put people into searching...."

Riccardo said, looking at me, "It's a matter of a few days.... but you will not get attached to this thing... In the end, you will cry when his father will take him away...." I understand, but... I don't want to leave Ares alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.9K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
217K 6.3K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
700K 21.4K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
3.1M 60.8K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...