Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 76

325 8 0
By McEfexx

As Ruan Ning walked along, many Lang Yan team members who passed by said hello to him in a friendly manner. During the time he opened the store, he had contact with many of them. The superpowers in the group also have a very good impression of this beautiful little boss who has great supernatural powers, can get all kinds of rare goods, and has a very good temper.

As we approached the villa area, the road gradually became deserted. After all, most of the team members still have to live in dormitories or apartments. Only the team leader and a few captains can live in the villa area. Of course, high-level superpowers also have such treatment.

As soon as there was no one on the road, Ruan Ning became a little distracted. He was thinking about what happened this morning. Lin Yuehuan said that they wanted to be together, and he nodded. Then the atmosphere between the two began to feel a little strange. Although they were still getting along like that, Ruan Ning always felt that the man was looking at him a little bit more. Ruan Ning couldn't explain exactly what it was, but it just made him feel uneasy and a little sweet.

Will we really be together like this from now on? Ruan Ning didn't know why he nodded inadvertently in the morning, but now that he thought about it, he didn't regret it. Maybe he had already nodded unknowingly? As the man said before, sooner or later.

"Ah," the consequence of wandering while walking is that you will bump into someone if you are not careful, "I'm sorry, I didn't see the road clearly. Girl, are you okay?"

Ruan Ning apologized and reached out to help up the girl who was wrapped in a thick coat and sitting on the ground with her head lowered. Unexpectedly, as soon as her fingertips touched the person's arm, a familiar breath made Ruan Ning stretch out her hand. De's hand froze.

Yes, it's those people, yes, this person had the same feeling as Xiaoxiang and the crawling sisters did! Ruan Ning was very impressed by this kind of aura. It was not full of rotten death aura like zombies, nor was it full of life like a living person. It looked more like...

"The living dead, right? We are like the living dead." The girl lowered her head and a low, hoarse voice escaped from her pale lips.

Ruan Ning's eyes widened in surprise. She, how did she know what she was thinking, a superpower? Can you read minds?

The girl chuckled twice more, "You are so cute. You know in your heart that I am not alive anymore and you still don't want to admit it. No wonder that Xiaoxiang is so persistent with you. She is like this. She doesn't want to admit anything and always stubbornly thinks that she is Still alive."

"You know Xiaoxiang, who are you?" Ruan Ning was not too scared at this time. He did not feel too much power in the girl. Her abilities were about the same as Xiaoxiang at that time, both were level three. Besides, this person should be from the auxiliary system. Ruan Ning thought that even if there was a fight, he would be able to fight.

The girl looked up, her appearance was unexpectedly beautiful, but her pale and almost livid complexion made her look different from a normal person. Her pupils were white, but she looked at people with bright eyes, "I don't know her, I just occasionally I just heard the master mention it. She is a poor person who can't always recognize the reality. I heard that she wanted to turn you into a companion at that time? Hehe, you are like this and you still want to harm others. It would not be a pity to die. So I don't think too much about you and her, you are...very good."

When Song Nina said this, she lowered her eyes with some regret. If she had been as lucky as that Dongdong to meet such a good person, even if she just reached out to help her, maybe she wouldn't be like this now.

"You came to me specifically just to say this."

Song Nina smiled, wiped away the trace of unwillingness in her heart, stood up neatly, stared at Ruan Ning and said: "I didn't expect you to be able to successfully absorb the energy from the virus source. The owner of that virus asked me to try to transfer it. It's for you, he wants to meet Mr. Ruan, and the owner also has one, so he can give it to Mr. Ruan after the meeting."

Source of virus? Ruan Ning understood after thinking for a moment. "Is the source of the virus you're talking about the transparent crystal?"

"Yes," Song Nina nodded and said to the young man with a hint of expectation, "The master said you can help us. Mr. Ruan, don't worry, we can guarantee your safety. The master just wants to meet you to make a deal."

Unexpectedly, the seemingly gentle and kind boy shook his head firmly, "I can't go with you."

"Mr. Ruan, I guarantee you will not be in danger!" Song Nina became a little anxious, "If you don't cooperate, I don't mind taking you away with force."

Ruan Ning smiled resolutely, "You can't beat me. Although you are level three, you are only an auxiliary system. Do you have mind-reading powers? If you don't touch others, your powers will be ineffective."

Song Nina's expression changed, but she still insisted, "Even so, I can still take Ruan Sheng away without anyone noticing. Please cooperate with me, sir, and don't force me to do anything."

Unexpectedly, the young man still smiled and shook his head, "You couldn't take me away just now, and now he won't let you take me away."

he? Song Nina was wary. Is there anyone else around here? Impossible. Only level 4 or above superpowers can be so quietly near her without being noticed. Level 4...Song Nina's breathing suddenly tightened, and she clearly felt that the atmosphere nearby had changed instantly.

"That's right, how could I let my baby go with a strange woman casually? I just chased her down in the morning, and soon someone came to pry the corner. Baby, you are so good at attracting bees and butterflies."

A low male voice came unhurriedly from behind Song Nina, causing her to stiffen instantly and not dare to move, a fourth-level superpower!

The man with a gentle temperament passed over the girl who was standing still and walked directly to the boy, complaining half-jokingly.

Ruan Ning glared at Lin Yuehuan and told him to shut up, not noticing that there were so many people around. Lin Yuehuan smiled cheekily and hugged his shoulders. Ruan Ning struggled a few times and saw that the man's hand couldn't be shaken off like a piece of candy, so he simply stopped paying attention. Lin Yuehuan smiled triumphantly.

