Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 84

278 8 0
By McEfexx

However, regardless of whether the end of the world is a natural disaster or an epidemic, the only thing that survivors can do is to try to survive in the end of the world and live better and better.

The content of the transaction that Winston said next clearly made Ruan Ning tempted.

"The energy source is extremely hard. People in the laboratory tried many methods but could not crush it. In the end, they could only use the most primitive soaking method to extract the energy. Later, many of us mutant experimental subjects were lucky enough to escape the cleaning. It relies on soaking liquid to improve superpowers. However, the energy absorbed through this soaking liquid is less than one ten millionth of that contained in the virus source. Unfortunately, the virus source in Laboratory No. 3 is Before the end of the world, he and the laboratory director Wang Aihua disappeared together, so the mutants in the laboratory can only rely on devouring their own kind to improve their abilities." When Winston said this, he gloated at Ruan Ning and smiled: "Fortunately, I was with you that day. Only after you did you realize that that idiot Wang Aihua actually wanted to inject the virus source into his body to gain superpowers. But no wonder, he had not personally experienced the pain of absorbing the soaking liquid. Of course, he did not know that once the entire virus source enters the body, it will hurt. It hurts him to death."

"You were following me that day?" Ruan Ning was startled by Winston's words and broke into a cold sweat. There was someone behind him that day? Why didn't he feel anything?

Winston laughed proudly, "Of course you won't feel it. The five years I suffered in the laboratory were not in vain. The powers I awakened are similar to your little black bird, and I wanted to fuck you at the time. Two levels, but now..." Winston smacked his lips regretfully, "Now I'm only one level higher than you, but who cares, I just want to become a normal person again. When the virus energy in my body is enough, As long as you are not unlucky enough to suddenly mutate into a zombie, you can evolve like a normal person with superpowers, at least the body will be the same. So we are working together. I know several other laboratories that have virus sources, and we will find it together, so that Not only can I get a liquid with enough virus content, but you can also get benefits, right?"

Ruan Ning raised his eyebrows and said bluntly: "I just gave you a bottle of original solution. You can go find the source of the virus yourself to dissolve and absorb it. Why do you need to bring me with you? Or do you have other purposes? "

"Oh, you are such a clever guy." Winston exaggeratedly squeezed his blue eyes and said regretfully: "But unfortunately, the huge energy contained in the source of the virus cannot be dissolved by this bottle of less than one hundred milliliters of original solution. Yes, you still have more stock solutions, don't you? I will help you constantly look for virus sources to 'upgrade' them, but the condition is that you need to regularly provide me with a portion of the stock solution with sufficient virus content, but don't worry, I don't need too much many."

Ruan Ning didn't believe it, "Besides, this is your only request? No matter how you think about it, I am taking advantage of you."

"Of course it's more than that. In addition, I mainly want to make some deals with your partner. You must know that finding the source of the virus requires a strong ruler to back it up. It's not enough for you and me and my half-finished subordinates. " Winston said, looking at Lin Yuehuan who was listening to the whole transaction process between his wife and others with a smile, and said sincerely: "I think it is better for the two of us to discuss more things."

Ruan Ning was depressed. It turned out that people were going to Lin Yuehuan to make deals, so he could only provide some spiritual springs, so it was useless (┬_┬)

Lin Yuehuanhu touched his depressed wife twice and comforted him: "Xiao Ning dealt with it very well just now. Let me leave the rest to my brother, okay? I promise not to let you suffer."

Ruan Ning was praised and felt a little better. He saw the tiger lying pitifully on the stairs looking this way. He probably wanted to come over to act coquettishly. He also saw his black-hearted father discussing things with others. He didn't dare to cause trouble, so he had to The guard on the stairs was obedient and pitiful.

Ruan Ning was overflowing with fatherly love when he saw Tiger like this. He didn't care to listen to these two men bargaining. He said hello and got up and went to his son. Anyway, Lin Yuehuan would always tell him the final result. There was a trap in every sentence, and he couldn't quite understand it, so why waste time here.

