Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 74

325 11 0
By McEfexx

Lin Yuehuan touched the left side of his cheek that was kissed, feeling very pleasantly surprised. Ruan Ning was shy and rarely took the initiative to express his feelings, so Lin Yuehuan always thought that he was still in a state of unrequited love. After all, Ruan Ning had never responded to his confession. But after today's event, Lin Yuehuan felt that he had finally come through.

"Xiao Ning."

"Gān?"

"Kiss me again."

"Then you go to bed first."

"Kiss when you wake up?"

"Um."

Lin Yuehuan smiled with satisfaction and nodded his mouth, "Kiss here when you wake up."

"Hurry up and go to sleep." Ruan Ning glared at him with a red face.

"Yes, my dear."

"..."

The tiger lingered at the door of the bedroom for a while. Seeing that its two fathers were only paying attention to it and no one paid any attention to it, it went downstairs with its tail hanging down in despair. Woohoo~, no one wants the tiger~~~~(>_<)~~~~

"Tiger, tiger?" Wang Huanhuan flew out of the kitchen and landed on the back of the big dog.

The tiger ignored it and was feeling sad.

"Tiger, I found the dried meat that Xiao Ning made before in the cupboard, as well as many other delicious foods, all sealed in jars."

"!" The lost big dog immediately became energetic.

When Ruan Ning returned to the kitchen after recovering from his illness, he discovered that his little inventory had been dragged away by two small animals.

Ruan Ning fell ill quickly and recovered very quickly. He was able to walk in the evening. However, Lin Yuehuan insisted not to let him enter the kitchen and asked people from the canteen to bring dinner directly.

"Xiao Ning, what are your plans after this promotion?" Lin Yuehuan asked Ruan Ning while pouring soup into Ruan Ning's bowl at the dinner table.

Ruan Ning took a sip of the chicken soup brought from the canteen and found it quite refreshing. "Plan? What plan?" What plan could he have? He would just run the shop as before and then take care of the space and cook.

Lin Yuehuan obviously disagreed with him, "Have you never thought about the difference between level two superpowers and level three?"

"?" He really hadn't thought about it. Normally, Ruan Ning rarely used powers in the base.

"Eat the chicken and don't throw it secretly under the table." Lin Yuehuan stopped Ruan Ning from feeding the tiger under the table and patiently explained to him, "The transition from the second-level to the third-level ability can be said to be a Hom, many people are stuck at the peak of Level 2. Xiaoning, it is a blessing in disguise that you can advance to Level 3 this time. Logically speaking, no one in the base can hurt you. But your physical fitness is too poor, and your actual combat ability is poor. Don't worry, once you meet someone with bad intentions, your true strength may not reach Level 3. Do you understand what I say?"

Ruan Ning tried hard to digest the content of the man's words, "Brother Huan, are you saying that my powers still need training, and then... a blessing in disguise means someone wants to harm me?"

"Smart," Lin Yuehuan didn't hide anything, and told him all the things that Zhang Hua had found out before, "I don't know what role that stone played, but Ruan Ning, you have to know, from the second level to the middle level It is very dangerous to advance to the third level. I have never heard of any superpower in China doing this before. Even many people at the peak of the second level have turned into zombies because they couldn't survive it. I don't want you to do this. I will take such risks when I don't know. As for the woman who rolled the stone to you, I can be sure that she did it on purpose. She probably knew that you had a way to use this stone, so she handed the stone to you through the child. inside."

Ruan Ning never thought that one of his inadvertent actions would be used by someone with intentions. When did it start? Was it the time when he casually asked Dongdong to help him find stones in the market or... earlier? When you were in Qu County? Being targeted so early, the matter in that space has also been exposed! No, it's impossible. Ruan Ning comforted himself. He had never taken anyone to space, and he would not expose it so easily.

Lin Yuehuan saw Ruan Ning thoughtful and did not bother him. When he finally continued to drink the soup with a complicated expression on his face, Lin Yuehuan slowly said, "Xiao Ning, I'm still saying the same thing, I won't ask you about your secrets, but you must never put yourself in danger again. This sudden promotion is the last one. If I find you misbehaving and making fun of your own life next time," he grinned, "I will spank you hard."

