The Billionaire's Sweet Troub...

sweetdreamer33 tarafından

After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to rui... Daha Fazla

Season List for The Billionaire's Sweet Trouble
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
Epilogue

84

6.8K 225 28
sweetdreamer33 tarafından

Sebastian

"I think that's way too much," Sweet said. "He's just a college freshman, so it's not really suitable for him to stay alone in a fancy presidential suite."

"You heard her, man. When she says no, it's a definite no."

She had a valid point, though. But I wasn't sure if Colton actually meant it. I could tell he really wanted to say yes.

"Just think about it," I said. "If you change your mind, just let me know."

"Cool, I'll give it some thought."

"No, you won't," Sweet said sharply.

Her pride was definitely doing the talking. She clearly wanted nothing to do with me after what I did.

Dammit. This is way harder than I thought. I really need her to forgive me, and I was thinking, maybe her brother could help us get back together.

"That's not an option right now," Sweet continued. "If he's going to move, it would be to another dorm like this."

"Absolutely. I won't force him to accept it if he doesn't want to, I promise."

"Thanks," she said calmly, keeping it civil after we laid eyes on each other again.

I turned to my sister and said. "Since we can't fix this problem right now, why don't you just go home, Luna? Sorry, but I can't let you share a room with a guy."

"He's not a normal guy. He's a complete ogre." She mumbled.

"Ogre, huh?" Colton was unfazed, then he turned to Sebastian. "Does she usually act like this? Trying to annoy people?"

"Hmm," I paused, thinking. "She's usually the quiet one in the family. Maybe you gave her a reason to hate you."

"It all began in the elevator. She totally punched me and then this situation, sharing a room and all." Colton said, looking smug, "The only explanation I can think of is that she can't stand being near a ridiculously attractive guy."

Luna got even more pissed off after Colton's comment.

"You're seriously delusional if you think I'm attracted to you." Livid, Luna flung her pillow at Colton's face, and he caught it.

"Thanks for this," he said, hugging her pillow. "Now, I have an extra one."

"Don't hug it, you jerk. You're contaminating it with your germs! Give it to me," Luna burst out. She went to grab her pillow from Colton, and then they both ended up falling onto his bed.

"Hey, hey." I pulled them apart, then turned to Luna. "Grab your things. I'll have a car come pick you up now."

"But, why me?" She made a sad face.

"No questions about it, Luna. You gotta trust me. I'm doing what's best for you. Besides, it's Wednesday. You're expected to join our family dinner."

"Okay, fine." She rolled her eyes.

I love my sister, but I can't handle her always going along with everything she wants. She needs to realize that in life, you can't win every time. Yeah, we try our hardest to get what we want, but sometimes we gotta know when to quit too, when it's not good for us to keep going. We gotta learn to bounce back from failure and find a new direction.

Sweet

Once Luna got picked up, me and Sebastian went to the park to take a leisurely walk and, of course, to talk.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He said.

We both stopped and realized we were both talking at the same time.

"You go ahead," he said.

"Just wanted to know. How are things?"

He gave a little smile and a shake of his head. "Having a rough time. But I'm just trying to take it day by day. I have to 'cause I have commitments. What about you?"

"Same here. Busy with work." I replied, and we both went quiet, like an angel just flew by.

I was really conscious of him being so near. I could feel his body heat pulsating against mine. His fantastic scent made me tingle all over. Darn it. I really miss him, it hurts.

I was so focused on him being next to me that I didn't hear what he said.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that. Can you repeat it?" I asked.

"I just want to ask if you're still mad at me."

I sighed heavily, then said.

"Yeah, every time it comes to mind. Forgetting isn't that easy, you know. It still recently happened."

"Yeah, I get what you mean." He looked really down.

"But I'm not as angry as I used to be. I've learned to accept that we're all just humans, and sometimes we make dumb stupid plans and mess up. We get wiser from those mistakes and become better."

In a split second, his eyes lit up.

