Little Angel

By devilqueen67

''All it takes is one little angel and her father to turn my life upside down'' It began when a beautiful wom... More

Introduction
Author note.
Chapter : 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Author notes
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29

Chapter:11

3.4K 77 7
By devilqueen67

Gabriel Armstrong.

.
.
.
.

''Daddy, look at what I draw''

I look up and see Daisy running into my office.

I am in my home office looking into the new case file that the NYPD head has left for me. This kidnapping has become so frequent and big now that it has been given to the higher authorities to handle.

The last time, when my man and I had a raid on them, we were able to save the 20 girls, but all the culprits either died in firing or were able to run away.

Daisy's come running towards me, and I pick her up and sit her on my lap. She had a drawing sheet in her hand.

I took the drawing sheet from her hands and looked at them. From what I can tell, this is our home, and in front of it, three figures are standing: the middle one was a small one, so I guess it was Daisy; the one by her right side is male, so it would be me; but who was standing on her left? I looked up to ask her.

''Who is this darling?'' I asked.

''This is Vivi.''

My heart skipped a beat when I heard her.

Yes, my daughter loves my Bellissima. I don't know what she did in those short hours to make her like her this much.
But I can't blame my princess; I fall for Bellissima too.

''Wow, princess, you did a great job. We have to hang this in the hallway so everybody can see how talented you are."

"Yeah," she screamed happily and gave me a hug.

''Daddy, can we go meet Vivi again? I miss her.''

I look at her and smile.

"I miss her too, princess, so, yeah, we will go and meet her."

I say this as I tickle her, making her laugh loudly.

There's nothing I can't do for my Princess, for years; there are only three females in my life: my daughter, mother, and sister. Of course, I slept around with random girls, but they didn't mean anything to me. But now that I have met my Vivian, I don't want any of them ever again.

Right now, seeing my princess happy and laughing puts me in peace and makes me happy.

That is why I was so determined to catch those who kidnapping those innocent girls. I want to save those girls from their claws.

I want to make this world a safe place for my daughter to live, at least as safely as I can.

''So,would you mind telling me why you're not in bad right now because it's already past your bad time?'' I asked my four-year-old daughter, and I knew what was coming. It is hard to put her in bed at night; she is just way too energetic.

Which is quiet tiring.

"Sorry, Daddy, but I don't want to sleep," she said sheepishly.

''How about if you go to bad I will take you to see Vivian tomorrow, and you can play with her, but you are going to bed right now, and I am not going to make any excuses or complaints.''

She just nodded excitedly, jumped down from my lap, and started running towards her room.

''Daisy, don't run; you can get hurt.''

She stopped, came back, held my hand, and started pulling me out of the office.

I laugh at her eagerness, follow her out, and close the door behind me before starting to walk with her.

''Night Daddy"

"Sweet dreams, princess.''

I tucked her into bed and covered her with comforters. After kisses her forehead; she closes her eyes, and I walk out of her room after switching off the light and closing the door.

I go back to my office to finish my work.

Almost an hour had passed since I had finished the paper work. I was going to go to bed when my phone started running. When I saw the caller ID, I almost groaned.

What this asshole wants now is that if he calls me to ask to come to the club, I will kick his ass.

Archer was an animal when it came to panties. I know how much he likes to party; I had the first seat when it came to seeing him partying all throughout our lives.

So, it was no surprise that he decided to go into club business after college.

''Hello''

''Hello Gabriel, you need to come to the club right now.''

The seriousness in his voice took me by surprise. He was the kind of person who always joked, even in worse situations.

Archer was one of those people who couldn't stay serious to save their lives, but the few times I saw him being serious was when something really bad happened.

''Why what's wrong?'' I asked.

''Vivian was here in the club, and some man drugged her drinks; he was fucking assaulting her, but Marcus stopped him before he could do something much worse. Man, he had used some hard drugs. '' His is angry, but I was fucking furious.

''She is in my office, but she is unconscious.''

And just like that, the peace I was feeling was gone, replaced by rage. The monster that was sleeping inside me woke up, and he wanted the blood of the one who dared to touch my woman. I am a possessive man, and I don't like it when someone touches what is mine.

I practically growled down the phone and told him that I would be there in 15 minutes and that no one was to touch her till I got there and hung up on him.

I walked towards Daisy's room and saw that she was asleep.

I just kiss her forehead, walk out of her room, and call Grace, my housekeeper, to keep an eye on her.

I take my coat, put my shoes on, and walk out of the door.

I get into my car and drive towards the club. The whole ride, I was thinking of the way I was going to kill that son of a bitch.

But apart from that, I was worried sick about Vivian, and where was Marcus when this happened? I told him to look after her, but are the men who work for me this useless that they can do this simple task?

I had never driven so fast in my life. ' The image of Bellissima being alone and scared keeps running through my mind.

I swear to God I will make that bastard wish for his dead.

When I reached the club, I parked the car in front of the club doesn't care if you can park there or not, got out of it living the engen runing and started running inside. To my surprise, no one is in the club but only staff cleaning the place, which is unusual. It's Saturday night, no Sunday sinse; it's past 12 now, but I ignore it and run towards the Archer office.

