๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘ฎ๐’‰๐’๐’”...

Od zonedd_out

In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surfa... Vรญce

CAST โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช
NEW BEGINNING ๐ŸŒ‡
NEW FRENEMIES ๐Ÿ’™
ARGUMENTS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
SUSPICIONS ๐Ÿคจ
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-2) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-3) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
A/N
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-4) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
MORE RED (PART-1) ๐Ÿฉธ
MORE RED (PART-2) ๐Ÿฉธ
MISTAKES โœ–๏ธ
THREATS ๐Ÿ’€
WAS IT YOU? ๐Ÿ‘†
FRATERNITY PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰
ARE YOU HURT? ( PART-1) ๐Ÿ˜•
ARE YOU HURT? (PART-2) ๐Ÿ˜•
FEELINGS ๐Ÿ’“
WHO'S THE BOSS? โญ
ALLEGATIONS (PART-1) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ALLEGATIONS (PART-2) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
MAUREEN PRESCOTT ๐Ÿคฑ
BOOK ๐Ÿ“–
IT WASN'T HIM ๐Ÿ˜ถ
I TOLD YOU SO ๐Ÿ™‚
WILL YOU BE MINE? ๐Ÿ’
KILLING FEELINGS ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ”ช
HE WAS THERE!๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
HELLO Y/N โ˜Ž๏ธ
NIGHTMARE ๐Ÿ˜ต
YOU ARE MAD, BILLY ๐Ÿ’ฅ
SHE IS OK ๐Ÿ’จ
SAMโ‰๏ธ
ARMOR
FIESTA๐ŸŽ‡
I AM DOWN! ๐Ÿฅ‚

FUN AND MURDERS (PART-1) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช

114 3 11
Od zonedd_out

                            ☎️🔪

............................................................................

A/N:THIS WILL BE A LONG CHAPTER SO I AM BREAKING IT IN FOUR PARTS. :)

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

I woke too early today,probably because I couldn't get sleep because of last night.I overthink alot,but this time it wasn't something not important,for me it was a serious matter.

I thought of going on a walk in my extra time. It was cool and fresh outside,perfect for a little morning walk,also to explore the woods.

But before I could go out Sam started calling me.

''Y/N!Come and help me'' She shouted.

I sighed and went back into the house.

Can't even take  a walk outside.

I noticed she had her all stationary books and other essentials scattered on the dining table.

'' Wow, Sam. It looks like a hurricane passed through here. Did you have a little organization malfunction? Who's gonna clean this mess?'' I asked.

''You. I mean I can't take any risks today. You know how to pack a bag,what is needed and what is not so come help me'' She said with a wide smile.

'' Well, considering it as your stuff, you should know how to pack it too. But I am feeling a little generous today, so I might lend a hand.'' I shrugged.

But the thing is that I don't have a damn phd in packing bags.

'' Step one: Pick up your books. Step two: Put them in your bag. Step three: Repeat until your bag is full. And Voila! You are packed'' I guided her into doing the most simplest thing.

She still looks at me dumbfounded, making me feel dumbfounded too.

'' Seriously? Are you for real? It's not rocket science, Sam. Just put your stuff in your bag and zip it up, It's not that complicated.'' I replied feeling annoyed.

'' Yea, but pack what stuff?'' She said while sounding like an annoyed child.

''Just pack two pens,your books and one rough notebook,that's it'' I shrugged and collapsed on the couch .

''That's it?'' She asked.

''Yea?What else?A knife?'' I laughed sarcastically.

''Nice one Y/N,but I can use my fists'' She said imitating a boxer.

'' Yeah, because that's really gonna help you with your homework'' I simply smiled and noticed the time.

'' Well, atleast I will have something to defend myself with when you start throwing your textbooks at me'' She laughed.

'' I would never waste my textbooks on you, they are too valuable, ya know?'' I replied making a fake sad face and mocking her.

'' I don't know how I will survive without you, Y/N'' She did some melo drama, batting her eyes at me.

'' You won't'' I simply replied and left for my room, making Sam drop her jaw, ha!

I quickly took a shower and got ready.I was the one who had to make lunch and breakfast both because Sam loved my cooking.According to me this was just an excuse for her not to cook anything by herself,but I didn't mind this.I was used to cooking by myself for me and Dad.We used to take turns to make food.Those all time,made me good in cooking.

                        TIME SKIP
                          🔪🔪🔪

                      AT SCHOOL
                           ☎️☎️☎️

The first thing I noticed were some stupid faces who looked too excited,god knows why.

I think we stumbled into a Disney movie.

