Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 12

1.6K 59 9
By DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
Samon and his inmates go in the hole. "Please welcome inmate 71, and with him inmate number 58!". Nico started freaking out again.

"Nico?" Rock asked.

"Hajime, that's the guy that was floating in the air! I told you, he was real!" Nico shouted. He grabs Hajime by the back of his uniform and jumped over ledge. "And you thought I was crazy!".

"Watch out for the ground!" Yamato yelled, before they landed. Nico landed on his feet as Hajime's upper body is in the ground.

"That's going to leave a mark" I said.

"Try to wiggle your legs if you're alright sir!" Seitarou yelled.

I didn't want Nico to fight by himself, plus I wanna fight something. I climbed on the ledge.

"Tb/n, what are you doing?" Uno asked. I jump. "Damn it, you still have your fever!".

"Fever?" Seitarou asked.

"Tb/n's sick, and refuses to go to a doctor." Uno said.

"Snitch!" I yelled.

I landed on my feet beside Nico. "Tb/n are you joining me?" Nico asked.

I looked at him. "Yep, i didn't want to leave you out numbered." I looked back at Hajime still in the ground. "Hajime, you good?" I walked over to him. "Need help?" I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him out.

"Thanks," Hajime said.

I straightened up his hat for him and walked away while saying "Yep,".

Samon started laughing. "That was a pretty flashy entrance, if you were trying to make us laugh then it worked mr. Ape." Samon said. Hajime got beside me and Nico then punched the top of Nico's head.

"That's pretty, big talk coming from the laughing stock of this prison." Hajime said.

"Oh hey, when did the petting zoo lose their monkey?" I asked. I could've sworn I heard Hajime and Nico chuckle quietly to themselves. Samon must've heard me because he gave me a look.

"Looks like a grudge match between Samon Goku and Hajime Sugoroku." Mitsuru announced.

"I never said I wa-".

"Hajime!" I turned back and looked up to the other inmates cheering.

"Show them what we're made of supervisor!" Seitarou cheered.

"Break a leg, sir." Jyugo said. Hajime let out a heavy sigh, and I looked back to Hajime walking over to the spinning top.

"Well looks like I don't have much of a choice." Hajime say, while grabbing the end of the rope.

"Hey, Nico." I said.

"Yeah?" Nico asked.

"If you need my help, tell me and I'll come running." I said.

"I will, same to you, Tb/n! We're a team for this round." Nico said.

"The top spinning contest is about to begin! Ready?.. Set!.. Go!" Mitsuru yelled, while Hajime and Samon pulled the rope.

"Numbers 71, 58 go for Hajime!" Samon said.

The two Inmates with Samon started running towards Hajime. I ran after the two Inmates. I keep forgetting I'm fast on my feet, and got in front of number 71. He tried to throw a punch at me, but I caught his fist. He tried with his other hand but I caught that too. Number 71 was actually trying to push back, but I'm not even struggling.

"Tb/n, on your right!".

"Huh?" I looked to my right and number 58 was floating in the air and he was coming at me with a high kick.

Uno's pov;
Tb/n ducked down in time and number 58 ended up kicking 71 in the face. Tb/n let go of 71's hands as 71 flew back and hit the ground. Number 58 was surprised along with Hajime, Samon, and Nico. Tb/n stood back up and looked at 58.

"You got a kick on you, little man." Tb/n said.

Number 58 stopped floating in the air, and came at Tb/n and tried to hit him, but Tb/n kept dodging or blocking every attack number 58 threw at him like Tb/n was reading him. I could tell 58 was getting annoyed with Tb/n, and when 58 tried to throw another punch. Tb/n stepped to the side and kicked number 58's feet underneath him causing him to fall on his back.

"It's like Tb/n knows what his doing, like his done this before." Rock said.

"I know to Tb/n this is nothing." Jyugo said.

Tb/n steps away from number 58 and walked towards the spinning tops. Number 58 and 71 got up to their feet and charged at him.