He was standing there, talking to Marcus. They both stop talking when they see me walking towards them.

They both looked at my face but didn't say a word. My anger is cleared all over my face, and they know not to talk when I am in this state.

I glared at Marcus, but he didn't meet my eyes and looked away, as he should. He was supposed to look after her As it His only job, but he mess it all up, and I wanted to kill him, but first I need to see Bellissima; she is more important.

''She is in my office, but she is unconscious.'' Archer tells me.

I just nodded and walked into the room, where I saw her sleeping form.

Her hair is everywhere; she is covered in a blanket; her face is red; and there are dry tears on her cheek. I walk up towards her and bend down. I removed the blanket of her body. Her dress is a little tugged up.

I fix it, remove my coat, and cover her with it before I gently take her into my arms, put her head on my shoulder, and pick her up bridal style.

I walk out of the office and toward the exit silently.

Archer and Marcus follow me; no words are spoken.

When we got out of the club, I told Marcus to drive the car and take us to my house.

Archer, open the door for us. And I get in the car with her still in my arms. The whole ride, no one talks; they both are being so careful with their movements to not to tike me off the wrong way, and they should be because right now both of them are walking on thin ice, and the reason I am not biting their heads off is because of my angle lying unconscious in my arm.

I wanted blood; I needed to kill that man, but my Bellissima needs me more right now, so I stay clam for her and keep holding her small and soft body in my arms tightly and listening to her breathing to make me calm down, whenever dark thoughts cross my mind.

I had made sure she was wrapped in my coat completely, and it was long enough to cover her whole body.

When the car came to a stop, I looked up and saw that we had reached my house.

I got out of the car, and Grace opened the door for me before I even reached it and let me in. She gasped when she saw an unconscious woman in my arms. I didn't acknowledge her, and I walked inside the house and straight towards the guest bedroom.

I am way too angry to be speak right now.

I remove her heels, lay her down, and put the comforter over her.

The doctor has come a minute later to check on her. After checking her completely, he had injected something in her right forearm, and all the while I was sitting by her side, holding her left hand in mine.

''She is going to be fine; she will probably wake up by morning. Just give her this medicine when she wakes up, and she will be good to go. I will come by in the morning to check on her again'' he tells me while giving me a prescription.

''Thank you, doctor; I will take it from here.'' I take it from his hand.

''Your welcome, sir.''

After he left, I sat down on the bed and held her hand.

''You are not going to be alone ever again, angel.''

I said it softly and kissed her hand. I go to my sister's room that she had here when she comes to stay sometimes. And take some makeup remover bottles and a cotten pad.

Don't ask me how I know it; when you have a sister, you learn it all the hard way.

I walked back to Vivian's room, sat down beside her, and took a cotton pad and poured the makeup remover on it.

I carefully wiped the makeup off her face.

She looks so young and innocent while sleeping, pure like an angel. I lean in and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

''You are so beautiful, Bellissima, my beautiful angel, and I promise if anyone dares touch you like that ever again, they have to go through me first.''

I say and kiss her again on the hand softly.

After I was sure she was not going to wake up anytime soon, I walked out of the room and went towards mine to get a shirt for her to wear.

I pick up the white cotten shirt and walk downstairs with it in my hand, where I meet Grace. She looked up when she heard my footsteps.

You can see how worried she was.

''Grace, can you change her clothes?'' She just nodded, took it from my hand, and walked upstairs.

''Mr.Armstrong'' I turned around and saw that Marcus was waiting for me.

"Boss, I am really sorry for what happ--" I cut him off by grabbing him by his collar and slammed his body to the nearest wall. His head banged on it, but he didn't let a single groan in pain laft from his mouth.

''Give me one good reason why I should not kill you right now?'' I spit through my teeth.

''The only reason you are not dead right now is because I don't want to spill blood when my daughter and Vivian are sleeping upstairs.'' My voice is hard and cold. I can hardly control my voice. I wanted to shout at him, but I don't want Daisy to wake up.

''Now explain yourself when you have a chance.''

He is lucky. I don't have a silencer on my gun.

''Boss, I swear I had kept my eye on her the whole time; she was dancing and drinking with her friend, but then she just disappeared from my sight. I was trying to find her. When I meet Archer and we start looking for her, when we find her, there is a man...'' He trails off, and I know what he sees.

A man assaulted my Bellissima.

I punched him, and I let him go. He falls on the floor but stands up fast.

I know he feels guilty; I can see it in his eyes. I took a deep breath and rubbed my face with my hands to calm myself down a little.

"Where is that bastard?" I growl.

''He is in the warehouse basement, and he is not in good shape. Marcus had done some number on him when we found him.'' Archer said with a smirk on his face.

''Good, torture him all you want, but keep him alive; his breaths are mine, and I will decide when they should stop. Am I clear?'' I ask in cold voices.

The monster inside me is growling, and I will make sure he regrets the day he was born. I will make him bag me to take his life, but I will not do It, not until I feel satisfied.

Death will be the gift that I will not give him. I will torture him, and then I will let him heal, then do it all over again.

