The New kid

By Mcsplodey

It's Edd, Matt, and Tom's Senior year at Swellview High School. Matt wants to be prom King, Edd wants to win... More

The Rain
Worry
Befriending the devil
Mall Eddventures
Bridge of memories
Why
A/N: VOTES!!
Your freindly neighborhood Ghostbusters pt.1
Your freindly neighborhood Ghostbusters pt.2
Just hold on
Trust me
Failed plans & Art Projects
THIS BOOK IS NOT DEAD & OMG WTH PLS HELP
What's seen in the bathroom STAYS in the bathroom
The warmth my parents never gave me
Your Safe.
Someone is here..
Bye Bye
The 4 Armies
Important Vote +Art!!!
Yes Miss
Days Remaining: 3
Days Remaining: 2
Days remaining: 1
Prom
Dad?
Red, Red, Red, Red
Prom (again) & Goodbyes
Blue
Harpoons
Breaking Points
Merciless
Frenemies
The kid no one knew about
What it takes to be a Princess
Goodbye for now
Blue Leader
Dreams or reality?
Going Crazy
Losing everything
Living with the enemy
Our Secret
author updateeee

Drunkenly Drunk (p.s drunk)

12 0 0
By Mcsplodey

Tom's P.O.V

"Ughghhnn" I groaned, lifting my head, the blurry faces focused and my eyes adjusted to the screen. I blinked several times before realizing what was going on.

"Speak of the devil," I regretfully moved my head to the right, dizziness hit me like a brick and I reached out my hands to hold onto whatever was near me but I was restricted. The Black Leader sat at the head of the table, a black satin cloth and fancy silverware was placed out. I looked to my left to find Tord wearing a Black soldier's outfit and keeping his eyes on the leader. Natasha sat in front of me. My hands were tied to my chair and a black muzzle cloaked my mouth. "Tell me, why is it you keep him so close to you?"

"We came here to discuss business, no?" Tord reminds him.

He scoffs, "It's so interesting," He picks up this knife and runs his finger along the edge. "I'm not used to having people disobey me, am I?"

"No Sir," she agrees.

He points the knife in our direction, "Do you know why that is?"

"Please, enlighten me." Tord smiles.

He smiles back, "Because Red Leader, they know they must be suicidal to do such a thing. But you," he laughs, "Well you aren't one of my soldiers. You're a nuances and an enemy. Quite the change of pace don't you think? The Red Leader and the Black Leader sitting at the same table dining together. How long have we been at war now?"

"For generations."

"And yet, you dare to speak without being spoken to? In my base?" His chair screeches as he pulls it out. His heavy footsteps boom around us, he comes to my side and gently runs the knife across my chest. I feel a dim pressure and stare at the empty chair unflinching. "Do you know the difference between you and me?"

"No sir," his eyes are locked onto the Black Leader.

"The difference," He moves the knife to face level, "is . ." He lowers the tip to my cheek and begins to slowly press it down. I try to jerk my body back but there's nowhere to go, my face flares with a burning sensation, and a cold liquid seeps down my skin. "You are soft." Tord refuses to break eye contact, "Is that not enough for your little pet?" I try to compose myself, I know he's only trying to get a reaction out of Tord. I tighten my muscles and hold my breath. "Ohh, I know," He grins. "Servants," He calls. "Get General Hagan in here right away."

Wait . .

A tall young man with a perfect blonde haircut walked through the door. The same man who took over at the Red Base. "YOU TRAITOR!" I screamed at him. Tord didn't seem to understand what I was saying and looked confused at my incoherent muffled yells.

The Black Leader swiftly pulled my chair out and bent down to my level, "You see Mr. Thompson, I know everything about you. Your parents were killed by your little friend over here because they were working for me. Small world, isn't it? I suppose if you can manage to be friends with the Red Leader, it is hypothetically possible to become one army. You were the start of this experiment, could a Red Soldier live alongside a Black Soldier's child? But I was in for a treat when I found out who the two of you were. Tord Larson, someone who already has chemistry with my army's little flower." Tord uncomfortable shifts and looks at Natasha,

What the hell is he talking about?