Lin Yuehuan watched helplessly as his wife was seduced away by his dead dog again. He came back to his senses and sneered at Winston, determined to avenge the slap in the face just now.

Not to mention how Winston was exploited and priced out and left like a dish. After Ruan Ning brought Tiger into the space, he finally decided to clean up his property. He couldn't be inferior to Lin Yuehuan in terms of power and worth. When it comes to falling in love, it doesn't matter whether the person is a boy or a girl. If he is suppressed and relies on the other person for life, then he has no right to speak. He also wants Lin Yuehuan to be included in the household registration book of their old Ruan family.

As he cleared his eyes, Ruan Ning noticed the mutated old pine tree in the forest. The main reason was that it was so rampant. When he looked up at the small pine forest, he could see its branches stretching out in all directions, crowding out the pine trees growing around it. Huddled in a corner, thin and weak, it seems that a lot of survival resources have been robbed.

"Tsk!" Ruan Ning patted the trunk of the old pine tree, "You are really domineering. Look how crowded everyone is. You occupy such a large area like mine, and you don't even get a rent." Brother, if you think about it like this, I will be at a huge loss in raising you."

"Dong dong..." As soon as he finished speaking, dozens of hard pine cones suddenly fell from the tree. Several of them hit Ruan Ning's head directly, making a thumping sound, which only hit Ruan Ning. Stars are shining in my eyes, the pine cone is simply harder than an iron lump, and it almost hurts to cry, okay?

"You, you..." Ruan Ning pointed at the old pine tree and was so angry that he couldn't speak. He just said a few words. As for retaliating against him like this, he is the landlord, the landlord! ! !

"Dong dong dong!!!" Several more Iron Pimple Brand pine cones fell straight down. Ruan Ning held his head and hurriedly dodged out of the space. If he hit them again, he would suffer brain congestion.

"What's wrong, baby." As soon as he came out of the space, he was hugged by Lin Yuehuan who was waiting outside. Seeing a big red and swollen bump on his forehead, he quickly asked, "What's wrong? Why did such a thing happen?" Da Bao, tell me who bullied you? I will take revenge on you!"

Ruan Ning pursed his lips in grievance, "Pine tree, pine tree bullied me, it hit me with pine cones!"

"..." Lin Yuehuan was speechless for a while, then asked gently, "Does it hurt? Let me see if it's serious. Where else was it hit besides the forehead?"

"The back of the head."

When Lin Yuehuan heard this, he reached out and gently pressed the back of Ruan Ning's head. As expected, a big swelling appeared there. It seemed that he had been hit hard. Lin Yuehuan was immediately angry. He dared to bully his wife even with a pine tree. He would definitely cut it down! ! ! While carefully and gently helping Ruan Ning rub the big bag, he said: "Let's go into the space and wipe it with spiritual spring water. Maybe it will work."

"Yes." Ruan Ning nodded pitifully and led the man into the space.

Lingquan Fruit is really magical. Within a few minutes of applying it, the bag disappeared without a trace. I didn't feel any pain even if I pressed it twice with my hand. After curing his wife's injury, Lin Yuehuan took Ruan Ningxiong to seek revenge against the evil tree. As long as his wife was hurt, no matter whether he was a human or a tree, Boss Lin was not going to let him go, let alone him as a person. People with superpowers bully plants. Sometimes men are so petty and careless.

Arriving under the tree, Ruan Ning was dumbfounded. I saw a dense layer of pine cones piled under the tree. At a glance, there were thousands of them. Even the yellow pine cones originally spread under the tree were covered up. This... what does this mean?

Lin Yuehuan didn't care so much, and he was so angry when he saw so many pine cones. Did he want to kill his wife? ! In an instant, the crackling and shining silver thunderballs gathered in the palm of Boss Lin's hand. He obviously decided to kill the old pine tree with a thunderball. The old pine tree, which was almost jellyrous, was keenly aware of the danger, and nervously shook the pine cones on the branches downwards, which meant that it meant losing money and eliminating disaster.

