Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 77

360 11 0
By McEfexx

Following Ruan Ning's desperate "want", the bedroom became quiet for an instant. Lin Yuehuan, who had always indulged him, was silent for a while and suddenly smiled, "Tell me again, what do you want?"

Ruan Ning quickly glanced at the man with a gentle smile, and repeated weakly: "I want that... I want the source of the virus!" Say it again, say it again, what can you do.

As soon as Ruan Ning finished speaking, Lin Yuehuan couldn't even maintain a basic smile. He quickly lifted the child's quilt, stretched out his hand to pull the child onto his lap, raised his hand and slapped his little buttocks. .

"Pa!" A muffled slap suddenly sounded in the room.

"Ruan Xiaoning, I think you are tired of life and have forgotten the pain you just suffered, right?" Why is the naughty kid so disobedient? I just told him not to take risks anymore, but he turned around and wanted to get another damn stone. , doesn't he know how dangerous it is to advance rashly when the accumulation is not enough? It's simply life-threatening. If he doesn't educate him, he won't be able to survive. Let's do it a few more times.

In fact, even if Lin Yuehuan was angry, he was not willing to use too much force. However, this was obviously ignored by Ruan Ning, who felt that his self-esteem was seriously damaged. When the slap hit his butt for the first time, he had not yet reacted. When the second and third blows landed unceremoniously on his butt again, Ruan Ning finally couldn't bear it anymore. It didn't hurt much, but he was so old and still being spanked, and he lost all dignity. , completely intolerable!

"Lin Yuehuan, stop it, stop it!" He was so angry that even Brother Huan stopped shouting.

However, Lin Yuehuan found that the soft little buttocks under the palm of his hand felt quite good. He ignored the child's struggle and patted it a few more times in a high-sounding manner, "This is to make you remember and die as soon as possible before you want that kind of stone heart." !"

Ruan Ning was so angry that he felt humiliated by the dull pain in his buttocks. He punched Lin Yuehuan's thigh with his fist, "If you dare to hit me again, if you hit me again, break up! I want to break up with you!" It was just in the morning and I dared to attack him in the evening. I would definitely break up!

Still dare to mention breaking up? He is dreaming! Lin Yuehuan slapped the angry little guy lying on his lap again, "Don't mention breaking up, tell me you don't want that damn virus source anymore, I will let you go, tell me now. "

Lin Yuehuan didn't like the source of the virus that put Ruan Ning in a coma for three days and made him suffer every night. If Ruan Ning couldn't survive it at that time, he didn't dare to think what would happen to him.

"You, you, who asked you to hit me!" Say something! Ruan Xiaoning, who lost face, said that this matter is definitely not over!

"I just warned you last night not to joke with your life. If you don't obey, of course you will be punished." Lin Yuehuan said and pinched Ruan Ning's perky little butt again, using the excuse of teaching him a lesson.

Ruan Ning felt a little guilty when he said it, but then he thought again, Lin Yuehuan also benefited from the change in the spiritual spring water, why should he be taught a lesson! The more he thought about it, the more confident he became, completely forgetting that he had never told anyone about the space and the spiritual spring water. Ruan Ning was choking and climbed down from the man's lap, wrapped himself in a quilt and glared at the man to express that he was very angry. He opened his mouth to say something and then turned around and entered the space, separated!

When Lin Yuehuan saw his wife wrapped in a quilt and disappeared into the bedroom, sitting on the bed dumbfounded, the anger in his heart suddenly disappeared. Damn it, is this the rhythm of running away from home or returning to her parents' home?

"Xiao Ning, Xiao Ning? Are you really angry? Come out, and I will promise not to hit you again when you come out."

"Brother is wrong, come out quickly, don't hide in the space."

"..."

"Baby, I was wrong. I apologize to you. Don't be angry and come out quickly."

Unfortunately, no matter what Lin Yuehuan said, the bedroom was completely empty and silent, with no response at all. Lin Yuehuan was left alone in the empty bed, almost crying without tears. He was so unfortunate to have a wife with a space system. When he got angry, he hid in space without even giving him a chance to explain his apology. What kind of trouble was that? (┬_┬)

That night, Boss Lin stayed alone in the empty bed, and it was very desolate with a thin quilt and a cold pillow. Ruan Xiaoning was wrapped in a quilt and huddled in the space, sleeping soundly.

Early in the morning, Ruan Ning sat up from the bed surrounded by quilts, stretched his waist, and yawned unsatisfactorily. The air in the space is fresh and the temperature is suitable, which is perfect for sleeping. It is completely unlike the smell outside, which is always filled with a faint rotten smell.

Ruan Ning had an unusually satisfying sleep, and was not even that angry about the embarrassing incident last night. In fact, after he calmed down and thought about it, he felt that he was not so reasonable. He had not told Lin Yuehuan about the space. Of course, Lin Yuehuan did not know that he wanted the energy source for the spiritual spring. Even the man did not know about the spiritual spring at all. I know, so I naturally think that he wants the stone to advance or something.

Ruan Ning still clearly remembered the pain when he was promoted, which was almost like using a knife to cut out flesh. He said that he would never take the risk again, but Lin Yuehuan didn't know. Ruan Ning thought about how much he had tormented the man who took care of him every day when he was promoted two days ago, and he couldn't be angry anymore. He knew that Lin Yuehuan was doing it for his own good, and he also remembered the joy and relief in the man's eyes when he first woke up. Thinking about it this way, apart from the unreasonable means, it was understandable that Lin Yuehuan was angry last night.

However, his method of solving the problem is quite unreasonable! Family violence is not enough, he must be allowed to change!