"I have to say you two jumped right to it quicker than I thought. She tastes good, doesn't she? And what about you?" He grabs my face and looks me up and down. "A drunk and good-for-nothing alcoholic." He takes off my muzzle and sets it on the table. He opened a bottle, "Now you must be thirsty," He squeezed my cheeks together forcing my mouth to open, the hard liquor overfilled my mouth and spilled down my chin. If I didn't start to swallow I'd choke, "You look a little upset now Red. Does this bother you?" I helplessly chugged down the bottle. Bits and pieces of the night at the bridge flooded my memory. He took the bottle off my lips as I coughed and sputtered. "Come on, I know you want to do something." He pressed.

"Sir," Hagan saultues.

"You traitor!" I freely yelled at him, my voice started to slur and slip. "You pei-*hic*-piece o-of shit! I knew something w-wasss up! You were the person who *hic* let the b-black army in!"

"Is that all you remember him from?"

The general moves to stand behind me and runs his hands down my neck and my shoulders, my eyes go wide as the dots connect. "Y-Y-You ... y-y-y-ou w-were. . ." My breath hitched as his familiar hands touched my skin. That night ... t-that .. that night he was.. he was the man who.. I-I-I I I can't breathe I can't--

Tord stood up, "Enough! Stop this at once!"

The black leader holds up his hand and Hagan walks away, I start to hyperventilate and cry. "Now look what you've done to the little fiend, it seems its poor feelings are hurt."

"What the hell do you want?" Tord curses.

"I want you to realize your place. You are in MY army. You might have been put in the position as the Red Army's Leader but you are nothing but a soft child. You have no place to be leading. Yet here you are. If you're stupid enough to come against me because of some "friend", what will you do for her? Hm? Rest assured if you ever try to leave, I won't kill you, no no, that is no fun. But, next time the video you see will be real. And we'll have two victims. I will give the two of you time to shape up and find ways to serve this army and prove your worth. The fiend will serve as a weapon to this army, if you cannot get it under control for that, I have no use for you and I'll lead your army alone. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir," Tord bowed.

"Good, in the meantime I cannot let your rash acts go unpunished. Follow Hagan downstairs. The next time we meet I expect perfection. Won't you escort me?" He looks to Natasha who bows and then follows him. The clamps lift off my hands. I take deep breaths as Tord comes up to me, I wipe the blood on my face and ignore him, he sees my legs trembling and pulls my arm over his shoulder.

"I-I'm *hic* FINE!" I yell at him. I push him off of me and drunkenly follow a man in black, I can't remember what I'm doing or where I'm going. Actually, where am I even? Where is Tamra? I don't want her seeing me so drunk I have to set a good example. I rub my head and see Tord behind me, he looks stressed and worried. "Tooorddd," I laugh, "When did you g-get *hic* heree?"

His wide eyes look at me, "Are you being serious?" He questions. 

"Serioussss? Hehehe, your tooouu s-ser-siri-wait whats the word?" I think hard then give up. I look around and the dark stairs ahead, "Where are we going tordle? C-Can I *hic* have a-another drinkkyy" I chime.

He scans me confused and mumbles, "What the hell did he give you? You get drunk after 12 bottles you only had one-" 

"Shut up!" The man in front of me grumbles.

"YOU SHUT U-MHMPMM!" Tordle covers my mouth, I lick his hand to get it off and of course, it works. He cries out in disgust.

"Did you just-?!"

A group of people surrounded us and held us down, they weren't very nice and I asked them to go away but for some reason, they didn't seem to listen. People are so rude today. "Tordleeeeeeee wheree are youu *hic*." The next thing I knew my hands were chained above me and I was in a really dark room. "Heyy" I grumpily complain, "Who t-turned off the *hic* lights?" I stared at the chain, "Hey ToRdLe! Do you think I could swing from this?" I gasp thinking about swinging. I lift up my legs and stare in amazement at it holding my weight. I put my feet back on the ground. "Owie.." I sigh.

