Will it be mine??

By angel_4224

longing of a simple girl...... will she atleast noticed by him???? More

PROLOGUE
Samyuktha
RudraPrakash
Characters
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 20

78 11 0
By angel_4224

Sam have just a month to prepare for her Entrance exam. She have to be very serious this time because this result will pave way for her future. She has to concentrate utmost and must not have any diversions during her preparations. She is doing this very well knowing this is the last chance for her. On the other hand Rudra is also getting busy with his office works and he started to travel alot for attending meetings for his own project may be he could get promotion if this project get successful.
The couple got busy on their own ways but never failed to send a text to each other to enquire regarding their well being.

Night before her entrance exam..

On call..

Sam: Meeting mudinchitha??

Rudra: Ipo than oru 10 min munadi mudinchithu.. Hotel poitu iruken.

Sam: Ipo than hotel poringala?? Innu sapda kooda illa... Time enna aguthu nu theriuma??

She was very worried about him as he will forget about food whenever he gets busy.

Rudra: Nan enna panrathu.. Meeting mudiya late agiduchu..

Sam: Seri... Tired ah irupinga.. Poi saptutu.. Rest edunga..

Rudra: Yuktha...

Sam stopped for a second. Because she knows whenever he uses this name there will be two reasons: one, He is going to pull her leg and the other the big boy needs pampering. And now it's the no. 2.

Sam: Sollunga..

Rudra: Ethathu pesu.. I miss you..

She smiled after hearing his reply.

Sam: Sorry.. Enaku entrance preparation illena nama daily pesirukalam.

Rudra: Hy na atha mean pani sollala.. Unaku leave start anathula irunthu namma pakave illa.. Athan..
Seri atha vidu.. Nalaiku exam nalla prepare panitiya?

Sam: Hmm.. Paniten.. Papom enna nadaka pothunu..

Rudra: Atha pathi ipo yosika venam.. Just give your best.

Sam: Apo nalaiku night than neenga varuvingala?

Rudra: Ama ma.. Seekrama mudinchiruntha epovo kelambirupen.. But.. Ipo night agiru anga reach aga.

Sam: Oo okay.. Tara aprm na matum than exam centre porom.. Appa vala varamudiyathunu sollitangale..

She said excitedly.

Rudra: Njoy pannunga.. But careful ah poitu vanga..

Sam: Hmm..

In the meantime Rudra reached the hotel.

Sam: Seri mothala fresh agitu sapdunga... Time parunga 11:53..

Rudra: Hmm okay..

But then it striked her that it's going to be a new day in a few minutes, to be precisely it's completely new day for her as tomorrow is her birthday. But she doesn't sure if he remember or not.

Rudra: Seri oru 10 min na fresh agitu koopdren.

Sam: Ahh.. Okay..

Time: 11:55

Rudra: Hy.. Nalaiku exam vera irukkula already 12 aga pothu.. Nee poi thoongu na pathukren.

Sam: Illa it's okay.. Na..

Rudra: Illa ma.. Nee rest edu.. Na morning call Panren.

Sam: Okay neenga saptu padunga.. Take care..

Rudra: Hmm.. Bye.

And the call ended.

Time: 12:00

Sam looked at her phone with so much expectations but there is no sign of him. She sighed and placed his mobile on the desk and turned to go to the bed.

But.... A notification stopped her.

Tara: Happy Birthday kirukku❤

Sam smiled after reading her text and went to bed.

At morning..

She got ready and waiting far Tara's call. Her mother and father wished her and as usual her mother made a kesari - her favorite. Her brother didn't remember her birthday but after Vasuki reminded him he wished her. Everything is same as past years. But she thought this year would be different and that didn't happen.

Though she disappointed slightly but didn't get mad at Rudra for not remembering her birthday as she knows he had been very busy lately. Soon Tara called her and she bid bye to her parents and left.

Tara: Enna b'day girl epdi pochu celebration la??

Sam: Enna celebration? Athe morning wishes.. Athe kesari... Athe 100 rupee from appa.. Avlo than.. B'day mudinchu..

Tara: Athu epavum nadakrathu.. Seri sollu en bro epdi wish pannaru?

Sam: Nee vera yn d!!

She said tiredly.

Tara: Ipdi sonna enna artham..
Iru nane en anna ta text pani kekren.

Tara took her mobile but Sam stopped her. Tara looked her Friend's face and guessed...

Tara: Innu wish eh pannalaya?

Sam nodded no.

Tara: Oooo.. Seri vidu da work busy la maranthruparu..

Sam: Enna un annanuku support ah??