Ruan Ning was so frightened by him that he lowered his head to take a sip of the soup with a guilty conscience. He didn't mean it. Who would have thought that the stone would suddenly make him advance. He thought it would have an effect on the spiritual spring. Besides, he How old are you to be spanked on the butt? If people know about it, do you want to spank your face?

"What, you're still not convinced?" Lin Yuehuan saw him taking a sip of soup and glancing at himself. He was obviously not convinced. He suddenly felt that he was too tolerant to the little guy, "Do you still want that kind of stone next time?" All he said just now was in vain.

Ruan Ning didn't dare to answer. He lowered his head and stuffed something into his mouth, thinking in his mind that if there was any, of course he would. That kind of stone would be very effective. He didn't know what Lingquan would look like this time. Would it be thicker? ? Oops, taking a shower would be uncomfortable.

"I'm just too spoiled to you. If you dare to do such dangerous things again, watch your little butt." Lin Yuehuan threatened a few words and decided to let him go for the time being, otherwise what would happen if the child develops a rebellious mentality. Alas, falling in love is really more troublesome than raising a son.

"Oh." Ruan Ning reflexively reached out to cover her buttocks and responded in a low tone.

"Okay, let's find someone to look at the store from now on. From tomorrow on, you and I will go to the training base of the group to improve your physical fitness. You also need to practice your super powers repeatedly. I feel that the energy fluctuations in your body are not It's stable. Although the promotion was successful, the foundation is not solid. I will take you out to fight against losses when I have time."

Ruan Ning's eyes lit up and he suddenly became happy again. He liked going out of the base the most.

Lin Yuehuan shook his head and smiled. A child's temperament is such that emotions come and go quickly.

When taking a shower at night, Ruan Ning entered the space and went straight to the spiritual spring.

"It doesn't look like there has been any change." He reached out and stirred the spiritual spring water, feeling that it was still the same as it was before.

Could it be that all the energy in the stone was used to help him advance this time? Ruan Ning took off his clothes and soaked in the spring water in confusion. After taking a dip in the spring water, he immediately felt something was different.

Liang Sisi's spiritual energy rushed into Ruan Ning's pores, and the supernatural powers in his body seemed to be activated by these spiritual energy, running very fast. People with superpowers can sense things like superpowers at any time, but only when they are used can the energy in the body actually move. While running, the energy will slowly increase with the process of being exhausted and restored each time. This is also the so-called training of major supernatural groups. However, the recovery of superpowers has a time limit. Usually, a level one superpower will consume all the superpowers in the body within an hour, but it will take a full half a day to fully recover. Of course, the higher the level of the superpower, the shorter the recovery time. .

Ruan Ning can now clearly feel that his supernatural energy is constantly being taken out of the body as the spiritual energy flows in and out of the pores, and then recovers quickly. After taking a bath, he feels completely refreshed, which is much better than when he soaked in the spiritual spring before. , this time is even different. Ruan Ning feels that now he is not as weak as he was after being in a coma for three days and three nights. Instead, his body is full of energy, and even the water power in his body is much more active.

So this time the spiritual spring did not become able to nourish supernatural powers after absorbing the small stones? When he thought of this possibility, he was as surprised as the last change in Lingquan. At the dinner just now, Brother Huan told him that his third-level powers were not stable and he needed to train more. Ruan Ning himself also felt that the energy in his body was indeed stable. He is sometimes strong and sometimes weak and unstable, but after just taking a bath for less than half an hour, he actually feels that his powers have become much more solid, so this time it is really a blessing in disguise.

I just don't know the purpose of the woman who gave him the stone. Was it just to make him suddenly advance to the next level and then turn into a zombie because he couldn't survive? But Ruan Ning thought that he had not offended anyone, so who wanted to harm him?