An image of Vivian's crying and her stained cheek from tears came into my mind.

Yep, a slow and painful death.

''Cristal clear, boss.'' He gulped down when he took notice of my menacing expressions.

''Now get out of here, both of you'' I told them both.

I know Archer wanted to stay, but I need some time to cool myself down a little.

''Yes sir."

After they both left the house, I went and locked the front door.

I am going to be the only one who can touch my Bellissima from now on, and I will make sure of it.

--------------------------
--------

It was 3 a.m. in the morning, and I couldn't sleep no matter what I tried. I had checked on Vivian more than ten times by now, but here I am, walking toward her room once again to check if she was all right.

After seeing that she is still in deep sleep and making sure her body is covered by a comforter, I walk out and go set on the couch in the living room.

Suddenly, a scream wakes me up, and I look around, confused as to why I am sleeping in the living room.

I much have fall asleep on cauch.

I heard another scream, and everything came crashing down on me.

Shit Vivian.

I jump from the couch where I was lying, run up the stairs, and barge into the room.

I see that Vivian is thrashing around the bed, and tears are coming out of her eyes.

I ran to her side and shook her a little bit.

"Bellissima, wake up; you are safe.''
She was still thrashing, screaming, and crying.

I pulled her up into my arms and rocked her back and forth.

I am a heartless man, and I have seen many people suffer and die, but seeing her like this is making my heart hurt. I want to kill everyone around me just to take her pain away.

Two of my men, who are on guard duty, came running into the room with their guns in their hands but stopped when they saw me holding this beautiful woman.

I signaled to them that everything was okay and they could go back to their duty, and they left as quietly as they came. Leaving me with my Bellissima alone.

She keeps thrusting around in my arms, and I hold her tightly in my arms and start whispering comforting words in her ears.

I didn't know how long we had been
sitting like that when she started opening her eyes.

She looks so beautiful, even when she has just woken up.

She looked at me, confused, and then panic spread across her face.

"Hey, calm down, Bellissima; it's me, Gabriel, and you are safe." I touched the side of her face lightly to not startle her. She leaned into my touch and closed her eyes.

I pull her closer, rest her face on my chest, and start stroking her hair gently while whispering that she is safe.

I don't think she is in her senses because she fell asleep right after that. I think it was medicine that the doctor had injected into her body.

After staying in the room with her for more than an hour, holding her in my arms, I made sure she was okay before I walked into my room and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

____________________
______

The morning sun came in through the window, causing me to squint my eyes as the brightness woke me up. It had been a long night. I kept on waking up throughout the few hours I slept.

I walk out of bed and go toward the bathroom after finishing my business and taking a long, much-needed shower. I wear just my sweat pants and get out of my room to check on Vivian. She is looking like an angel sleeping in my clothes; thought I wasn't able to see her in them because she is fully covered by a comforter, but I am sure she will look beautiful in them.

I walked into the kitchen a few minutes later after watching Vivian like a creep while she was sleeping for 15 minutes.

Grace was there, sitting on the breakfast bar with a book in her hand. She stood up and greeted me as soon as she saw me.

"Good morning, Mr.Armstrong."

"Good morning, Grace."

"What would you like to have for breakfast today?" She asked.

"Actually, Grace, I would like to cook by myself today."

The shock on her face had almost made me laugh out loud, but I masked it at the last moment and canceled it by clearing my throat.

"Of course, sir, as per your wish."

"Good, then you can have the rest of the day to yourself."

She again was shock which make me think am I really that worse. But this time she hid it well and thanked me before walking out of there.

We have two kitchens in here: one is the main kitchen, where the chef makes all the meals, and the second is small but connected to the living room, where I was standing. It has a breakfast bar here too. Anyone hardly uses this one; we only used the table to eat breakfast, but I decided to use it since it was closer to the starts.

Now the moment of truth. I don't know where to start.

I mean, I had cooked before, but it had been years since I cooked last time. My sister and I used to cook with my mother when we used to live with our parents, but after moving out of there, I never had time with the Mafia, and my business took up all my time.

I was either busy with Mafia work or my legal business, and then when I came home, I spent all my time with my princess, which I was happy to do.

So what should I make for my Bellissima and for my princess?

______________________
_______

Well, let's hope Mr.Armstrong didn't burn the food or, worse, the whole kitchen down. 🤣

Who do you think is the head of human trafficking? Have we met him so far, or is it someone else?

What do you think about the story so far? 🤔

I hope you all are doing well.

Until next time.

Ciao. ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1K 28
Soulmate ~ a person who is perfectly suited to another in temperament. A soulmate is someone who completely understands you and loves you uncondition...
92.2K 1.8K 25
Alanni gets put into an educational program in her school to learn about parnethood. She gets paired up with the popular boy. What happens when they...
13.8K 826 92
||GRAPHIC SHOP|| ────── ➳➳➳ ────── "It's not magic that takes us to another world. It's storytelling." ────── ➳➳➳ ────── In which I create graphics f...
45.7K 953 37
Anameleth is a pretty girl who is half elf and witch. mother was a elf while her father was the blue wizard. mother was killed by orcs when she was l...