"God, you never stop talking do you?" A man groans. He walks around me with his shirt off.

"Aren't you colddd? Hehe, I'mmm coldddd" I giggle. He puts his hands under my shirt, and I flinch at his touch. I don't remember why I'm so afraid of people touching me but for some reason I am. "Can you *hic* s-stop doing that?" I ask the rude man. He answers by putting his hands under my pants, "WHOA WHOA!" I yell, "W-Wait! *Hic hic hic* Hehe are you gayyy?" I ask. He pulls his hands out flustered and kicks me. "I've never met a gay person beofreee" I laugh. "Is *hic* your favorite color OH i-is it all of them?!" I exclaim. He didn't look amused and seemed really frustrated. "ToRdLE!! Hehe! Youu *hic hic* have-tuh s-see dis gay person I foundd hehe" Tord is thrown on the concert ground with a thud, the rude gay man smashes a bottle over his head and his eyes close. "THATT WASUNT VERY NICE!" I scream at him.

He ignores me and ties up tordle, "Do you want to watch your friend suffer?" He smiles.

"UM nOoOU! Are y-you stuipd *hic*? Why would I w-waannuh do that? Doou you wanna watch yooUR friend suffer?" I questioned. Tords eyes fluttered open, "Oh hey Tordle! I-I was *hic* just talkin about youu hehe," The man grabs tape and pushes it on my mouth, "MPMHMP! MHAY!" I lick the tape but it doesn't come off. I frown, annoyed.

"Red Leader is it?" The man asks.

"Don't speak to me you dirty scumbag." Tord spits on him. That's kinda gross. But I guess it was gross of me to lick his hand. I guess it's not that gross. He is mean though. "How can you even live knowing you betrayed your army? Have you no shame?"

"No, I don't, this army offered me so much more than you ever could. If you feel so bad for your friend here, why don't I just show you what I did to him?" I boredly looked at my shoes, my head hurt. I wondered if I could pick myself up and giggled at the thought. His mom probably never disciplined him right since he's so mean.

Tords P.O.V

Thomas spun around in Lalaland, and I was once grateful for the childish drunk he could become. Right now it was the only thing keeping him from getting more hurt than he already was. The man devilishly grinned and put his cold hands on my torso, I kept my gaze fixed upon him staying unfazed. He put his hand on my face, "Oh don't worry Mr. Red. I'll make sure you have no dignity left."

He slid his hand down past my waist and my body uncontrollably twitched, he laughed and kept moving down, and I bit my lip. My stomach churned and chills went through my body. I uncomfortably groaned, he grabbed me and closed his hand tight, "AhG" I cried out. He moved his hand and kicked me where it hurt, My legs immediately gave out and my body exploded in pain. I was being held up by my hands. Chains rattled from Thomas' side of the room, I looked over the man's shoulder to find an error reading on Thomas' screen. His hands shifted into purple paws with daggers at the end and sharp horns formed on his head. His fangs bit through the tape and the cuffs snapped.

Thomas lunged at the man, "Doou you *hic hic* know whut c-conset is you s-shithead?! Tordle i-isn't gay!" He screamed at him. He looked back at me, "*Hic* R-Right Torddys?" I managed a nod while still suffering. Thomas ripped his claws through him and a blood thrilling scream echoed through the walls. He pushed him out of his claws and his eyes rolled back. His lifeless body hit the ground with a thud. He kicked it away and undid my chains. I fell on the floor holding myself in unbearable pain. "H-He w-was *hic hic hic* da mean-est gay person I ever met!" He exclaimed with his hands up. "Tordle are y-you crying?" Thomas put his hand on my face and wiped away my tears with a childish smile, "Whhy are u crying?" I didn't even know what to say, he pushed my head down on his shoulder, forcefully trying to comfort me, I laughed, "There thereee Tordle, everything is okiii! See? We have *hic hic* each other! Souu we'll find a way to *hic* get out of here." His stomach grumbled and he put his hand over his mouth. Footsteps came down, I grabbed him and held him next to me, "Is Eddddyy hereee?" He cooed. I put my hand over his mouth.