Ruan Ning finally understood and quickly stopped Lin Yuehuan, "Brother Huan, wait a minute, we may have misunderstood it."

Facing Lin Yuehuan's puzzled gaze, Ruan Ning pursed her lips in embarrassment and whispered: "Just now I asked it to rent a house or something, and then it dropped pine cones..."

After hearing the cause and effect, Lin Yuehuan sighed helplessly, stroked his stupid wife's fur, and looked at the cured little guy with fond eyes happily picking up pine cones in the basket. He really didn't forget to eat but not the pain.

"Lin Yuehuan, what are you still doing? Come here and pick them up for me, otherwise you won't be able to eat the fried pine nuts!"

When he feels guilty, he calls him Brother Huan and orders him to do things by his first name and surname. There is a big difference in attitude. However, the wife who orders him to do things in a matter-of-fact tone is so cute! The hopeless Boss Lin rolled up his sleeves and nudged over to help his wife pick up pine nuts. He didn't feel ashamed at all for a grown man to do such a thing. He was so manly and affectionate with his wife. Work is important.

...

The pine nuts produced by the mutated pine trees were indeed extraordinary. Afterwards, Ruan Ning sent a whole basket of them to the cafeteria. Master Liu from the cafeteria didn't mind the trouble. He took the pine nuts, dried them, added sugar and yellow sand, and set up a big wok. After frying for a whole afternoon, the fried pine nuts were golden in color. When they were cracked open, the nuts were fragrant and crispy, filling your mouth with fragrance. The most amazing thing is, I don't know whether it's because it comes from mutated pine or something else, but chewing a few pine nuts can actually help people regain some physical strength.

So the superpowers in the group who recently went on a mission were happy. Ruan Ning was a generous person, so he took back a small basket of fried pine nuts, and left the rest in the cafeteria with a wave of his big hand. Then the master chef discussed with the fourth team leader who was in charge of logistics, and simply gave out a dozen pills to each of the team members who were about to go on a mission recently. Ten pills seemed like a small number, but there were so many people in the group, and besides, there were so many people in the group. Pine nuts are not just to satisfy their cravings, they are used to restore their physical strength in times of danger. Once done, they can save their lives...

Originally, Lin Yuehuan planned to take only Zhang Hua, Ruan Ning and some of the more skilled members of the regiment with him when he went to the Y City base. After all, several large bases were working together to plot the Y City base, and the benefits would have to be shared equally. Why did he bother to bring so many? People go to work hard. But after talking to Winston, Boss Lin changed his mind.

It turns out that one of the several countries conducting p7 virus experiments at that time was the island nation. According to reports from the spies Winston placed in City Y, even after the apocalypse, the island nation's virus experiments continued. Now the island country is moving to City Y in batches, and the first ones to move there are of course those precious "scientists", and they hold at least two virus sources in their hands.

After hearing the news, Lin Yuehuan doubled the number of people accompanying him with a wave of his hand. Even the fourth and fifth captains were arrested. After all, things are easy to do when there are many people. Boss Lin is bound to seize the source of the virus this time.

The author has something to say: To correct an error, I previously wrote that the species of mutated pine trees is Masson pine, but later I found out that the pine trees that produce pine nuts are Korean pine trees. I went back and corrected it, and changed the species of mutated pine trees to Korean pine trees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 108 198
Author: Sanura Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction [Male protagonist, system, farming, space, daily life] Chi Yan woke up in the last three years, and picked...
98.7K 1.8K 136
Author: Autumn Fans Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction When Shan Yu's brain hole opened wider and wider, a cold mechanical voice came: "An unfamiliar life f...
5.1K 172 19
School Bus Graveyard Tyler Hernandez x reader Being forced to join a random group of kids for school project you now have to find your way out of a...
5.8K 132 28
After being sealed away, Pitch is determined to get revenge on Jack and the guardians. Remembering the day he had combined darkness with frost, Pitch...