Puzzling for a while, Ruan Ning glanced at the bathtub in the bathroom, and after thinking for a moment, he put half a tank of spiritual spring water in it, and then poured water until the rǔ white spiritual spring was diluted and became transparent. , and then walked out of the bathroom as if nothing had happened.

"Have you finished washing? Sit down and wipe your hair." Lin Yuehuan habitually patted the edge of the bed and asked him to sit over.

Ruan Ning quickly shook his head, "Brother Huan, I'll wipe it myself. You go take a shower first."

Lin Yuehuan was a little surprised, what happened to the little guy today, "I'll wash it after wiping it for you. Come here first."

Ruan Ning shook her head vigorously and refused, "No, you go take a shower first, otherwise the water will get cold."

"Okay, I'm going to wash up and dry my hair myself, otherwise I won't be allowed to sleep." Lin Yuehuan had no choice but to tell him to dry his hair before going to bed to avoid migraine.

"I know, I know, you go quickly, you need to take a good soak for a while." Don't waste it, the tank is half full of spiritual spring water.

Lin Yuehuan entered the bathroom and saw that hot water had been put in the bathtub. He couldn't help but laugh. What kind of trick was this little guy doing? Why was he so urged to take a bath today?

After he washed himself off and soaked himself in the bathtub, Lin Yuehuan's expression changed drastically, and an unknown energy instantly surged into his body, causing bursts of tingling pain. After that energy circulated in the body for a week, it gradually overflowed from Lin Yuehuan's pores, carrying impurities that were difficult to detect with the naked eye, and then poured in and overflowed again. After just a few cycles, Lin Yuehuan noticed the benefits. His almost stagnant superpowers were slightly loosened. Even if the amplitude was not large, it was surprising enough.

It must be the problem with this tank of water. No wonder Xiao Ning urged him to take a bath today uncharacteristically. Lin Yuehuan remembered the news he received from Zhang Hua for the first time and learned that a water-type mutated little guy easily advanced to the next level after being in a coma for two days. thing. At that time, he was still wondering how it was that it was much more difficult for a person with mutant powers to advance than ordinary powers, so how could this water power user advance to the second level so easily? Thinking about it now, it was probably because Ruan Ning was here The mysterious substance added to the bathtub. When he thought of Ruan Ning unpreparedly revealing this secret to him in such an almost straightforward way, Lin Yuehuan suddenly felt heartbroken. His Xiao Ning trusted him. Fresh (panda has no eye circles) organized and produced for you

The energy in the water was still washing inside repeatedly. After adapting to the stinging pain caused by the energy coming in and out, Lin Yuehuan almost enjoyed soaking himself in the bathtub. Every energy cycle made him feel extremely relaxed. As a result, Lin Yuehuan was reluctant to leave. When he got out of the bathtub, Ruan Ning had already fallen asleep.

After touching the little guy's head and confirming that the hair was dry, Lin Yuehuan lovingly planted a kiss on the sleeping boy's forehead. Regardless of whether others could hear him or not, he leaned directly into his ear and whispered, "Xiao Ning, you I'm very happy that you trust me like this." After saying that, he reluctantly took a bite of the boy's white and soft earlobe, and then he hugged the boy and turned off the lights and went to sleep.

In the dark night, a pair of little ears turned red quietly.

The author has something to say: When should Xiao Shou reveal his space to Xiao Gong? I always feel that the time is almost there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 824 99
Don't raise wolf dogs in farm games Author: Wanton Eryi Category: Tanmi doujin Sow the seeds and you can harvest potatoes x50, Chinese cabbage x60, c...
15.4K 256 106
Description; Status in COO: 102 Chapters (Completed) The business bigshot who covered the sky with one hand, Zhao Yao, died of an illness. Once he op...
6.5K 254 18
Hwangbo Chung-Cha was pretty content with her life⁠: avoiding crowds, ignoring ghosts around her, moving houses to escape said ghosts. When she moves...
54.4K 1.9K 90
Author: Soft Lemon Category: Tanmi doujin Overnight, Guan Yu was reborn into the interstellar era, and after owing a huge debt, he and his two-year-o...