Ruan Ning, who had figured it out, was hugged from behind as soon as he came out of the space. Lin Yuehuan hugged him tightly and apologized in his ear, "Xiao Ning, be good, don't be angry anymore. I was wrong. I apologize to you."

Ruan Ning pursed her lips, hearing this was quite helpful, "Then will you do this again in the future?"

"No! I don't dare to do anything to death. Next time, I will definitely solve the problem in a civilized way." Lin Yuehuan swore and decided to coax his wife to get better before talking about anything else.

That's pretty much it. Ruan Ning regained some face and felt better, "Then do you still agree with me finding the source of the virus?"

"No," Lin Yuehuan hugged Ruan Ning tightly to prevent him from entering the space again, but firmly denied it, "I apologize for spanking you yesterday, but you can't touch the source of the virus again. I don't want you to dangerous."

Ruan Ning listened to the almost straightforward concern in the man's words and couldn't feel angry anymore. He sighed and explained: "Brother Huan, I don't want the source of the virus just to advance further. It really does something to me." Other great uses."

Lin Yuehuan leaned over and kissed him with confidence, "I believe you, but that thing is too unsafe. Do you really need it?"

Ru'an Ning was silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly said something irrelevant, "Brother Huan, can we not go to the training ground today?"

"Okay, I won't go if I don't want to go. I'll rest for a few more days. I'll accompany you when you want to go." Lin Yuehuan agreed quickly. He had just coaxed the person. Basically, Lin Yuehuan would try his best to agree to whatever request Ruan Ning made. .

Ruan Ning smiled and took the man's hand that was tightly locked around his waist. He felt that the moment he made this decision, he was not as uneasy as he thought. He was already very tired from guarding secrets every day by himself. Suddenly, I decided to find someone to share with, but I felt relieved in my heart, "Brother Huan, I want to show you a place."

Lin Yuehuan was stunned at first, and then stared at the child in surprise. He already understood what Ruan Ning wanted to do. Did Xiao Ning completely trust him? So you decided to tell him the secret? Huge joy poured into his heart. Lin Yuehuan tried his best to suppress the urge to laugh out loud, and held Ruan Ning's hand with his backhand, "It's a great honor."

Then the air fluctuated slightly, and Ruan Ning and Lin Yuehuan disappeared into the bedroom instantly.

Lin Yuehuan stared at the secret land in front of him, which could be regarded as a paradise in the apocalypse, and did not speak for a long time. The shock in his heart at this moment was difficult to describe in words.

I have thought many times that Ruan Ning's space may be different from other space powers, and I even guessed that that special space can be planted. However, no matter how prepared I was, when I first saw this mysterious space, I was still completely overwhelmed. his psychological expectations.

His treasure, no wonder he was so defensive when he first came to the base. With such a big secret, Lin Yuehuan didn't dare to think about how Ruan Ning would be coveted and plotted once he leaked it impulsively like a child of his age. Fortunately, his Xiao Ning is a cautious child.

Looking around at the endless paradise, the blue sky, the green grassy open space, the clear streams with tributaries flowing, various vegetables growing vigorously on the neat farmland, and many trees in the orchards surrounding the farmland The fruit has already been borne. In the small pine forest on the side, a huge old pine has branches spread out in all directions and yellow pine flowers are everywhere. Lin Yuehuan guessed that it was probably the mutated pine that Ruan Ning had obtained in Shanghua Village before.

In fact, Lin Yuehuan knew everything Ruan Ning saw along the way last time. Naturally, he knew that he had collected a rare mutant plant in a small village near Liang County. At that time, he, Zhang Hua and others had already He vaguely guessed that Ruan Ning's space might have the function of planting. The space of ordinary superpowers can only preserve freshness, but cannot sustain life. Therefore, no ordinary space superpower would be stupid enough to get an old pine tree. It takes up space and cannot allow it to continue to grow and produce mutated pollen. It is not cost-effective at all. But even if he guessed the difference in Ruan Ning's abilities, Ruan Ning didn't want to say anything, and several people remained silent as if nothing had happened. Zhang Hua even specifically warned the three team members who went with him last time what he wanted them to do. Don't tell anyone.

But none of them had guessed that what Ruan Ning was carrying was no longer completely a space. It was more like a small secret realm that could easily attract everyone. Lin Yuehuan could fully imagine what would happen to his Xiao Ning once this secret was leaked out. They may even be hunted by the entire country of China.

"Baby, tell me, who else knows about this place." No matter who it is, they must be silenced as soon as possible without leaving any potential danger.

Ruan Ning glanced at Lin Yuehuan as if he were a fool, "I'm not really stupid. I'm going to risk my life by shouting about this kind of thing."

"Then I'm the only one who has been here," Lin Yuehuan hugged his baby contentedly. Xiao Ning only trusted him, "Promise me that you won't tell anyone about this in the future."

"Why," Ruan Ning joked, "Afraid that you won't be able to protect me if I expose myself?"

"How is it possible!" Boss Lin, who was questioned by his wife about his ability, assured him, "Who dares to miss you? Kill him."

"What about those people in the capital who want me?"

"Xiao Ning, remember, our base is not afraid of anyone. I can protect you." For the first time, Lin Yuehuan didn't mean Lang Yan but the entire base. His determined tone let Ruan Ning know that the entire base had already It was firmly in the hands of this man.

The author has something to say: I was extremely out of ideas today and coded with difficulty for three full hours. I'm going to look at Tip of the Tongue for inspiration╮(╯▽╰)╭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.7M 114K 13
Melissa Crawford thinks she's just a regular teenage girl. She goes to school. She has friends, boy problems, homework...you know, the typical teenag...
2.5M 99.6K 44
#1 in alienromance 28/03/20 A New Breeding Program. They sent a message across space for one thing - females. The Species XD-63 or Xyons are a dying...