''Why in the hell are they all happy?I don't find school exciting'' I laughed.

''Maybe they are happy about something'' Sam replied,her eyes wandering around,examining everyone.

''What?Principal got killed? Or did he finally retire? They all must be planning to throw a party for that.'' I laughed.

Her head turned towards me.

'' Come on, they can't be that heartless'' Sam shrugged.

'' You would be surprised, Sam''. I smirked.

'' Stop being so mean towards the Principal, Y/n'' She said with amusement.

''I was just kidding Sam.'' I shrugged.

We both went towards our lockers and noticed everyone gossiping. I saw two familiar faces. Sidney and Tatum.

Maybe they know why everyone is acting stupid.

I turned my heels towards them.

''Hey ladies!'' I greeted both of them.

Sidney's face lit up.

''Hey Y/N,hey Sam'' She smiled widely.

''Wassup'' Tatum replied.

''That's what we want to know what is up'' I replied.

''OH,yea,Principal Himbry just-'' 

Before Tatum could complete her sentence Sam spoke up.

''Got killed?'' Sam asked with an excited look.

My eyes widened,I punched her lightly on her arm.

''She is kidding,you tell'' I replied.

Sidney chuckled.

''You are a funny one Sam'' Sidney laughed.

''More like a dumb one'' I muttered.

''I heard you Y/N,anyways,he just announced a camping trip tonight,so sudden'' Tatum rolled her eyes.

''Today?No notice for like 3-4 days? Great! Just what I needed, bugs and bears'' I replied.

''Nah,our principal likes to give us surprises'' Sidney smiled.

A camping trip,I think I would love to go on a camping trip,never got a chance to go on one,maybe this might be my last chance,so why not take it?

''Are you both going?'' I asked hoping for a yes.

''We still haven't decided.We will decide it in break time,Need to do some discussion,you both can join'' Tatum smiled widely.

''We both will for sure be there,right Y/N?'' Sam asked.

I nodded.

''Perfect,see you both'' Sidney said and both the girls left for their respective classes.

''Are we really going?'' Sam asked.

''Yes Sam,never got a chance,it's time I enjoy some time'' I smiled widely,after a long time.

Smiling wasn't always a thing for me.I usually fake smiled,or just a simple smile.Never got a chance to smile about anything,only Sam made me smile a bit,otherwise everything is blunt for me.

                        TIME SKIP
                           🔪🔪🔪

It was History time.Is it weird that I like History?I always found wars interesting although reminding their dates is not a fun thing one can do.

Upon reaching the class,it was already a mess.Students were probably making plans for the camps.The only empty seat was in the back,not bad for me.

I placed my bag on the desk and relaxed in my chair.That's when I noticed the person on my right side.

Billy Loomis.

He was playing with the sharp tip of a pencil,not playing,he was sort of examining it.

His head turned towards me.

''Y/N,I didn't know we both shared a class. Welcome to the history class with yours truly'' He smiled.

'' Lucky me. I didn't realize I was in for such a treat.''I fake smiled.

''Sorry about yersterday again,maybe we did follow you both'' He scratched the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

It made me chuckle a bit the way he was nervous.

'' Oh really? Should I be flattered or concerned?'' I asked, giving my full attention towards him.

'' Definitely flattered! I mean, who wouldn't want a charming guy like me keeping an eye on them?'' He joked.

'' Hmm, I will let you know after I have checked my windows for peeping Tom's.'' I laughed.

He looked nervous.

'' Last time, I checked, you have a girlfriend.'' I smiled knowingly.

'' C'mon Y/N. I am just being friendly'' He replied.

'' Friendly or flirty?'' I asked.

'' Okay, fair point. But who doesn't want to make new friends?'' He replied back.

'' Just make sure your girlfriend agrees with that philosophy.'' I smiled cheekily.

'' You seemed to enjoy my company, yesterday'' He smirked.

'' Just because I tolerated your presence doesn't mean I enjoyed it.'' I smirked.

'' Well, Let's just say, I make a lasting impression.'' He smiled.

Then I thought about what he said before, that he followed me back home.

Although I knew it wasn't ok.It was stupid of me not to ask him about the whole thing,but I wasn't charged enough to talk or argue about anything.

''So are you going to the camp tonight?'' He asked catching my attention again.

'' Depends, are you planning to follow me there too?'' I replied bluntly.

'' Who knows, maybe I will be the campfire ghost this time or maybe I will surprise you'' He laughed.

'' Surprises are not really your type, are they?'' I replied with confidence.

'' Maybe surprises are my thing after all. You never know what I might have in store.'' He coldly replied, making me pause for a bit.

