π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ π–π‡πŽ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½...

By kimaarV

[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [N... More

β™‘
CHARACTERS
01|β€’
02|β€’
03|β€’
04|β€’
05|β€’
06|β€’
07|β€’
08|β€’
09|β€’
10|β€’
11|β€’
12|β€’
13|β€’
14|β€’
15|β€’
17|β€’
18|β€’
19|β€’
20|β€’
21|β€’
22|β€’
23|β€’
24|β€’
25|β€’
26|β€’
27|β€’
28|β€’
29|β€’
30|β€’
31|β€’
32|β€’
33|β€’
34|β€’
35|β€’
36|β€’
37|β€’
38|β€’
39|β€’
40|β€’
41|β€’
42|β€’
43|β€’
44|β€’
45|β€’
46|β€’
47|β€’
48|β€’
49|β€’
50|β€’
51|β€’
52|β€’
53|β€’

16|β€’

640 47 22
By kimaarV

Author's Pov

As soon as the call ended, he turned back to walk out of the kitchen. But stopped after seeing the people standing in front.

Who was looking at him with crossed arms and deep gaze.

He spoke broking the silence.

Jk-" What?"

🙄

Jimin-" We should ask this. What?"

Jk looked at them with weird confused face.

Eunwoo-" Whatever happened just now.  What was that?"

Jk clear his throat and said,

Jk-" What did you mean, now I will have to take permission from both of you even to drink water?"

Jk scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Jimin-" We are not talking about Water."

Jimin said giving him a 'Are you mad' look.

Jimin-" We've heard it all, now tell us."

Eunwoo-" Why did you give her Taehyung's number?"

Jimin-" Don't lie."

Eunwoo-" Don't even try to lie."

Both of them were speaking in such a hurry that he was turning his head once towards him and once towards other one.

He came back to reality. And then tooking a deep breath he said,

Jk-" Actually she loves him."

Jimin/Eunwoo-" WHAT?"

The reaction Both of them remained speechless.
Like they got a 440 volt shock.

Jk-" Shhhhhhhhh!....why both are you shouting, Tae will wake up."

He whisperly shout at them.

Jk-" Speak slowly."

They both went silent.

Jimin-" okay...But we are not able to understand anything, please tell us in details."

Jk-" What?...What are you saying? I can't hear anything. Speak a little louder."

He said forwarding his ear towards him, because he was talking very slowly.

Jimin chuckled in disbelief.

Jimin-" I said explain in some detail."

Jk-" Hmm....*telling everything*

Jk-" So this is the whole story. Y/N is a very nice and sweet girl, I want my friend's incomplete and empty life to be filled with full happiness and love like before."

Jimin said putting the glass down at dining table.

Jimin-" But do you think he'll love her?"

Eunwoo-" Not at all, I don't think so, and who knows, that girl might be a spy."

He said getting up from the table with rushed.

Jk-" What are you saying Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo-" I'm saying the truth...How can we trust such a stranger...I feel suspicious looking at that girl, the way she comes wherever Taehyung go."

Jk-" Think whatever you want but I don't believe in this."

Jimin-" But looking at it, I also agree with what Eunwoo said... We don't even know her, still it would be right to trust her so much?"

Jimin said looking at him Unsured look.

Jk-" Once you meet her then you too will believe me."

Saying he went from there leaving both them in puzzle.

..
Y/n's Pov

I got his number but now I'm thinking what to do with this...i'm scared if he gone rude then.

I was muttering staring at the number on my phone screen.

After thinking alot I finally decided to messaged him.

Y/N
Hello, Mr.V
It's me Y/n.

I sent and now waiting for his reply.

After 10 mins No response
..
20 mins Still no response
..
It's been whole one hour I sent him the message but the reply is not ready to come...

I yawned.

I don't know when I fell asleep while waiting for his reply.

Time skip

He was sleeping peacefully in his room...surrounded by a soft pillows and cozy blankets...but he's beautiful sleep didn't last long.

When a sound of phone ringing, reached in his ears.

Tae's pov

I woke up hearing the phone ringing...I took the phone while squinting my eyes.

It was a unknown number.

I saw time on the front of the wall...and it's 3.30 am.

Tae-" Who could be calling so late at night?"

I spoke in a sleepy voice.

I picked up the call.

Otp

Tae-" H---"

Before I could say anything I stopped at the voice front the front.

Not a voice its a weird whistling sound.

And I knew who it was.

" How are you man?... didn't I disturb your sleep?"

He said politely at last.

I get up from the bed. And I removed the phone from my ear and put it in the other ear.

Mr.X-"By the way, you haven't forgotten me?."

I chuckled.

Tae-" Does a lion ever forget its prey?"

Mr.X-" I like your attitude very much."

Tae-" You have ruined my sleep. If you were in front of me, I swear I wouldn't leave you with anything to say. Don't spoil my mind..and come to the main point."

*Deep husky voice*

Mr.X-"  I am scared, you are very dangerous."