"Tb/n!" I yelled.

Tb/n turns around and got ready for another fight, but Nico ran over and threw his chained ball in between them. Numbers 58 and 71 jumped back.

"What the hell?!" Samon yelledd.

"Attacking someone, two v one is playing dirty." Nico said.

"Oh look, he's getting serious now." Rock said.

"I didn't even know, he could make a face like that." I said.

"I have zero tolerance for bad guys that commit, cowardly villainous acts! Say your prayers evildoers! You're about to get what's coming to you!" Nico yelled. Tb/n slapped his forehead.

"There he goes playing the superhero." Rock said.

"Evildoer is a strange word coming from a prisoner." I said.

"Crap, we better get ready" Jyugo said..

"Yeah, right." Rock says, before we turned away from the match.

"What are you guys getting ready for? We're just watching." Seitarou asked confused.

Nico's pov;
"That sweet one liner, i just dropped is near the top of the things I always wanted to say!" I said.

"How ridiculous.. Let's end this quick okay, Qi" I hear 58 say, as he looked to the side and saw his cellmate gone. He looks around until he found him laying outside the hole. "Come here Qi, this is no time to be tanning!".

"I'm a pharmaceutical chemist, fighting really isn't my thing, and i got hurt because of you." Qi said.

"Huh?" 58 questioned.

"Don't worry about it, I'm going to take a nap really quick." Qi said.

"I want you to know that, you're completely worthless." 58 said.

"Don't talk to me like that, I got total faith in your abilities to break that kids face." Qi said.

"Well yeah, you're right about that." 58 say, while turning back around to me.

"I should ask Tb/n to teach me to fight like him, he was awesome!" I thought to myself.

I ran towards 58 and tried to hit him with my chain ball. He jumped back.

"You're way too slow." He said.

"Hey listen, I need you to teach me how to float in the air like you were doing earlier!" I said.

"Hey! The only way you know about that, if you were spying on me during my meditation." He said.

"Please teach master, I wanna learn how to fly like you!" I said.

"Look I'm good, but no ones good enough to teach an amateur like you, how to use qigong." he said.

"Qigong? That sounds awesome, teach me qigong!" I said.

"Like I said, someone with a level low as yours is unteachable." He said.

"Okay, fine! Will you do it, if I show you a cooler move?" I asked, as it caught his attention. "Here goes!". Before doing a fly kick towards him, as beeping sounds beeped over my speaking.

No one's pov;
"What the hell?" Y/n mumbled, as he looked around for the beeping sounds.

"Okay, that was a close call but we made it in time." Jyugo said.

"In time for what?" Seitarou asked..

"To protect our more sensitive viewers." Jyugo said. They showed Seitarou the equipment in their hands. "I'm in charge of all the bleeping".

"I'm the censor." Uno said.

"And I blur out erupting images." Rock said.

"Oh, that should go well." Seitarou said.

Hajime's pov;
I blocked Samon's staff and threw it back."Come on, this isn't a cage match. You're suppose to go after the top. Follow the rules will ya!" I shout at Samon.

"Oh, I'll go after the top. But not until I'm done with you. I perfer to tackle the most painful task first and save the rest for later. Well that's part of my thinking, there's also the fact I don't like you." Samon said.

"So that's your real move is it?" I questioned, as he tried to hit me with his staff, but I caught it. Samon let's go of his staff and ran towards me. I was holding him back.

"Us, guards aren't allowed to fight normally. So I have to take advantage while I can." He said.

"Really, not in the mood to entertain your idiotic." I say, before throwing him to the side and ran towards the spinning top. "You're a waste of my time!".

"Don't treat me so lightly!" He shouted.

"Supervisor behind you!" I hear Yamato yelled. I looked behind me to number 58's qigong blast coming towards me. When it got close to hitting me, I got tackled to the side. The blast went by and hit the ground. I looked to see who tackled me and it was number 7. He helped me again.