A woman in uniform looked down on us, "I'll show you to your room." We both stood up and followed, "The Leader wants you both to report to training tomorrow. He was highly impressed with how quickly the subject transformed." I ignored her comment and walked to the rusted door she pointed to. We both found our way inside and he fell on the black tile flooring.

"T-T-T-T" He held his mouth and took a deep breath, "I-I don't feel so good," he moaned. I helped him towards the bathroom, my eyes quickly looked over the dark spots littered around the room. He held me tighter and stopped, unable to take another step. "P-Please go I-I-I'm gounna-" he swayed.

"Hey hey, it's okay," I promised. He protested trying to push me away, "I'm here for you Thomas, I'm not going anywhere."

"N-No T-Tordle I I'm gounna-" he groaned and puked on the floor. He started to sob and held his stomach in obvious pain. It hurt me to look at his state, "Ahhgn" he clapped his hand over his mouth trying to hold back. I rushed him to the bathroom and he buried his head by the metal toilet. "I-I'm *hic* sorry," he cried. He put his head over the toilet and continually threw up until he started to choke.

He cried between coming up and going back down. I rubbed his back, "You're okay, I'm gonna start a shower okay?"

He cried harder, "I can't move I-I *hic* I feel sick when I do," I looked around and saw a towel, my fingers grabbed the cozy material. I wiped his mouth and felt his head, his cheeks were pink like Tammy's. I frowned, we need to find a way to communicate with them.

"Then you'll take a bath okay? And if you feel sick, the toilets right here, you can just reach over in front of the bath. How's that?"

He nodded while crying and got undressed. I twisted the handle but nothing came out, pipes yelled and roared, and after a while water finally came. I helped him into the tub of warm water, and he held onto me for dear life being too drunk to even see clearly. He rested his head on the ledge of the tub and next to the toilet. I'd never seen him so miserably drunk before. "T-Tortle can *hic hic* you wash my hair, Immm sou tired" he whined. I sighed and grabbed the soap, he smiled seeing me do it. "Y-Your gonna be such a gooudd dad one dayy tordle." I laughed, "Tamra told me s-she *hic hic* thinks of you like a parent but shhHhhHh! It's uh secret *hic* she *hic* said she feels safe with you,"

"She what?"

"Uh huh she told mee in my dream, *hic hic* but I said that *hic hic* What do you mean because me and Tortle are okay? But she made it sound like w-we weren't home and something happened. *Hic hic* but it felt so r-real I could feel her when I hugged her, but she looked like a g-ghost," he giggled, "ghostbusterssss~" He sung.

"You.. Can you communicate with her? Can you do it now?"

"N-No I *hic hic* I am not a communist Tortle!" He argues about something I never said. I pause for a moment and think, they've communicated before, haven't they? In his state, nothing can happen tonight but maybe he can talk to her. We can figure out what to do! Yes! He needs to be in the right headspace though.

"Okay let's just focus on you getting better," I smile.

He threw up a few more times but was finally in bed, he held onto my pillow like it was a teddy bear. I irritatedly sighed. I walked around the room examining every corner for anything. It was bare and plain, it was dimly lit and looked like a prison cell. Was this the hell of a room their soldiers slept in? "Where even are we?" I rubbed my neck, "We could be states away from my base." I sat next to Thomas on the tiny bed giving up my scavenger hunt. The Red Army was never able to track down this base. My attention shifted to the flickering light, I sighed and let my head hit the pillow. "What am I going to do about you, Mariah?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
246K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
62.8K 2.3K 32
Hello. This is a fanfic that I took seriously. It's finish and it will be uploaded and complete. It is a Shizaya fanfic. If you don't like the ship...