Sam teased her friend and asked her not to say anything to Rudra. Soon they reached the exam centre and started to focus on the exam process.

After the exam..

Sam: Not bad.. Romba kashtama illa..

Tara nodded affirmatively.

Sam: Seri kelambuvoma?

Tara: Hmm.. Polam.

When they came out of the campus, saw a familiar figure leaning on the black car.

Sam: Athu avar mari therila??

Sam asked in a confusion.

Tara: Avare than paithiam.

As Rudra was immersed on his phone he didn't saw the two confused face looking at him. Sam went near and patted him.

Rudra: Hey... Exam mudincha? Epdi paninga? Easy ah irunthatha?

He asked casually avoid their questioning gaze.

Sam: Athula irukatum.. Neenga epo vanthinga??Night thana varuvenu sonninga??Apdinalu veetla illama inga yen vanthinga??

Tara mv: Good couple.. Rendu perum maathi maathi question ketukonga.. Nammala evanathu kandukrananu paaren..

Rudra: Veliya ninnu yethum pesa venam.. Ulla poi pesalama..

The trio entered inside the car. After entering Sam turned towards him waiting for his answer.

Rudra: Enna ma?

Sam: Pathil sollunga..

Sam grabbed his hand and asked whiningly.

Rudra said nothing and pointed the cover above the dashboard and asked her to open it. She took the cover and saw a gift box in it. She saw him with full of suprise filled face.

Sam: Epdi?? Maranthutinga nu nenachen..

Rudra: Unmaiya sollanuna.. Maranthuten than.. Unta pesitu sapdumpothu insta la Tara oda story paathen... So... Apove checkout paniten.. Luckily ticket kedaichithu..

Sam wondered what she had done in her previous life to get this man. She could see his tired filled eyes but still this man came to see her. Sam's eyes tearing up and hugged his arm and leaned her head. Rudra knows his girl is now in emotional turmoil and she need some time to calm down. When he tried to kiss her head they heard a coughing sound from behind.

Tara: Na innu inga than irukken.

Sam got back to her position with in a second and smiled awkwardly at her friend.

Tara: anna nee kooda enna maranthutela.

Tara said while wiping her fake tears.

Rudra scratched his head embarrassingly.

Rudra: Sorry da.

Tara: Ithuku than committed koodala friend ah irukka koodathu.. Sothikathinga da ennaiya..

Tara said dramatically. Sam asked her to stop her drama.

Rudra: Seri.. Seri.. Polama?

Tara & Sam: Yenga?

Rudra: Sapda!! Ivlo neram exam eluthirukinga... Pasikalaya?

Tara: Romba Pasikuthu..

Rudra: Apo polam.

Within few minutes starting their ride Sam's mobile ringed.

'Amma'

Sam asked the bro and sis to keep quiet to attend the call.

Sam: Sollunga ma.

Vasuki: Exam mudincha? Epdi panirukinga?

Sam: Nalla than eluthirukom.. Konjam easy ah than irunthuthu..

Vasuki: Kelambitingala.. Bus irukada?

Sam: Ah kelambitom.. Tara Akka vanthu pick panitanga.. Apdie avunga veetla saptutu.. Konja nerathula veetuku vanthruven.

Tara and Rudra look at her mouth agaped and Sam raised her brows proudly.

The mother and daughter continued their talk for sometime and Sam ended her call.

Tara: Athu epdi da ipdi flow ah katha solra...

Sam: Athula thani therama da.. Neeyu oru naal ipdi un aal kooda velila pogumpothu solli tharen.

Tara: Onnu venam ma... I am very much happy now..

Rudra stopped the car in front of a hotel and both the girls got ready to get down.

Rudra: Yenga poringa?

Tara& Sam: Sapda

Rudra: Namma poga venam.. Athuve inga varum.

Sam: Epdi?

Rudra: Wait and see.

Tara and Sam looked at each other confusingly.

Rudra called someone and told them they are outside the hotel and asked the other person to come quickly.

Tara: Yarta pesringa?

Rudra: Ipo varuvan neengale papinga..

Within few minutes they can see a man coming towards their car with two big packges in his hand.

Sam: Rakshan!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

STAY TUNED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 4.4K 26
He took a deep breath, "See whatever comes, nothing will change between us right?" He sighs, questioned with awkward expressions. My anger roused to...
607 105 14
what happens when a teenage girl befriends her corridor crush? will her crush ever know about her feelings? or........does he feel the same way...
191 19 17
He doesn't know how but he still loves her.....
2.7K 130 33
One Girl. Two guys. Both want her. Will they share? Will she choose one?