As the man appeared, Song Nina found that the surrounding atmosphere began to become chaotic. After careful inspection, she discovered that there were three or four superpowers at the same time when she was not aware of it. How could it be? Her feelings were actually blocked!

"It's really hard to find a place after wearing iron shoes. I was looking for you, and you came to the door yourself." Zhang Hua moved the joints of his wrists, obviously not intending to let go of this woman who dared to scheme against his brother. As for beating him, Women are not gentlemanly? Pooh! Don't you know they are all hooligans? Hooligans have to have a lot of manners.

Hou Yu also looked pale and was helped over by Tang Chengbin. He looked at the woman who was obviously unable to escape and sneered miserably. This woman was of a higher level than him. She only managed to completely block the mental fluctuations around her for a short period of time and was overdrafted. Yu has all his mental power, but the sins he suffered must always be made up for by the culprit.

Although Song Nina thought she was quite capable, facing so many superpowers at once, especially the man holding the boy in her arms, was obviously one level above her, and she couldn't think of any way to escape unscathed. If you are not as good as a human being, you don't need to struggle, you are just asking for trouble.

"Don't think that this is the end of the matter. The master will definitely find Mr. Ruan again, as well as those virus experimental subjects. Sooner or later, they will discover the existence of Mr. Ruan. They can't escape. Those "people" are all madmen. He Can't run away."

Lin Yuehuan frowned, and struck the girl unconscious with a thunder blade, "Take her away first, interrogate her carefully, and let her spit out everything she knows."

Hou Yu squinted his eyes and stared at Song Nina, who was picked up from the ground by Zhang Hua, and licked his lips, "Don't worry, I promise to make her spit out everything." Living dead? He hasn't tried it yet.

After Zhang Hua and the other three took the "prisoners" away, Ruan Ning said to Lin Yuehuan in confusion: "Why do I feel that Brother Hou Yu is different from usual?"

"He likes you very much. Of course he will be angry when someone hurts you." Lin Yuehuan gently touched Ruan Ning's head and led him home.

Ruan Ning felt warm in his heart after hearing this. Apart from Zhang Hua, he usually played the best with Hou Yu. When the store was opened, Hou Yu not only often came to visit, but also took the initiative to help in the kitchen even when he came to the house for dinner. Unlike several others, The old man sat down on the sofa and talked non-stop. Usually, after several captains arrived, they were like locusts crossing the border. There were some fruits, nuts, snacks, etc. on their coffee table, and there was nothing left. Each one was better than the other. eat.

After returning home, Ruan Ning began to think about the source of the virus. It turned out that that kind of stone was called the source of the virus. I wonder if it had anything to do with the zombie virus. And if what the girl said is true, then her so-called master still has one on his hand. The first virus source as big as a fingernail gave the spiritual spring in the space the ability to heal wounds. The second pigeon egg is even bigger. Not only does it allow his powers to be directly promoted from the second-level mid-level to the third level, but the spiritual spring also begins to have an almost heaven-defying effect on the powers. You must know that the end of the world has been However, there is no substance that can specifically target the growth of superpowers. People with superpowers often have to rely on themselves to achieve breakthroughs. Ruan Ning was a little itchy if there was a third one. He really wanted that third one, especially.

But whether he secretly went to see the so-called "master" or went to the third source of the virus, Ruan Ning was sure that once Lin Yuehuan knew about it, his ass would be ruined. That man would really treat his ass A poisonous one.

In the evening, Lin Yuehuan came out of the bathroom after taking a dip in the spiked bath water his wife put in specially for him. He was in a good mood and sat on the edge of the bed to help Ruan Ning tuck in the quilt, "It might snow tonight, really bad." Sharing a bed with brother?"

Ruan Ning shrank into the quilt, frowning and worried, "Why is it snowing again? It hasn't been sunny for a few days since the Chinese New Year." He was most afraid of the cold.

Lin Yuehuan thought for a while, "Who can say accurately about the climate in the end of the world, but the weather will not get warmer in the short term. Should we turn up the air conditioner temperature a little higher?"

Ruan Ning thought for a while and shook his head, "The temperature is too high and it's uncomfortable to sleep, so let's leave it like that." After hesitating for a few seconds, he said, "Well, Brother Huan, that girl said during the day that her master still had a source of the virus... ..."

Lin Yuehuan raised his eyebrows, "What then?"

Ruan Ning shrank into the quilt again, making sure that even if the man wanted to deal with him later, he could get under the quilt to take refuge in time, and then he mustered up the courage to say: "I want it!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 132 28
After being sealed away, Pitch is determined to get revenge on Jack and the guardians. Remembering the day he had combined darkness with frost, Pitch...
15.4K 256 106
Description; Status in COO: 102 Chapters (Completed) The business bigshot who covered the sky with one hand, Zhao Yao, died of an illness. Once he op...
28.1K 824 99
Don't raise wolf dogs in farm games Author: Wanton Eryi Category: Tanmi doujin Sow the seeds and you can harvest potatoes x50, Chinese cabbage x60, c...
19.6K 297 145
Associated Names: 穿成綠茶後我晉升為團寵 Author(s): 橙子不澀 Status in COO: 144 Chapters (Completed) After a while, he became the green tea cannon fodder in a beaut...