I noticed the long sleeve of his forearm was burned off from 58's qigong. Number 7's burn scars and scars from old stitches were showing, and they looked awful in person. I could've sworn i heard people gasp. Not only that number 58's blast burned 07's forearm badly and his bleeding pretty bad.

"Number 07, your arm." I said.

Number 07 looks at his bleeding forearm arm with no expression on his face. "It's fine, I can't feel it.".

"Seems number 07 got hurt by 58's blast while saving Hajime." Mitsuru announced.

"Number 58, no more qigong blasts!" Samon ordered.

I ripped a huge part of my uniform and wrapped 07s arm up to stop the bleeding.

"That's quite impressive, he's skilled with his qi." I said.

Number 25 came towards us and waved his arms around."Did you see, what he did there! That's a kame *beep* meha dude! A real kame *beep* meha! Kameha*beep*".

"It's too obvious, if you only bleep the last part!" Nunber 11 said.

"He keeps repeating it!" Number 15 said.

"Tb/n are you okay?" Number 25 asked.

"Yeah," Number 07 said. I tied off the wrapping, and number 25 ran back over to 58.

Number 07 looked at Samon and the spinning tops like he has a plan.

Nico's pov;
"You gotta teach me that special move you did, come on I'm begging ya!" I say to 58.

"I'm not nice enough to teach my moves to you." He says, before coming towards me with a attack.

"Okay, how about you teach me if I beat you then?!" I asked. I tried doing a kick, but he blocks it. "Aw that's a bummer he blocked my kick".

"That looks like one of Liang's attacks." He said, before jumping back. "How did you learn that move?".

"I thought it kinda looked neat, when he used it on Rock so I decided to copy it." I said.

No one's pov;
"I see, it's that technique." Jyugo said.

"You seen it before Jyugo?" Uno asked.

"It's fearsome, he copies anything that interest him." Jyugo said.

"A book of mysteries of Nico, by minmei publishing company." Rock said.

"Wait, you're seriously saying there's a book?" Seitarou asked.

Nico's pov;
"Come on, you know my moves are awesome! Don't you wanna teach me now?" I asked.

He gets in a fight position. "Teach you what?" He asked.

"Why don't you make him, your student?" Qi asks in the background.I looked at him confused."Just do it, you won't have to go through the trouble of winning the tournament.".

"You're really looking for a student?" I asked.

"Well obviously, I'm a gifted qigong master after all. My main objective of  winning this tournament, was to get a worthy talented student to become my successor. Seen I'm in prison, I have no choice but have the warden bring one to me." He said.

"Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! I'll be the best student you could ever ask for!" I shouted.

"Will you shut up for a second and listen to me, you couldn't possibly understand how committed I am to winning this tournament. You probably ask for something stupid, if you ended up winning it." He said.

"There's nothing stupid about it" I say in a serious tone. "I'm going to win this tournament, so that I could ask for the latest video game console! It doesn't make sense that we could have tv and Manga, but no video games. I want to inform everyone that once in for all that video games, anime, and Manga makes the world go round. And they remain to be enjoyed together!".

"That's exactly what I meant by stupid." He said, before kicking me back."You're desire to waste on video games doesn't compare to my call.".

"But if I beat you, will you make me your student?" I asked.

"I might consider it but that's if you win, kid." He said.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey, everyone I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts?

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 534 8
(y/n) Sakura Evergarden. The royal princess to an island most don't know about. Legends say its off the coast of Japan but where is it really? So wh...
117K 2.3K 53
⊹OLD⊹· Contains- ⊹×Reader ⊹What if- Scenarios ⊹Fluff ⊹Angst ⊹Yaoi(Maybe) ⊹Platonic Relationship ⊹AU! ⊹Fanart ⊹(Gender)!Reader Characters- ⊹Hitoshi ⊹S...
174K 4K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...
164K 3.5K 64
All in the title UPDATES: uhh, no, uh, none... no updates...