"That's good to hear. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me. I swear, I'll make up to you Sweet. Please give me another chance."

"You mean that?"

"I'm dead serious. I'm determined to do whatever it takes to get us back to where we were, and even better."

"Let's see." I gave him a nod, then sat on a bench in the park.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" he asked, and my heart was racing.

"Sure," I moved, giving him some space on the bench.

"I'm totally serious about my feelings for you, Sweet. I'll go the extra mile to earn your forgiveness and trust. I'll show you how special you are to me." His arm went at the back of the bench, his body shifted towards me.

"Special?"

He leaned closer to me. I could feel his breath fanning on my cheek.

"Super special, like a priceless gem."

My eyes lingered on his magnetic blue eyes... Then I looked at his gorgeous mouth, and then back at his eyes.

Our lips were so close, and then I just blurted it out, destroying the sexual tension between us.

"How's Dubai?"

He straightened himself beside me, then said.

"Good. I closed another deal. This time ten commercial planes for the Sheikh of Dubai."

"Awesome. Congratulations!"

"How did you know I was in Dubai?"

My face flushed. I had no choice but to tell him. "I saw a photo of you with a Sheikha having dinner in a restaurant in Burj Al Arab."

"Yup, we did, and with her dad. It was just a business meeting, nothing more. Actually, I was rushing to close the deal cause I had to go to the National Robotic Exhibit in LA yesterday."

"Were you able to attend?"

"Yeah. I just got here today from LA and came to see you right away in Dansville."

"What's the rush?"

"Well, first, I've been missing you terribly. I couldn't wait to see you." He looked down, then briefly gave me a side-eye. "And I came across this article about you and Hamilton in an amusement park. I'm wondering what's up? Why were you hanging out with him? Are you two dating each other?"

"It wasn't a date. We're just hanging out as friends." I reasoned out, but he shook his head, not believing.

"Maybe for you, but definitely not for him. I was super mad and jealous, you know. Maybe you've forgotten about me and suddenly realized you have feelings for him. I don't wanna lose you, Sweet."

Finally, he admitted he was jealous, and it was pretty cute.

"I saw online that you went to the bar and fell back into your old habits. I was furious at you, felt like I was going insane. I had to go out, to clear my head from constantly thinking about you. I hung out with Jace. We spent the whole day on a road trip. I know I shouldn't have done that since we haven't sorted things out yet. But you know what... I'm actually glad I did. Cause I finally figured out what I really feel."

"And that is?"

"It's still you, Sebastian, despite my connection with Jace."

"Oh, Sweet." His hand clasped mine, his thumb caressing my knuckles. "I want you to know that I've totally kicked out my bad habits. I just went to the bar once to handle Tucker, and that's all."

"Yeah, I know. Actually, Luna told me before you showed up."

"I owe her a big thanks for doing that." His lips pressed together in a tight smile.

"I made a mistake too, Sebastian. I was being stubborn and didn't want to hear your explanation. I'm sorry for being so hard on you."

"Don't worry about it. I forgive you. I understand how you feel. Anyone would feel the same if they got betrayed."

"Thank you." It filled my heart with joy and warmth. On impulse, I touched his cheek with my fingers, caressing gently.

His face lit up, like all the sadness vanished. He held my hand and kissed my palm.

"I miss you a ton, Sweet, it's just too much to handle. I can't stop thinking about you. It's keeping me up all night."

"Same here."

"Really?" His eyebrows shot up, still not convinced.

"Really," I answered. "I share the same feelings towards you, Sebastian. I meant it when I said you made me fall for you."

"Oh, Sweet." His arms went around me, hugging me tightly. "I'm totally in love with you, more than you'll ever realize. I give you my word that I will make things right and prove myself deserving of your love."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

401K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
6.3M 248K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
2.1M 76.3K 62
#1 ambivalent love series Highest rank #23 in romance Meet Britondii Luca - the simple 23 years old woman living with her best friend Lucas,the proud...
8.8K 388 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...