Pretending getting scary. And then start laughing mentally.

Mr.X-" okay I'm coming to the main point...You love to play the game of hunter and prey. Come on, let's play a game...what will happen when a ferocious animal hunts a innocent beautiful butterfly?"

I knitted my eyebrow on little confusion...listening his words. Which I couldn't understand.

Tae-" What fvcking nonsense are you taking."

I said with little high voice.

Mr.X-" Oho!...cool down Mr.Kim cool down so much anger is not good for health...Now there will be hunting no matter what, if you can save then save."

*evil laugh*

Saying this he cut the call...leaving me confused and blank his words were echoing in my mind.

"What will happened when a ferocious animal hunts a innocent beautiful butterfly."

These words...what's the meaning of this words?

Ferocious animal.

I thought to myself.

Tae-" Means Mr.X."

Thinking.

Hunt

Tae-" Who?"

Still in my thoughts.

Innocent beautiful butterfly.

Tae-" Now what's meaning of this?"

I was sitting on the bed and started pressing my head.

When I saw a message notification in my phone.

I checked and saw it was a message from an unknown number....I want to banned all the unknown numbers from the whole world.

XXX
Hello, Mr.V
It's me Y/n.

I speedly get up from the bed with a shock and surprised look staring at the screen.

I signed in disbelief.

Tae-" Where did this girl get my number from?"

I asked to myself.

Keeping the phone aside my mind went towards today's incidents and every incidents with her.

That girl is so strange and crazy... and her words are completely beyond my understanding.

The way she talks.

The way she crunched her nose.

The way she awkwardly laughed at any stupid talk.

The way she always muttering herself under her breath...which I never hear.

And the most the way she always mimicked my voice...disgustingly.😑

I have never seen a girl like her in my life.

There is only one word for describing her.....psycho person, clumsy girl, blabbering girl, filled with naughtiness...etc.

Like a small kid.

..

Time skip
Next day

As soon as the bell rang, I immediately took my books and threw them in my bag and ran away from the class... because I was very hungry.

And I am feeling so embarrassed after what happened in class today.

Flashback

In the class!

Today he was sitting ahead of me and that too with some other girl. When I came, my jaw clenched seeing this.

And how is that girl looking at him...I feel like breaking her face right now.

But I don't want to create any scene here.

I kept my anger aside and sat down.

But my focus was only on him the whole time and throughout the lecture.

I don't know if I'm just looking at him but I'm not feeling good at all.

" Y/n "

When I heard my name called and I knew whose voice it was but I didn't paid any attention just staring at the view of front I can't see him with any girl.

Sir-"Y/n are you listening me?"

My foot...I can't hear anything don't ask me again and again.😠

The whole class was looking at me except him but my eyes were fixed on him only.

Hearing the sounds of the class, when he turned back towards me and our eyes met for a while, I immediately bowed my head down and start concentrating on my book.

Flashback End

Y/n-" Shithead."

I said under my breath in anger. While walking.

And then suddenly I saw something that stopped my steps and left me stunned.

Lia-" Will you go for coffee with me?"

My classmate Lia The one who was sitting next to him in class just now...she asked him go to coffee with her.

Tae-" I'm sorry...but I'm not interested."

He said and about to walk further.

Good very good atleast he denied.

I sign in relief.

But she grabbed his hand made him stopped...

Lia-" Why..is there something wrong with me?"

I clenched my fist tightly, Now the water has gone above the head. This is too much now, how she dare to touch him.

My blood started boiling how dare she hold his hand.
I moved forward without wasting a single second.

And I came between them and took her hand and threw away from him with high pressure.

Y/n-" How dare you touch him?... don't you love your life?

I get furious.

She looked at me with a weird look.

Lia-" Wh---"

She cutted by me.

Y/n-" Shut up."

Lia-" Y/n----"

Y/n-" I said just shut your mouth...I am not done yet....*pointing finger at her*.....If again you are seen anywhere near him or if you try to touch him again So see, I will break your these eyes and break your mouth and give it to you in your hands."

She was glaring at me and I was same.

Y/n-" Is this enough or did you hear more so are you still standing?"

Looking at me last time in anger she went from there.
I rolled my eyes and turned back I know he was still behind me.

Y/n-" And you."

😐

I stand while crossing my hands giving him a glare. Who was looking at me blankly like he doesn't know what happened know.

Y/n-" The same thing will happen to you as I just told her if I see you with someone else."

I went closer to him and raised my legs and whispered in his ear.

Y/n-" Mr.V Don't even try to run away from me, I won't give up easily."

To be continued

Vote by clicking the star button if you like it.

Okay so now tell me How's the chapter?

🌷

Actually i'm thinking about start a ff page on instagram..like not the whole story some main scenes ....you must saw these types of edits through ig reels.

So give me your suggestions about this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...
11.5K 833 17
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
33.5K 1.4K 37
[α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
116K 3.5K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...