'' Maybe I will surprise you with a singing telegram at the campfire. You know, to keep things lively.'' He smiled sweetly.

'' If you can carry a tune, it might be worth the surprise.'' I smiled.

'' You are not seriously scared of a little camping trip, are you?'' He asked leaning in.

'' Scared? I practically live for adventures like these.'' I scoffed.

'' Well, then it settles it. You going?'' He again asked, sounding desperate for my answer.

''Yea I am,I think it will be fun'' I shrugged.

There was a glimpse of something in his eyes.I can't tell what exactly it meant.

''So I guess I will go too'' He smiled widely,his sharp canines being visible now.

I thought for some time.

''What if I say I won't go'' I asked raising an eyebrow.

'' Then I guess I would be missing out on all the fun, wouldn't I?'' He shrugged.

Isn't he being too obvious or does he not care?

This guy is too hard to read.One moment he is all smiling widely the other he is serious ,just like now.

Through the whole class,he kept catching glimpses of me,and I noticed his every move,but didn't care much.

                       TIME SKIP
                          🔪🔪🔪

After the bell rang I quickly gathered my things and rushed outside because Billy just made me feel uneasy,i don't know why.

On my way to my locker,I remembered,Tatum asked me to come in the lunch break,so I picked my pace towards the park.

There they were,under a big shady tree.I went towards them.Sam was already there.

''Hey Randy'' I smiled.

''Hey Y/N.How is the day going?'' He smiled back.

''Good.Better than I expected.'' I said while placing my backpack on the grass,and taking a seat.

''Why no hello for me?'' Stu finally spoke up making a puppy face.

'' You are not worth the effort.'' I smiled back.

'' Someone's got a sharp tongue, you hurt me, Y/N.'' Stu replied, dramatically placing his hand on his chest and pretending to be hurt.

''Hi Stu,is that ok?Enough for you?'' I smiled,sarcasm drooling all over my words.

''Better,always remember to greet me too'' He smirked,making me narrow my eyes towards him.

What does he want from me?Or does he just love annoying me?

Billy came and took his seat next to Sidney,who looked like she was reading something.

''Alright,today our topic is whether we are going to the camp tonight or not?'' Tatum said in a loud voice,enough to catch our attention.

''Me and Y/N are going tonight,you guy's decide for yourself'' Billy replied.

Sam turned towards me,her glance clearly saying ''Really?'' I gave her a ''What?'' look back.

''Really Y/N?'' Randy asked.

''why?Can't we both decide, you got a problem with it ?''  Billy smirked towards Randy.

''Me and Billy share history class that's where we discussed,I really want to go'' I shrugged.

''Well if Hargrove wants to go,we all will go'' Stu smiled widely and stood up.

''Yea,she is new,let's make Woodsboro memorable for her'' Sidney added giving me a high-five.

''Alright,us all,to the camp tonight'' Randy shouted.

'' Alright, listen folks! We are upgrading from the school bus to my sleek ride.'' Billy announced.

'' Yeah, who needs a stuffy old bus when you have got Billy's wheels?'' Stu shouted, making every other student in the park look towards us.

'' I am down for a ride in style, thanks Billy'' Tatum added.

'' Sounds good to me? Let's roll'' Randy also spoke up.

''Everyone,we all will gather at my place,we will go from there, and don't be late, especially you, miss punctuality'' He winked.

'' Don't worry Stu, I will try my best to be fashionably late, just for you.'' I smiled.

Everyone laughed at Stu's face after what I said, making me smile too.

The bell rang and we all hurried back to our classes.

                       TIME SKIP
                          🔪🔪🔪

It was dispersal time. My favourite time out of the whole day at school.

I rushed towards the parking lot,Sam behind me.

''I am so excited Y/N,this will be fun'' She jumped in joy.

I laughed.

'' Yeah, well, let's hope it's not a total disaster like our first day here.'' I joked.

''I am also excited'' I quicky added,with a hint of excitement in my voice.

A/N:What do you think?Suggestions are welcomed :)

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

45.4K 1.4K 16
It's been over 2 years since Ghostface attacked the peaceful town of Woodsboro, and your life has significantly changed. Now you're a mother to your...
36.5K 1.1K 12
{๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ซ ๐—™! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ} โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค (๐™”/๐™‰). ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š?โž โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ Woodsboro, 1996. Only one...
143K 4.8K 15
"๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." When murders erupt in Woodsboro, [Name] Riley starts his profiling career early trying to cat...
152K 3.9K 34
Stu Macher x Prescott! Reader [Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Scream or it's characters. I only own my character (the reader) and the dialog I make up] Mu...